Solomon, or Soromon, the name this vampire has been going with for as long as he can remember. Is this his true name? No one knows. Over the years of Solomon's long vampiric life, Solomon has learned that one cannot simply specialize in one thing. Being both an exorcist and a mage, Solomon/Soromon has proven that vampires are far more diverse than they would seem at first. Solomon hails from the Kingdom of Hades. His war-like, semi-aggressive personality is almost a reflection of the God of War himself, though his dormant love for causing death and destruction perfectly fits the name Hades. He is a quite high ranking Exorcist, with his unique skills ranking him near close to Paladin levels, with one of the main deterrents from him achieving the position being his periodic bloodlust. He is a member of Eos.
Solomon fights with ferocity and often-extreme cruelty, rarely shooting to kill until his target has been totally disabled and humiliated. However, unlike his vampiric forefather, should the situation require it, he will quickly end the lives of his opponents, or at least attempt to. He does not regret his immortality. In fact, he has found that immortality replaces death with an entirely different dimension of things to do, as change is constant.
His bloodlust when it kicks him makes him an entirely different person, with almost every shot being to kill, with him draining the victim of their blood, from even remote distances, to obtain their knowledge and powers. When hungry, one may find him...or perhaps, one will never find him because of the speed at which he will take them and drain their blood from. He sometimes feeds when he is not hungry to obtain new knowledge/skills/powers. If he should turn on his allies when bloodlusted, when he regains his senses he will apologize and attempt to help, a courteous vampire indeed. Among his friends, Solomon is a very laidback individual.
After the timeskip, Solomon has reverted to his form pre-shapeshift, making him appear an entirely different person. He has shiny blond hair with dark green eyes and is of very a muscular build. He is even taller than he already was, often dwarfing shorter people easily and intimidating others with his presence. His looks are very charismatic, often drawing people to him, especially the ladies.
Having met her a very long time ago, before even joining Eos, Solomon bit her and made her his first fledgling. A young beautiful Mage and a waterbender, Solomon saw her dying and could not let her fade away, and asked for her consent before turning her into his fledgling. After many adventures together, Solomon and Amanda practically fell in love. After he bit the huge Lightning Dragon and drained it of the blood of course. Forming a strong bond with each other, she stopped calling him master and gave him the nickname Sorrow, at which point he would begin to affectionately call her Amy. They are quite a playful couple, but they are very shy about their, more intimate affairs. Solomon has gotten over his shyness however, unlike Amanda, who still turns redder than a tomato under a red sun through red sunglasses.
However, when Solomon went to Eos to get allies to revolt against the Count, Amanda was left behind. Tracking him through the link they shared, Amanda was able to trace Solomon all the way back to Eos' Mansion. She noticed that Solomon had come back to Hades, and followed him back out of Hades and remained outside, sending telepathic messages to Solomon, ensuring that the comrades she observed didn't notice him. They made things back up very quickly and went in as a couple, introducing themselves being an item to Eos. Their statues were massive bat sculptures biting each other's necks, one with lightning in it's eyes and one apparently shivering, an allusion to Solomon's lightning and Amanda's Ice Mastery.
Despite their shyness, there is not much they do to hide exactly when the aforementioned intimate affairs are actually going on.
Over the timeskip, they would only continue to grow closer, becoming a nigh-inseparable duo, and grew slowly more compatible for each other than they already were. During the fight against the Other Guardian, Solomon and Amanda gripped each other tightly as they knew they were going to die, and Solomon had died in Amanda’s arms, with Amanda falling on top of him when she died.
When they were in the realm of Death, Solomon could not be happier that there was an afterlife, and that Amanda had come there with him, to the point that for the majority of what Death was saying, he was not even remotely interested. Amanda grabbed him and clung on to his arm, happy to see him once more.
Solomon sees Edrick as a good friend and a valuable ally, being his initial comrade from the group that would eventually become Eos. From then on, despite them not talking as much, the friendship has matured, as Edrick would go on to awaken the Boosted Gear, and Solomon the Divine Dividing, causing Solomon to take more interest into Edrick than before.
Solomon often addresses Edrick individually when there is a group decision, because he’s known Edrick the longest compared to the other members of Eos, excluding Amanda.
Solomon sees Kiryso as a friend, happy to leave sarcastic remarks and statements that evoke reactions that Solomon finds amusing. Solomon found the Solomon respects Kiryso’s skill as a leader.
Due to originally having the same motives as Due to originally having the same motives as Hitoshi, Solomon related well to Hitoshi's cause and his unpredictable spontaneous bursts of anger, though he often appeared nonchalant. Despite Hitoshi's intense disdain for vampires, Solomon was not fazed in the slightest and often teased Hitsohi.
Solomon would never approve of his bursts of anger or Kirsyo's reaction to Hitoshi when he said he would kill him the next time he saw him. However, he could have done nothing to stop him from saying that, forcing him to watch a teammate walk away.
Though not really caring for life, Solomon is genuinely worried about his teammates, of which Karina is one. Solomon will carry on conversations with her and is often supportive of her, agreeing entirely with her stage name. For matters more serious, he would normally send telepathic messages to Amanda so she can go and ask her, or ensure she's okay, not usually showing too much concern outwardly.
However when his concern is shown, it is shown on multiple occasions that Solomon has a soft spot for Karina. When Karina was made endangered, Solomon dropped his fight and went out of his way to go directly, being the first to do so at that. Solomon also shouted for Amanda to arrive, and Solomon stayed for as long as Karina started showing results from Amanda's healing.
Solomon does not interact often with Hideki but considers him almost a brother for some strange reason. Solomon felt inspired by Hideki to learn how to utilize chakra, and also noticed Hideki’s feelings for Karina, which somewhat sparked the soft spot Solomon has for Karina, secretly shipping the two of them. Hideki has also made jokes about Solomon and Amanda as a couple, making him a friend of the relationship.
The evidence of him noticing Hideki’s feelings for Karina comes from the fact that Solomon constantly told Hideki everything would be alright when she was knocked unconscious, immediately having Amanda come to Karina’s aid to help Hideki calm down a bit. In a sense, Hideki also shares the soft spot, though in a different manner.
History and BackgroundEdit
Soromon, as a Vampire, honestly can't remember his origins, or claims not to remember.. Clinging to Hades as his "home", he would simply learn to live there, in the Kingdom of Hades.
In the beginning, Solomon was nothing more than your ordinary teenager, apart from having superhuman physical capabilities, who referred to himself as Alexander, his first name. The point is, he wasn't a supernatural being in the least. As Solomon was walking home to his house, Solomon was suddenly ambushed by a rather tall, curvaceous woman. Instantly getting into a defensive position, Solomon attacked her with a powerful kick to her mid-section, only for his legs to entirely phase through her. Solomon was startled, but before he could react, it was too late. The woman picked his body up, smashing it into the ground, and dragging his entire face across the ground, injuring him. Preying on his determination and will to live, the woman asked him one thing, in a tone that scare the legions of hell themselves. "Would you like to survive?". Solomon, finding it hard to move, simply shook his head in affirmation. In the next instant, his world went completely black.
Awakening to find himself on the floor, unmoving, Solomon tried to get up. In his attempts, a strength that was never before there existed within him, and propelled him upwards suddenly, as if defying gravity. Until he realized, that was exactly what he wass doing. Levitating. Solomon was startled, looking at himself in shock. Looking around him, Solomon managed to notice that he was being surrounded by a mob of people from his hometown.Shouts of "Die, hellspawn!", echoed within the fringes of Solomon's mind. He couldn't take it, He couldn't take the agony ot ostracization. In the blink of an eye, the mob were all on the ground, Solomon have a sinister tint in his eye and a malevolent grin, bloodlusted. A few more screams and wails of suffering, and Solomon had drank blood for the first time.
Solomon was still human at heart however, and was terribly shaken by the act of violence he had just participated in. Returning home to try to be comforted by his parents, Solomon was shattered upon being cast out by his own parents, having heard what Solomon did. Solomon would live a comfortable distance away from the house, until one morning, the shadow that converted him into the darkness reappeared, in the house. This woman materialized herself, holding his mother in her hand, waiting for Solomon to burst through the door. Smirking darkly, she taunted him about his weakness, and encouraged him to kill her. Solomon begged her not to, but she killed his mother, before slamming his father against the wall. Telling him to accumulate power and allies before returning to kill her, Solomon's rage increased to heights unseen. Feeling out of place with the world, Solomon would travel the globe, with this event affecting Solomon psychologically. Solomon struggled to come to grips that he was no longer considered human by the very people he loved, and in fact was no longer even loved, as the people he loved were now dead.
