|“||It's black and white: you are either with them, or not. There's no saving them.||”|
Kiryso van Cirus (commonly known as Ryso) is a 44 year old chimera (mythological crossbreed between two species in this sense) between a human and phoenix. Due to the fact his mother, unbeknownst to her, consumed the mythological bird during her pregnancy; the phoenixes power mutated Kiryso's fetus and became merged with him as a chimera. After coming to terms with his ideals of justice, Kiryso's biology was altered and he gained the Noah gene, subsequently becoming a Noah. Kiryso currently operates as the the head of the Order of the Phoenix and tactician for the group Eos.
Following the events of Kingdom Come, Kiryso cured himself of the curse Lilith laid upon him during her death and is now active in the pursuit of all the agents of Gaia on the Shinsekai.
Kiryso suffers from schizoid personality disorder, which is evident through his interactions with others and his actual way of thinking. He considers himself 'emotionally separated' from the rest of humanity; during his thought processes, he often referred to "mankind" as if he wasn't a member. Throughout his life Ryso has made frequent references to an internal feeling of emptiness, leading to many youthful attempts to "feel alive". Ryso claims to have no feelings or conscience and that all of his emotional responses are part of a well-rehearsed act to conceal his true nature. He has no interest in romance or sex, and he often considers his relationships to be part of his "mask".
On the surface, Rysi is a well-mannered, charismatic and compassionate young man. He possesses a myriad of favorable traits and can easily overwhelm individuals with his seemingly flawless nature, as seen with his first adoptive mother, who describes him as being "too perfect" and "not of this world". This makes it easy for him to make new allies and manipulate them into doing various deeds for him. With such skill in creating this façade of perfection and pureness, Kiryso can hide his true motives with ease.
Within this contrived exterior, however, Kiryso callously delivers destruction and suffering to those who happen to fall prey to his schemes. Even before his burning at the Tree of Eden, Ryso still exhibited psychopathic tendencies in his early years. For example, most of his murders, both in childhood and adulthood, have been premeditated and calculated. He puts on his "mask" in order to grow close to his target, a process which usually takes 3 days, probing their life and memorizing their regimes in order to commit the perfect kill and leave no traces of himself.
Many of Ryso's beliefs run consistent with nihilism, as he does not see any meaning to life. He claims, "Most of this universe is 'death' anyway," and that to the universe, "most lives are just specks in a corner of the earth, gone in a flash". Despite this, his faith lies in the Catholic religion, as a devout catholic, Ryso often comes to struggle with coming to terms as to what kind of "monster" he is.
Kiryso also has a tendency to make his victims experience the worst possible loss and suffering rather than actually killing them himself; this experience often always to the victims killing themselves, however (which makes him a hypocrite for telling him no one deserves to suffer). His first adoptive mother, Ellia Gold is a prime example of this; instead of simply being killed, Ellia was forced to watch as all of her close relatives and acquaintances die, one after another, all so she could feel what Ryso and all her victims felt – solitude. That is Kiryso's justice.
Kiryso and the rest of his family are from the Ash territory of the kingdom of Hades. They are members of the religious group known as the Red Faith, a collection of people who pray to and worship the mythological entity known as the Phoenix.
Prior to his birth, Kiryso's mother, Silvia and his father Ezekiel were a young couple who had become skilled practitioners of the magecraft involved with being a member of the Red Faith. After their relationship had progressed to the stage of mutual love, their decision to marry was welcomed by the Francis, a Red Priest. Seeing her prowess as a magus, Francis had decided that Silvia would make the ideal "host" and subsequently created a plan in order to make himself more powerful in his efforts to take down the Count. On the night of their wedding, the Priest had Silvia alone drink drugged Holy Water in order to induce a coma. With the entire reception in panic, Francis declared Silvia dead and Ezekiel fell into depression at the assumed loss of his wife and their unborn child. The reception cleared out and Francis took Silvia's comatose body to the church basement where he chained her to a pipe made of Valyrian Steel.
Francis woke Silvia from her coma where she was shocked to see a small, dying red and yellow bird spewing blood littered with Mountain Ash. Silvia begged Francis to let her treat the bird as it was suffering and slowly dying. Francis refused revealing that his plan was to have Silvia consume the bird and subsequently consume the bird so that Francis could reap her of its power and kill Silvia. Francis further revealed that he was unable to take the power directly from the bird and that he believed consuming it himself would immediately kill him. Distressed and in panic, Silvia came to the realization that the strange bird in front of her was indeed in Phoenix and became overwhelmed with joy that it was in fact real. Silvia began to thank the Phoenix for answering her prayers of conceiving child and the fact she met a wonderful man like Ezekiel. Silvia began to apologize to the bird for failing it as a member of the Red Faith and further apologized for what Francis was doing.
Appalled with Silvia's words and angered at the fact she was pregnant. Francis used mind-control to force Silvia to open her mouth as he ripped the bird in half and force fed it to her whilst she wept at what was in store for her. However, finding its new host in Silvia, the Phoenix empowered her with the flame of Death and melted her Valyrian Steel chains. Silvia was now completely taken over by the Phoenix, which had recovered it's strength by feeding off the life force of Silvia and her unborn child. Francis and the Phoenix (as Silvia) then engaged in combat only for the Red Priest to be completely overwhelmed by the sheer rage of the mystical creature and be subsequently burnt to oblivion by the its cosmic flames.
