Alexander Solomon I, is an incredibly old individual who currently possesses the occupations of Exorcist, Pirate, Mage, and Shinobi, and one of the original Nephilim as the spawn of the second incarnation of Samazaya, the Demon Emperor of Creation. One of the first in an ancient organization of Exorcists, Solomon was the oldest of his siblings and demonstrates the highest potential at the time with the Exorcist occupation to slay his foes, something that would have him be named as the #1 Candidate for Paladin within Olympus at the time. However, since being turned into a vampire, Alexander was turned on by his own siblings and people, which would later spark an event known as the Scarlet Incident, the night at which Alexander lost his identity as a "human" and took up the mantle of vampirism entirely, even dropping the name given to him by his elders and creating a new reputation for himself as, Solomon.
Eventually, Solomon would come to witness both the event that led him to his future soul mate and wife, Amanda, on one of his rampages, and barely manage to halt his urges upon encountering her. Amanda's presence worked like a softener on Solomon, as he acted more like his original personality around her rather than the fake bloodthirsty persona he put on. Returning to Hades at some point under his new identity, Solomon learned of the events that occured while he was away and seeked out assistance in the liberation of Hades, in the form of Edrick, and later on, Eos in general, even meeting with a Ghoul who desired the same thing. During this time, Solomon would awaken his Sacred Gear, Divine Dividing. Currently, Solomon is the Emperor of Hera, and a current member of the guild Eos.
As a quite laidback individual, Solomon appears to be nonchalant and uncaring about most events in general, seemingly paying no mind or attention to anything that actually goes on around him. However, this could not be further from the truth, as shown by his interactions within the guild of Eos and his personality in combat. In fact, Solomon is skilled enough in deception that for the most part, his opponents have no idea that he is in fact paying an great deal of attention towards their every action. In combat, Solomon tends to be quite intuitive in deciphering how some abilities may work and the resistances one might possesss towards his attacks. He also has an occassionally sharp tongue, a sarcastic or practical sense of humour, and a habit of holding minor grudges, though this hardly develops into any serious problems.
Solomon has grown incredibly desensitized to the act of killing during his bout of depression, and now that he's out of it, it still remains, seeing human life's only value as the conviction one possesses and the strength to go forth with such beliefs. If one possesses a sufficiently strong enough conviction, and is similarly strong, as well as possesses an ideology that directly conflicts with that of his own, in Solomon's mind, he usually has no choice but to kill them. On the other hand, if one possesses a weaker will/loyalty/conviction, or is simply not powerful enough to be a true threat to his own ideals, Solomon will spare them and may attempt to sway them to his cause. Secondly, while Solomon is desensitized to the act of killing itself, Solomon surprisingly enough, or perhaps not so surprisingly to persons who know him, sees it as wrong to kill or harm those who are not directly a part of the ideological entire conflict. This includes innocent citizens of the Kingdom of a given ruler, or the family members of his enemies given that they are not apart of the conflict. While he considers it wrong, he's not above double crossing individuals that have done the same to him.
Before the days of Eos, after becoming the Rejected Paladin, Solomon battled with bouts of depression due to being damaged on a psychological level, his "family" and designation he was quite literally birthed for the purpose of carrying out was suddenly stripped from him. As a result, any killing or murder Solomon deemed to be a waste of human souls or unnecessary deaths Solomon would absorb into himself, as he quite literally began to self-empathize with himself. Due to the pitiful condition he was in when Amanda first found him, he was called Sorrow. Over time however, the once Nephilim now turned century old vampire would begin to regain some amount of confidence and enjoyment of life, due to the power of...love? Originally taking in all the worthlessness of others into his own worthlessness and descending further into a downward spiral, Solomon slowly began to believe instead that of deserving all of this, he could turn himself around, as well as force the souls of others to turn around. While not fully recovering, during the time before the formation of Olympus with Eos, Solomon figured that by consuming the souls of the worthless and doing something important with his own life, he could force a turn around in not only his own life, but the lives he consumed. Twisted, but better.
Recovering at the end of the Eos Saga, Solomon would release these souls and become "mortal" once more, and eventually regain the essence of his status as a Nephilim. Feeling a built in urge to revive the fallen Exorcist organization of his time, Solomon, while remaining in control himself, reattained his former powers and aptitude in the field of Exorcism. Solomon is aware that his presence in the West after the fall of Olympus as a Nephilim brings tensions to the persons around him, due to being in an area where demons are ever so common. However, this tension emerges from the lack of understanding of the motives and activities of the Exorcists in the past, and as such, Solomon is hardly bothered, if at all by this. For the most part, Solomon simply aims for nothing more than unification, and protection, the core principles on which the Nephilim were engendered, though his personality and experiences make his goals quite hard to truly. This in turn explains the type of person Solomon is okay with killing in the current day.
Being away and returning to find the Count in control, he decides he need allies to take control of this Kingdom. Solomon, believing the tile of Count in a Kingdom such as Hades should only be held by Master-Class True Vampires or similarly high beings. Not believing who, or whatever The Count was to be of good standing, he realizes he needs to eliminate him, or atleast create his own minor Kingdom to prove that not all creatures of the Dark are evil and that some can fight against their malevolent urges, while still showing they should not be messed with, clearly showing great ferocity. Either way, he needed to plunge Hades into a state of anarchy first. He could then attempt to take control, or bring refugees into his new Kingdom.
He realized he had great power stored within him, but that would be unlocked after having powerful battles and great adventures. He realized also, that to do this, he couldn't do it alone. He needed allies. Flying out of Hades and into the general direction of Ares, Solomon sensed Edrick, and noticed his power saying nothing audibly however. He would explain his predicament to Edrick, who was initially aggressive towards him, but relaxed after realizing he was not a threat. In the middle of the conversation, Solomon would sense another group in Athena, doing something that he would soon find out. They both quickly flew in that direction, Edrick using air manipulation to propel him, and Solomon utilizing his innate Flight abilities and Dragon Variant: Lightning Dragon Slayer .
He would fly past the group and meet them after they apparently defeated demons, losing Edrick with pure speed in the dark of the night. Afterwards, they would attempt to protect the Three Tails. Though the Three Tails, along with the One Tailed Shukaku and the Tailed Beast Son Goku were eventually captured they decided to visit Hades and go to the Count. Amanda, his first fledgling and girlfriend took note of them all along and realized her beloved Sorrow was in the group. He was traced all the way back to the Mansion, where Solomon notices her outside.
He introduces his girlfriend to the group, where the statues represent their togetherness. Amanda instantly bonds with the group and follows them to the Mountains of Hera.
List of EventsEdit
- Event: A Twist of Events - Earned 21,300 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: Battle at the Hawk - Earned - 22,000 XP and 17,000 B.
