Maria Belphegor is a 18 year old chimera from Dis Pater, operating as a spy and informant for the Red Empire. Maria is the only bastard child of Lord Belphegor who commands the 5th division of the Red Empire.
Maria is a very unique individual, often described as being "two-faced", she generally makes herself out to be a warm compassionate human being who would be willing to commit any act of selflessness if it meant making someone else feel happy. While some aspects of this persona are true, Maria does not commit these acts from the bottom of her heart and instead does so in order to attract praise. This desire for praise stems from the fact she was ostracized by her father and siblings during her childhood.
Maria has an overwhelming lack of faith in humanity and considers everyone to be their enemy. This unusual lack of distrust is what she believes attracts her to Virgo. Whilst all she can see is the negatives that the people around her have to offer, Virgo sees the positives and even goes as far as to overlook the negatives.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Maria's father is a Demon and her mother was a Kindred, because of this, Maria has a unique chimera physiology. Her blood being the most unique aspect. Maria has what she's dubbed as "Traitors Blood" which in part links to her "Origin" of Treachery. It's dubbed that due to it's extremely corrosive effects on organic matter, the blood eats away at biological cells including Maria's own. The blood is capable of causing genetic mutations and other biological phenomena. This blood was what caused the death of her mother and is what would have killed Maria had it not been from the monstrous healing factor she possesses which works at a faster rate than the Traitor's Blood does. Other abilities granted from her unique physiology are:
- Superhuman Strength: Maria is freakishly strong, even for a demon. She has been shown to tear through mountain rock with the force she exerts from punches. Her strength allows her to lift 60 tonnes minimum.
- Superhuman Speed: Maria can move at hyper-sonic speeds, creating sonic booms as she moves.
- Superhuman Stamina: She does not produce fatigue toxins due to her fast acting healing factor.
- Superhumanly Acute Senses: Maria possesses superhumanly acute senses that are comparable to those of certain animals. She is capable of seeing at much greater distances, and with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. She retains this same level of clarity in near-total darkness. Her sense of hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing her to both hear sounds that ordinary humans can't and to hear sounds that ordinary humans can, but at much greater distances. Maria is able to use her highly developed sense of smell to track targets by scent with an impressive degree of success, even if the scent has been eroded by natural factors, such as the weather.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Maria possess an accelerated healing factor that enables her to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. She is capable of fully healing injuries resulting in massive tissue damage and blood loss such as multiple bullet wounds, slash wounds, and puncture wounds within a matter of minutes. Her healing factor is developed to such a degree, she is capable of reattaching severed limbs, such as a hand.
- Traitor's Blood Manipulation: Maria can secrete her blood from her skin in the form of a liquid or highly concentrated nerve agent. In liquid form, she has shown herself to be capable of manipulating it freely in various shapes such as giant hands or a large sword. The blood also has a unique hardening ability whereby it has been able to slice through steel.
Power of the KingsEdit
List of VoidsEdit
- Euterepe: Virgo's Void. The void takes the form of two tanto, one black one white. The white one represents Virgo's quest for vengeance with the black one represents Virgo's quest for justice. Maria can teleport between the blades as long as she is holding one.
- Wicked Games: Mercy's Void. It takes the form of a pair of two protective bands that Maria wears on either wrist. When Maria hits her wrists together they unleash a large repelling force around her body.
- No Chance in Hell: Akashi's Void. No Chance In Hell is a unique void in that it has no physical form. When in use, her eyes become black. The Void's ability stems from Akashi's desire for absolute power. The void makes everything about Maria absolute, her will power, her strength, her speed the affects it takes a massive toll on her body to the point where her healing factor cannot keep up and the traitor's blood starts to kill her.
- Jesus Walks: A pair of combat boots that Maria always wear. They allow her to walk on the "unwalkable".
- Phantom Menace: Maria's PSI. The Phantom Menace is a unique form of Burst which affects Maria herself as opposed to her surrounding reality. It alters her physical structure to a point where Maria effectively is a "Burst Logia" (as she dubs it). Maria can create, manipulate and to an extent feed of Burst PSI. When physical contact is made with her body she simply fazes through it, this can lead to her opponents being severely injured. Furthermore, Maria can vibrate at certain frequencies allowing her to faze through objects as well as alter her density.
- Willow: Maria can concentrate the Burst PSI and form it into a white crackling ball which emits radiating waves of excess PSI. The attack is destructive in nature eradicating all that comes before it.