I, who is about to awaken,
—Vali Lucifer, Underworld's Awakening
Vali Lucifer「選ぶ」, currently under the name Sanguinem「血, Chi」 is a 22 year old Shaman from the kingdom of Gula. He is the last lone survivor of his entire family with the rest being sold as slaves and ultimately killed. However, he is unbeknownst to this. Like many other warriors, he dreams to one day find Requiem's Will in order to fulfill his dream of regaining his memories. His guardian spirit is Hades. Sanguinem is also the consumer of the Goro Goro no Mi being dubbed as 'Lightning Human'.
At first when he was introduced as a young boy, San seemed like a very happy-go-lucky kind of person, with a penchant for telling fictional stories based on War. He was very close to his parents.
However when he adopted the identity of Zwei he showed that he is a psychopathic but philosophical maniac, complete with the solipsistic idealogy that one's own mind is the only thing sure to exist, he says that he cannot die because the world is only a dream and that all people might just exist in his imagination, therefore, if he were to die there he would just wake up. He truly believes that with all of his heart and thus has no interest in immortality because "It can do nothing for him".
While at first his killings can be seen as having no connection to reality he operates outside the law under his own unique and somewhat twisted sense of "justice" and what is right and wrong with and in the world. That is to say that he is not inhumane however. For despite his brutally maiming his targets and his life as an assassin Sanguinem is truly kind and protective to innocent people going out of his way to protect them. He also has a lot of mercy and compassion, as he believes that these are only attributes the strong are capable of possessing.
Over the course of his time with Dusk however, Vali has lightened up. He is extremely comfortable around people such as Akuma and formerly Katu and Grey as those are the people he holds dearest to his heart. He often finds himself making jokes he wouldn't usually make or engaging in the banter the guild often have with each other. With this, his ideals of mercy and compassion have also slightly changed. Initially, when in any situation, Sanguinem always tries to show mercy, however, he is very fond in the idea of "an eye for and eye" if the situation where to take a turn for the worst".
Sanguinem is a tall male with a very strong build. His main attire consists of black as he finds it to be key in the element of surprise and stealth. He wears a black jacket (collar up) over a black t-shirt which reveals some of his upper torso. He keeps his sleeves rolled up to the middle of his palm and elbow. Moreover Sanguinem wears black fingerless gloves. Around his neck, he wears a star necklace which was given to him prior to his families slaughter. Sanguinem wears black pants with black boots to match.
He has medium length black hair with bangs that form the shape of his face, he keeps a half fringe which he brushed to either side of his face, making sure his view isn't obstructed. Sanguinem also taken on blue irises that can change to green depending on the season.
Prior to his birth, Vali's mother, Maria Royal, was forcefully impregnated by Alexander Royal after a prestigious festival in which the latter of the two was left in a drunken state. Because Alexander was seen as higher class member of the Royals, Maria was exiled and branded a Lucifer. Understanding her situation, Maria fled to the Kingdom of Gula and remained there 6 months into her pregnancy. As part of his plan, Alexander Royal had sent an individual to win the heart of Maria and drug her.
The plan succeeded, Maria had fallen in love with the individual and she was drugged through a kiss during a night of coitus, this was 6 weeks before her baby was expected. Hours later, Maria fell into labour and was immediately taken to an underground doctor, who also worked for Alexander Royal, as advised by the man she had slept with. After spending three hours in labour, to her dismay, he was still born. As a mental cope, Maria fled with her dead son and treated him as if he was still living, she would often breast freed him and would often talk to him, subsequently giving him the name "Vali".
However, this could only last a few hours, as Alexander sent his men to retrieve the child and Maria herself. His plan was successful and Maria was trapped in a cell, however not before being raped by Alexander a second time. Vali, on the other hand, was resurrected by a necromancer, raised as a killer until being placed in project Sphinx as Vali Royal. During this, 6 months into her second pregnancy, Maria was hung on the tree of Eve.