Alexander Solomon I, serves as the world's only remaining official Nephilim as of the current day, an ancient species presumed to have died out during the first major conflict between the original Exorcist Association and demons, and the precursors to the old age Exorcist organization. After uncovering his history and regaining his memories after the destruction of Olympus and subsequently, Hera, Solomon has now managed to respark his Nephilim blood and figure out why he still possessed some of his more supernatural powers even after returning to being a "regular human". As the son of the ancient Emperor of Creation, Samazaya II, descendant of the original Emperor, Solomon has an incredibly remarkable lineage, and unlike his father, who channeled his demonic power into the obtaining of wisdom, among other things, Solomon has channeled his own into power, regaining all of the power lost to him upon becoming a vampire. A rare creature, a being who possesses all the strengths of both a human and those belonging to his demonic ancestry, Solomon's status has him stand as one of the very founders and forefathers of all official Exorcist associations of the modern day. Being a being with the powers of a demon capable of summoning and consuming other demons, Solomon holds tremendous power as a weapon against demons, his intended purpose. As descendants of a demon that was considered instead to be quite holy, and revered, Solomon, while having strong demonic characteristics, seems to be for the most part unaffected by weapons meant to affect his demonic nature, which is made even more evident by the fact that he possesses and is integrated with Helena's Nail. As a Nephilim, Solomon is granted demonic powers and energies, as well as drastically amplified physical characteristics.
The Emperors themselves are paradoxical existences, being demons while simultaneously held in high regard by Exorcists everywhere, and revered for their wisdom and seemingly holy characteristics.
- Superhuman Strength: As a member of the ancient Nephilim race, seen in Hades before their sudden extinction, Solomon demonstrates superhuman strength that far surpasses that of a normal human being, capable of using and lifting incredibly large weapons, like an iron sword that is at bare minimum the size of an entire island without much, if any at whatsoever, effort. As a child, Solomon could break ribs or other bones with a single punch. In fact, Solomon's strength since the days of Eos, instead of decreasing, has actually increased, due to occasionally sparring with his physically heavy son and with his wife, who demonstrates similar physical attributes, relative to her other physical attributes anyways. Proving that his strength is on another level, Solomon is capable of atleast shaking buildings and shatter most materials aterials that aren't Valyrian Steel with a single punch or a strong enough grip. Solomon also demonstrates sufficient physical strength to lift some of the heaviest of demons one handed and smashing through the entirety of their bodies by slamming them onto the ground.
- Superhuman Speed: Even before reawkening his Nephilim blood, Solomon was incredibly fast, seemingly vanishing and reappearing behind his opponents several times within a fight, moving at blinding speeds. However, due to the purity of his Nephilim blood, Solomon demonstrates the ability to blitz some of the fastest of opponents, and redirect enemy strikes by simply touching them before they hit him, the sheer force his hand moves with sending the strike away from him. Solomon also uses his incredible speed to vastly augment his physical strength, striking his foes with far more damage than his strength would normally allow for, easily forcing his opponents to cough up blood due to the sheer speed behind his attacks. The son of Samazaya II, who took up a human pseudonym, Solomon demonstrates a blinding speed that far exceeds that of most beings, which can then be vastly increased by anyone of his multiple methods of augmenting his speed. Solomon's perception also is similarly quick, as Solomon is noted for perceiving the world in slow motion prior to this new development, with remarkable ease.
- Advanced Regeneration: As the son of an Emperor, Solomon demonstrates and has inherited the demonic power of high-speed regeneration, which allows him to recover from fatal or near-fatal wounds at astonishingly high speeds, which in turn gives him an extreme level of durability that surprises those he gets into combat with. Solomon is capable of such feats as reattaching his severed limbs if he can find them. However, Solomon's regenerative capabilities were greatly augmented by infusing the Helena's Nail within him, something that only kept him alive due to the holy nature of the demonic Emperor of Creation. With this power, Solomon is known to be incredibly difficult to actually kill, and considered a pseudo-immortal compared to his former status of actual immortality. Solomon appears incredibly difficult to kill, as even removing his head appears to do little, if any, damage to his actual body. Solomon is also capable of tanking quite a bit of damage in any case, which renders him just that much more powerful in terms of endurance, which can be bolstered by any one of his abilities.
- Superhuman Senses: Solomon, as a Dragon Slayer, has enhanced senses of smell, hearing, and vision, as Solomon is capable of detecting the scent of anything that passed a certain area, concentrate this smell within a specific radius and use this ability over a vast distance. Solomon is also capable of smelling fellow Slayers, a skill he obtained over his lifespan that has lasted about over a century. Sol He can smell whether food is good or not and detect all the ingredients in a dish by smell alone when the food is cooked by any lesser chef. Solomon has the ability, as a Dragon Slayer, to hear incredible quiet sounds over quite some distance as well. Finally, Solomon can see very small objects over a considerable distance as well as those that quite small.
- Thermal Resistances:Due to the extremely high temperatures of Lightning, Solomon has attained an incredibly high resistance to heat and due to having Lightning as a part of him, it grants him a similarly high resistance to the cold.
- Superhuman Agility:Solomon has the ability to walk up vertical substances and leap impossible distances with the use of chakra, however, with sheer physical capabilities, Solomon can move quickly to evade attacks and get from one place to another at incredible speeds. He can quite easily dodge and counter attacks, even in very acrobatic ways if he has to.
- Contaminant Resistance: Due to Solomon being a Nephilim, Solomon is resistant to most diseases and toxins. However, when combined with his regenerative capabilities, Solomon is very resistant to toxins, virueses, and most diseases.
- Pain Tolerance: Over the years he spent, he has fought many things that cause him pain. Blessed silver weaponry blessed with part of the Cross Christ died on is one such example. Acquiring so much pain over the long innumerable years of his life, his vampiric body has become far more desensitized to pain than most other vampires. As a Nephilim, Solomon's body has been trained to resist these effects as of now, and due to them usually being immensely painful, Solomon now is very resistant to pain of all sorts.
- Spectral Awareness/Temptaint:Being a Nephilim, he is innately tuned in to the supernatural realm, allowing him to perceive supernatural and demonic activities. He has also been attacked by demons, allowing his sense to be upgraded, being able to sense lingering amounts of demonic energy present, in essence allowing him to sense Demon Contractors. Additionally, Solomon can directly converse with demons and spirits due to his Temptaint, as well as affect them.
- Aura of Darkness:
- Telepathy/Demon Telepathy: Solomon can utilize his demonic powers to tap into and mentally converse with anyone who has even the slightest link to a demon, whether it be by blood, by psychic power, or by soul, as well as influence them.
- Immense Demonic Power:
- Paradoxical Status:
As a Nephilim, and therefore one of the first Old Exorcists (of the official Exorcist Associations, for example, the one in the NHO) in the world of Requiem, Solomon is a notably powerful Exorcist. Having formerly lost the memories of his origins, Solomon's skill with the Exorcist occupation was greatly downplayed until the fall of Olympus and his activities shortly after. Upon reawakening his Nephilim blood, Solomon also managed to regain his skill with the occupation as well as remove the taint that was his previous vampiric nature, allowing Solomon to easily ascend to a level skill that in the old days would have allowed him to be called a Paladin.
