Robyn is an 18 year old human man, that was born in Nemesis, the Kingdom of Vengeance. He currently lives in the Kingdom of Lugh, and his occupations are Magus and Psyren. Robb was raised by both the spirit Chiron, and the mercenary group Koroshi. Additionally, Robyn is a founding member of the group Astrea, and often refers to himself as the Captain, while he currently travels the world with them.
|“||Hi, I'm Robb.||”|
Robyn is generally a very light-hearted, optimistic individual who always tries to look on the brighter side of situations. In the past, this optimism often lead Robyn to almost self-destructive levels of confidence, and he rarely took any situations seriously or showed any caution at all. For a long time Robyn simply had the mindset of "Everything will work out, because we're us". Several events throughout his recent life however has made it plainly obvious to him that this way of going about things is only bound to get himself, and more importantly people around him hurt. This has lead Robyn to become far more cautious, especially when others are involved, but not enough to ever lose his core optimistic and headstrong nature.
Due to his history, when Robyn manages to get close to someone he cares for them extremely deeply, and will do practically anything for someone that he considers to be family. Robyn is a firm believer that you can choose who your family is, and often ends up referring to his close friends as family rather than simply friends. Robyn is often quick to make friends, and will grow attached to people extremely quickly due to his past of having very few friends. Robyn has a habit of putting the safety of people he cares about before his own, shown in such simple actions as just walking in front of Astrea, or entering rooms before they do, often just doing this subconsciously. This is extended to far more serious acts, such as Robyn becoming infinitely likelier to be willing to kill someone after they've threatened his friends or family in any way, or if they're even tied to someone else who has.
Additionally, Robyn has a tendency to adopt the habits, mannerisms, or even skills of people that he looks up to, especially after they have died. Robyn's entire fighting style and way of battle is directly modelled after his mentor and father figure Chiron, and he has also adopted several traits and habits following Viserys' death. Because of this, Robb has an almost dillusional sense of responsibility for Astrea, taking Visery's habit of jokingly calling him "Captain" very seriously after his death.
Robyn was born in the Kingdom of Nemesis, to two unremarkable parents who didn't really care about their son. On top of that, he was born blind in one eye, so he was thought of as not worth raising. Robyn was abandoned at a young age, too young to even remember his parents. He was surely left to die, but fortunately for him, a spirit by the name of Chiron saw Robyn, taking pity on the child, and decided to protect him. The mythological Chiron, having been taught by the god Apollo, had a penchant for prophecy and a youth-nurturing nature, and he saw potential in the young boy, if nothing else. Robyn was for all intents and purposes raised by this spirit, taught and protected by him in his early years. Chiron guided Robyn, and seemingly by happenstance the boy was found by a group of travelling mercenaries, they were called Koroshi. Their leader was reluctant to take the boy in, but was eventually convinced by the other members, and their leader's son Brandon, who was only a year older than Robb. The group raised Robyn and Brandon together, none of them acting as parents to them alone, raising them as a group as they traveled the world for work. Chiron stayed with Robyn, officially becoming his spirit ally and continuing to teach him as they traveled. Robyn for the first time had a family, and he lived this life for several years.
One day, when Robyn was 10, the leader of Koroshi sat the boys down and informed them that he and the rest of the group had to go somewhere that was too dangerous to bring Robyn and Brandon, and that they would have to leave them in Athena. When they left, Robyn took it well, glad that he had a break from travelling and assuming that Koroshi would be back fairly soon. Brandon though, felt as if he had been abandoned. Several months later, Brandon had grown tired of waiting, and ran off to search for their adopted parents. Robyn tried to convince him to stay, but was unable to. Robb stayed, convinced by Chiron that it was the wiser course of action, but over the next couple months he began to feel as if he should search for his adopted family as well, growing worried of how long he'd been left alone.
New Dawn ArcEdit
- Event: A Beautiful Lie - Earned 4,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: No More Kid Stuff - Earned 12,000 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: The Legend of Rayme - Earned 6,600 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: The List - Earned 3,600 XP and 2,000 B.
- Event: Blue - Earned 5,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Training - Earned 3 Levels and 12,000 B.
Rookie Pit ArcEdit
- Event: Into the Pit - Earned 9,500 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: Scarlet Flower? Check! - Earned 1,000 XP and 1,000 B.