Abandoning the name Alexander, Solomon went by solely his last name. Solomon just, wanted to be recognized, he just wanted to be cared for. Missing the love of a parent, the play of friends, Solomon's vampiric state became utter torture, to the point he felt like he should have chosen death. It hurt. It hurt badly.
Solomon would take it out on fighting against creatures of the supernatural, attempting to protect humans from demons and spirits. Acquiring demonic familiars and hidden power, Solomon quickly realized he had a talent in the art of demon slaying and exorcism. Here, he would learn the modern fighting styles of the world and combine them with the relatively ancient fighting styles. He became a master of unarmed and armed combat, going so far as to completely master marksmanship in the fastest time ever known by an exorcist. He also proved to be quite formidable in the art of the sword, drawing with his mentors initially and upon being taught the new styles, utterly defeating his mentor while restraining himself to human levels.
It was here, as an exorcist, he gained the recognition he so desired. He successfully attained the meisters of Knight and Dragoon, and was granted potential access to powerful weaponry to combat the enemies he had to. As much as he loved being an Exorcist, he was more of a freelance Exorcist Vampire than anything, not eradicating every force of darkness if he felt there was no need to. Solomon had adopted a new form during this time.
Solomon would make allies with several creatures from Hades, with these becoming some of his closest friends. Solomon truly cherished these relationships, but on one special night, Solomon heard that these creatures were hunted down. Solomon and his friends were a few activists that tried to go against the violent behaviour of supernatural creatures, and eradicate the stigma humans had against them, hoping to end the conflict from both sides. Solomon's pent up anger finally exploded, becoming extremely enraged for multiple years, enraged at humans for misinterpeting their attempts at making Hades a better place, and had a nice "feast".
Solomon would lose his anger however, the very day he met Amanda. In a forest bordering Ares, sensing more humans around, Solomon noticed that these humans were quite the powerful ones, and could clearly feel that there was one, more powerful than all the others, who's strength was clearly fading away. Solomon felt an uncanny attraction to that specific human, and felt an uncontrollable urge to protect her or save her. Solomon rushed to her location, managing to scare away the people who tried to kill her.
Draining the blood of a nearby fallen individual who had tried to kill Amanda, he discovered that the human was a Mage, warriors who could utilize Magic Power for feats of Magic. He knew of this magic from his travels through history, but he never actually knew how to use it. Solomon stabbed into what appeared to be the prize the guild and said human were fighting over, a Lightning Dragon's corpse. With unparalleled slurping efficiency, Solomon drank the entire essence of said Dragon, before noticing a Lacrima nearby, infusing it into his body. Although he gained extra abilities, such as a draconic increase in power there were some abilities he could not use, with them being within the realm of Magecraft.
Solomon could not, for the life of him, explain the attraction between the two of them, and instantly picked her up bridal-style, and asked her if she would become his fledgling. Amanda gave one giggle at his behaviour before basically signing away her humanity. Noticing the fact that she was going to say yes, Solomon wasted no time and bit her before she could even finish her answer.
Learning the power of the Mage, he decided to step into their world, after being poked into doing it by his new partner, Amanda. Fighting various low-class Mages and turning them into guilds for money, he became a bounty hunter of sorts. He would usually stay away from the higher ranks, mainly because it was too much work for too little pay. He also had Amanda practice using her vampiric abiliities. Slowly but surely, Solanda (their ship name) would come about. Amanda had fallen deeply for Solomon after he saved her and in the way in which he saved her. Solomon would eat, drink and sleep with her, and her behavioural patterns would remind him that not all humans were terrible. He slowly grew more fond of her, and she of him. The only thing that truly made them not a relationship as yet was intimacy.
The story that hit Solomon hard however, was Amanda's very own story. When Amanda was born, her mother Lea was under large amounts of stress, and Amanda's father did nothing to help her, aggravtaing her and helping her in no way. Amanda's father left Lea alone to birth her and take care of her. When Amanda got older and explored the world, Lea was left alone, and unprotected. Lea went into an extended period of shock. However, Solomon and his friends from Hades would visit everywhere, believing strongly in unity through freedom and vice-versa. Solomon would have met Lea as an emaciated woman, and helped her back to health, in addition to finding someone that could take care of her. Amanda revealed she got a letter, with a picture of Solomon's face and hers (current appearance).
Solomon would look at Amanda and smile, now knowing that Amanda was Lea's daughter, realizing they looked so similar. He remembered the words Lea said to him, "You would make a good husband someday." Though he was confused before, he understood now. After teasing Amanda a bit, Solomon swept Amanda off her feet and embraced her, entering a rather passionate make-out session. This moment birthed Solanda as a romantic relationship. The nicknames Sorrow, Amy, and as a teasing remark, Ice Princess were created in the following years.
After talking a bit more, Solomon realized something. It didn't matter. The eternal struggle. It didn't matter. He looked into Amanda's eyes. It didn't matter whether he was human, a monster, or a supernatural being. He was Solomon. He should just try to be the best Solomon he could be, and live according to his freedoms. He was atleast once human. And then it dawned upon him. Humanity was quick to discriminate against supernatural beings that are still human.
Every now and then he would come across a demon to exorcise, with these demons being able to utilize Curse Power. He made some of them his familiars and obtained some of their powers as another part of his latent potential. With Amanda by his side, Solomon began to realize the advantages of practical immortality, enjoying his early eternity with Amanda and as many allies as he could obtain. Solomon would eventually return to Hades with Amanda, and remake friends with some of said creatures of the darkness. In Hades, Solomon taught Amanda how to use her darkness aura, and brought a little wolf pup next to him, who sat down lovingly next to Solomon.
They would eventually have to let their pup go back to where he came from, but not before teaching him a whistle and naming him Romulus. Romulus was hardly a pup now, being a massive wolf with massive claws and razor sharp fangs. Amanda rubbed her head on Romulus' fur, before the two let him go. Though he did appear a little lost as to what to do at first, he managed to go. Solomon and Amanda went exploring once more.
Returning to Hades after many long years of bloodsucking, he had learned that someone, calling themselves the Count, had taken over Hades. Solomon did not enjoy the fact that there was now a ruler that was placed in control of Hades, and without even investigating the validity of his reign, automatically became enraged.
However, the real purpose of Solomon's campaign was to create a society of equality and a Kingdom of Freedom, and revolutionalize the social structure of Hades, what his friends would have really wanted. Being a supernatural being in Hades, Solomon was made subject to alot of stigma against his vampirism, and though he could control his urges to drink blood, the way he was treated was what made him throw away his concern for human life, only caring about those few humans or beings that could come reasonably close to him to mean something.
Solomon wished for the expulsion of unnecesssary stigma, and the way that supernatural beings often treated humans, believing that they can co-exist, and that since some supernatural beings such as werewolves do not even need humans to reproduce, the whole point of attacking humans in some cases was senseless. Solomon understood that there might be relationships between humans and supernatural beings but there needed to be laws on what exactly can occur in said relationships so that people aren't raped or ill-treated. Human courting does have it's advantages after all.
What annoyed Solomon even more was the unnecessary territorial behaviour of supernatural beings. Some of them could not even remember why they hated another race, and it became quite possible it was over some trifling matter. Solomon decided that the only way he could effectively do this is by taking control of Hades. Solomon already had realized that he would have to raise forces to do so, and left.
Sure Ghouls need human flesh, but, they didn't need to actively kill to obtain said flesh. It should have been quite simple to see that the RC Cells Ghouls need should be experiemented upon, tested, to see if they could be reproduced under laboratory conditions. Considering that Ghouls killed for food, if this was made to work, they didn't have to. Theoretically, there would be no reason to even turn to cannibalism. A properly nourished ghoul female could give birth to a hybrid theoretically as she didn't require more nutrients at that point time. Vampires practically only needed blood, so a similar method can be used to solve that instead of the other solution which was a mandatory blood bank.
