The Arur, or "Vampires" as they can be referred too as, for the most part have changed and evolved from any counterpart seen before in the world. Instead of the traditional vampire, the modern day Arur extends from an entity known as the "Dark Ancestor". The Dark Ancestor is said to have lived over a thousand years until he revealed himself to the world by crafting what is in modern day, the country of Gula. The line of Arur created by the Dark Ancestor extend through several mutations and evolutions through Arur DNA causing several different forms of Arur that can result in different abilities and powers.
Powers and Abilities Edit
All abilities list conventional powers that all Vampires possess, no matter the mutation.
- Super Strength
- Super Speed
- Enhanced Durability and Regeneration
- Enhanced Stamina
- Blood Letting/Draining
- Longevity (Can be increased through blood drinking)
- Enhanced Senses
The întuneric are a mutated form of vampire who has the ability to control a dark energy manifested in the heart of a vampire known as the "Dark Flow". One of the many mutations coming from the DNA of the Dark Ancestor. The powers and abilities of întuneric vampires can be very versatile and those who control this energy can be very adaptive and creative in it's uses, from forming physical weapons to to outright using it to restore limbs. With this ability however are drawbacks, the regenerative abilities of întuneric vampires are not on par with that of a regular vampire which will require the use of Dark Flow to restore limbs until the body part can be fully healed which can take from a few hours to a few weeks depending on the injury. They also must consume blood more often than normal vampires due to the usage of Dark Flow energy being taxing on the stamina of the user. The source of the Dark Flow comes from the users heart, meaning if it were destroyed, the use of Dark Flow would cease and as such the user would have to wait for the heart to regenerate fully before they used it again.
- Dark Flow Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- Armor Generation
- Slowed Regeneration
Luminat de lună Edit
The Luminat de lună are a mutated form of vampire whom has the ability to channel moonlight. These vampires are capable of using the moonlight to enhance there abilities and weapons they use to increase the damage they can inflict. Some may also be able to absorb moonlight to increase healing abilities and longevity. The use of moonlight either on a weapon or on themselves would leave a light blue aura around what it being infused with it. The downside however is that Luminat de lună are far more vulnerable to sunlight than normal vampires and burn far easier though they remain stronger during the night along with phases of the moon.
- Moonlight Manipulation
- Weapon Enhancement
Vampire Types Edit
Turned are universally known as the "common" vampire, these vampires have been turned by others who themselves are so disconnected from the original strain of the Dark Ancestor that they have been diluted and are the weakest and most spread out of all vampire species, consisting of millions of members. The power possessed by regular Turned are inherently weak compared to the higher members of the species of vampire but still highly outclass normal humans. The Turned are the most abundant of the Arur due to the fact that the Lumen have outlaws the biological reproduction of Arur, this is due to a born Vampire being far stronger then any normal Arur could be.
Elders are a higher form of Vampire, less in number but greater in status and power than a normal vampire. They are closer in familial ties than the regular population and as such, it is recognized that most if not all Noble Vampires are a part of a noble family within Gula that reign in a political position such as Duke or Baron, usually it is noticed that the closer the relation to the Dark Ancestor, the higher the position. These vampires also usually reign over there own plot of land consisting of towns or villages within the multiple constituencies of Gula. Elders usually do not produce offspring often, usually taking in very few members depending on the persons abilities, personalities, and other characteristics of the victim. Elders are usually very old, consisting of multiple Arur over five hundred years old, such a span of time has allowed them the ability to discover and master many Arur exclusive abilities that no normal vampire would be able to perform.
- Noble Blood Magic - Blood Magic is a power granted to Nobles through the blood of the Dark Ancestor. Unlike normal magic, Noble Blood Magic is passed down through familial ties meaning that a regular vampire or any other type of creature would be unable to use it. The power of this magic is all dependent on the amount of time one has put into studying and training it and it can be used in effective and versatile ways depending on the users imagination.
- Vampire Creation - Unlike detached vampires, the close relation to the Dark Ancestor allows them the ability to create more vampires. The DNA restriction on regular vampires due to how unconnected they are from the royal bloodline has taken away there ability to create fledglings for themselves. This leads to only Noble vampires who's bloodline is close enough to the Dark Ancestor that they still retain the ability to create vampires through blood transaction or DNA alteration through biting.
- Shape Shifting - Nobles reserve the ability to alter there body shape and structure down to the cellular level, enabling them to take the shape of whoever or what ever they wish.
- Essence Drain - Nobles have the ability to absorb the life force, memories, and even abilities of those they feast upon.
- Vampiric Beauty - Vampiric Beauty is a natural trait more so than an ability. It takes the core emotion of a Noble and displays it in physical form through a set of powers given to the Noble. The abilities can vary depending on the emotion but this is usually seen as the staple to a Noble's power.
Regalian Ancients Edit
Regalian Ancients or simply Ancients, are the purest blooded vampires, higher in status than any other vampire in the world. Usually being closely connected to the Dark Ancestor, Ancients are of the purist Arur in the world, containing very little to no deviations that would be seen through modern Arur. They also possess the strongest and greatest abilities due to how long they live, Ancients usually being over a thousand years old which gives them the greatest amount of time to discover and perfect abilities. Very few of them exist or even have existed as they are among the earliest Arur known to be on record and as such are the purist while with the expansion of Arur society, offspring have become more and more diluted.
- Daywalking - Unlike any other vampire, Regalians are able to withstand the Sun's light and as such are capable of walking out during the daytime.
- Phasing - Regalians are able to manipulate themselves down to the molecular level, this manipulation of there own molecules allows them to maneuver there bodies through solid matter and as such through walls.
- Immortality - Unlike other vampires, Regalian are truly Immortal. There natural life-span being seemingly infinite even without the consumption of blood.
- Vampiric Form - Inside every Regalian is the true beast that symbolizes the savagery and power of true vampires. This form takes away from the natural beauty of a vampire by taking on a more deformed,, grotesque, and brutal visage. Though this also allows them enhanced abilities that make them far stronger than any other vampire.
The Children Edit
The Children are a group of individuals not turned through conventional means by the Dark Ancestor. Instead of beings whom already existed and were turned physically, they instead are beings created from his own essence and power, archetypes given form, power given shape. Unlike Regalian Ancients, they are said to somehow predate the multiverse, being of ancient power older than the current state of the world. It is unknown what happened to many of them, some were rumored to have been sealed away in "prisons" across the world as they were seen to be becoming too powerful and could be a threat to humanity as a whole. Some were have said to have been killed, by who? That is unknown. They are often cited as being the progenitors too many Arur, though the line of which isn't known and is expected to have stopped hundreds of years ago.