- Event: Stardust? Check! - Earned 3,000 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Dragon Horn? How about 3! ...Sorry Derek - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Don't Sleep on Olympus - Earned 2 Levels and 10,000 B.
- Event: Enter Jessica - Earned 2,500 XP.
- Event: Let's Shake on It
- Event: The Extinction Machine
- Event: Checkmate
- Event: Anomie
- Event: Time-Skip - Earned 15 Levels and 25,000 B.
Days Gone By ArcEdit
- Event: 046 - Earned 2,000 XP and 3,200 B.
- Event: The First Child
- Event: Bootstrap - Earned 1,200 XP and 6,000 B.
- Event: The First Man - Earned 80 XP and 400 B.
Kingdom Come ArcEdit
- Event: The Authority of Wrath - Earned 3,600 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Now You See Me - Earned 8,900 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: The National Anthem - Earned 17,000 XP and 22,000 B.
- Event: Decide and Rebirth - Earned 8,000 XP and 9,000 B.
No More Kid Stuff ArcEdit
- Event: Welcome Back Astrea - Earned 800 XP and 3,600 B.
- Event: Don't Sleep on Astrea - Earned 12,000 XP and 14,000 B.
- Event: Lets Shake on It (II) - Earned 22,000 XP and 32,000 B.
The Requiversary Arc IIIEdit
- Event: An Ideal to Strive Towards - Earned 32,000 XP and 45,000 B.
- Event: My Own Worst Enemy - Earned 30,000 XP and 45,000 B.
What Lies Beneath ArcEdit
- Event: Deamon - Earned 8,700 XP and 5,600 B.
- Event: Here Lies the Silver Falcon - Earned 11,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Fragment of Him - Earned 8,600 XP and 12,300 B.
The Rabbit Hole ArcEdit
- Event: Let's Shake on it (III) - Earned 7,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Astrea v The Rabbit Hole - Earned 13,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: A Dream of Gaia - Earned 17,000 XP and 13,000 B.
The Otherside ArcEdit
- Event: Warden of the Otherside - Earned 5,000 XP and 4,000 B.
- Event: Unravel - Earned 15,000 XP and 12,000 B.
- Event: Void Genome - Earned 13,000 XP and 15,000 B.
- Event: The Nest - Earned 15,000 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: Christa - Earned 20,000 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: In the Bleak Midwinter - Earned 30,000 XP and 28,000 B.
- Event: Collateral - Earned 30,000 XP and 25,000 B.
- Event: Time-Skip - Earned 2 Levels and 80,000 B.
- Event: Overwhelming - Earned 13,000 XP and 15,000 B.
- Event: All Out War - Earned 20,000 XP and 23,000 B.
- Event: Paths - Earned 8,000 XP and 9,000 B.
- Event: Overtaken - Earned 3,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: The Sloth and the Grail - 25,000 XP and 30,000 B.
- Event: The Otherside of Hell - 8,000 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: Limbo - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Lust - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Gluttony - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Greed - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Wrath - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Heresy - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Violence - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Fraud - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Treachery - 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Warden of the Afterlife - 30,000 XP and 25,000 B.
St. Dumas ArcEdit
- Event: Trinity - 20,000 XP and 18,000 B.
The Melancholic Beau ArcEdit
- Event: Kagome Konclusion - 25,120 XP and 25,900 B.
Brawler Pit ArcEdit
- Event: Enter the Pit - 25,000 XP and 25,000 B.
- Event: The Brawler Pit - 40,000 XP and 40,000 B.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Because Robb was born in the kingdom of Nemesis, he is able to use the ability that they refer to as masking. This ability essentially lets Robb bend the light around himself, or other things of his choice, allowing him to turn himself or other people or objects completely invisible. Robyn is able to bend all forms of light on the spectrum, meaning that even those with eye abilities would likely still be unable to see what he hides with masking.
Robyn's skill with this fairly simple ability has progressed passed the basic usage, and he is able to "bend" light in several different ways, such as creating a bright flash of light to blind or distract his enemies. Robyn is able to even "bend" light based attacks and abilities, allowing him to easily change their trajectory away from him, or possibly direct the attacks back at the user or other enemies.