At the end of the day, Solomon's relationship with Amanda gave him a newfound hope in co-existence, that he figured could not be realized easily. Solomon's only real problem was with the Wytches, whose only real purpose seemed to be change the order of society by establishing an unnecesary religion based on the trade of a complete being. The Red Faith was considered not a problem, but they had a rather, eventful history with people who were quick to judge. Humans as a species were too quick to discriminate, even against those that are jus supernatural variations of themselves. (Vampires, Werewolves, Ghouls)
For some of those people who were formerly just human, this stigma was what made them become the monsters humans feared, and society in no way even tried to help them. Humanity was too taken up fighting amongst each other in Hades that it was no wonder it was the Kingdom of Ruin. There could be no long-lasting, meaninful change if life had to be lived that way. Solomon strongly beleived in freedom through unity, and this unity was exactly what was lacking, shackling the inhabitants of Hades to a livestyle of violence and crime.
Solomon would have met Amanda's father, who was surprisingly not dead, who told Solomon that he found out about his existence through seeing Lea healthy again, and introduced himself. Amanda's father started shouting and cursing Solomon and his daughter, and went so far as to curse them as a relationship, uttering all forms of profanities. However, Lea had forgot to mention one thing. Solomon wasn't a human. Solomon grabbed him by the throat in anger and brought him to the gaze of Amanda, dropping him. Solomon would have potentially killed him right there and then, but, let him live so Amanda could talk to him.
After noticing that this matter could be resolved by Amanda alone, Solomon sat down and listened. Amanda, though angry at first, told her father that his violence, and mistreatment of her, is what made her who she is today. She told him clearly, that he cannot, and will not interfere with her life, and then dropped him off in Hades. His fate is unknown, but his luck is high enough for him to probably have reached Ares again. It is also unknown what happened to Lea, as they have not visited in quite sometime. It was known that Lea's family had an uncanny penchant for longetivity, to the point they were considered Uzumaki-like, but not much more is known.
Being away and returning to find the Count in control, he decides he need allies to take control of this Kingdom. Solomon, believing the tile of Count in a Kingdom such as Hades should only be held by Master-Class True Vampires or similarly high beings. Not believing who, or whatever The Count was to be of good standing, he realizes he needs to eliminate him, or atleast create his own minor Kingdom to prove that not all creatures of the Dark are evil and that some can fight against their malevolent urges, while still showing they should not be messed with, clearly showing great ferocity. Either way, he needed to plunge Hades into a state of anarchy first. He could then attempt to take control, or bring refugees into his new Kingdom.
He realized he had great power stored within him, but that would be unlocked after having powerful battles and great adventures. He realized also, that to do this, he couldn't do it alone. He needed allies. Flying out of Hades and into the general direction of Ares, Solomon sensed Edrick, and noticed his power saying nothing audibly however. He would explain his predicament to Edrick, who was initially aggressive towards him, but relaxed after realizing he was not a threat. In the middle of the conversation, Solomon would sense another group in Athena, doing something that he would soon find out. They both quickly flew in that direction, Edrick using air manipulation to propel him, and Solomon utilizing his innate Flight abilities and Dragon Variant: Lightning Dragon Slayer .
He would fly past the group and meet them after they apparently defeated demons, losing Edrick with pure speed in the dark of the night. Afterwards, they would attempt to protect the Three Tails. Though the Three Tails, along with the One Tailed Shukaku and the Tailed Beast Son Goku were eventually captured they decided to visit Hades and go to the Count. Amanda, his first fledgling and girlfriend took note of them all along and realized her beloved Sorrow was in the group. He was traced all the way back to the Mansion, where Solomon notices her outside.
He introduces his girlfriend to the group, where the statues represent their togetherness. Amanda instantly bonds with the group and follows them to the Mountains of Hera.
List of EventsEdit
- Event: A Twist of Events - Earned 21,300 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: Battle at the Hawk - Earned - 22,000 XP and 17,000 B.
- Superhuman Strength: Vampires are greatly stronger than a normal human being, able to use and lift large weapons that a normal human could not. Solomon's great strength allows him to lift cars and smash people through skyscrapers. He has continuously proven that his strength exists on another level, and after training with Amanda, his strength has hit the bottom limit of atleast 80 tons, which can be further enhanced through the numerous means he has at his disposal.
- Advanced Regeneration/Immortality: As a Vampire, he is almost immune to conventional forms of injury. Also having obtained many souls from bloodsucking, he is able to almost instantly reform from almost any damage nigh-effortlessly. Too much damage is transferred to his reservoir of souls like most vampires, prolonging their life and bestowing on them a form of pseudo-immortality. Even if he is completely obliterated, he will just regenerate from shadows. In any case, he is durable enough to take a drop off a very tall building without the need for regeneration. As an upper class vampire, daylight is a non-factor.
- Superhuman Smell: As a now full-fledged Dragon Slayer, Solomon is able to smell the scent of animals, people or creatures that passed a certain area. He can concentrate on an area within a specific radius or use the smell with at very least 2 km of range. He can smell whether food is good or not and detect all the ingredients in a dish by smell alone.
- Superhuman Hearing: Solomon has the ability, as a Dragon Slayer, to hear sounds from a similar distance to his olfactory range.
- Thermal Resistance: Due to the extremely high temperatures of Lightning, Solomon has attained an incredibly high resistance to heat and due to having Lightning as a part of him, it grants him a similarly high resistance to the cold.
- Telepathy: Solomon can utilize mental powers of telepathy on anyone he has sucked blood from or that are under his direct control. Being a Vampire, he can also manipulate the minds of weaker-willed beings. However, he can still read minds whenever he chooses to, blood sucked or not.
- Shape-shifting: Shape-shifting or poly-morphing is an ability of true vampires in the series. He can change his physical appearance at will. He can turn himself into shadows, among other things. In this shadow matter state, he can become intangible and have increased movement speed. They can hide in and merge with the shadows of the others, moving around undetected. He can also manipulate shadows and solidify them, utilizing them as lethal constructs of condensed darkness. Being a high-level vampire, his shadow cannot be manipulated by other vampires.
- Fledgling Creation: Solomon can convert any living being into a Fledgling by simply not drinking their blood when biting them. He gains a direct telepathic connection to them, and commands and teaches them, with him becoming their new master. He has a Mage as his fledgling one who is highly skilled in Ice Magic and can use High Speed Magic and on par with himself.
- Familiars: However, should he feel the need to drain all of the blood out of a target, he can simply summon them as mindless familiars. The number of familiars he can summon is extremely large, as the number of souls he has consumed is nearly insane, with some even being the souls of fallen demons. Should he feel the need, to, he can bring them out at full power, but it leaves him somewhat exhausted. One known Familiar is a Lightning Dragon. This allows him to actually damage Dragons without necessarily using Dragon Slayer Magic, as he technically is a Dragon.
- Flight: Solomon has the ability to defy gravity, allowing for him to take flight/levitate.
- Blood Drinking: Upon taking blood into themselves, a Vampire can take the entire essence of a person or non human into themselves including their memories, knowledge, soul and powers. So far, he has obtained the blood of a few notably powerful beings/creatures/entities. He has obtained the blood of a Dragon, granting him the ability to use forms of Dragon Magic not known of prior and allows him to increase his abilities through the draconic power. There are still other abilities that he has obtained, but these are dormant until he learns how to access magecraft. The magic he obtains from the Dragon is called Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic.
- Superhuman Speed: He can move faster than the eye can see, being able to dodge bullets and catch and stop them, to the point of replicating Alucard's feat of catching bullets with his teeth, with similarly fast reflexes. His speed is at the very least Mach 12.2, making him extremely fast. This is one of his trademarked, most common abilities employed, utilizing his awe inspiring speed to dodge extremely powerful attacks and start his own barrage of attacks. The speed of sound is but an extremely distant memory to Solomon, moving at Mach 20 once, without teleporting, using High Speed Magic, or converting to Shadow Matter. He has various methods of enhancing his already great strength levels.
- Superhuman Agility: He, as a Vampire, has the ability to walk up vertical substances and leap impossible distances, much like a shinobi, but without the use of chakra. Knowing of the shinobi, he has practiced fighting on vertical substances to prepare for battles with them. He can quite easily dodge and counter attacks, even in very acrobatic ways if he has to.
- Telekinesis: An advanced vampiric ability, Solomon has the ability to manipulate objects with his minds, allowing for creative elimination of targets, supplementary usages and projectile stopping.
- Teleportation: Vampires also have the hidden latent ability of teleportation, the ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else.
- Immense Pain Tolerance: Over the years he spent, he has fought many things that cause him pain. Blessed silver weaponry blessed with part of the Cross Christ died on is one such example. Acquiring so much pain over the long innumerable years of his life, his vampiric body has become far more desensitized to pain than most other vampires.