List of MissionsEdit
- Mission: Wipe Out Earned 900 XP & 800 B
- Mission: Sabotage Earned 1100 XP & 900 B
- Mission: Escort a Priest Earned 500 XP & 600 B
- Quest: Coup D'etat Earned 1000 XP & 1000 B
- Mission: Shingeki no Pirate Earned 700 XP & 300 B
- Quest: Acedia Annual Earned 10 levels & 10,000 B
- Mission: War on Acedia 7,000 XP & 5,000 B
- Mission: Red Bride Earned 4,000 XP & 2,000 B
- Mission: Assassin's Point Earned 3,000 XP & 3,000 B
- Mission: Hook, Line and Sink Earned 900XP and 12,000 B
- Quest: Rains of Catermere Earned 7 levels & 50,000 B
- Mission: Cheap Shot earned 1000XP & 2,000B
- Training: Knightmare earned 2000xp & 500B
- Mission: Knight Raid 4,000 XP & 4,000 B
- Mission: For Yourself 4,000 XP & 4,000
- Mission: Fill The Void +4 levels & 120,000B
- Mission: Acedia Annual +8,000XP & 15,000B
'Time Skip: Shinsekai Yori (2 years), +5 levels & 30,000B'
- Mission: Family Revolution Earned 30,000 XP & 50,000 B
- Mission: Family Emergency Earned 15,000 XP & 25,000 B
- Mission: Bound by Blood Earned 25,000 XP & 10,000 B
Spirit AllyEditHades. Hades acknowledged San's skills as a shaman and became his spirit ally to fill the void of Lancelot. Being a God, Hades has shown greater power than Lancelot. He is capable of calling on the spirits of the Underworld and producing Hell's Fire, a mythological fire capable of burning souls.
- O.S. Hell's Knight: As a oppose to fusing him with the Antiquity, Sanguinem fuses Hades with his scythe spawning a Unity type Oversoul known as Hell's Knight. In this form, Sanguinem develops a black like fog. As him and Hades become one, Sanguinem inherits all of Hades' traits and abilities such as his master swordsmanship. He also gains abilities such as Hell's Fire and the ability to call on the demons of the underworld.
- O.S. Oni Kabuto: Zwei fuses Hade with Futunomitama no Turugi, forming a large demon-face like shield. This shield is powerful enough to stop the attack of an O.S. comparable to "Spirit of Sword" with ease. This O.S. is San's primary method of defense due to it's ability to expand rapidly, similar to an airbag in a car.
- O.S. Oni Kabuto "Tough": The attack form of Oni Kabuto. In this form, Oni Kabuto forms a large armored hand holding a large katana over Zwei's right arm.
- Oni Armor: San has been shown to be able to form something similar to and armor type O.S. by using the Oni he can summon.
- Naka-Oni Armor: Zwei forms a Naka-Oni around himself, with only his head and arms visible. In this form, San's size, speed and strength are increased dramatically.
- Dark-Oni Armor: Sanguinem summons a Dark-Oni around himself, with only his face visible in this form. In this form, he condenses his furyoku, causing his Dark-Oni Armor to be much smaller than his Naka-Oni Armor. In this form his speed and strength have raised dramatically as well as becoming extremely violent.
As a young infant, Zwei was killed, and eventually brought back to life by a God, who gave him this power as well. When his life is in danger, he has been shown to be able to use a skill that his mother possesses, the ability to summon Oni. He summons his Oni by saying the phrase: "Demons Out.." While using this ability, Sanguinem takes on a much more violent image, his eyes become filled with malice and his teeth sharpen.
- Little Oni: Using malice and greedy thoughts from the environment, Sanguinem is able to manifest a multitude of small, orb-like Oni around dust and dirt. These "Little Oni" attack by throwing their bodies at an opponent.
- Oni: 'Much larger than Zwei's "Little Oni," his Oni have mostly corporeal bodies, with thin arms and legs, claws and four horns, two on the forehead and two jutting from the chin. These Oni have a flower pattern covering their upper back and shoulders.
- Naka-Oni: Significantly larger than a normal Oni, Sanguinem's "Naka-Oni" has a slender build with powerful arms and legs, large claws, a much more demonic visage and a large horn jutting from the front of its face. Similar to his regular Oni, this "Naka-Oni" has a flower pattern that covers the majority of its back and parts of its ribcage.
- Oh-Oni: Sanguinem's "Oh-Oni" is larger than the "Naka-Oni," as well as much more human in appearance. "Oh-Oni" has an extremely large, muscular body, with a misproportionionatly small head with two large horns coming from its forehead. "Oh-Oni" is also the only Oni to wear clothes or have hair. "Oh-Oni" wears a torn one singlet, with torn strips of cloth around his biceps and large metal bands around his wrists. "Oh-Oni" also sports a small mustache.
- Dark-Oni: After losing complete control of himself, to the point where he can not distinguish friend or foe, Sanguinem creates this Oni by merging together the souls of many different Oni. This Oni takes the appearance of a massive, pitch black skeleton surrounded by a veil of darkness. this "Dark-Oni" has been shown to be very powerful, ripping apart a decently strong Oversoul as if it was nothing. It is able to extend it's shroud to stab enemies.