As both a Magus and a Caster, Robyn is able to use his mana to do various things. Robyn's innate magical potential is relatively low, only being average at best, but through the use of his Divine Runes which absorb mana from the environment, Robyn is able to significantly boost his magical power to extreme levels. Robyn has learned and developed several different uses for his Mana, including some natural abilities, and several different weapons that he can use to great effect along with his abilities and techniques.
Robyn's right eye, covered by his eye patch, is what Magus would refer to as a "Pure Eye." This eye, before Robyn gained the ability to use his Magic Circuits, was simply blind, but is now able to "See what cannot be seen." The eye is still unable to see conventionally, but it is able to see all different kinds of energies and abilities, and things that should be hidden or cloaked. For example, Robyn would be able to see a Ninja's chakra inside of their body, something normally only done with a Dojutsu, and would be able to even see Nen that is meant to be concealed with In. Robyn is also able to see things such as spirits, and the lifeforce of living beings. Robyn is able to easily tell people apart simply by viewing their lifeforce, and can often tell many things about a person just by viewing it alone.
Robyn is able to use Runes, which are basically written marks that are able to produce a certain magical effect. Robyn generally uses his runes to great effect, primarily to enhance the effectiveness of his other abilities and techniques.
- Primordial Runes - These Runes are said to come from, and possess the power of the Age of the Gods. There are 18 original runes, and Robyn is able to use replications of many of them, albeit at a much smaller scale than their original form. Despite Robyn's cheap reproductions being exponentially weaker than the original Primordial Runes, they still exceed most modern runes by several thousand times over.
- Fehu - The rune of Wealth. Robyn is able to create Runes that are able to store several objects inside of them, allowing him to carry all of his weapons and other items without hassle.
- Sowilo - The rune of the Sun. An incredibly powerful fire rune that is able to “harness the power of the sun itself”. When cast, this rune is able to rapidly degrade and "burn through" whatever it is cast on, including things such as magical barriers or enchantments and other otherwise non-corporeal things.
- Thurisaz - The rune of Conflict. This rune is able to repel and reflect attacks that come into contact with it back in the opposite direction.
- Uruz - The rune of Physical Strength. Robyn can use this rune to increase the power of anything it is applied to, allowing him to boost his own physical capabilities to around double whatever his current levels were, as well as enhance his other attacks. When used in conjunction with Dagaz, the boost that his physical abilities gain is even greater.
- Tiwaz - The rune of Authority. This rune allows Robyn to completely control anything that it is cast on at will, like telekinesis. This applies to both objects and beings, though those with significant enough power may be able to resist it.
- Algiz - The rune of Protection. When cast on himself, Algiz gives Robyn exceptionally powerful Magical Resistance, as well as defending him from the vast majority of adverse magical or otherwise effects that spells or abilities may inflict on him, including things like illusions or debuffs, or attacks aiming to suck out his life force or other energies.
- Jera - The rune of Peace. Jera allows Robyn to cast and link his runes together, essentially letting him cast several or all of them at once, and use their power to strengthen one another.
- Dagaz - The rune of Dawn. This is essentially a strengthening rune, allowing Robyn to “unlock” or increase his magical power, strengthening his other runes and magecraft. This can be used on his allies as well.
- Divine Runes - These are runes invented by Robyn that are based on Divine Words. Robyn learned of Divine Words from Chiron, who is from the Age of the Gods, but as he is a modern human he is unable to pronounce them. Robyn developed a way to circumvent this however, and was able to develop a written word of Divine Words in the form of his runes. These runes essentially give Robyn the ability to perform magecraft without using any Magic Circuits at all, getting around his lack of natural talent as a Magus completely. It is said that to a user of Divine Words, actualization of magecraft isn't done through a process, but instead through a direct order, granting Robyn the ability to basically command his magic at will. This also gives Robyn practically unmatched speed in the terms of magic casting, as he requires absolutely no charge or preparation, only an order.
Magus-Style Alchemy Edit
Robyn has studied heavily in the Magus' particular form of Alchemy, a school that aims at the study and manipulation of the flow of matter. This focuses mainly on the creation and use of matter, and can potentially be used for many different purposes.
- Transmutation - The field in which Robyn specializes in, to do things like manipulating the configuration of metals or other materials. Robyn uses this for combat purposes, passing Magical Energy through his Mystic Code, Onyx Requiem, to shape and harden the semi-liquid Valyrian Steel at will according to his mental images. The precision of the shapes and fluidity with which he can change between them serves as a statement of Robyn's exceptional skill in this field.
