Lilah is a 18 year old girl from Maeve and born into the Prince family of the 12 Celestials of the Imperial Reich, making her "nobility". She has since run away from home back to Maeve where she lives out her life as a waitress. Lilah is a Hunter as well as one of the main re-occurring characters in the main story.
Lilah is a natural hot head, she has a short fuse and can easily be offended by the most innocent of jokes. Because of her temper problems she struggles to make friends but has been known to force people into friendship regardless. She has a strong sense of empathy for the less fortunate and does anything in her power to help out those in need of it. This being her only redeeming quality.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Ten: Once a person has had their aura nodes opened, they must learn to keep their aura from leaking away from their body. Ten is the process of keeping the nodes open, but also having aura flow through and around the body rather than away from it. Once maintained, it creates a shroud around the user that feels similar to standing in lukewarm, viscous fluid. Ten is the most basic defense against Nen attacks, however, it can't defend against physical attacks.
- Zetsu: While Ten allows a user to keep aura from leaking away from their body, Zetsu stops the flow of aura from their body altogether. By closing all of their aura nodes, the user is able to stop almost all outflow of their aura like water from a valve. Since the user is no longer surrounded by their own aura, they are more sensitive to the aura of others. This can be useful when tracking another person and it will also prevent other users of Nen from noticing them. Zetsu can also be used to relieve fatigue, since it forces the body's external layer of aura to be fully contained within. However, since Zetsu involves shutting off one's aura, it can be dangerous due to it leaving the body defenseless against any aura attack. Even a weak attack enhanced with Nen could do massive damage.
- Ren: Ren is a direct application of Ten. Since a user is capable of keeping aura from leaking away from the body, it's also possible for them to produce more aura around themselves without having to worry about losing it. Ren focuses on outputting a high amount of aura and keeping it on the body, expanding the size and intensity of it. If Ten is considered to be purely defensive, then Ren is typically what is used for offense. This increases the user's physical strength and durability and provides a large pool of aura for any advanced techniques or individual skills they decide to use.
- Hatsu: Hatsu is the release or transmission of one's aura so it can be projected to carry out a certain function. Its qualities are influenced but not restricted by the Nen user's natural category. In essence, Hatsu is one's personal expression of Nen that creates a special and unique paranormal ability, which is colloquially called a "Nen ability", "Hatsu ability" or "Hatsu". In this sense, "Hatsu" is a very generic term that signifies the manifestation of one's Nen that cannot be ascribed to any of the basic or advanced techniques as a whole, although there are instances of Nen abilities being essentially applications of Ko (an advanced Nen technique which makes use of Hatsu). Nevertheless a good Hatsu ability reflects a person's own character, regardless of its complexity; one can never truly master Nen if they only copy other people's abilities.
- Newton (Emitter, Transumter and Manipulator): Newton is the main nen ability of Lilah which revolves around the condensation of her aura into a silver semi-liquid substance. The abilities primary usage is that the substance is able to mimic forces of the Earth such as gravity, friction, thrust, air resistance, water resistance, reaction force as well as many others. Feats Lily has demonstrated with this ability include separating oceans, tilting landscapes and bringing down mountains. She can manipulate the gravitational field below her to simulate flight as well create large pockets of gravity to destroy landscapes.
- Spitfire: By surrounding her self with Newton, Rayne can make negate the effects of air resistance on herself allowing her to move at hyper-sonic speeds as well as leap at tremendous heights.
- Locomotive: Lilah can use Newton to augment her physical strength to tremendous levels.
- Sarcophagus: Lilah surrounds her adversary with her and crushes their body with high amounts of force.
- Marching Band (Emitter, Trannsmuter and Manipulator): Incomplete
- Heavy Brass:
- The Prestige:
Silver Lining is a form of magic developed by Lilah which allows her to manipulate Valyrian Steel wafer-thin, razor sharp strings attachable to seemingly any surface from seemingly any part of her body body (even the innards). They are mostly seen protruding from the palms and fingertips, for many diverse purposes, such as manipulating people's movements in a way reminiscent of how puppeteers control puppets by connecting the strings to their spines, swiping the strings to slice through things like body parts and weapons similar to piano wire or monomolecular wire, using them as tight ropes to walk around the skyline, and creating masses of bundled-up, compressed strings for various constructs such as ropes usable as whips, bullets, clones, a humongous cage-like force field or a massive spider web defense. Generally, it is unknown if there is a limit to the length and quantity of the strings producible. He can also shoot his strings as bullets. As the wires mimic the properties of Valyrian Steel, they are thought to possess extreme cutting power and be very durable.
Lilah can also detach the strings from her body and create solid constructs made from the compressed strings such as shields, bladed weapons.
Elemental Sight is a sensory ability that allows Lilah to connect to the "Information Dimension" and identify the landscape down to every detail.
Demon Right is a very rare magic spell learned by Lilah during her time in Maeve, the spell can can destroy areas, objects, or even break down the subconscious process of performing a magic spell. If used on a person, the parts that form the human body, including skin, flesh, nerves, body fluids, bones, and cellular structures could be decomposed at a molecular level at a slow rate, leaving what appears to be dust and gas.
- Gram Demolition: Gram Demolition is a strong counter magic utilized by Lilah. It uses compressed mana particles to disrupt the subconscious activation sequence of a spell. It is simply a cannonball of mana that has neither structure nor a Magic Ritual to modify an event so it is not affected by magic interference.
Lilah is also a skilled spell caster, she can use a combination of words and hand gestures to bring about a phenomena. The spells she has acquired over her time as a Caster are all noted in her Grimoire and Lilah is even skilled enough to have come up with how own spells.