Possessing and wielding all five Meisters, Solomon demonstrates the ability to use these abilities with great skill, from Knight, all the way to Doctor.
Clearing the Knight Meister, this would automatically imply that Solomon has considerable skill with the art of swordsmanship, easily mastering some of the quickest of slashes and powerful thrusts, as well as is knowledgeable of nearly limitless variety of sword forms he acquired naturally and through the remnants of the memories of souls he consumed and can partially access through Gravesend. As an incredibly powerful Exorcist, it would only be fair if Solomon had skill in each individual occupation, something which he does indeed possess.
As Yoru is an incredibly powerful blade, as well as is currently being handled by both a denizen of Hades and an Exorcist, Solomon is seemingly capable of transforming Yoru into an incredibly powerful Galatea, a power which in turn is only capable of being used by the most skilled of Tamers. Thanks to having a Knight Meister, Solomon is known to be capable of channeling the power of Helena's Nail, one of the holiest artifacts in existence, through his weaponry, allowing it to effectively cut through all manner of spirits and evil entities with impunity. Additionally, Solomon, due to channeling the holy fire itself, is capable of slashing and enveloping his enemies in a powerful fire that directly attacks both their body and soul(s), a power known to be capable of potentially killing some of the most powerful of vampires with a single touch due to lighting their very souls ablaze, having lit not one, or two, but millions of familiars.
By combining this incredible power with his swordsmansip, Solomon can create incredibly vast blazes of Helena's Nail's power to deal immense damage to enemy forces, which greatly magnifies should they be demonic. Additionally, as a Galatea, Solomon can use his power to greatly augment the abilities of the sword, as he is shown to be capable of switching some of the attributes of the sword at will. By forcing a General Frost Demon to possess Yoru, Solomon can create incredibly powerful ice attacks using his blade, freezing them when they are cut as well as sending out flying slashes of ice. Alternatively, Solomon can channel an upper class air demon to vastly augment the blade's cutting power and create strengthened wind based attacks with the blade.
Solomon, as a renowned Paladin-class Exorcist, is a master of each of the occupations that exist within the Requiem Universe, allowing him to easily call himself one of the World's Strongest Exorcists due to the sheer difficulty of occupational usage and his immense talent with the occupation. Possessing at one point in time an incomparable skill with the weapon class of firearms that meant that he was a complete master in every form of gun he came into contact with or learned about in what amounts to an easily century spanning life.
Hitting the forge, a semblance of power somewhat related to his own proegnitor, the Emperor of Creation, Solomon has created two incredibly powerful weapons that take the shape of innocuous pistols, but fire like weapons of utter destruction. Weapons that seem to surpass logic, Solomon's skill with the Dragoon meister is incredible, but what is even more so are the firearms keyed to his very essence that he uses in tandem with his Dragoon occupation.
- The Harrow and Trinity: From the finest metals ancient Hades could offer comes two incredibly unique pistols built specifically for the arts of Exorcism, the Harrow and the Trinity, made of a metal blessed by the power of Solomon's Helena's Nail, as well as through the use of his magical power and abilities as an Aria. This duo, due to being reforged in accordance to the power of Gravesend, have obtained the unique and strange ability to fire irregular forms of ammunition in addition to regular pistol ammunition, such as that of explosive weapons such as bazookas as blesssed as the pistol ammunition to allow Solomon to tear through large crowds and obliterate his target. Additionally, as a homage to his previous days as a Vampire, Solomon has imbued both pistols with a stylized cross that, upon slaying any form of demonic entity,are capable of absorbing the blood of those demons in questions to greatly augment the power of the weapons in the form of red glints of light, based off of the sworld used by Vlad the Impaler himself, known as a Blood-Sucking Weapon. Thanks to these enhancements, the bullets travel at truly ridiculous speeds that would render even a combatant of his speed hard-pressed to evade it, seemingly teleporting near around his targets so as to strike them with the concentrated power of whatever type of ammunition he has chosen to use. However, this is not all this weapon is capable of doing, as Solomon can also amplify the power of both of these weapons by using them to fire the concentrated power of Helena's Nail, one of the holiest and subsequently, deadliest artifacts in all of Christianity. By blessing the bullets, Solomon is capable of razing through some of the thickest of defenses and greatly amplify the speed of the bullets even further, even channel the actual fire through the blade to penetrate those hit on a spiritual level. Finally, the last two attributes granted to these two pistols are that the weapons are keyed to his very essence due to his Gravesend placing a worthiness enchantment upon them, with negative effects engulfing the unfortunate enemy, and secondly, the bullets, after piercing, seemingly deal "phantom damage" for a small while afterwards.
- Ammunition: Solomon possesses and utilizes several forms of ammunition in combat. Firstly and most conventionally, Solomon utilizes a type of bullet referred to as a Holy Silver Bullet, which allows him to bypass most forms of demonic defenses and has incredible penetrative capabilities apart from that, even more so when combined with the power of the Helena's Nail. By piercing through his target, Solomon is capable of negating the regeneration of most supernatural entities. Secondly, Solomon is knownn for utilizing Naiad bullets, specially bullets capable of bypassing all sorts of fire based defenses and allowing one to summon Naiads wherever the bullet ends up lodging, at times even within the target should the bullet be lodged within them. Thirdly, Solomon can utilize the ammunition of Bazooka using Exorcists to invoke the power of a demon, as upon firing it, the bullet transmogrifies into the head and hands of the demonic God of Fire, which creates a powerful blast of fire, otherwise, Solomon's ammunition can explode in a burst or Fatal Verse and immense explosive potential.
- Galatea: By transforming the weaponry into artificial demons, Solomon can create entirely new forms of abilities he can access with this weaponry. Firstly, by either applying a Talisman to the weapon or transforming it into a Galatea, Solomon greatly increases the amount of ammunition the weapons have, turning even one bullet into what would be appear to be an almost unlimited stock at any given time. Allowing Solomon to shoot seemingly infinite volleys at his opponents, is not all Solomon can make the pistols do. By imbuing the Harrow with the power of the Hachitaro Okami, Solomon, by applying his own blood to the weaponry in question, can augment the gun in question. As a Galatea, the gun seemingly demonstrates the ability to turn into a much larger weapon with seemingly five versions of itself all interconnected. After firing the weapon, it demonstrates the ability to turn into several larger snakes which strip the opponent of regeneration and demonic/(supernatural to some extent) powers temporarily, which then opens his target up for further assaults. These snakes can also bind the target in an ethereal, or non-corporeal aura, and place weaker willed targets under his control. Finally, Solomon, as one of the most proficient Tamers in the Shinsekai, Solomon demonstrates the ability to create a double layered Galatea, as he is capable of placing the Black Dog within the Okami so as to track down his targets with each individual bullet.