Seeing the entire church burn in the distance, Ezekiel quickly rushed to religious structure where he found his wife covered in soot and ash. Deducing what happened he took Silvia away and helped her cover up the death of Francis whilst his traumatized wife explained what happen. Deciding it was for the best, Ezekiel revealed information of what happen to the rest of the Faith and Silvia was subsequently treated as a God and used the Phoenix's power to perform miracles and answer their prayers. The Phoenix became fond of Silvia and her caring attitude and decided to keep Silvia as it's host as opposed to escaping her body and subsequently kill her in the process.
Unknown to both Silvia and Ezekiel, the further pregnant Silvia got, the more her powers as the Phoenix's Host diminished, this was due to the fact that the Phoenix began to unwillingly merge with the life force of her unborn son, Kiryso. She began to lose her ability to perform miracles and eventually fell into labor. Unfortunately the stress of child birth was too great for Silvia and she passed away with her son born in the flame of Life. Heartbroken due to the death of his wife, Ezekiel made many failed attempts to kill his son and eventually settled on the idea of placing a curse on his son in order to ensure his son would eventually feel what he felt, solitude.
Hearing that Kiryso was born in the flame of Life, the faith began to worship and pray to Kiryso and hoped he would be able to answer their prayers like Silvia did. Fearing of what may become of his son, Ezekiel decided to protect his son from whatever may become of his. And eventually learned to love and cherish his son like Silvia would have wanted.
After 3 years of trying to get Kiryso to perform miracles, the faith decided that he and his mother were not the host of the Phoenix but instead were demons. The Faith's leaders subdued Ezekiel before capturing and forcing him to watch as his "demonic son" was hung from the Tree of Eden and burnt alive in the name of the "True Phoenix".
At that moment, what they thought was a demon but actually the Phoenix took over Kiryso's body and spoke through him. Enraged, the Phoenix yelled "The first flame brings Death, the second brings Life and the third brings Power." Once its words had been heard the flame extinguished and Kiryso fell to the floor dead. The Faith's leader wrapped the boy's body in cloth and Valyrian Chains and threw him into Raven's Bay. Ezekiel was then imprisoned.
Kiryso spent 5 nights at the bottom of Raven's Bay before his corpse was engulfed in cosmic flames before burning away the cloth and melting the chains. This was the Phoenix acting through Kiryso and the host began to rise above the surface of Raven's Bay still engulfed in cosmic flames. The entire village could only help but watch in fear at the tremendous power of Kiryso. "Look at me, look at me, the monster inside of me has gotten this big." Kiryso said as the flames around him formed in the shape of a giant Phoenix and torched the entire village and its people to ash. Traumatized with what he had done, Kiryso fell into a coma as the village burned for 40 days and 40 nights. Ryso eventually woke and stared blankly at the ash and destruction around him saying, "And the fourth flame, brings Justice." The young boy began looking for his father before finding his near incinerated body. Kiryso knelt beside him and resurrected him unwillingly. Ezekiel hugged his son and placed mental blocks in Kiryso in order to ensure he wouldn't use his powers anymore.
List of Events (Pre-time Skip)Edit
- Event: Outbreak of Infection - Earned 1,200 XP and 500 B.
- Event: Battle in Hera - Earned 2,500 XP and 900 B.
- Event: Mikao Mayhem - Earned 5,200 XP and 2,400 B.
- Event: Human Trafficking - Earned 5,900 XP and 2,300 B.
- Event: Kill The Count - Earned 700 XP and 400 B.
- Event: Enter Kajin - Earned 2,300 XP and 900 B.
End of Introductory Arc
- Event: Hermes' Tournament - Earned 15,000 XP and 13,000 B.
End of Rookie 8 Arc
- Event: Liberation of Hades - Earned 32,000 XP and 23,000 B.
End of Liberation Arc
- Event: Enter Impel Down - Earned 12,000 XP and 15,000 B.
- Event: Demonic Fairy Forest - Earned 9,000 XP and 12,000 B.
- Event: A Twist of Events - Earned 21,300 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: Battle at the Hawk - Earned - 22,000 XP and 17,000 B.
- Event: Hunting for Hounds - Earned 14,000 XP and 120,000 B
- Event: 531,871 - 1 - Earned 6 Levels and 30k B
End of Dread Doctor's Arc
Timeskip, 4 years: +15 levels and 350k B
List of Events (Post-time skip)Edit
- Event: Eos. Vs Linus - Earned 14,000 XP and 20,000 B.
End of To You in 4 Years Arc
- Event: From Dusk till Dawn
- Event: A'llye
- Event: The Requiem
- Event: The Kingdom of the Dead
- Event: This is My World
- Event: Clear
- Earned total 4 levels and 300,000 B.
End of His Requiem Arc
List of FightsEdit
- vs. Aiden (winner)
- vs. Wes (winner)
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As a chimera (supernatural crossbreed in this sense of the word) between a human and phoenix, Kiryso is granted multiple abilities through this. However, through his psychosis the majority of his abilities have not been achieved.