- Contaminant Immunity: Being a Vampire with the capability to phase through matter, most toxins, and viruses simply pass through him, which is the reason vampires are not susceptible to earthly diseases.
- Weakness Resistance: As a True Vampire, Solomon's susceptibility to conventional vampiric weaknesses is not the same as other vampires, with silver not absolutely negating his innate durability like most vampires. It just means that if he is hit by the bullet, he takes the damage someone with his durability would take. He is not completely immune to damage on the level of Alucard, but this makes a him a formidable Adept True Vampire in comparison to Alucard's Master status. His innate durability has once taken an attack from a blaze of fire, and walked through the flames. He can also cross moving waters without a problem, and daylight does not affect a True Vampire. He also has the unique ability to hibernate, capable of going for a pretty long time without sucking blood, but as soon as he does he regains his full power. As a Lightning Dragon Slayer however, he has the blessing of an alternative method by absorbing electricity instead. However, from consuming Lightning Dragon Flesh and obtaining it's blood, his vampiric weaknesses were completely negated, being cleansed with the power of Lightning Magic, except the silver and holy weapon weaknesses, which are resisted by his limited necromancy.
- Aura of Darkness: As a True Vampire, Solomon emits a dark aura that can make nearby animals of the dark/night to serve him. He has had wolves, owls, slimes and bats under his command at one point or the other. These animals are attracted to the darkness of his invisible aura. This aura does not exist on a normal plane, making this not easily seen. The aura cannot be detected and was not ever meant to be detected. However, it is quite obvious to notice that animals are being attracted to one point.
- Demon Sight\Supernatural Sense:Being a Vampire, he is innately tuned in to the supernatural realm, allowing him to perceive supernatural and demonic activities. He has also been attacked by demons, allowing his sense to be upgraded, being able to sense lingering amounts of demonic energy present, in essence allowing him to sense Demon Contractors. Vampires with a "third eye" ability can innately see far distances such as miles and penetrate illusions.
Exorcist Based AbilitiesEdit
First Meister: Knight
Advanced Swordsmanship: Solomon is a master in the fields of swordsmanship, mastering quick slashes and powerful thrusts and mixing them to almost unpredictable levels. He can block and counter most sword attacks, and knows a variety of sword forms he has learned both naturally and through souls over his long life. He can even utilize his vampiric telekinetic abilities to increase the cutting power of his blade. When combined with the Yoru, Solomon can fight gracefully and with great lethality.
Second Meister: Dragoon
Advanced Marksmanship & Superhuman Accuracy: Solomon is capable of pulling off impossible feats with ordinary pistols, shooting projectiles and sniping targets from far distances with his eyes closed and head facing the opposite direction, just like Alucard. He has shown immense gunslinging skill brandishing up to three pistols at once, and even creating a fighting style from it. He also possesses masterful skill with sniper rifles and grenade launchers. He can shoot Demons behind his back without stopping once to even glance at them. He wields two rapid fire pistols that never appear to run out of ammunition. He uses his telekinetic abilities to increase the speed and impact power of his bullets.
Third Meister: Tamer
Solomon has shown incredible prowess as a tamer, summoning high ranking elemental spirits in battle. With the tamer skills he possesses and his recent acquiring of demonic power, stacked onto his condensed spiritual fortitude, summoning demons and spirits have become near second nature for him, needing nothing but a thought and a shortened chant. The demon Solomon summons is an elemental spirit known as a Naiad, not possessing a Fatal Verse.
Solomon also possesses a second familiar, Ryuuteimaru, the legendary ship Skíðblaðnir. This ship can fly and possesses immense strength even in it's initial toy boat form. However, due to it's special ability of Growth, Ryuuteimaru is an extremely large floating ship, with skulls at the head and a powerful hull. The ship comes equipped with cannons that are designed to blast elemental attacks and amplify them immensely. He has also applied a Worthiness Enchantment so that only his allies can pass on the ship. The ship's cabin comes equipped with various luxury rooms and almost anything else Solomon wanted, becoming in essence a portable Manor that can defend themselves.
Fourth Meister: Aria
Solomon also has masterful Aria prowess, being able to spit words extremely quickly, and it takes up literally no concentration for him. If confronted with a demon, Solomon will fight while reciting entire Holy Texts and Scriptures, and his combat ready body negates the common trait of weakness found in Aria, the need for back-up and defense.
Fifth Meister: Doctor
Solomon has gained extensive knowledge on human and supernatural biology, and knows how to treat wounds caused by the supernatural/natural events.
Master Sensor in Magic PowerEdit
As a powerful mage, Solomon possesses great skill in sensing and discerning the nature of Magic power. This allows him to sense both in numerical and power terms and detect long-range magic even if hidden from normal senses.
High Speed MagicEdit
This magic increases Solomon's already superhuman speed levels to new heights now augmented by magic. He has gained enough talent in the art of this magic that he can use it similarly to how shinobi use the Body Flicker Technique. When used in combat, High Speed can be very efficient; the increase in speed makes it so that melee attacks that would normally be considered weak become very effective.
- Falcon Heavenward (隼天翔 Hayabusa Tenshō): Solomon uses his high speed to rush at his opponent and land a powerful kick. This attack can send opponents flying, especially combined with his great levels of superhuman strength and durability.
As the Magic's name implies, the user loads their guns and fires Magic bullets. The bullets can vary from normal bullets to any other type of bullets, such as wind bullets, mud bullets, sunlight bullets,Magic bullets, etc. Two wind bullets produce a tornado, can produce electrical bullets that numb and paralyze the target, and can even produce bullets that surround a target and explode,or even home in an explode, or splits in to multiple AoE magical attacks.
He can combine multiple effects and often uses this magic in tandem with his Vampire enhanced Dragoon skills. His gun magic has an innate holy effect.
However. he can only use a few spells in the arsenal as he is using handguns.
- Guns Magic: Tornado Shot (銃弾魔法 台風弾 Ganzu Majikku Torunēdo Shotto): Solomon uses both of his guns, shooting two bullets at the opponent simultaneously. These generate two tornadoes in front of him, which rapidly merge into a single, larger one as they move towards the enemy.
- Guns Magic: Spark Shot: Solomon shoots multiple enemies at once with one of his guns. The ones hit by him are electrified, collapsing to the ground.
- Guns Magic: Mud Shot: Solomon shoots a single bullet from one of his guns, which explodes into high-pressured mud, damaging the opponents and slowing them down.
- Guns Magic: Sunlight Shot: Using one of his guns, Solomon fires a bullet that creates a large flash of light.
- Guns Magic: Blast Bullet: Employing a single gun, Solomon fires multiple fire bullets in rapid succession.
- Guns Magic: Omnidirectional Expansion: Surrounding the target with guns Solomon proceeds to fire them all at once.
Lightning Steel Dragon Slayer MagicEdit
Obtaining this powerful form of Magic directly from a Lightning Dragon, Solomon is now a Lightning Dragon Slayer, in addition to the basic form of Lightning Magic. Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of lightning into their body, gaining exclusive characteristics that are commonly associated with Lightning Dragons. The user is capable of producing lightning from their body and of manipulating it to attack their opponents. He has the ability to consume any form of external electricity and utilize it to replenish health, strength, magic and stamina and is practically granted immunity to the element. He has learned every known spell falling under this form of Magic, including the Raging Thunder. He can combine this with his High Speed Magic to create a Magic similar to the Lightning Release Armour, make his shadows electrocute targets and can convert his body to Lightning, even in tandem with his Shadow Matter Transformation.
Steel Dragon Slayer Magic (鉄の滅竜魔法 Tetsu no Metsuryū Mahō): Solomon was taught how to use Steel Dragon Slayer Magic. As its name implies, Solomon's particular Dragon Slayer Magic deals with the manipulation of steel. Solomon eats iron/steel to regain his own strength, and his teeth and jaw muscles are powerful enough to gnaw through solid metal with ease, even allowing him to eat the Magic-canceling metal. Solomon's Magic deals with producing multi-sized iron rods, as well as changing parts of his body into steel. Most of his attacks involve transforming his arms into blunt, metallic weapons, which he can do at will. Due to having a vampiric body, the limitations of carbon do not affect him at all, allowing him to upgrade what was once known as Iron Dragon Slayer Magic to Steel Dragon Slayer Magic. Unlike most Dual Element Slayers, Solomon does not simply have the experience of one element and drained another element to amplify their main element. Solomon, having the knowledge of two Dragons, knows how to use forms of Dragon Slayer Magic as his main. Doing this basically allows for Solomon to use both forms of Magic together without it, only needing the Dual Elemental Mode when he absorbs another Slayers Magic, being an different type of Dual Slayer, in a sense a third generation.