The term "Aria", refers to a Meister who fights by reciting Bibles and sacred scriptures, and specialize in knowing Fatal Verses, which, when recited, can exorcise specific demons. An Aria is also noted for being capable of utilizing charms and spells in battle, which greatly increase their combative capabilities, and turn the otherwise support meister into a viable, if not incredibly powerful combat meister. Solomon in particular, as a Nephilim and one of the first Exorcists in the Old Order, is an exceptionally talented Aria in every field of the Aria meister, using and accessing his incredible occupational potential in the field of an exorcism to bring to life an incredible power in regards to the strength of an Aria. The Aria, in fact, is arguably one of Solomon's strongest meisters, alongside the ability and versatility of a Tamer in combat.
Arias are well known for their incredible abilities with the voice, capable of enacting spells and miracles through nothing but recitations. However, Solomon, due to possessing knowledge of the old styles of exorcism as well as the talents and powers of occupations that became more popular after Olympus met the rest of the world, displays a nearly revolutionary level of prowess with the Aria meister, as it serves as one of his major strengths in combat as of now. The Aria meister enables one to accomplish such feats as slay demons with nothing but the power of the tongue and impose effects on reality. It is not known exactly how the "magic" of an Aria works, but Solomon has demonstrated the ability to utilize charms of Buddhist exorcists to realize magic on a similar level to words, known as Talismans.
Firstly, as for the basics, Solomon's skill appears to be incredibly talented with words, as Solomon is noted for saying words so quickly that they can create sonic booms, or simply escape sound in general, making them unheard and faster than the eye is capable of seeing. Solomon can say "outloud", the entirety of the Mahabhrata in seconds, if that long, almost speaking as fast as he moves. Even to those with accelerated perception, Solomon's words elude his targets, and that allows him to easily find the Fatal Verses of an opponent in the very middle of combat and exterminate their demonic threat without even lifting a finger, the battle seemingly ending as quickly as it began. Additionally, Solomon is knowledgeable of most holy texts and scriptures, allowing him to draw abilities and fatal verses from a vast source of literature.
Secondly, Solomon demonstrates the ability to channel the power of an Aria in the field that truly makes it powerful, charms and spells. By releasing words from his mouth, or channeling the energy used to manipulate such power and sealing it within talismans, Solomon is capable of accessing techniques that one would consider to be completely untouchable through the Exorcist occupation. Being blessed with the knowledge of Samazaya the II, the second Demon Emperor of Creation, the only remaining Nephilim, being taught how to fight Demons themselves and teaching humans how to do so more effectively. Talismans are a unique form of Exorcism that stores up the unique power used to induce "magical" effects by Exorcists in a similar manner to Fuinjutsu, and are a powerful tool in the hand of a skillful user. Solomon's unique style of Exorcism, this helps contribute to it's power. Contrary to popular belief, the spells an Aria can use are not limited only to the power of a religious scripture, as spells from tomes and even seemingly out of nowhere have been invoked. Solomon's skill with an Aria is such that instead of needing to say an entire chant, Solomon's magic can revolve around a single seed syllable, which combined with his will and power as an Aria, cast a spell. An Aria's magic seems to be limited only by the power of the Aria, rather than any finite magical energies.
- Basic Charms: Through the use of Talismans, Solomon has demonstrated the unique ability to transform what would appear to be a small portion of paper that have nothing but the simple inscription of whatever it is the user in question may desire. An extension of Onmyodo, a unique form of Exorcism undertaken by one of the more eastern (in nature) organizations, a charm is the main method that Arias of that particular discipline use to cast their spells or activate techniques of their familiars. There are several main forms of Charms, the five elemental charms based off of the major demonic elements, as well as the healing, and protective charms. Finally, there are the charms which enable one to simply seal demonic forces. With these, Solomon seemingly gains some amount power over fire, air, earth, water, and even the unique fifth element, rot, as he can transform these elemental charms into any one of these elements and use it against his opponents. Finally, the other two charms allow him to effortlessly heal others or create defenses.
- Kodenchinza: An advanced variant of the Earth seal, Solomon demonstrates the ability to simply place this seal on any earthen material and gain the ability to bend it to his will, a manifestation of an act of God. God demonstrated the ability to force the earth itself to shake, and multiple texts refer to gods and other divine entities being capable of moving mountains for an individual. Imposing this power on reality, Solomon, once the talisman is activated, seemingly gains the ability to bend the earth.
- Adi Shankara:
- Danshin Angya:
- Rumbling Arm:
- Raging Cosmogun:
- Abira, Unkewn, Sowako: Through this Buddhist Mantra and by continuously repeating it, Solomon demonstrates the ability to heal both himself and others by constantly repeating it. Due to needing very little concentration, if any at all to realize the magic of an Aria, Solomon is capable of using this in battle to great effect, even healing vast forces or just his allies. This in turn enables Solomon to also repair physical objects that may not have necessarily been living beings. Due to being Exorcist in nature, Solomon seems to quite frankly be capable of healing both physical injuries and those of the soul.
- The Ansari's Camel: Solomon is capable of, with the spell syllable, "Wahasha", creating rapports with any animal and is capable of speaking with animals completely naturally and with incredible ease. Alexander II, his son, was capable of being born with this boon due to Solomon's past skill with such a chant. Otherwise, Solomon can temporarily grant animals the ability to converse in the human languages.
- Bersheeba Haran: Slightly longer seed syllables, Solomon can utilize this to seemingly teleport around areas and to areas by muttering the name of this chant and having a direct thought in mind. A symbol of God's ability to have Jacob teleport, point A is known as Bersheeba, and point B is Haran. Once these two destinations are set, Solomon can effectively transport himself.
- That other Barrier Seal Thing
- Kalka Siddhi Prayoga: Solomon, through using the spell syllable, "Kali", Solomon is capable of rendering himself invisible to others as well as himself. Any chant calling upon Kali is an incredibly dangerous chant, but Solomon's skill with such a power allows him to effectively utilize this chant. Rendering himself basically imperceptible except for the effects of sensory perception, Solomon is for the most part capable of spying on others and performing reconnaisance.
- Seal for Self-Protection Against Monkeys: Solomon, using the spell syllable, "Sowaka", is capable of creating a spiritual armor, or barrier around him to protect himelf from damage. While this chant is up, Solomon can create several smaller additional barriers for additional protection. The mere existence of this barrier is known for being capable of taking out lesser to mid-class demons.
- Cry for Indra: By using the spell syllable, "Indra", Solomon can summon up the blue flames of the god of the sky himself to annhilate his opponents for him, and layer this along with the flames of his Helena's Nail to greatly injure supernatural entities. However these blue flames, which burn hotter than lightning itself, are capable of incinerating his opponents, and can be layered over the Yoru for an image quite reminiscent of the blue flames said to be held by Satan himself.