- Thought Acceleration - Robyn is able to use magecraft to accelerate the speed in which he thinks. This allows for increased perception, faster learning, the ability to plan his course of action much faster, and to perform high speed calculations. This lets Robyn predict his enemy's next move in combat, and calculate the trajectory or angle of incoming attacks and projectiles, letting him dodge or counter far easier. Additionally, Robyn is able to use Thought Acceleration to drastically increase his already incredible PSI skills to an even higher level, essentially giving his Psyren skills all a substantial power boost whilst using this ability.
- Memory Partition - This is the ability to partition their thoughts to form multiple independent thought processes. While normal people can only have a single "room" in their brain and focus on one thought, partitioning adds partitions to the one room to create multiple rooms. It is different than having multiple independent machines in their heads because, while there are multiple processes, they work toward one goal. They manage different problem sets, but work together to generate one overall solution. While machines can calculate on the same level, nothing else compares when used for problem solving. The rooms are synergistic, so four partitions allows for 256 thought processes. As they work towards one goal, it does not allow for 256 separate calculations. Robyn uses it, along with his Thought Acceleration, to calculate the opponents movements in battle, think out multiple separate ideas at once, and calculate data that he gathers. Also, Robyn can utilize this ability to lessen the load his PSI abilities take on his brain, allowing him to use his powerful abilities on an extremely high level with a dampened draw back.
Kaus Australis is a Reality Marble utilized by Robyn, which he is able to use thanks to the large amount of magical energy given to him by his Divine Runes. A Reality Marble, is essentially having one's inner world materialized and projected onto reality. This could be considered a type of world creation, as a Reality Marble allows for the creation of a set world that defines the practitioner, albeit on a relatively small scale in this case.
Kaus Australis transports Robyn and his target(s) onto a seemingly endless open field, above which looms a night sky with only the stars of the Sagittarius constellation. Any onlooker would simply see Robyn and his target(s) completely vanishing from sight, until Robyn releases the Reality Marble, though someone skilled in magic could likely sense its presence. It cannot be directly affected from the outside, but a large enough burst of mana may be able to disrupt it. Inside, from the stars above where Robyn and his targets are standing, Robyn is able to rapidly fire down a limitless amount of light-arrows at his opponents. These arrows all individually possess immense power and speed, downpouring from the sky at hypersonic speeds to each crash into the ground with enough force to leave a massive smoldering crater, and Robyn is able to fire thousands upon thousands of them at a time and control them at will to assault his target. Robyn is only able to sustain Kaus Australis for a relatively short amount of time, but due to its devastating potential this drawback is rarely relevant.
Robyn has also gained the capability to only partially project Kaus Australis, allowing him to project Kaus Australis' arrows of light, without having to fully invoke the Reality Marble. Obviously though, he can only do this on a much smaller scale outside of Kaus Australis, but due to the devastating nature of even a single one of these light arrows, it is still incredibly effective.
An extremely powerful magecraft utilized by Robyn, which has effects nearing something like true magic. This ability works by separating the flow of time in a singular space from the flow of time in the rest of the outside world. It is classified as a Bounded Field, almost on the level of a Reality Marble, which would generally take a significant amount of time to set up, but Robyn counter balances this by only utilizing this ability on relatively small things, such as around his own body or one of his weapons. Time Alter is generally only able to be used for a very short amount of time, and must be utilized in well placed bursts in most situations. Additionally, Robyn must come into contact with something to be able to create the bounded field to use the magecraft in the first place.
- Rewind - This application of Time Alter allows Robyn to "rewind" time in a specific area back to where it was several seconds ago. Robyn generally uses this ability to repair items that were recently destroyed, rewinding them back to when they weren't damaged, or to quickly change his own location back to where it was previously, allowing him to avoid attacks and pull himself out of danger, or to quickly catch his opponents off guard.
- Fast Forward - Robyn is able to use this technique to in essence, speed up time in a specific area. This allows Robyn to move many times faster than his normal speed if used on himself, briefly speeding up his own movements and reaction time to at least double their normal level, or possibly even more if he pushes himself. Robyn is able to use this variation of Time Alter for much longer than any of his other techniques, because the actual change in time that is causes is very small in comparison.