- Raging Bolt>: Solomon raises his clenched fist in the air and chants "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!". A large bolt of lightning will then descend upon the target.
- Lightning Body: Through the use of Lightning Magic, Solomon is capable of transforming his own body into electricity, turning himself into a lightning bolt, whose size can vary from mere, fast-moving sparks to large pillars of lightning. Together with the signature intangibility of Elemental Magic, which allows Solomon to let physical and Magical attacks pass harmlessly through his body when he's transformed, this form also grants him some traits typical of real lightning: he's shown capable of freely moving around at high speed and to travel over long distances, rapidly appearing at his destination from places away from sight as though as he was teleporting, as well as to electrocute everything crossing his path, with the voltage of his bodily electricity being high enough to wreak havoc throughout a large airship. However Solomon only seems to be able to maintain this form while in motion.
- Lightning Healing: The user put their hands on a person's chest, delivering a quick jolt of lightning that infuses itself in the nerves and accelerates their healing process.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Roar: Solomon's version of the trademark Dragon Slayer' attack, he generates lightning in his mouth and releases it in a concentrated, destructive blast, capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of him. The special effect of this attack, aside from the high damage it causes, is that, even if the target survives, the lightning paralyzes them to a degree, leaving them numb and preventing them from escaping Solomon' following attack. Such blast possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful explosions and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of metal in the process, shredding the opponents' body. By moving his head around as he casts it, he can also employ this spell in an arched trajectory, in order to hit enemies which aren't directly in front of him. Unlike most other known Dragon Slayers, Solomon can apparently perform his Dragon's Roar without the need for particular preparations, something which makes it notably faster to use. The lightning charges the iron and the iron amplifies the lightning. The explosion produced by this attack can further cause the debris around to be hurled in evert direction thus greatly injuring whosoever is unlucky enough to be in the vicinity of this spell.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Heavenward Halberd>: Solomon raises both of his hands in the air at his sides and generates electricity between their open, facing palms. This is rapidly shaped into the form of a massive spear composed of lightning, which Solomon proceeds to hurl at the enemy. Solomon also turns his arm into a large spearhead, from which a large number of steel spears are fired towards his target in rapid succession. These spears are covered by the original Lightning Spear.
- Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist: Solomon gathers a large amount of lightning around one of his fists, bends the arm and then extends the fist forward in a punching motion. This prompts his Magic Seal to appear before him, from which an over-sized version of his fist, completely composed of lightning, is generated and rapidly fired towards the target. When it connects with the enemy, aside from inflicting damage upon them, the electricity stuns them, leaving them open to Solomon' subsequent attacks.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Iron Hard Fist: Solomon engulfs one of his fists in lightning and punches the target, causing sheer blunt damage. Solomon punches the target while covered in Iron Dragon's Scales, greatly enhancing his punching power.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Sword: Solomon transforms his arm or leg into a large, jagged steel blade, similarly to Steel Dragon's Club, but, rather than blunt power, this spell has cutting power, thereby making it deadlier. The spikes along the blade's edge make its slashes more painful and dangerous and the weapon's length can be increased to reach enemies who are far away from Solomon. The blade is also sturdy enough to function as a shield of sorts. The sword also functions as a chainsaw, effectively increasing its damage. The lightning on the blade also increases it’s destructive power, and this technique can be blended with his Yoru, allowing him to practically customize the blade.
- Lightning Dragon's Jaw: Having knocked an opponent to the ground and then approached it, Solomon joins his hands and imbues them with a large amount of lightning. He then proceeds to strike the target down from above with his joined hands, causing it grievous damage; the remaining electricity is discharged in the surrounding area, heavily damaging it as well, and leaving both Solomon and the victim in a large crater. This technique is shown to be extremely powerful.
- Lightning Dragon's Armour: Solomon has become skillful enough to control the flow of the lightning in his body to phenomenally increase his speed and reaction time, becoming far faster, while simultaneously increasing his defensive power. However, unlike the Lightning Body technique, he is no longer intangible and no longer simply electrocute everything in it's path, but he can now actually utilize other attacks. Solomon also covers part of his body (or the entirety of it) in steel scales, dramatically increasing his offensive and defensive abilities. When punching and kicking while covered in these scales, Solomon is capable of creating powerful gusts of wind through mere kinetic force that usually sends blasts of lightning. These scales are strong enough to shatter bone and rock alike, are resilient against regular flames, and much, much harder than normal. When struck, the lightning in the scales shock the object which attacked them or in the direction the blow was struck.
- Dragon Slayer's Secret Art:
- Roaring Thunder: Solomon charges forward and punches his opponent with a lightning imbued fist which releases a large amount of lightning upon impacting with the intended target, heavily damaging and electrocuting the target, whilst also pushing them away with immense force.
- Heavenward Roaring Thunder: Solomon charges forward and punches his opponent with a lightning imbued fist which releases a large amount of lightning upon impacting with the intended target, heavily damaging and electrocuting the target, whilst also pushing them away with immense force. This attack can send opponents flying, especially combined with his great levels of superhuman strength and durability. The punch is drastically augmented through the use of High Speed Magic to further accelerate the speed of the attack theby increasing it's force.
- Armoured Roaring Thunder: The same as before practically, with a massive damage augmentation from the armor. However, on impact, the energy that constantly flows within the Lightning Dragon's Armour Magic spell is dispelled and must be reactivated should the spell be needed again. The defensive power is also another bonus, but not exactly necessary to the skill.
- Karma Demon: Iron God Sword: Seemingly one of his most, if not the most powerful spell in Solomon's possession, being acknowledged as one of the Secret Arts attainable by the Steel Dragon Slayer. Solomon claps his hands together above his head, creating a gigantic steel sword. He then proceeds to swipe the sword down, destroying a substantially large area in front of him.
- Karma Demon: Iron Spiral: Seemingly his second ultimate move, Solomon transforms his legs into a giant drill, which rotates at high speed, heavily damaging and piercing through whatever it strikes
- a Dragon Slayer ability is a type of Magic-amplification technique used by Third Generation Dragon Slayers that brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of Dragon Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by Dragon Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. n this case, Drive is initiated by harnessing the power of the Dragon Slayer Lacrima which is embedded within the user's body. Upon command, the Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as their element cloaks around them. While in this state, the user demonstrates heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing, and it amplifies the powers of their Dragon Slayer Magic without exhausting themselves. Solomon has and can make use of Lightning Drive. When activating this ability, Solomon will be cloaked in a elemental aura of lightning, giving him the impression of being possessed by a golden colored phantom that wraps another aura, but one of metal. This aura emulates powerful surges of electricity from it, being able to electrocute the ground around Solomon. This means that anyone who gets close to Solomon will be violently electrocuted, giving Solomon an automatic defense. He also gains the ability to detect heat signatures, and turn into electrified liquid metal, allowing him to disperse his body and reform in any part of the liquid.
- Dragon Forcegreatly increases the damage done by standard Dragon Slayer spells, and grants the user access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, making them far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster, and considerably boosts their Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of a Dragon. When exuded at its fullest, said Magic Power takes on a violent corporeality, likely as a result of the immense amount of Magic power employed. Therefore Solomon gains similar enhancements when entering the state as a Third Generation Dragon Slayer. As Fire can absorb Lightning, it is theorized Solomon could gain a furthermore empowered state than this by absorbing a Fire Dragon Slayer's Fire.
- Steel Lightning Dragon's Tail Lash: The user brings their arm inwards towards their body and forms a good amount of steel on their arm. The user swipes their arm back outwards and the metal on their arm increases dramatically; the iron then conducts lightning adding blunt force to the attack. The metal executed in a length of a semi-chain whip of up to 40 feet in length is strong enough to slice through the hardest substances with ease, as well as, sending an electric shock into organic matter.
- is an advanced Lightning Magic spell .A highly unorthodox spell for a standard lightning magic practitioner, as the user invokes lightning solely through their eyes, rather than their own when using this spell. This spell that mimics the principals of Eye Magic; at it makes use of the Eternano located within the eyes. For one to invoke this spell, the user must compress the Eternano existent within their eyes, and subsequently compress it, thus giving it form, and shape. The user then pushes this compressed Eternano outward, projecting it in a linear beam of concentrated lightning.