- Spirit of Fire: The Spirit of Fire is one of five powerful elemental spirits known as the Godaiseirei. They are derived from the Great Spirit itself, and like it, constitute a collective of souls. They can be controlled by their respective Elemental Warrior, or a shaman of extraordinary power (like Sanguinem). The power of the Godaiseirei is unmatched by any other spirit, except for the Great Spirit itself.
The Spirit of Fire has the ability to consume other souls and spirits in order to further enhance its own power. Its primary medium for its over soul is the element of air, which allows Hao to manifest the Spirit of Fire with incredible speed. However it also has the ability to transform itself into the different five elements through the doctrine of the five phases, which is made possible through Saguinem's mastery of the elements.
Necromancy, the art of reviving the bodies of the deceased, is one of San's most important shamanistic technique. He is able to animate large numbers of human and animal skeletons, but cannot by any means, arcane or scientific, bring back the dead.
To animate the remains, typically skeletons, he uses the skill Bone Dead Reborn, which calls nearby spirits to inhabit buried skeletons, which he can then fully command. Because Sanguinem specifically specializes in necromancy, he can do this with only minimal furyoku, giving each skeleton only enough to allow it to move.
His skeletons have a powerful vice-like grip, and each skeleton has the strength of an adult male. Even his foster parent could not break free of the grip until a surge of pure desperation gave him barely enough strength to escape.
His strongest attack is called the "20-Ton Calcium Giant"(aka Boneyard Giant) which combines thousands of skeletons into an enormous giant, which Zwei can manipulate with his spiritual power. He is also able to use the bones lying in graves to create cages to encase opponents.
Sanguinem's original abilities of a taijitsu master from his first life has given him full control over the elements and divination powers. He is not only able to manipulate the six elements of nature, fire, earth, wood, metal, wind and water materially, but also spiritually as shown when he converts the Spirit of Fire into the Spirit of Water, albeit temporarily. Even without the spirit of fire, he possesses great elemental and divination abilities and can easily bend oni to his will. However, with the addition of the Spirit of Fire, one can only assume that he can greatly amplify the circular properties of his art by using the it as a power source. However, the spirit of fire uses mostly physical attacks, and on occasion its fire attributes have been used in combat.
Darwin is Sanguinem's knight ability. It evolve and adapt to his surrounding hence where the name comes from. He mastered it after his training sessions with Ace. As previously stated, the ability allows San to adapt, he mainly uses the ability to absorb a material into the pigments of his skin making his skin that specific material. Because of this, he can become something as hard as Valyrian Steel in order to prevent himself from taking too much damage.
Darwin also makes Vali invulnerable to weather conditions, banes and poisons and he can can withstand up to 15x that of the Earth's gravity. Darwin also enhances his physical stats, without using his other abilities, Sanguinem can run at Mach 14 and still avoid all obstacles due to Darwin making Sanguinem's reaction time that of a nanosecond. Vali Lucifer can also easily bench 50 tons.
To add to this, San can also add body features to himself to adapt to the surrounding environment. A prime example of this is whenever he grows gills on his neck as soon as he comes into contact with water or alters the molecules in his hands and feet to stick to surfaces.
Goro Goro no MiEdit
The Goro Goro no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a Lightning Human (雷人間 Kaminari Ningen).
The Goro Goro no Mi is considered to be one of the strongest Devil Fruits to ever exist. The fruit's major strength, as with other Logia fruits, is that it allows the user to produce, as well as become the element they control. In this case, Zwei is able to produce as well as become electricity. With this in mind, Sanguinem is able to attack with lightning itself. He is also able to regulate the voltage of his electricity, with a maximum of 200 trillion volts.
He is also able to avoid normal attacks by turning into lightning and allowing the attack to pass through him. On top of that, Sanguinem can merge with solid matter (like gold or wood) for defense or traveling purposes. Turning into lightning can also have the added effect of electrocuting an opponent. Sanguinem is also capable of traveling at a lightning fast speed and instantly reaching distant places by turning into pure lightning. The fruit also allows him to jump-start his heart after it stopped.
While seemingly all-powerful, its unique weakness is rubber, since rubber is a natural insulator. This weakness makes the eater of the Gomu Gomu no Mi the natural enemy to this fruit's powers due to the user's rubbery body. Not only do all of users electric attacks have absolutely no effect on the Gomu Gomu no Mi user, but they also lose their intangibility against the rubber user's attacks. Also it is unknown if Sanguinem can control the amps of electricity, as his attacks specifically mention the level of volts. This could explain why the users victims are burned but their hearts do not stop from being electrocuted. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weakness (water, seastone etc etc).