- Sammohan: Through the Sammohan Mantra, and by using it's equivalent spell syllable, "Sammohan", Solomon is capable of granting his eyes immense illusionary and hypnotic power, such that making eye contact with him places them under his control until he breaks off the charm. For the most part, a master of chants can break out of the hypnotic effect, and some may be able to resist these effects a bit.
- Yamantaka: Using the Buddhist Mantra to pledge oneself to Yamantaka, Solomon gains the ability to quite easily call upon the power to summon a great calamity on his opponents, by simply calling upon the power of the spell syllable, Yamantaka. A chant that usually requires five persons, Solomon is capable of causing the power and energies of the land to deal massive damage on whoever it strikes, creating a pentagram above it that practically rains destructive energy on their target. The user can also charge themselves or their weapons with this power, making them incredibly destructive to face off in battleand greatly increasing their physical power.
- Grand Telepathic Mantra: By using the spell syllable "Dev Lok", Solomon gains the ability of telepathic communication on a grand scale, easily allowing him to contact several minds at once and be able to influence the thinking processes of those around him. Solomon also gains the ability to seemingly cause static in the minds of those who attempt to read his mind, or those whose minds he has entered, throwing them off guard.
Lightning Steel Dragon Slayer MagicEdit
Obtaining this powerful form of Magic directly from a Lightning Dragon, Solomon is now a Lightning Dragon Slayer, in addition to the basic form of Lightning Magic. Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of lightning into their body, gaining exclusive characteristics that are commonly associated with Lightning Dragons. The user is capable of producing lightning from their body and of manipulating it to attack their opponents. He has the ability to consume any form of external electricity and utilize it to replenish health, strength, magic and stamina and is practically granted immunity to the element. He has learned every known spell falling under this form of Magic, including the Raging Thunder. He can combine this with his High Speed Magic to create a Magic similar to the Lightning Release Armour, make his shadows electrocute targets and can convert his body to Lightning, even in tandem with his Shadow Matter Transformation.
Steel Dragon Slayer Magic (鉄の滅竜魔法 Tetsu no Metsuryū Mahō): Solomon was taught how to use Steel Dragon Slayer Magic. As its name implies, Solomon's particular Dragon Slayer Magic deals with the manipulation of steel. Solomon eats iron/steel to regain his own strength, and his teeth and jaw muscles are powerful enough to gnaw through solid metal with ease, even allowing him to eat the Magic-canceling metal. Solomon's Magic deals with producing multi-sized iron rods, as well as changing parts of his body into steel. Most of his attacks involve transforming his arms into blunt, metallic weapons, which he can do at will. Due to having a vampiric body, the limitations of carbon do not affect him at all, allowing him to upgrade what was once known as Iron Dragon Slayer Magic to Steel Dragon Slayer Magic. Unlike most Dual Element Slayers, Solomon does not simply have the experience of one element and drained another element to amplify their main element. Solomon, having the knowledge of two Dragons, knows how to use forms of Dragon Slayer Magic as his main. Doing this basically allows for Solomon to use both forms of Magic together without it, only needing the Dual Elemental Mode when he absorbs another Slayers Magic, being an different type of Dual Slayer, in a sense a third generation.
- Raging Bolt: Solomon raises his clenched fist in the air and chants "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!". A large bolt of lightning will then descend upon the target.
- Lightning Body: Through the use of Lightning Magic, Solomon is capable of transforming his own body into electricity, turning himself into a lightning bolt, whose size can vary from mere, fast-moving sparks to large pillars of lightning. Together with the signature intangibility of Elemental Magic, which allows Solomon to let physical and Magical attacks pass harmlessly through his body when he's transformed, this form also grants him some traits typical of real lightning: he's shown capable of freely moving around at high speed and to travel over long distances, rapidly appearing at his destination from places away from sight as though as he was teleporting, as well as to electrocute everything crossing his path, with the voltage of his bodily electricity being high enough to wreak havoc throughout a large airship. However Solomon only seems to be able to maintain this form while in motion.
- Lightning Healing: The user put their hands on a person's chest, delivering a quick jolt of lightning that infuses itself in the nerves and accelerates their healing process.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Roar: Solomon's version of the trademark Dragon Slayer' attack, he generates lightning in his mouth and releases it in a concentrated, destructive blast, capable of destroying everything in a wide area in front of him. The special effect of this attack, aside from the high damage it causes, is that, even if the target survives, the lightning paralyzes them to a degree, leaving them numb and preventing them from escaping Solomon' following attack. Such blast possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful explosions and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of metal in the process, shredding the opponents' body. By moving his head around as he casts it, he can also employ this spell in an arched trajectory, in order to hit enemies which aren't directly in front of him. Unlike most other known Dragon Slayers, Solomon can apparently perform his Dragon's Roar without the need for particular preparations, something which makes it notably faster to use. The lightning charges the iron and the iron amplifies the lightning. The explosion produced by this attack can further cause the debris around to be hurled in evert direction thus greatly injuring whosoever is unlucky enough to be in the vicinity of this spell.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Heavenward Halberd: Solomon raises both of his hands in the air at his sides and generates electricity between their open, facing palms. This is rapidly shaped into the form of a massive spear composed of lightning, which Solomon proceeds to hurl at the enemy. Solomon also turns his arm into a large spearhead, from which a large number of steel spears are fired towards his target in rapid succession. These spears are covered by the original Lightning Spear.
- Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist: Solomon gathers a large amount of lightning around one of his fists, bends the arm and then extends the fist forward in a punching motion. This prompts his Magic Seal to appear before him, from which an over-sized version of his fist, completely composed of lightning, is generated and rapidly fired towards the target. When it connects with the enemy, aside from inflicting damage upon them, the electricity stuns them, leaving them open to Solomon' subsequent attacks.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Iron Hard Fist: Solomon engulfs one of his fists in lightning and punches the target, causing sheer blunt damage. Solomon punches the target while covered in Iron Dragon's Scales, greatly enhancing his punching power.
- Lightning Steel Dragon's Sword: Solomon transforms his arm or leg into a large, jagged steel blade, similarly to Steel Dragon's Club, but, rather than blunt power, this spell has cutting power, thereby making it deadlier. The spikes along the blade's edge make its slashes more painful and dangerous and the weapon's length can be increased to reach enemies who are far away from Solomon. The blade is also sturdy enough to function as a shield of sorts. The sword also functions as a chainsaw, effectively increasing its damage. The lightning on the blade also increases it’s destructive power, and this technique can be blended with his Yoru, allowing him to practically customize the blade.
- Lightning Dragon's Jaw: Having knocked an opponent to the ground and then approached it, Solomon joins his hands and imbues them with a large amount of lightning. He then proceeds to strike the target down from above with his joined hands, causing it grievous damage; the remaining electricity is discharged in the surrounding area, heavily damaging it as well, and leaving both Solomon and the victim in a large crater. This technique is shown to be extremely powerful.