- Slow Motion - This application of Time Alter allows Robyn to slow down the effects of time in any given area. This is essentially the opposite of Fast Forward, meaning it has every effect of Fast Forward but in reverse, and can also be used for extended periods of time if need be.
- Skip - Skip lets Robyn basically jump forward in time in the area of his bounded field. He is only able to skip a very brief amount of time, and is able to use this to appear to teleport in any given direction, starting to travel forward, and then using Skip to jump to the conclusion of his destination, as long as it would only take a short amount of time to get there in the first place.
- Pause - Robyn can use Time Alter to very briefly stop a small amount of space in time, allowing him to do things such as stop enemy attacks or the enemy themselves. Downside being, that Robyn must be in contact with something to create the bounded field to use any form of Time Alter in the first place, and that the effects only last for a very short amount of time, a brief instant at most.
A Mystic Code is a weapon that a magus carries as a magical artifact. There are generally two types of Mystic Codes, Amplifier, and Specialized. Amplifiers are usually used for support, and are able to amplify or store magical energy, to strengthen the spells of their user. Specialized Mystic Codes however, have a predetermined usage, and are activated with magical energy, performing a given effect so long as they are consistently fed magical energy, practically becoming a spell itself.
- Onyx Requiem - Onyx Requiem is a specialized Mystic Code created by Robyn himself. It takes the form of a pitch black semi-liquid, that he is able to control, reform, and resize at will. This liquid is heavily magically modified Valyrian Steel, making it incredibly useful as both an offense and defense. Robyn created Onyx Requiem through the use of his Origin, which is Malleability. Mixing his blood with the Valyrian Steel, Robyn was able to modify it, and mold the generally unbendable material to his will, transforming it into an adaptable blob of steel and magical energy. Robyn primarily uses this Mystic Code with his transmutation to reform Onyx Requiem into whatever kind of shape or size is necessary for the situation at hand, shaping it accordingly to his mental images with startling precision and fluidity, without even needing to touch it. This lets Robyn to quickly change fighting styles to fit the situation, and seamlessly transition between attack and defense. It can be used to transform into whatever melee weapon he chooses, his bow, or can be used as a projectile and split apart at will, or simply as a large shield of defense, or be used as a skin tight armor to increase Robyn's defensive and offensive capabilities. Robyn also often uses it to fly, forming it into a disc shape that he can ride on.
- Black Keys - Black Keys are a sacrament used by the Church, charms generally used against demons and vampires. They have several abilities, such as being able to prevent supernatural forms of healing, they can damage spirits and spiritual beings directly, as well as giving access to several Sacrament Rites. Additionally, if they strike the shadow of their target, they are able to pin the shadow to the ground and completely immobolize whoever the shadow belongs to. Additionally, there is a special throwing technique called the Iron Plate Effect, that is able to multiply the force that these weapons generate exponentially.
- Internment Rite - When struck by a Black Key using this Rite, the target will be turned to stone after being pierced.
- Mummification Rite - This Rite causes the target that is struck with the Black Key to be drained of all the liquid in their body, completely drying them up.
- Azoth Swords - Azoth Swords are common Mystic Codes, and are daggers used to amplify the user's magical energy, assisting them in spells and magecraft. Robyn has many of these daggers, and often uses them to store massive amounts of magical energy, allowing him to essentially use them as magic bombs, having them release all of their stores of magical energy at once in an enourmous explosion of power. Despite being very basic tools, their power entirely relies on the person wielding them, making them a very dangerous weapon in Robb's hands.
Noble Phantasms are "crystallized mysteries", powerful armaments made using the imagination of humans at their core. They can take the form of practically anything, from weapons, to everyday items, to specific abilities. Robyn has collected several of these, and is only capable of using their power because of the massive amount of Mana supplied to him through his Divine Runes.
- Brahmastra - This Noble Phantasm will manifest in different projectiles depending on whichever weapon Robyn is currently using, such as a spear, arrow, bullet, or any other type of ranged weapon or projectile, though they are all essentially the same in concept. This technique will pursue the enemy and strikes with a ridiculously wide effective range, boasting incredible destructive capabilities, and has even been compared to a high-end nuclear explosion, leaving complete devastation in its wake.