- Hoden- Sanguinem releases various levels of his electric energy, eventually becoming a living body of lightning. The maximum-power attack, 200 Trillion Volts, which is 1000000 times the usual voltage of lightning.
- Sango- San unleashes a massive charge of electricity from his hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.
- El Thor- Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, Sanguinem focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. He can also use this attack to launch a massive thunder stream from his hand.
- Kari- He heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.
- Hino- Sanguinem creates a giant hawk shaped blast of lightning that he shoots from one of his hands.
- Kiten- Sanguinem creates a giant tiger-shaped blast of lightning.
- Julungul- With either of his blades, Sanguinem slashes the air forming a crack-like portal. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the portal much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.
Since training with Ace, San appears to have gained significant proficiency in Kenbunshoku Haki, allowing him to tell what an opponent intends to do. He was able to effortlessly dodge a bullets shot at point-blank range from Ace as well as laser projectiles fired by a Knightmare, commenting that the last attack was "slow". His proficiency with this skill is truly shown when he was able to completely avoid Shiro's lightbeam whilst completely off guard. Sanguinem also possess the ability to sense one's presence being able to go toe to toe with Ace whilst blindfolded, despite Ace's discrete assassination abilities.
Sanguinem seems to have also mastered Busoshoku Haki, which has been shown to darken his body (or parts of it) and harden it. This is first shown being used when he easily defeated a 6th Generation Knightmare with a single Haki imbued punch used in conjunction with his speed. He is now also gained the habit of using Haki in all of his attacks to ensure his target get's hit with most of his power. Because of this, Sanguinem is now an expert in tackling Devil Fruit users.
This type of Haki grants Sanguinem the ability to dominate the wills of others. The most common usage so far is knocking those with weak wills unconscious. Whilst inexperienced users, such as Sanguinem are restricted to merely overpowering the will of one individual or blindly knocking out weak-willed people around them, those with more expertise can pick out weak-willed individuals in a large group and knock them out without affecting those around them. However, those with stronger wills can resist or even ignore the effects of Haoshoku Haki. The ability to knock someone out depends on the difference in strength between the person using Haki and the person or persons the user is trying to knock out. The greater the power gap, the easier it is to knock the victim out. According to Rayleigh, while this type of Haki cannot be attained through training, it can be improved through training, as it grows as the user's spirit grows. It seems that upon recovery, victims of Haoshoku Haki experience the sensation of chills running through their body. However, it presumably wears off after a short period.
Gura Gura no MiEdit
Due to his Knight ability Darwin, Sanguinem's body is capable of housing two different class devil fruit, because of this, he decided to eat the paramecia type devil fruit, Gura Gura no Mi.
This fruit's major strength is that it allows the user to generate massive vibrations, or shock waves, which can travel though virtually any medium, including the ground, the seafloor, or even in the air.
This Devil Fruit's powers are most noted to be a hazard to both friend and foe alike, as observed by Wilhelm. This is largely because, although the user seems to be able to control both the magnitude of the shock wave and its point of impact, the quakes produced by these shock waves are indiscriminate in their effects. Because of this, allies of the user must be prepared for the impacts unless they want to become unintended victims of them.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style.
- Geppo- The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Vali can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai- The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces.
- Shigan- The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break his finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai. The Shigan's shape is derived from the shape of the finger.
- Rankyaku- The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.
- Soru- The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.
- Kami-e- The Kami-e makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan- San places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shockwave created on its own is enough destroy a small forest but when Sanguinem uses it with Tremor, he can level and entire city.
Mystic Eyes of DistortionEdit
Sanguinem's Demon Hunter ability, the Mystic Eyes of Distortion (歪曲, waikyoku?), straddles the line between ESP and Magecraft: an innate ability that was tampered by human hands.
He can create an axis of rotation anywhere within sight and warps them telekinetically, which causes gruesome dismemberments and deaths. His left eye twists leftwards and her right eye twists right; a channel is needed for each direction. When both eyes are used in conjunction with eachother, he can manipulate the influence of gravity on an object. When perceived by other espers, the bending appears as red and green spirals. Note that the 'Distortion' Sanguinem possesses is far more powerful than the average - by comparison, a normal user of Distortion would take several days just to bend a human arm.
The power of Distortion is limited as long as he thinks “unbendable” won’t bend. But his powers do not work on conceptual things, and magical barriers and Bounded Fields cannot be bent, but what they are built on certainly can.
- Dokhma Sacrament: A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that makes them dehydrate the target once hit by the blades.
- Interment Sacrament: A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that cause petrification of the target once hit by the blades.
- Jhator Sacrament: A spell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that call forth crows to devour the target that was pierced by the blades.