- Bioelectricity Draining: After defeating an enemy, Solomon will often drain them of their bioelecticrity, either remotely or when sucking their blood.
- Unique Prowess: Lightning Dragon Slayer Ability: Electrical Sensing The power of a true Lightning Dragon comes with a few extra perks too, He can detect vibrations and all the bio-electric fields, allowing him to sense living things and their species, and by generating electromagnetic fields by coiling his lightning he can detect distortions in them even caused by energy or non-living things. Practically everything on the planet distorts one of these fields. He can sense the electrical signals moving in the body, allowing him to predict movements in a similar vein to the Sharingan, and in fact, can slightly surpass the base Sharingan. This is enhanced greatly by his original Steel Dragon Slayer Magic.
Unison Raid: Shock Magic is a type of Caster Magic that fuses Lightning and Water Magic. To use Shock Magic the user must already know Water and Lightning Magic. By fusing their Water Magic and Lightning Magic, the user produces jets of glowing, electrified water jets. By shooting these at a target that target will immediately get electrocuted when they come in contact with the water. To fuse the Water and Lightning Magic the user must focus one element in one hand and the other in the other hand. Once that's done they bring their hands together and the magic fuses. This magic can also be used if a mage only knows one of the two parent magics, but only if they perform a Unison Raid with a mage that knows the other parent magic. (Solo and Amanda)
Lightning God SlayerEdit
Lightning God Slayer Magic incorporates the element of lightning into the user's body, allowing them to produce black lightning from various parts of their body, which is mostly used for offensive purposes, with voltage high enough to completely vaporize solid matter. With such high voltage, this removes the weakness of lightning to wind, as wind now only increases the lightning voltage due to the principles of Ohm’s Law. He then blends this Magic Form with his Dragon Slayer Magic to produce a Dragon Slayer Magic: Divine Variant. With this variant, all of his usual techniques are enhanced with God Slayer Magic and his God Slayer Techniques take on the properties of both forms of Magic.
- Bellow of the Lightning God: (雷神のベローズ, Raijin no berōzu) THe basic spell of this form of magic and the lightning version of ther other God Slayer Magics. Solomon summons a large amount of his lightning in his mouth and lets it out in a thunderous blast of black lightning.
- Lightning Fist of the Lightning God: (雷神の雷拳, Raijin no ikazuchiken) Solomon firsts gathers a fair amount of lightning around his fist then punches at a distant target launching a fist made of black lightning at the opponant(s) which explodes on contact creating a large crater in the ground.
- Soaring Lance of the Lightning God: (雷神の高騰槍, Raijin no kōtō yari) Solomon first claps his hands together before drawing them apart to create a large spear made of his black lightning. He can either fight in close quarters with it or throw it at a distance target (or both if the opponant starts to run). When throw it normally peirces the target and explodes just in case the stab didn't finish them.
- Combat of the Lightning God: (雷神の戦闘, Raijin no sentō) This governs all the unarmed strikes used with the magic. For example it counters all punches, kicks, knee etc with the "lightning of the gods" wrapped around it.
- The Divine Fist of Raijin: (雷神の神拳, Raijin no shinken) Solomon leaps forward at his opponant and lands a powerful lightning infused fist to their face which is normally followed by another lightning infused punch to the gut.
- Hook of the Lightning God: (雷神のホック, Raijin no hokku) Solomon creates a hook made of lightning that allows himself to be pull to higher ground or at an enemy with great speed. The hook looks like a standard fishing hook and the "chain" is only able to reach 70 metres.
- Hundred Swords of Susanoo: (スサノオの百剣, Susanō no hyaku ken) Solomon creates one hundred small lightning bolts int eh air that float around him and his opponant for the duration of the spell. Each of these bolts become lightning swords upon Solomon grabbing them, the swords aren't amazingly durable but the advantage is he has 99 more to go if one breaks.
- Speed of the Lightning God: (雷神の速度, Raijin no sokudo) The Lightning God Slayer version of the Lightning Body spell of basic Lightning Magic. It allows Solomon to move at amazing speeds too fast for even the sharpest eyes to follow. The unique thing about this spell it can be used in an offensive manner, Solomon actually turns into lightning itself and can pass through a group of enemies electrocuting them as he does.
- Bring the Storm: (嵐を持参, Arashi o jisan) Solomon focuses alot of lightning into his hands and raised them to the sky launching the lightning into sky which creates black couds above him and his opponants that rain down lightning bolts doing serious destruction to the area around. As the spell only stimulates the creation of a storm the lightning isn't Solomon's and allows him to recharge by eating the lightning.
- Divine Overdrive: After achieving Divine Overdrive, the user is drastically boosted in their power. Since the user is in the state of a "god", there is overwhelming increase in power, speed, durability, and strength, compared to what they were before. In addition, their magical power will serve as a regeneration tool, which people believed gods are immortal, can heal any wounds that are inflicted on them, no matter how severe it is. Gods are also said to rule over a specific object. The user is at this state, they are able to manipulate other peoples magic if they are the same element as the God Slayer in Divine Overdrive and their element cannot be, what so ever be manipulated by another person. Like a person who has the ability of pyrokinesis cannot manipulate the fire from the Flame God Slayer when the God Slayer is currently in Divine Overdrive, however, the God Slayer can manipulate the flames of the other person. But the enemy can still circumvent it either due to ability or skill, like if the enemy is an absolute master of their element.
Amaterasu is a Magic in which its users perform different hand patterns to create different effects. After performing these mudras, Amaterasu's Magic seals appear, with each formula having a different appearance. Once written, the seals unleash lethal explosions around and inside the targeted area. The scale of the destruction caused by these explosions seems to be linked to the amount of seals used in the spell, as Formula 100's engulfed a significant portion of Tenrou Island. Casting Amaterasu formulas seems to normally take a considerable amount of time to cast, but experienced users are able to cast it rapidly, even without the use of mudras. With this being said, Solomon no longer even needs to use mudras to use this technique.
Celestial Spirit Magic- LokeEdit
Celestial Spirit Magic is a type of Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. These Keys are separated into two classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys. Keys for Celestial Spirits are counted in Units (collectively without regard of Gold or Silver), and a Celestial Spirit Mage is noted by how many Units they have obtained.
Solomon has the Key of Loke/Leo, the Lion. Due to the Helena’s Nail, all of his attacks are amplified and strengthened, in addition to having an innate holy effect.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style. \ With Solomon’s mastery of the art of Rokushiki, he has learned many variations of the original Rokushki, and also knows how to combine the techniques for something like, Kamisori.
- Geppo- The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Solomon can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai- The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces.
- Shigan- The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break his finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai.
- Rankyaku- The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.
- Soru- The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.
- Kami-e- The Kami-e makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan- Solomon places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shockwave created on its own is enough destroy a small forest.
- Kenbunshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. The user can also use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". It appears that the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict. Although, more skilled users can predict future moves whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. It is possible that this form of Haki allows the user to sense the strength of others as well. This type of Haki can also allow the user to empathise with the emotions and nature of others.
- Busoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. It can be used to augment the user's own physical attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued into weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally without it. The Kuja's Haki-imbued arrows, for example, are capable of penetrating solid stone.
This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user whose body has been altered by their fruit in any way, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides, such as the case of body-altering Devil Fruits such as Logia or Paramecia users. It basically also allows for intangibility bypass.
- Busoshoku: Koka - This technique uses Busoshoku Haki to harden the body (or parts of it), and objects which the user is holding. When something is hardened using this, it becomes black in color, and has a much stronger effect than the invisible application of Haki. Therefore, like the normal application, attacks or weapons imbued with this technique become far stronger, except to an even greater extent.
- Haoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to exert their willpower over others, most often being used to exert the user's willpower onto those with weak wills and rendering them unconscious. Solomon can use this on non-living beings as well, and can target precisely what he wants to affect with his Haki.
Solomon, mastering the arts of chakra manipulation from the knowledge he obtained from the Gyuki Jinchuriki,can now combine the physiology of a vampire with the power of chakra. His innate abilities and internal bodily processes are abnormally enhanced when utilizng chakra, with him creating what he calls a Forbidden Hidden Kekkei Genkai, exclusive to vampires of his bloodline: Blood Release. He has extremely masterful prowess at sensing chakra, capable of sensing chakra from extremely long distances, and tree-walking. His enhanced sense of smell has increased to the point he can smell chakra signatures and accurately remember it's smell, and break down the smell to deduce any chakra-based abilities the user has.