- Nine Lives - More of a technique than a weapon when used by Robyn, it originally had the form of the bow and arrows used by Heracles to exterminate the one hundred heads of the Hydra. Robyn is able to emulate this technique with whichever weapons he chooses, creating Nine simultaneous attacks, each boasting incredible amounts of power. In essence, it is a "high speed attack consisting of nine consecutive strikes, as swift as if the attacks are overlapping."
PSI is essentially the ability to manipulate one's own thoughts to achieve certain effects. Robyn is incredibly skilled with his PSI, and it is likely the only occupation where he could be considered prodigious. The three basic types of PSI are Burst, Trance, and Rise. Due to Robyn's exceptional mastery of all three types of PSI, he could be referred to as an "Almighty".
Robyn has also mastered ways in which to make his PSI abilities much more effective, such as the use of programs, and by using Thought Acceleration and Memory Partition, he is able to boost his already genius PSI skills to a far greater level than before, exponentially increasing the power and ability of his already ridiculous level of PSI.
- Programming - By preparing a set of instructions in his mind before releasing his PSI, Robyn is able to create programs that allow him to lessen the effects of using PSI on his mind and gain a degree of control which would otherwise be unobtainable. This is generally used for Burst, but Robyn has applied it to his Rise, effectively making his enhancements a passive ability through the use of programming. He has also been able to effectively use Programs to circumvent the weakness of his Burst and allow him to apply it to himself as well.
Burst is generally the ability to manipulate the world around one's self, in essence a person is able to channel and manipulate energy or matter in the surrounding environment, and there is many forms it can take depending on the user. Robyn himself is able to use two different variations of Burst, Cure and Tremor.
- Cure - Robyn's burst is referred to as Cure, which is a highly specialized hybrid variant of PSI, created by the consecutive use and combination of both Burst, primarily, and Rise. This technique is utilized by employing a Rise which specifically heightens the body's own natural healing properties, but instead of just using it on himself, Robyn projects the regenerative capabilities outwards through the use of Burst. Due to the immense level of complexity this technique entails, Robyn would generally be unable to use it on himself, and is only capable of healing others, allowing them to almost instantly recover from the most grievous of injuries. Robyn's cure is on a level that allows him to heal his allies from practically any injury, even things such as entire lost limbs or organs. Robyn is also able to use this to cure sickness or even fatal diseases.
- Self-Healing Program - To circumvent the inability to use Cure on himself, Robb has created a program to ease the burden it would take to perform such a complex task, which when combined with his Thought Acceleration and Partition, allows him to bypass this weakness. Whenever Robyn is injured, Robb has “programmed” his mind to automatically begin healing itself, giving him a high level of regeneration.
- Anti-Cure - An extension of his Cure abilities, focusing on the process of regeneration that sees damaged cells firstly being destroyed and removed, before the unaffected surrounding tissue is allowed to replicate itself to repair the wound, instead of completing the full process, Robyn focuses entirely on the first step, allowing him to rapidly disintegrate the flesh of targets on a cellular level through nothing more than touch. Robyn can also use a significantly tuned down version of this ability to basically shut down the regeneration of his opponents.
- Harmonious - This ability allows Robyn to integrate foreign material into his own physical composition, or into the physical composition of other things. This is achieved by destroying the cellular walls of the intended organism, before immediately absorbing the desired material and manipulation of its form into whatever is receiving the foreign material, allowing him to essentially fuse organisms together if he so chose, or absorb organisms into others.
- Tremor - Tremor is a Burst ability revolving around the production and emission of vibrations. Robyn basically uses his PSI to send vibrations into the world around him, which can be used for varrying effects. Robyn can also control the power of these vibrations at will.
- Shockwave - When striking a target, Robyn releases powerful tremors through the air into his opponent, creating a shockwave which increases his striking power tremendously. If used on higher scales Robyn is able to essentially use this skill as an area of effect projectile, instead of just projecting it directly in front of him with a strike, Robyn can produce shockwaves powerful enough to level large areas with little trouble.
- Shatter - This technique is much more concentrated, Robyn places his hand on an object or opponent and channels a massive amount of powerful vibrations into a very small area, completely shattering or tearing apart practically any material.