- Thor Sacrament: Aspell sigil engraved in the Black Keys that call forth lightning to instantaneously strike down the target that was pierced with the blade.
- Alteration is the intermediary step between Reinforcement and Projection, to give an object a property or effect that it originally didn't have.
- Reinforcement is the most difficult Magecraft with the purpose of pushing a basis to the utmost. It is the foundation of all Magecraft that enhance the existence of the target by pouring prana, but as no clear expression of how much it can be enhanced is defined, almighty reinforcements are rare. It is the same as adding something to an object that is already complete, in case of failure the target will receive it as a poison. Success requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with Prana. Reinforcing the purpose of existence would be increasing the sharpness of a knife, the nourishment of food, or in the case of a living creature, physical strength and durability. It is impossible to reinforce something vague. As living things will resist invasion of your prana, reinforcing someone else is the hardest.
Shared Perception is a spell that allows a Magus to share the sensorial inputs (sight, hearing, etc.) of a creature that he has a pass of prana with (such as the one established in a contract between Master and Servant). Approval from the other party is a requirement. Uses include monitoring of target’s activities at distance and it is especially effective if said target is trained for scouting operations.
Transference of ConsciousnessesEdit
The Transference of Consciousness (意識の転移, Ishiki no Teni?) is to transmit one’s consciousness into another object to acquire information from a different perspective. Widely used by magi onto their familiars or dolls to remotely control them at distance and as well as to performing spiritual possession on inanimate objects. If the target has his own soul and personality, the body control will remain with him. If the magus own body is disturbed, the spell will be immediately canceled and his consciousness will be forced back. Likewise, no matter how complete the transference is, once the body of the magus dies his consciousness will fade away with it.
Houjutsu (方術／法術, Hōjutsu/Hōjutsu?) is the other name given to the Thaumaturgical Theory of the Onmyoudou, a variant of the Chinese school of Thaumaturgy that uses the concept of yin and yang as foundation. The predominant system of Magecraft in Japan, it is ideologically incompatible with the Western schools of Thaumaturgy. A system that excels at divination, curses and the like, its most famous practitioner was Abe no Seimei.
- Edict of Binding- (禁縛の勅, Kibaku no Mikotonori?), a spell that restrains non-humans, it is completely useless against humans and hybrids of humans with other creatures. This flaw led to formation of Demon Hunter Organization in Japan that used different methods in fighting demon hybrids.
- Kongouyaku Shuku- (金剛訳・粛, Kongōyaku・Shuku?), usually called simply Shuku (粛, Shuku?), one of the spells that Souren Araya uses on the Ogawa Mansion. Crushing of an area of space after chanting an aria of just one word followed by a clench of the fist. T
- Counter Magic- (抗魔術, Kō Majutsu?) is a Magecraft that disrupts the activity of Magic Circuits, thus preventing the conversion of prana and the casting of spells.
- Gandr- (ガンド, Gando?) is a simple curse originated from Scandinavia, decreases the physical health of the target. Because the curse properly said is released from the caster’s index finger and the target must be within the field of vision to be aimed at, it is dubbed Gandr Shot. A Gandr with so much prana concentrated into it that becomes capable of physical interference is called Finn Shot.
Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well. Objects created with tracing are slightly inferior to the originals due to the fact that only so much information can be gathered by sight alone, and Noble Phantasms are degraded by an entire rank. Objects need to be seen directly in order to be traced.
Sanguinem mentally divides the process of Tracing into seven steps, which include:
- Judging the concept of creation
- Hypothesizing the basic structure
- Duplicating the composition material
- Imitating the skill of its making
- Sympathizing with the experience of its growth
- Reproducing the accumulated years
- Excelling every manufacturing process
Due to the extra effort, it is possible to produce incredibly stable ordinary items that can remain in the world for hours after their creation. Furthermore, whenever replicating mystical objects such as Noble Phantasms, it is possible to faithfully copy their special abilities and any skill that its owner performed are available for use. The reason this is possible is due to the nature of Unlimited Blade Works, which at a glance, records the history, composition, and design of what the user sees, and then provides the necessary materials needed to reproduce them. The actual reproduction happens within Unlimited Blade Works, and is then brought into the real world at need via Projection. If the image of the projection is interrupted in any way, the item will be physically weak and shatter upon physical impact. It is also possible to apply Reinforcement to objects recorded within Unlimited Blade Works, as demonstrated with Kanshou and Bakuya.
Unlimited Blade WorksEdit
Unlimited Blade Works is the reality marble of Vali.