- Lightning Dragon's Armour: Solomon has become skillful enough to control the flow of the lightning in his body to phenomenally increase his speed and reaction time, becoming far faster, while simultaneously increasing his defensive power. However, unlike the Lightning Body technique, he is no longer intangible and no longer simply electrocute everything in it's path, but he can now actually utilize other attacks. Solomon also covers part of his body (or the entirety of it) in steel scales, dramatically increasing his offensive and defensive abilities. When punching and kicking while covered in these scales, Solomon is capable of creating powerful gusts of wind through mere kinetic force that usually sends blasts of lightning. These scales are strong enough to shatter bone and rock alike, are resilient against regular flames, and much, much harder than normal. When struck, the lightning in the scales shock the object which attacked them or in the direction the blow was struck.
- Dragon Slayer's Secret Art:
- Roaring Thunder: Solomon charges forward and punches his opponent with a lightning imbued fist which releases a large amount of lightning upon impacting with the intended target, heavily damaging and electrocuting the target, whilst also pushing them away with immense force.
- Heavenward Roaring Thunder: Solomon charges forward and punches his opponent with a lightning imbued fist which releases a large amount of lightning upon impacting with the intended target, heavily damaging and electrocuting the target, whilst also pushing them away with immense force. This attack can send opponents flying, especially combined with his great levels of superhuman strength and durability. The punch is drastically augmented through the use of High Speed Magic to further accelerate the speed of the attack theby increasing it's force.
- Armoured Roaring Thunder: The same as before practically, with a massive damage augmentation from the armor. However, on impact, the energy that constantly flows within the Lightning Dragon's Armour Magic spell is dispelled and must be reactivated should the spell be needed again. The defensive power is also another bonus, but not exactly necessary to the skill.
- Karma Demon: Iron God Sword: Seemingly one of his most, if not the most powerful spell in Solomon's possession, being acknowledged as one of the Secret Arts attainable by the Steel Dragon Slayer. Solomon claps his hands together above his head, creating a gigantic steel sword. He then proceeds to swipe the sword down, destroying a substantially large area in front of him.
- Karma Demon: Iron Spiral: Seemingly his second ultimate move, Solomon transforms his legs into a giant drill, which rotates at high speed, heavily damaging and piercing through whatever it strikes
- Drive: a Dragon Slayer ability is a type of Magic-amplification technique used by Third Generation Dragon Slayers that brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of Dragon Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by Dragon Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. n this case, Drive is initiated by harnessing the power of the Dragon Slayer Lacrima which is embedded within the user's body. Upon command, the Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as their element cloaks around them. While in this state, the user demonstrates heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing, and it amplifies the powers of their Dragon Slayer Magic without exhausting themselves. Solomon has and can make use of Lightning Drive. When activating this ability, Solomon will be cloaked in a elemental aura of lightning, giving him the impression of being possessed by a golden colored phantom that wraps another aura, but one of metal. This aura emulates powerful surges of electricity from it, being able to electrocute the ground around Solomon. This means that anyone who gets close to Solomon will be violently electrocuted, giving Solomon an automatic defense. He also gains the ability to detect heat signatures, and turn into electrified liquid metal, allowing him to disperse his body and reform in any part of the liquid.
- Dragon Force greatly increases the damage done by standard Dragon Slayer spells, and grants the user access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, making them far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster, and considerably boosts their Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of a Dragon. When exuded at its fullest, said Magic Power takes on a violent corporeality, likely as a result of the immense amount of Magic power employed. Therefore Solomon gains similar enhancements when entering the state as a Third Generation Dragon Slayer. As Fire can absorb Lightning, it is theorized Solomon could gain a furthermore empowered state than this by absorbing a Fire Dragon Slayer's Fire.
- Steel Lightning Dragon's Tail Lash: The user brings their arm inwards towards their body and forms a good amount of steel on their arm. The user swipes their arm back outwards and the metal on their arm increases dramatically; the iron then conducts lightning adding blunt force to the attack. The metal executed in a length of a semi-chain whip of up to 40 feet in length is strong enough to slice through the hardest substances with ease, as well as, sending an electric shock into organic matter.
- Oculus Electro: is an advanced Lightning Magic spell .A highly unorthodox spell for a standard lightning magic practitioner, as the user invokes lightning solely through their eyes, rather than their own when using this spell. This spell that mimics the principals of Eye Magic; at it makes use of the Eternano located within the eyes. For one to invoke this spell, the user must compress the Eternano existent within their eyes, and subsequently compress it, thus giving it form, and shape. The user then pushes this compressed Eternano outward, projecting it in a linear beam of concentrated lightning.
- Bioelectricity Draining: After defeating an enemy, Solomon will often drain them of their bioelecticrity, either remotely or when sucking their blood.
- Unique Prowess: Lightning Dragon Slayer Ability: Electrical Sensing The power of a true Lightning Dragon comes with a few extra perks too, He can detect vibrations and all the bio-electric fields, allowing him to sense living things and their species, and by generating electromagnetic fields by coiling his lightning he can detect distortions in them even caused by energy or non-living things. Practically everything on the planet distorts one of these fields. He can sense the electrical signals moving in the body, allowing him to predict movements in a similar vein to the Sharingan, and in fact, can slightly surpass the base Sharingan. This is enhanced greatly by his original Steel Dragon Slayer Magic.
Unison Raid: Shock Magic is a type of Caster Magic that fuses Lightning and Water Magic. To use Shock Magic the user must already know Water and Lightning Magic. By fusing their Water Magic and Lightning Magic, the user produces jets of glowing, electrified water jets. By shooting these at a target that target will immediately get electrocuted when they come in contact with the water. To fuse the Water and Lightning Magic the user must focus one element in one hand and the other in the other hand. Once that's done they bring their hands together and the magic fuses. This magic can also be used if a mage only knows one of the two parent magics, but only if they perform a Unison Raid with a mage that knows the other parent magic.
Lightning God Slayer MagicEdit
Lightning God Slayer Magic incorporates the element of lightning into the user's body, allowing them to produce black lightning from various parts of their body, which is mostly used for offensive purposes, with voltage high enough to completely vaporize solid matter. With such high voltage, this removes the weakness of lightning to wind, as wind now only increases the lightning voltage due to the principles of Ohm’s Law. He then blends this Magic Form with his Dragon Slayer Magic to produce a Dragon Slayer Magic: Divine Variant. With this variant, all of his usual techniques are enhanced with God Slayer Magic and his God Slayer Techniques take on the properties of both forms of Magic.
- Bellow of the Lightning God: (雷神のベローズ, Raijin no berōzu) THe basic spell of this form of magic and the lightning version of ther other God Slayer Magics. Solomon summons a large amount of his lightning in his mouth and lets it out in a thunderous blast of black lightning.
- Lightning Fist of the Lightning God: (雷神の雷拳, Raijin no ikazuchiken) Solomon firsts gathers a fair amount of lightning around his fist then punches at a distant target launching a fist made of black lightning at the opponant(s) which explodes on contact creating a large crater in the ground.