- Echo - Robyn uses this technique along with his close ranged combat skills, channeling vibrations inside of his opponent's body after a strike, he is able to essentially produce an echo effect, causing powerful shockwaves to rip his opponent's body apart from the inside like an echo.
- Infinite Cut - Robyn projects a very thin arc of vibrations through the air, powerful and large enough to completely cut an entire landscape in two.
Rise is the ability to enhance your own physical ability and senses through the use of PSI. Robb's level of skill in Rise, could be considered to be on the demonic level. Robyn is able to increase his own physical parameters to massively superhuman levels, giving him superhuman strength, speed, durability, stamina, and senses. Due to his use of programming, Robyn's Rise has essentially become passive, as he has no need to consciously apply it whilst fighting or otherwise, meaning that the increases made in this enhanced state have for all intents and purposes become Robyn's baseline physical attributes. Due to his Thought Acceleration, the power of Robyn’s already monster level Rise have been amplified exponentially, granting him ridiculous physical parameters.
- Medical-Style Rise - This style of Rise isn't meant for combat, but instead was developed to help Cure users, such as Robb. Essentially, this ability specifically enhances his senses in a way that allows Robb to sense the life waves of the people he's healing, sensing things like their breathing and pulse. This could also potentially be used in combat or other situations to allow him to easily read his opponent's next move, or to even act as a crude lie-detector of sorts.
- Superhuman Strength - Robyn is able to lift upwards of 300 tons and strike with an equivalent levels of force to do massive damage to enemies thanks to the massive boost he receives from his Rise. Additionally, this allows him to fire his arrows with ridiculously increased speed, power, and range, by scaling the draw weight of his bow with his strength. If he strains his mind and risks exhausting or injuring himself he is able too substantially increase the strength boost he recieves from his Rise, and additionally, using Thought Acceleration and Memory Partition is able to multiply his strength several times over.
- Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes - His speed is enhanced to extremely high levels as well, allowing him to attack quickly and avoid most enemy attacks whilst moving at hypersonic speeds. Robyn is able to control this speed masterfully, moving with high levels of precision and fluidity whilst performing incredible acrobatic maneuvers. His already amazing reflexes are enhanced as well, allowing him to easily react to foes or attacks who are even faster than he himself.
- Superhuman Durability, Stamina, and Healing - Robyn's durability whilst using Rise is high enough to tank most attacks, to the point where many blades weapons may even have trouble piercing him, and even large explosions will do minimal damage. His stamina is raised to the point where he is able to fight for extended periods of time, such as days or even weeks, without much trouble, and his rate of healing is also significantly increased, essentially giving him the ability to regenerate from many wounds, which is enhanced even further with his Cure abilities, letting him regenerate from even grievous injuries.
- Superhuman Senses - His senses are also boosted to extreme levels, enhancing his already incredible sight, allowing him to hear at superhuman levels, and increasing his sense of smell to the point where he can track enemies from miles away.
Trance, in its most basic form, is the ability to manipulate the minds of others to some extent, in various different ways depending on the specific ability.
- Telepathy - Robyn is able to use Trance to communicate telepathically with others. Robb's skill with this ability is high, and he can communicate from large distances if he so wishes. Robb's telepathy is at a level where he can fairly easily read the mind of others, as long as they have no mental blocks in place to defend from it. This also means that it's practically impossible to read Robb's mind unless he explicitly allows it.
- Jedi Mind Trick - He is also able to influence those with weak minds, by audibly suggesting things to them whilst effecting their minds with Trance, though this is fairly limited.
- Presence - Robb is able to completely knock out those with weak wills with this ability, invading their minds with ease and causing them to go unconscious by releasing Trance waves into the area around him. Even on foes with strong enough wills to resist the full effects, it is practically impossible to resist the feeling of intimidation given off by this technique, which in most cases would hamper one's ability to fight at their fullest.
- Animal Empathy - Robyn is capable of influencing animals as well, and can control and befriend them with relative ease, giving him easy access to allies when near them.
- Menace Visions - Menace Visions are a specialized ability utilized by Robyn, that combines Trance, primarily, and Rise. This technique is initiated by employing a Rise which specifically heightens his body's own natural Sense properties, whilst fusing it with Trance to use thought waves to broadcast "precognition". Robyn's precognition takes the form of visions which show the "threat of death" through the form of a white aura, which once seen allows him to quickly avoid whatever is threatening him, essentially allowing him to in a sense, predict the future. Robyn is especially proficient with this ability, as it is enhanced even further by his Thought Acceleration and natural superhuman reflexes.