The Reality Marble's purpose is a steel manufacturing factory that produces the countless famous swords without owners that extend into the horizon. It contains all of the raw materials and sorcery needed for the formation of the weapons, and it records and analyzes all weapons and defensive armaments encountered. The number of unique weapons encountered and recorded by Vali exceeds numerous thousands, most of which are Noble Phantasms. Their entire histories, compositions, and designs are all perfectly recorded, allowing for instant proficiency with the weapons by inheriting all combat skills and techniques utilized by their original owners. This allows for the reproduction of Noble Phantasms, which would generally be impossible for a faker. They can also be modified to the user's taste with reinforcement as shown by Kanshou and Bakuya.
Close combat weapons such as swords, spears, and halberds are the main focus of the Reality Marble in accordance with San's Origin of "Sword", which also makes it impossible to record or reproduce modern weaponry like guns and other mobile weapons. Shields and defensive armaments can be reproduced with a much greater struggle, as the cost in prana is high, two or three times greater than a sword, and the effects are merely transient compared to the originals. Weapons encountered are immediately analyzed with a single glance, enabling them to be projected immediately afterward, and once projected, they are stored within the Reality Marble for later use.
The construction of weapons is limited to materials found upon the planet in the present era, so weapons like Ea, which is constructed from substances not found in the world, cannot be analyzed. The analysis of weapons is limited only to the direct use of human senses, meaning that blueprints and materials will be unable to provide the necessary information for a proper analysis. Shared memories, such as dreams shared with a Servant, can allow for weapons to be analyzed and projected. The quality of projected weapons will always be degraded by one rank due to humans being unable to fully conceptualize the existence of an object through only one sense, and they will never equal the originals without a technique such as detonating them as Broken Phantasms.
Without being deployed, the Reality Marble allows for projection and reinforcement in the real world. Weapons are produced within Unlimited Blade Works and then brought into the world, greatly lowering the cost of reproducing them and allowing for numerous weapons to be prepared at once to be projected. Weapons can be summoned directly to the user's hands, or they can be summoned to levitate within the air and fire upon the enemy as arrows much like the Gate of Babylon. Once the Reality Marble is deployed, all of the weapons are available for use, and any weapon can immediately be called to the user's hands or levitated even while the user is in direct combat. The weapons reproduced once the Reality Marble is first activated will not consume prana, but those used or destroyed within it will add to the cost of maintaining the bounded field. The amount of energy used to reproduce weapons that did not exist after the bounded field was expanded and the amount of energy used to recreate weapons destroyed while it is activated is extremely costly.
Sky God SlayerEdit
A rare form of Ancient Spell somewhat akin to Wind Magic, which allows Sanguinem to generate and manipulate air in the form of spiraling black currents, which can be employed to assault foes with great effect, sending them flying away from the God Slayer with great blunt force. This form of Magic also grants him the ability to eat the oxygen present in the air around her to replenish his strength reserves. Lyon Vastia described Sky God Slayer Magic as "the sky's ultimate Magic", superior even to Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: where the latter is thought to kill Dragons the former, if correctly honed, is supposedly powerful enough to take down a god. This form of Magic can also be employed underwater without seeming disadvantages.
- Sky God's Bellow (天神の怒号 Tenjin no Dogō): The breath attack associated with her particular God Slayer Magic, Vali is capable of gathering air in his mouth and then generating from the very same spot a powerful current of air, which is fired towards the target as a ranged assault.
- Sky God's Dance (天神の舞 Tenjin no Mai): Sanguinem runs toward the target, and, when he is close enough to them, rotates his torso while extending his arms outwards. This prompts a very massive, spiraling current of black wind to be generated, which lifts the opponent several meters off the ground while inflicting damage. After performing Sky God's Dance, Vali can jump in the air herself to further assault the target before they have a chance to fall back to the ground, if he chooses to do so.
- Sky God's Boreas (天神の北風 (ボレアス) Tenjin no Boreasu): Vali generates two spiraling black currents, which gathers together in correspondence to one of his open hands. He then extends such hand towards the target, sending the currents, which now have multiplied and taken the shape of a massive whirlwind, at them.
- God Slayer's Secret Art (滅神奥義 Metsujin Ōgi):
- Heavenly Gathering of Clouds (天ノ叢雲 Amatsu no Murakumo): It is initiated by Vali extending his arms outwards with their palms open and having currents of black air spiral around them. He subsequently lifts his hands in the sky, gathering more, thinner streams of air around him. Black air is then generated from her very arms, appearing in the form of stylized feathers, which rapidly grow in numbers until Sanguinem condenses them into an elongated mass before her with her hands. Such final current grows larger and larger as one of its ending parts wraps around her body and the other is fired towards the target. Four heavenly wings composed of black air are shown protruding from the part focused around his body, while the entire structure is surrounded by thin, spiraling currents of the very same wind, scattering some of the feathers around as the dark, serpentine mass approaches its target at high speed.
