Vampires for the most part have changed and evolved from any counterpart seen before in the world. Instead of the traditional vampire, the modern day vampire extends from an entity known as the "Dark Ancestor". The Dark Ancestor is said to have lived over a thousand years until he revealed himself to the world by crafting what is in modern day, the country of Gula. The line of vampire created by the Dark Ancestor extend through several mutations and evolutions through Vampiric DNA causing several different forms of vampires that can result in different abilities and powers.
Powers and Abilities Edit
All abilities list conventional powers that all Vampires possess, no matter the mutation.
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- Enhanced Durability and Regeneration
- Enhanced Stamina
- Blood Letting/Draining
- Longevity (Can be increased through blood drinking)
- Enhanced Senses
The întuneric are a mutated form of vampire who has the ability to control a dark energy manifested in the heart of a vampire known as the "Dark Flow". One of the many mutations coming from the DNA of the Dark Ancestor. The powers and abilities of întuneric vampires can be very versatile and those who control this energy can be very adaptive and creative in it's uses, from forming physical weapons to to outright using it to restore limbs. With this ability however are drawbacks, the regenerative abilities of întuneric vampires are not on par with that of a regular vampire which will require the use of Dark Flow to restore limbs until the body part can be fully healed which can take from a few hours to a few weeks depending on the injury. They also must consume blood more often than normal vampires due to the usage of Dark Flow energy being taxing on the stamina of the user. The source of the Dark Flow comes from the users heart, meaning if it were destroyed, the use of Dark Flow would cease and as such the user would have to wait for the heart to regenerate fully before they used it again.
- Dark Flow Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- Armor Generation
- Slowed Regeneration
Luminat de lună Edit
The Luminat de lună are a mutated form of vampire whom has the ability to channel moonlight. These vampires are capable of using the moonlight to enhance there abilities and weapons they use to increase the damage they can inflict. Some may also be able to absorb moonlight to increase healing abilities and longevity. The use of moonlight either on a weapon or on themselves would leave a light blue aura around what it being infused with it. The downside however is that Luminat de lună are far more vulnerable to sunlight than normal vampires and burn far easier though they remain stronger during the night along with phases of the moon.
- Moonlight Manipulation
- Weapon Enhancement
Nobles are a higher form of Vampire, less in number but greater in status and power than a normal vampire. They are closer in familial ties than the regular population and as such, it is recognized that most if not all Noble Vampires are a part of a noble family within Gula that reign in a political position such as Duke or Baron, usually it is noticed that the closer the relation to the Dark Ancestor, the higher the position. These vampires also usually reign over there own plot of land consisting of towns or villages within the multiple constituencies of Gula. Due to the purer blood of these families due to the more traditional form of breeding to increase numbers instead of creating fledglings as well as the relative closeness of these families to the Dark Ancestor, they are often seen as superior in both status and power. The power of Nobles are seen as far greater, a Noble being able to defeat an entire team of regular vampires easily. The powers granted to Nobles are also capable of extending passed the range of what the average vampire has in there arsenal. The powers that Nobles do share with the average vampire however are increased in effectiveness exponentially, drawing no comparability between the potency in abilities between a Noble and regular vampire as the Noble possesses greater powers.
- Noble Blood Magic - Blood Magic is a power granted to Nobles through the blood of the Dark Ancestor. Unlike normal magic, Noble Blood Magic is passed down through familial ties meaning that a regular vampire or any other type of creature would be unable to use it. The power of this magic is all dependent on the amount of time one has put into studying and training it and it can be used in effective and versatile ways depending on the users imagination.
- Vampire Creation - Unlike detached vampires, the close relation to the Dark Ancestor allows them the ability to create more vampires. The DNA restriction on regular vampires due to how unconnected they are from the royal bloodline has taken away there ability to create fledglings for themselves. This leads to only Noble vampires who's bloodline is close enough to the Dark Ancestor that they still retain the ability to create vampires through blood transaction or DNA alteration through biting.
- Shape Shifting - Nobles reserve the ability to alter there body shape and structure down to the cellular level, enabling them to take the shape of whoever or what ever they wish.
- Essence Drain - Nobles have the ability to absorb the life force, memories, and even abilities of those they feast upon.
- Vampiric Beauty - Vampiric Beauty is a natural trait more so than an ability. It takes the core emotion of a Noble and displays it in physical form through a set of powers given to the Noble. The abilities can vary depending on the emotion but this is usually seen as the staple to a Noble's power.
Royals are the purest blooded vampires, higher in status than any other vampire in the world. They are the closest in the bloodline to the Dark Ancestor, being made up mostly of immediate family and those who he had turned personally. They retain the purest strains of vampirism and as such hold the greatest powers and abilities given to vampires. Royals are also the rarest form of Vampire, only two known examples of them left being Marius de Dragoncourt and Countess Elise-Carmine Guillotine.
- Daywalking - Unlike any other vampire, Royals are able to withstand the Sun's light and as such are capable of walking out during the daytime.
- Phasing - Royals are able to manipulate themselves down to the molecular level, this manipulation of there own molecules allows them to maneuver there bodies through solid matter and as such through walls.
- Immortality - Unlike other vampires, Royals are truly Immortal. There natural life-span being seemingly infinite even without the consumption of blood.
- Vampiric Form - Inside every Royal is the true beast that symbolizes the savagery and power of true vampires. This form takes away from the natural beauty of a vampire by taking on a more deformed,, grotesque, and brutal visage. Though this also allows them enhanced abilities that make them far stronger than any other vampire.