Solomon knows both basic techniques and advanced techniques, and is not afraid to combine them with magic and other forms of power. Solomon has great skill in basic techniques, due to his continued practice of them, and his chakra control. In terms of chakra cost, the lowest amount necessary is needed for Solomon to implement these basics. This allows for Solomon to simply execute these techniques without much focus, basically like second nature to him. This allows him to focus on higher tier techniques, without worrying about the basics that enable him to do this.
- Chakra Enhanced Speed: This is a lot like Chakra Enhanced Strength, however instead the user focuses chakra into their legs and feet, using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their speed. Solomon created the concept of this technique to intimidate enemies and to freak them out. The speed is so intense that it looks like they simply disappear into thin air. Solomon uses this is as his primary chakra-based non-elemental speed technique instead of the Body Flicker. Being an innately sealless jutsu, like the Rasengan, the Sharingan cannot copy this technique. He uses this to do a variant of the Body Replacement also.
- Chakra Flow: Chakra Flow (チャクラ流し, Chakura Nagashi) refers to both the flowing of chakra through an object as well as any technique that increases the potency of a weapon by flowing chakra through it. Usually, elemental chakra is used to flow through bladed weapons in order to either dramatically increase their various pre-existing properties or to gain additional advantageous effects. The user must be touching the tool to initiate chakra flow, but direct contact with the weapon is not necessary to maintain chakra flow.
- Lightning chakra, as applied to weapons, provides an increased cutting power similar to that of wind, with the addition of inducing numbness. However, this is instead achieved by inducing high-frequency vibrations within the object. Also, when A flowed his lightning chakra directly into his own body, it was capable of electrically stimulating his nervous system. This resulted in an increase in his reaction time, raw speed, and defensive power to their utmost limits.
- Earth chakra seemingly increases the defensive power of an object to its utmost limits, by further reinforcing the inherent properties of the material involved. However, the application of this variation has only been observed through Kakuzu flowing it directly into his own body, where it resulted both in his skin becoming as hard as diamond and an increase in the overall destructive power of his physical attacks.
- Enlargement Technique: After the user executes the required hand seals, their clay (or anything they wish) enlarges in size if their chakra runs within it. Basically, for example, if Solomon needs to throw boulders, he can pick up pebbles and enlarge them.
- Killing Intent: Killing Intent is simply the user exuding pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent, themselves, and others around them, up to the point of paralyzing them with fear. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause killing intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite it not being a technique at all. When combined with Haki, the effects are multiplied.
- Bat Controlling: Solomon can control and direct the movement of bats and communicate with them by producing ultrasonic waves.
- Bat Controlling: Doppleganger: Solomon can tell bats to congregate and send chakra to them, turning them into a clone capable of using ninjutsu, and that can take more than two hits.
- Bat Controlling: Echolocation: Solomon can let bats use echolocation for reconnaissance and tracking.
- Chakra Enhanced Strength:This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength.
- Clone Technique: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones will dissipate when they come into contact with something.
- Mystical Palm Technique: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. Solomon's chakra control allows him to do this easily and even overload someone's chakra system, rendering them unconscious.
- Rope Escape Technique: It allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.
Naturally possessing Magic based Lightning, his abilities are not limited by the fact that chakra-lightning moves slower, in a sense always utilizing natural lightning in his techniques. His chakra has an innate lightning like quality, causing any attempts to absorb his chakra to be absorbed. Many of Solomon's techniques do not require hand seals as he is extremely speed-oriented, not using techniques that would have to slow him down.
- Lightning Release: Thundercloud State: This ability changes the user's chakra into a electric field capable of transmitting all electrical impulses from their brain in a straight line directly to the part of the body they want to use, completely bypassing their nervous system. It removes the human body's natural limiter and give the user more adrenaline, it speeds up the blood flow in all or selected body parts, in order to provide them with more oxygen and nutrients. This makes the user much faster and more powerful. The invention of this technique with Solomon is something that proves his great mastery of the Lightning Release.
- Lightning Release Chakra Mode: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster to danger and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. The armour also increases the user's defenses, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks. When combined with his magic, his defensive, offensive and raw speed is enhanced immensely, especially so as the iron amplifies both techniques. When added to his other speed enhancing techniques, Solomon is nearly untouchable especially when he activate Thundercloud State.
- Hell Stab: This is an incredibly strong technique of Solomon, whereby he concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which together allows him to pierce a target in a manner somewhat similar to either the Chidori or Lightning Cutter. When combined with the Shigan, it's piercing power is increased immensely and the Shigan's potential for a broken finger is defended against due to the lightning nature. The intensity, size and strength of the technique can be proportionally increased by reducing the number of fingers involved.
- Four-Finger Nukite (四本貫手, Yonhon Nukite, English TV: Piercing Four Fingered): Strong enough to break through robust defences with relative ease.
- Three-Finger Nukite (三本貫手, Sanbon Nukite, English TV: Three Fingered Assault): Effective against even malleable materials that can usually handle a blow by dissipating its force. By swinging his hand the Third can create a shock-wave which was powerful enough to send opponents in the immediate area around him flying backwards.
- One-Finger Nukite (一本貫手, Ippon Nukite, English TV: One Fingered Assault): Known as the "strongest spear" (最強の矛, saikyō no hoko, English TV: invincible spear), where the concentration of chakra is so great that it extends well beyond the finger in a lone point, drastically enhancing the power of the technique.
- Lightning Ball: Solomon, studying techniques like the Rasengan and Chidori, along with his own mastery of the Hell Stab, has created a technique that is extremely powerful, combining cutting, piercing and paralyzing effects with the standard effects of the Rasengan. In fact, Solomon can take this one step further. With his chakra control, he can fire these Lightning Balls at the enemies, and can mimic the Rasengan-based techniques even further, creating a Lightning Ball Shuriken.
- Lightning Ball Shuriken: Similar to the Rasenshuriken, Solomon can generate a large shuriken-like shape around this ball, for more purposes. This Lightning Ball Shuriken, boasts stronger cutting power, and piercing, (its individual blades could be manipulated for piercing effects, or the shuriken shaped into a lance instead), plowing through defenses with ease.
- Lightning Overload: Solomon can utilize chakra to get into someone else's neural system, either overloading it with electricity, causing them to instantly go into a state of unconsciousness and paralysis, or just amplifying it, enhancing the speed and reaction time of his allies.
- Lightning Release: Electric Avatar
To counter something as massively powerful as a Susanoo or Dragon, considering unlike his comrades, he cannot transform into any of those, Solomon brings out the true power, of a Lightning Release User. Layering his body with extremely condensed lightning chakra, and then projecting it forth, Solomon creates a massive avatar of pure concentrated Lightning Chakra. It massively enhances his strength and durability, in addition to allowing him to generate a whole new selection of offensive maneuvers. If combined with his Magic, this Lightning is amplified by Metal's conducting properties, God Slayer Magic's innate properties and the past power of his Dragon Slayer Lightning Magic.
Due to being a vampire, Solomon has an innate affinity to all things illusionary, in addition to having a third eye whose explicit purpose is to produce a resistance to illusions and grant practically extrasensory perception/limited clairvoyance. Even if he isn't directly bypassing it, he is most likely aware he is in a genjutsu and can break it, in addition to detecting it through chakra based sensory perception.
- Bringer of Darkness: This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses.
Solomon usually produces seals that hold very small amounts of chakra, magical power and lightning should anything go wrong, though this often not enough and just used to start a technique.
Necromancy of the Kingdom of HadesEdit
The Kingdom of Hades bestows upon its inhabitants the ability to manipulate the forces of the dead to an extent. With his necromancy, he can speak and talk to the dead, extracting knowledge even from the victims whose souls are not in his grasp, and can create and summon armies of additional forms of undead to fight for him, including zombies, ghouls and skeletons, being able now to utilize both the actual bodies of his familiars in addition to their original forms. With this and the fact that he is a vampire, he steals the souls of the dead and infuses them and takes them as lives. This allows him to constantly replenish his souls/lives without drinking blood though he has to consciously do this and it takes time, leaving him open to attack.