Natural Disaster is a form of Caster magic unique to Sanguinem alone. It is a Magic which allows the user to manipulate the terrain of a specific area and give it different effects. The effect given may vary from causing the ground to crumble to manipulating the area's gravity. Using the ability, Vali can create small scaled natural disasters such as Earthquakes and Hurricanes and even stop them.
Charm is a Magic that hypnotizes the target into a state of attraction, allowing victims to be coerced into doing activities that they normally wouldn't participate in. This spell can be broken if the target is aware that it is being used.
Sanguinem is a very intelligent person, evident of the fact he was one of the 5 orphans selected by Alexander Royal for Project Sphinx, he was born with the rare ability to assess a dire situation and provide an adequate solution and limiting the consequence to a minimum. In his spare time he studies up on the history of the universes which gives him great knowledge of all Occupation and their powers and abilities. In terms of selecting occupation, he selects them very carefully making sure the abilities of one occupation can make up for or even eradicate the weakness of another. A prime example of this is his Knight ability Darwin (see above), which takes care of all the weaknesses of a Devil Fruit user.
Sanguinem's mind operates like a hyper computer, capable of rapidly and without mechanical aid perform an infinite number of unimaginable complexity and simultaneous calculations, in his mind with minimal stimuli. He can quickly analyze multiple information streams (e.g. threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations, by identifying the variables and quantum possibilities in any situation, and he uses this information to adjust the outcome to whichever is most favorable to him. Because his mind operates like a hyper computer; he can process information quickly and gives him an accelerated learning aptitude. He also possesses enhanced information storage and retrieval, pattern solving/recognition, high deductive/reasoning skill, and an eidetic memory (meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall, unless the memory is forcefully removed).
Sanguinem repeatedly demonstrates his mental acuity; ranging from his superb skill in playing chess, to an incident in Camelot, when Greed referred to himself as "Fox" and San instantly comes up with fourteen different possibilities for Greed's identity - including the correct one.
Vali is a practitioner of a type of Bajiguan that he calls Super Bajiquan. It is an ultimate technique born from the miraculous fusion of Bajiquan and magecraft, having become an Internal Art that transcends the External Art. It is a reckless attack belonging solely to Sanguinem, whose self-destructive fighting style against opponents even enables him to sacrifice limbs.
It is a style that takes the shortest route without any initial movement to damage the inside instead of the outside. He is an expert capable of defeating a normal magus with a single hit, but claims that it is a mimicry of taolu without much behind it. Even against the strongest armor, forged using the strongest material, a hit from Sanguinem whilst he is using Super Bajiguan is fatal. One combination, “Six grand opening - elbow upthrust”, involves grabbing the opponent's arm from below, carrying it up while also pressing his side close to the opponent's waist, and simultaneously delivering a blow to the heart with his left elbow and a strike from his left foot to the supporting leg, all in an instant to combine offense and defense. A strike from this technique can completely shatter an individuals ribcage and leave them for dead.
He is able to shatter trees without utilizing his arms because his strength as a martial arts master is not only produced from the wrist, all this without the use of magecraft or any of his other abilities. It would seem that his hands are his main weapon, but the level of Vali's training makes his entire body a weapon. Being bound does not leave him helpless as long as he can plant both feet on the ground. Everything to the strength of his feet on the ground, the turning of his back, and the twisting of his shoulders attributes to releasing an instantaneous burst of power into his fists. The strength of the arms is insignificant in comparison to the power of the whole body to someone experienced with the phenomenon. It is possible to press a fist next to the target and strike only with the force coming from outside of the arm. With this "explosive force" technique, just having the back of his hands against the tree trunk allows him to utilize the full power of his body to strike.
Sanguinem relies on the "moving stance", a dangerous secret of Bajiquan, to advance towards the enemy by sneaking with a sight step, and without announcing its speed, shorten the distance. Moving a foot and hooking one of enemy’s legs from the inside is a move known as the "locking stance." The "Eight Grand Openings – The Standing Upward Cannon" is a heavy upper hook that would completely obliterate an opponents skull. The "Eight Postures of the Buddha Guards" style allows for a punch to have the "power to reach infinity in all eight directions" after reaching Bajiquan's optimum distance. Slamming his foot to floor as he steps forward, he unleashes a heavy punch that sends a person flying back and kills the opponent after easily crushing their heart and lungs.