Shaman - Once Chiron was taken, Robb was unable to use any of his Oversouls, obviously. After vowing to stop constantly relying on other people to protect him, Robyn had the gene that allowed him to use his Shamanic powers deactivated. Robyn was a Shaman, which granted him several abilities and skills. He was able to both see and communicate with spirits, control spirits, or help them pass on to the afterlife, among other things. He was additionally able to use Furyoku, which is a measure of one's spiritual energy, and produced directly by the soul. One's level of Furyoku is set at birth, but can be increased by death or a near-death experiences, Robyn himself was born with average levels, far from extraordinary, but they have been increased over time due to various experiences. Robyn's Spirit Partner was the incredibly powerful Chiron, a centaur known from ancient Greek mythology. Chiron is a near God-Level spirit, with massive levels of Reiyoku (the term used to explain a Spirit's power), but due to Robyn's relatively low level as a Shaman, he was yet unable to bring forth Chiron's full potential. Due to having an incredibly close bond with Chiron, having been raised by him for many of his younger years, Robyn was able to use his own body to store Chiron's soul, bypassing the need for a medium and letting Robyn summon him instantly.
Robyn was able to form an Oversoul, using his Furyoku to give Chiron corporeal form. Oversouls are composed entirely of Furyoku, meaning there is no actual matter, and as such they can't be hurt by any form of conventional weaponry. They can be effected by another Oversoul, or any other magical or spiritual type of attack. The user of an Oversoul is able to manifest their spirit in any form that they wish, but usually as something related to their spirit.
Robyn is a ridiculously skilled archer, due to his enhanced reflexes and from being trained by Chiron himself. Robyn is able to accurately fire arrows at extremely fast moving targets, and fire a multitude of arrows at once with pin-point accuracy. Robyn maintains his nigh-perfect levels of precision even at extremely long ranges, which can also be partially attributed to his bow being spiritual in nature, but is still exceedingly impressive. His speed is also top notch, being able to seemingly fire arrows instantly to most onlookers. Robyn is capable of firing a remarkable amount of arrows even in just a single second. Robyn is quite easily one of the best marksman in the world, being both incredibly swift and tremendously precise.
Master Armed CombatantEdit
Due to Chiron's training, and Koroshi's training, as well as witnessing and participating in countless battles, Robb is able to effectively use practically any kind of weapon at an extremely high level. Robyn's affinity for learning has obviously developed this skill, and in combination with his abilities and equipment it makes him incredibly dangerous in battle, as he can quickly change his weapon of choice at will, using whichever is optimal for his current situation, and be extremely dangerous with all of them.
Skilled Hand-to-Hand CombatantEdit
Though not his preferred method of fighting, Robyn is more than capable at close quarters combat. At a young age, Robyn was initially taught Pankration by Chiron, an ancient Greek mixed-martial art, and out of necessity grew quite skilled at it. Chiron of course, was the teacher of countless ancient Greek heroes, and thus taught Robyn well. Robyn learned many other miscellaneous skills during his time with Koroshi, being taught an amalgam of different things by many of the members. Robyn is able to blend all these seemingly random techniques into his own fighting style, which is thus fairly unpredictable. This is enhanced by Robyn's superhuman reflexes, allowing him to fight, at least defensively, against opponents on much higher physical levels than himself.
Due to his time spent with Chiron and being mentored by him extensively, Robb has a vast knowledge of medical procedure and the human body in general. This allows Robyn to effectively use his healing abilities, and even if he is unable to use such abilities for any reason he could still competently treat somebody. His knowledge also means that he is aware of many weak spots on the human body, so Robyn is able to easily apply his teachings to combat, either as a way to quickly incapacitate his enemies non-lethally with little trouble, or if needed to know exactly where to aim if he does have to kill someone.
Robyn is able to apply most things he sees directly into his own actions, allowing him to learn things at a remarkable pace. In addition to using this to learn new techniques or fighting styles, Robyn can also apply this skill in different ways, such as quickly figuring out his opponent's fighting style and discovering ways to counter and predict them.