- Soaring Lance of the Lightning God: (雷神の高騰槍, Raijin no kōtō yari) Solomon first claps his hands together before drawing them apart to create a large spear made of his black lightning. He can either fight in close quarters with it or throw it at a distance target (or both if the opponant starts to run). When throw it normally peirces the target and explodes just in case the stab didn't finish them.
- Combat of the Lightning God: (雷神の戦闘, Raijin no sentō) This governs all the unarmed strikes used with the magic. For example it counters all punches, kicks, knee etc with the "lightning of the gods" wrapped around it.
- The Divine Fist of Raijin: (雷神の神拳, Raijin no shinken) Solomon leaps forward at his opponant and lands a powerful lightning infused fist to their face which is normally followed by another lightning infused punch to the gut.
- Hook of the Lightning God: (雷神のホック, Raijin no hokku) Solomon creates a hook made of lightning that allows himself to be pull to higher ground or at an enemy with great speed. The hook looks like a standard fishing hook and the "chain" is only able to reach 70 metres.
- Hundred Swords of Susanoo: (スサノオの百剣, Susanō no hyaku ken) Solomon creates one hundred small lightning bolts int eh air that float around him and his opponent for the duration of the spell. Each of these bolts become lightning swords upon Solomon grabbing them, the swords aren't amazingly durable but the advantage is he has 99 more to go if one breaks.
- Speed of the Lightning God: (雷神の速度, Raijin no sokudo) The Lightning God Slayer version of the Lightning Body spell of basic Lightning Magic. It allows Solomon to move at amazing speeds too fast for even the sharpest eyes to follow. The unique thing about this spell it can be used in an offensive manner, Solomon actually turns into lightning itself and can pass through a group of enemies electrocuting them as he does.
- Bring the Storm: (嵐を持参, Arashi o jisan) Solomon focuses alot of lightning into his hands and raised them to the sky launching the lightning into sky which creates black couds above him and his opponants that rain down lightning bolts doing serious destruction to the area around. As the spell only stimulates the creation of a storm the lightning isn't Solomon's and allows him to recharge by eating the lightning.
- Divine Overdrive: After achieving Divine Overdrive, the user is drastically boosted in their power. Since the user is in the state of a "god", there is overwhelming increase in power, speed, durability, and strength, compared to what they were before. In addition, their magical power will serve as a regeneration tool, which people believed gods are immortal, can heal any wounds that are inflicted on them, no matter how severe it is. Gods are also said to rule over a specific object. The user is at this state, they are able to manipulate other peoples magic if they are the same element as the God Slayer in Divine Overdrive and their element cannot be, what so ever be manipulated by another person. Like a person who has the ability of pyrokinesis cannot manipulate the fire from the Flame God Slayer when the God Slayer is currently in Divine Overdrive, however, the God Slayer can manipulate the flames of the other person. But the enemy can still circumvent it either due to ability or skill, like if the enemy is an absolute master of their element.
Zephyr Devil Slayer MagicEdit
High Speed MagicEdit
This magic increases Solomon's already superhuman speed levels to new heights now augmented by magic. He has gained enough talent in the art of this magic that he can use it similarly to how shinobi use the Body Flicker Technique. When used in combat, High Speed can be very efficient; the increase in speed makes it so that melee attacks that would normally be considered weak become very effective.
- Falcon Heavenward (隼天翔 Hayabusa Tenshō): Solomon uses his high speed to rush at his opponent and land a powerful kick. This attack can send opponents flying, especially combined with his great levels of superhuman strength and durability.
As the Magic's name implies, the user loads their guns and fires Magic bullets. The bullets can vary from normal bullets to any other type of bullets, such as wind bullets, mud bullets, sunlight bullets,Magic bullets, etc. Two wind bullets produce a tornado, can produce electrical bullets that numb and paralyze the target, and can even produce bullets that surround a target and explode,or even home in an explode, or splits in to multiple AoE magical attacks.
He can combine multiple effects and often uses this magic in tandem with his Vampire enhanced Dragoon skills. His gun magic has an innate holy effect.
However. he can only use a few spells in the arsenal as he is using handguns.
- Guns Magic: Tornado Shot (銃弾魔法 台風弾 Ganzu Majikku Torunēdo Shotto): Solomon uses both of his guns, shooting two bullets at the opponent simultaneously. These generate two tornadoes in front of him, which rapidly merge into a single, larger one as they move towards the enemy.
- Guns Magic: Spark Shot: Solomon shoots multiple enemies at once with one of his guns. The ones hit by him are electrified, collapsing to the ground.
- Guns Magic: Mud Shot: Solomon shoots a single bullet from one of his guns, which explodes into high-pressured mud, damaging the opponents and slowing them down.
- Guns Magic: Sunlight Shot: Using one of his guns, Solomon fires a bullet that creates a large flash of light.
- Guns Magic: Blast Bullet: Employing a single gun, Solomon fires multiple fire bullets in rapid succession.
- Guns Magic: Omnidirectional Expansion: Surrounding the target with guns Solomon proceeds to fire them all at once.
Amaterasu is a Magic in which its users perform different hand patterns to create different effects. After performing these mudras, Amaterasu's Magic seals appear, with each formula having a different appearance. Once written, the seals unleash lethal explosions around and inside the targeted area. The scale of the destruction caused by these explosions seems to be linked to the amount of seals used in the spell, as Formula 100's engulfed a significant portion of Tenrou Island. Casting Amaterasu formulas seems to normally take a considerable amount of time to cast, but experienced users are able to cast it rapidly, even without the use of mudras. With this being said, Solomon no longer even needs to use mudras to use this technique.
The Divine Dividing has the ability to Divide the power of its opponents by half after coming into physical contact with them every 10 seconds. The halved powers are then added to his/her own powers. If the added power exceeds the amount that the wielder can safely contain, the excess energy is then expelled out through the wings, which allows the user to always be at their highest potential. As a pair of wings, it also enables the user flight that can reach up to light-speed.
The Balance Breaker, Divine Dividing Scale Mail, creates a White Dragon Armor that covers the body and further increases the power and ability of the user. When active, the user is able to absorb power without the 10 second limit. Divine Dividing can also halve the size of objects and living beings through the use of Half Dimension. This ability does not require the user to make contact with the target.
Like the Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing has the Juggernaut Drive, which releases the full power of the Vanishing Dragon at the cost of the user's sanity and consumes their life. However, being a vampire his life force is practically unlimited, allowing him to stay in Juggernaut Drive for as long as he wants, and his absorbed the souls of the past wielders, granting him access to the compression divider and demonic power in vast quantiities.
Though the ability was originally only revealed by the Boosted Gear, Divine Dividing has the ability to reflect attacks to a limited extent. It is really only proven useful to reflect his attacks to attack from different directions.