He has mastered "hearing a move", a concept that a martial artist reaches a certain state where they no longer need eyesight to detect the enemy’s movement. He can predict the opponent’s next move purely on the brief moment when his arm blocks that of his opponent, meaning that having a blind spot or having an enemy too fast for him to see is not a problem.
Sanguinem has trained himself to become a master archer specializing in the use of regular bows, longbows, compound bows, and crossbows with perfect accuracy. He is capable of firing multiple arrows at a single target in a nano second, hitting multiple targets in a few quick strokes, and directly hit small targets in the greatest of distances. His Clairvoyance, a visual ability also called “Eagle Eye” that affects the accuracy of bows, allows him to execute his “ultra long-range sniping” precisely even against targets moving at high speeds as long as they are within a four kilometer range. With accuracy transcending the realm of men, it is an ability often used for scouting that is able to fully survey the town simply upon looking down from a high location. Utilizing the "must-have ability" of an archer, such strikes greatly differ from his regular arrows, and they are a means to certainly kill the opponent. Differing from his former Japanese shooting method, nocking the arrow in the palm of the left hand, Sanguinem utilizes the traditional European method of nocking the arrow over the back of the left hand.
He possesses very keen eyesight, and his accuracy is unerring; he was trained in his youth by Alexander Royal with throwing blades, balls, bolas, and boomerangs. He now has perfect precision with any aimed or thrown weapon. Sanguinemcan hurl objects at Mach 14 (4 764.06 m / s) and still maintain perfect aim, both in direct aim and complicated rebounds/interactions.
- Futunomitama no Turugi- The Futsu-no-Mitama no Tsurugi is a red knife-shaped rock that has been owned by the Sanguinem Family ever since the time of Hao Sanguinem. According to Hao,it was once owned by a sword god and even though it's only made of rock, it is the perfect medium to create a sword oversoul. That sword, which slumbers in a storage room of the Asakura Family, always creates a stir in the world when surfaced since it is a national treasure.
- Black Keys (6)- Black Keys are charms used by Demon Hunters to repel demons. They take the form of long rapier-like swords (although they are generally thrown as a dagger or used to stab opponents). They are considered to be symbolic and have weak attack power, but its attack power is still enough to pierce through concrete walls. The amount of skill required to properly wield them causes the Black Keys not to be used often. They excel at interfering with and damaging spiritual phenomena rather than damaging them physically. The effect on beings like Servants is minimal but they are very effective against the creatures that are being hunted down by the organization, like the Vampire's and Ghouls. If they hit the shadow of a target, the target will be unable to move their body, leaving them to the mercy of Sanguinem. It could also be used to track down and seal or injure a target until Sanguinem tells it to stop doing so, or unless it is destroyed or neutralized by an outside force.
- Enki- Sword of the End, Enki (終末剣エンキ, ?) is one of Sanguinem's main weapons in combat, it is a pair of golden twin blades that he wears on his back. Similar to Katu's ultimate weapon, Ea, it is named after the god Enki. They have the function to turn the hilts ninety degrees to allow them to be used as tonfa knives. When the blades are used tother they can either form a bow, that can fire a variety of objects or a single dual blade sword capable of firing a range of prana attacks.
- Kanshou and Bakuya- Kanshou and Bakuya: Gan Jiang and Mo Ye ( 干将かんしょう ・ 莫耶ばくや , ?) are "married" twin swords representing yin and yang. Despite not having a wielder in the legends, they are still Noble Phantasms crafted by the blacksmith Gān Jiàng, Kanshou, of Wu during the Spring and Autumn Period of China. They were crafted more for the sake of crafting, as if questioning the meaning of the swordsmith, than for any real idea behind their creation. They were created without vanity, and lack a sense of purpose found in other swords. They contain no fighting spirit to defeat others or competitive spirit to beat other weapons, and they contain neither the desire to be famous nor the faith to accomplish great deeds. The main ability of the swords is their strong bond with each other, which not only allows them to attract each other, but it is also said they will return their owner even if events cause them to be lost. If one is thrown while the other is held, the thrown sword will return to the wielder much like a boomerang. This works well with projection, allowing an already projected sword to identify a new projection as its partner sword. When both are wielded, magic resistance and physical resistance improve, and their rank as both weapons and Noble Phantasms increases. The original versions of the swords that reached the realm of the Gods due to human sacrifice, rather than the imperfect projected versions, also have a strong affinity against monsters.
|“||We're all members of the same body- we'll always stick by each other, from Dusk till Dawn and from Dawn till Dusk||”|
|“||It's a lesson humanity has to learn and if they choose not to learn willingly, then I will teach them though fire, blood and anguish!||”|