- Soul Forging:
- Worthiness Enchantment: Based on what he knows how to do so far, Solomon can create enchantments on weapons that allow only him or someone he has the blood of to wield it, overcoming most forms of enemy-based weapon enhancement on the user’s own weapons. As Solomon is the one who made the enchantment however, he can break and bypass it at any time.
- Weapon Fortification: Solomon has the ability to infuse any weaponry with souls to make it far stronger and more effective than it ever was, in addition to the weapon now having the ability to attack souls. Solomon has this equipped on all of his weaponry.
The Divine Dividing has the ability to Divide the power of its opponents by half after coming into physical contact with them every 10 seconds. The halved powers are then added to his/her own powers. If the added power exceeds the amount that the wielder can safely contain, the excess energy is then expelled out through the wings, which allows the user to always be at their highest potential. As a pair of wings, it also enables the user flight that can reach up to light-speed.
The Balance Breaker, Divine Dividing Scale Mail, creates a White Dragon Armor that covers the body and further increases the power and ability of the user. When active, the user is able to absorb power without the 10 second limit. Divine Dividing can also halve the size of objects and living beings through the use of Half Dimension. This ability does not require the user to make contact with the target.
Like the Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing has the Juggernaut Drive, which releases the full power of the Vanishing Dragon at the cost of the user's sanity and consumes their life. However, being a vampire his life force is practically unlimited, allowing him to stay in Juggernaut Drive for as long as he wants, and his absorbed the souls of the past wielders, granting him access to the compression divider and demonic power in vast quantiities.
Though the ability was originally only revealed by the Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing has the ability to reflect attacks to a limited extent. It is really only proven useful to reflect his attacks to attack from different directions.
Being a Dragon Slayer himself, he is somewhat resistant to other Dragon Slaying Magic, Swords and Curses, the innate property of being a Dragon Slayer somewhat cancelling the weakness. However, with the souls of past wielders and demonic power, Solomon is able to resist very powerful Dragon Slayer Magic which practically cancels out the Dragon Slaying Magic weakness even further. He still basically takes the normal damage someone would take from a spell.
Thanks to the Helena’s Nail, all Divine Dividing related techniques have an innate holy effect on them, allowing them to do more damage against supernatural creatures.
- Holy Touch: Being a nail used to crucify Jesus Christ himself, Helena's Nail is one of the holiest artifacts in Christianity, and this holiness is extended to anyone who fuses with it. The slightest touch from a Nail-infused person inflicts heavy damage on demonic entities such as vampires, even causing flames to erupt at the point of contact.
- Enhanced Speed: While imbued with the Nail's power, Solomon gains further enhanced speed beyond what was shown in his physical description.
- Vine Manipulation: A person who fuses with Helena's Nail can generate and manipulate a seemingly-endless supply of thorny, vine-like tendrils. The vines appear to spread from the nail itself, rapidly replacing most of the host's body mass. These vines can be used offensively to whip, impale, or bind opponents, or defensively to block incoming attacks. The vines when manifested can prove agile enough to block a bullet fired at relatively close range. At one point, Anderson also used his vines to wield a dozen of his bayonets simultaneously.
- Regeneration: While implanted with Helena's Nail, Solomon's regenerative abilities were augmented even further than normal. Any damaged parts of his body were quickly replaced with vines that gradually reformed his natural appearance, although the latter effect was noticeably slower than the former.
- Weapon Enhancement: The Nail's powers appear to extend to the user's weapons as well as their body. As for example, with piercing based weaponry vines sprout from the wound before bursting into flames. This extends to all of Solomon’s weaponry and his Divine Dividing.
Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world. It is one of the twelve Saijo O Wazamono and a "Black Sword" (黒刀 Kokutō?). However Solomon has managed to augment the power of this unmatched blade to an entirely different level. Solomon can flow lightning into the blade, increasing its vibrational frequency and therefore it’s cutting power, in addition to stunning and shocking with each slash. He has also learned how to mimic a few of Caliburn’s techniques with his Knight (Exorcist) abilities. All the wind slashes mentioned below also shoot electricity into the air when the sword is charged.
- Kokuto Issen (黒刀一閃 Kokutō Issen?, literally meaning "Black Blade Single Flash"): Solomon swings his blade to launch an invisible Flying Slash Attack, which is able to cut everything in his path, making a powerful long-range slice. A vertical version of this attack can cut ships in half and slice massive icebergs.
- Kokuto Arahoshi (黒刀荒星 Kokutō Arahoshi?, literally meaning "Black Blade Violent Star"): Solomon jumps, standing on his sword, and descends to impale his opponent.
- Kokuto Saku (黒刀朔 Kokutō Saku?, literally meaning "Black Blade First Day"): A counter technique. Solomon awaits his opponent's next attack holding his Black Blade with two hands over his back. Once the enemy attacks, Solomon counterattacks quickly with a powerful downward slash.
- Kokuto Kogetsu (黒刀弧月 Kokutō Kōgetsu?, literally meaning "Black Blade Arc Moon"): Solomon attacks with his Yoru at great speed. This technique seems to be more powerful than a normal slash of the sword as it emits some kind of cutting air (but not enough to cover great distances).
- Kokuto: Samidare (黒刀「斬乱」 Kokutō: Samidare?, literally meaning "Black Blade: Wild Slash"): Solomon makes a chain of slices forward, finishing with a black flying slash. This attack is used in Pirate Warriors
- Kokuto: Mu (黒刀「無」 Kokutō: Mu?, literally meaning "Black Blade: The Void"): The area is blanketed in darkness, and Solomon slices enemies with swift attacks, cutting them down over a wide forward range.
- Chi wo Hau Zangeki (地を這う斬撃 Earth-Crawling Slash?): Solomon makes a downward swing to launch Flying Slash Attack that travels at great speed through the ground. This attack is able to cut through steel with ease and rapidity.
- Solomon launches a massive Flying Slash Attack (even longer than the Moby Dick) towards his opponent, capable of cutting through massive amounts of ice, and supposedly much more. It is an extremely powerful technique, possessing incredible range and power.
- Solomon slices the opponent with a spiral-like Flying Slash Attack with great speed. This, alongside with Solomon's outstanding eyesight, capable of hitting incredibly fast moving objects from afar.
Master Hand to Hand CombatantEdit
Solomon, over the course of history itself, has trained and learned various forms of martial arts, with the current number of known martial arts hitting 131, not including very ancient styles of combat. His martial arts prowess is nigh-unattainable except for those who make very good use of immortality or are superhumanly skillful, being able to fight on the level of martial arts masters. He can augment his physical and martial prowess by utilizing telekinesis to enhance the power of his blows, and Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic to utilize the power of Lightning in combat. Solomon can create lightning orbs around his arms and legs before connecting punches and kicks, increasing their striking power, move around much faster, propelling himself towards his opponents, by surrounding his entire body with lightning, and empower his connecting strikes by summoning forth lightning from the sky to accompany his motions. His High Speed Magic also comes in handy here allowing him to fight at far greater speeds than most individuals actually can.
Super-Genius Level Intellect and PerceptionEdit
Drinking the blood of countless humans, animals and creatures over the course of his life, Solomon has attained a vast knowledge on practically every subject related to humans. He has gained great scientific knowledge, a great perception of how magic works, the structure of other kingdoms, and even the mechanical aptitude of some humans. This makes him extremely dangerous, perhaps more dangerous than most vampires, as he can create forms of enhancements, and technological objects for a vast number of effects. He can even use his blood constructs to take over a tank, knowing how to operate it from a human and destroy things with it under certain conditions. This supplements his marksmanship skill, having the skill of tons of humans with guns all put in one package. Immortality grants one the ability to have an eternity of their own choosing, and Solomon has certainly cashed in on his own immortal body. His brain naturally processes information faster than a normal person, however he can use his Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic and infuse it into his body to augment his attributes, with one being his brain's processing speed. He can occasionally predict enemy movements with his increased processing speed, but unlike the Sharingan is not always definite. However, his Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic covers that. Solomon knows a mindbogginly large amount of languages in existence from history up to the present day. As most skills and forms of information are derived from a lesser form and with Solomon possessing a vast number, he technically has an accelerated learning factor, combined with the fact that Vampires never forget something and can totally recall any experience. It is unknown how Solomon forgot his origins.
Solomon hunts for cats. Not to eat, but to keep. He really likes cats.
Solomon and Amanda both were expecting a scarier statue in the mansion.