Being a Dragon Slayer himself, he is somewhat resistant to other Dragon Slaying Magic, Swords and Curses, the innate property of being a Dragon Slayer somewhat cancelling the weakness. However, with the souls of past wielders and demonic power, Solomon is able to resist very powerful Dragon Slayer Magic which practically cancels out the Dragon Slaying Magic weakness even further. He still basically takes the normal damage someone would take from a spell.
Thanks to the Helena’s Nail, all Divine Dividing related techniques have an innate holy effect on them, allowing them to do more damage against supernatural creatures.
- Holy Touch: Being a nail used to crucify Jesus Christ himself, Helena's Nail is one of the holiest artifacts in Christianity, and this holiness is extended to anyone who fuses with it. The slightest touch from a Nail-infused person inflicts heavy damage on demonic entities such as vampires, even causing flames to erupt at the point of contact.
- Enhanced Speed: While imbued with the Nail's power, Solomon gains further enhanced speed beyond what was shown in his physical description.
- Vine Manipulation: A person who fuses with Helena's Nail can generate and manipulate a seemingly-endless supply of thorny, vine-like tendrils. The vines appear to spread from the nail itself, rapidly replacing most of the host's body mass. These vines can be used offensively to whip, impale, or bind opponents, or defensively to block incoming attacks. The vines when manifested can prove agile enough to block a bullet fired at relatively close range. At one point, Anderson also used his vines to wield a dozen of his bayonets simultaneously.
- Regeneration: While implanted with Helena's Nail, Solomon's regenerative abilities were augmented even further than normal. Any damaged parts of his body were quickly replaced with vines that gradually reformed his natural appearance, although the latter effect was noticeably slower than the former.
- Weapon Enhancement: The Nail's powers appear to extend to the user's weapons as well as their body. As for example, with piercing based weaponry vines sprout from the wound before bursting into flames. This extends to all of Solomon’s weaponry and his Divine Dividing.
Yoru is one of the strongest swords in the world. It is one of the twelve Saijo O Wazamono and a "Black Sword" (黒刀 Kokutō?). However Solomon has managed to augment the power of this unmatched blade to an entirely different level. Solomon can flow lightning into the blade, increasing its vibrational frequency and therefore it’s cutting power, in addition to stunning and shocking with each slash. He has also learned how to mimic a few of Caliburn’s techniques with his Knight (Exorcist) abilities. All the wind slashes mentioned below also shoot electricity into the air when the sword is charged.
- Kokuto Issen (黒刀一閃 Kokutō Issen?, literally meaning "Black Blade Single Flash"): Solomon swings his blade to launch an invisible Flying Slash Attack, which is able to cut everything in his path, making a powerful long-range slice. A vertical version of this attack can cut ships in half and slice massive icebergs.
- Kokuto Arahoshi (黒刀荒星 Kokutō Arahoshi?, literally meaning "Black Blade Violent Star"): Solomon jumps, standing on his sword, and descends to impale his opponent.
- Kokuto Saku (黒刀朔 Kokutō Saku?, literally meaning "Black Blade First Day"): A counter technique. Solomon awaits his opponent's next attack holding his Black Blade with two hands over his back. Once the enemy attacks, Solomon counterattacks quickly with a powerful downward slash.
- Kokuto Kogetsu (黒刀弧月 Kokutō Kōgetsu?, literally meaning "Black Blade Arc Moon"): Solomon attacks with his Yoru at great speed. This technique seems to be more powerful than a normal slash of the sword as it emits some kind of cutting air (but not enough to cover great distances).
- Kokuto: Samidare (黒刀「斬乱」 Kokutō: Samidare?, literally meaning "Black Blade: Wild Slash"): Solomon makes a chain of slices forward, finishing with a black flying slash. This attack is used in Pirate Warriors
- Kokuto: Mu (黒刀「無」 Kokutō: Mu?, literally meaning "Black Blade: The Void"): The area is blanketed in darkness, and Solomon slices enemies with swift attacks, cutting them down over a wide forward range.
- Chi wo Hau Zangeki (地を這う斬撃 Earth-Crawling Slash?): Solomon makes a downward swing to launch Flying Slash Attack that travels at great speed through the ground. This attack is able to cut through steel with ease and rapidity.
- Solomon launches a massive Flying Slash Attack (even longer than the Moby Dick) towards his opponent, capable of cutting through massive amounts of ice, and supposedly much more. It is an extremely powerful technique, possessing incredible range and power.
- Solomon slices the opponent with a spiral-like Flying Slash Attack with great speed. This, alongside with Solomon's outstanding eyesight, capable of hitting incredibly fast moving objects from afar.
- Amanda: ..Waifu
- Edrick: Good friend
- Gaius: Is a dick to him
- Kiryso: Formerly thought he was a semi-friend, mixed feelings, final thought: Maybe he really is an asshole
- Hitoshi: Approving of the change
- Karina: Excessive care towards
- Hideki: Who??
- Aiden: Can't remember
- Apollyon: ???
- Karasu: ...
Master Hand to Hand CombatantEdit
Solomon, over the course of history itself, has trained and learned various forms of martial arts, with the current number of known martial arts hitting 131, not including very ancient styles of combat. His martial arts prowess is nigh-unattainable except for those who make very good use of immortality or are superhumanly skillful, being able to fight on the level of martial arts masters. He can augment his physical and martial prowess by utilizing telekinesis to enhance the power of his blows, and Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic to utilize the power of Lightning in combat. Solomon can create lightning orbs around his arms and legs before connecting punches and kicks, increasing their striking power, move around much faster, propelling himself towards his opponents, by surrounding his entire body with lightning, and empower his connecting strikes by summoning forth lightning from the sky to accompany his motions. His High Speed Magic also comes in handy here allowing him to fight at far greater speeds than most individuals actually can.
Super-Genius Level Intellect and PerceptionEdit
Drinking the blood of countless humans, animals and creatures over the course of his life, Solomon has attained a vast knowledge on practically every subject related to humans. He has gained great scientific knowledge, a great perception of how magic works, the structure of other kingdoms, and even the mechanical aptitude of some humans. This makes him extremely dangerous, perhaps more dangerous than most vampires, as he can create forms of enhancements, and technological objects for a vast number of effects. He can even use his blood constructs to take over a tank, knowing how to operate it from a human and destroy things with it under certain conditions. This supplements his marksmanship skill, having the skill of tons of humans with guns all put in one package. Immortality grants one the ability to have an eternity of their own choosing, and Solomon has certainly cashed in on his own immortal body. His brain naturally processes information faster than a normal person, however he can use his Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic and infuse it into his body to augment his attributes, with one being his brain's processing speed. He can occasionally predict enemy movements with his increased processing speed, but unlike the Sharingan is not always definite. However, his Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic covers that. Solomon knows a mindbogginly large amount of languages in existence from history up to the present day. As most skills and forms of information are derived from a lesser form and with Solomon possessing a vast number, he technically has an accelerated learning factor, combined with the fact that Vampires never forget something and can totally recall any experience. It is unknown how Solomon forgot his origins.