- Superhuman Physiology: Due to the Phoenix's presence within him and removing some of his mental blocks, Kiryso is capable of incredible superhuman feats.
- Superhuman Strength: In comparison to the average human, Ryso's strength is immeasurable. He is able to create gargantuan fissures with the chop of his hand and bring down building structures by bending it's supporting pillars. He is now easily able to lift 100 tons and has also been able to exert the force of 90 tons with a single punch. By allowing the Phoenix to start taking over him, he is able to create shockwaves which can flatten neighborhoods by punching the air in his yellow eyed state. When his iris' are the colour red, Kiryso's strength can reach unimaginable levels.
- Superhuman Speed: Ryso is able to run at the speed of lighting and fly at even faster speeds, his combat speed is slightly slower but still seems equally as fast to the average human. He creates hypersonic-booms upon take off and flies through the air so fast he simply appears as a blazing asteroid to the average human being. It would take the most perceptive type of combatants to be able to track him movements.
- Superhuman Endurance: One of Ryso's more impressive feats is his endurance. His skin is near impenetrable by basic metals and he has been shown to be able to take forces of 100 tons without breaking a single bone.
- Pyrokinesis: Pyrokinesis is the ability to excite the atoms within an object, possibly enough energy to ignite the object. A pyrokinetic is a person capable of generating flames from thin air, not requiring the consumption of oxygen or combustible objects to maintain the flames. They have been seen being able to increase the temperature in their proximity, create flames, and endure extreme heat and flame without being harmed. Kiryso has the mental ability to control ambient heat energy and the physical ability to transform portions of his body into a fiery, plasma-like state of will. The cells of a normal human body convert energy from foodstuffs into a form of energy usable by the body, adenosine triphosphate. Among other mutagenic changes, the merging with the phoenix triggered a specific genetic code rearrangement that caused Ryso's ATP production sites to generate a new form of energy containing molecule. This complex molecule not only provides ordinary bodily energy but contains large stores of latent chemical-bonding energies. Another favorable mutagenic change are his cells' ability to utilize this extra energy by converting it into a moderate-density, plasma-like state that is regulated by a subconscious mental field and can be modified by an act of will. Perhaps the most useful genetic change is Kiryso's ability to absorb heat energy and use the acquired energy to empower himself.
- Fire Manipulation: Kiryso can generate shapes composed of fire from any point on his body. He can form fire into long streams, spheres, or even more complex shapes like letters in skywriting. These flames-objects will only remain their shapes as long as he concentrates upon them. The objects will only burn about 3 minutes before expiring unless the Torch continues to infuse them with energy. A latent ability of Ryso is that he can make the temperature of these fiery projections around 2,800 F (near the melting point of iron).
- Thermokinesis:Kiryso has the ability to mentally control the ambient heat energy within his immediate environment, even when he himself is not aflame. He can reduce objects' temperatures (if they are in a normal range for existing on Earth's surface) to about 30 F, raise them to several hundred degrees, or extinguish open flames. His radius of influence is about 80 feet. The heat energy he takes from the environment is absorbed into his own body.
- Sphere of Defense: Kiryso's sphere of defense is the product of him using his thermokinesis in order to rapidly increase the temperature of the air surrounding him, which subsequently creates a "shield" which blazes at a temperature of 1,900 F.
- Invulnerability to Fire & Heat: Ryso is completely invulnerable to the effects an objects thermal energy would have on a normal person due to his physiology. Things such as flame or magma only strengthen him as he is able to absorb the thermal radiation of these substances and use it to strengthen his own flame.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Ryso has a healing factor than enables him to heal himself by either being on fire or being exposed to high temperatures. Wounds such as cuts and scrapes take mere seconds to heal whilst a severed limb can take up to a minute to heal. With his flame, Ryso can also heal others.
- Supernatural Co-Ordinate: The the Phoenix's grand supernatural presence and Ryso's powerful Haoshoku Haki, Ryso is now able to bend the wills if weak minded supernatural creates and command them by voice and telepathic thought alone. During his four years away from Eos and his time spent with the Order, he was able to call fourth hundreds of Lycans to bring a city under siege.
- Quantum Singularity: Kiryso's version of Quantum Singularity is much weaker than that of the Phoenix's, whilst the Phoenix able able to transmigrate through time and space by folding it's energy back into himself, Ryso too collapses in on himself but instead however creates a powerful vacuum and is only able to appear in a location that was within his line of sight.
- Psionic Abilities: By slowing removing the mental blocks he had put in place, Kiryso is able to use telepathy to an extraordinary level. He is able to empathize with and telepathically communicate with other living organisms as well as invade the memories of those weak willed enough by using his psionic abilities in conjunction with his Haoshoku Haki. Ryso is able to create astral projections of himself inside the heads of others as well as establish a psionic realm where several minds can meet and converse.
Kiryso has also shown the ability to cast powerful illusions to the point of driving people to the point of madness and suicide.
- Immortality: The Phoenix is immortal and indestructible. It can't die or be destroyed.
- Cosmic Pyrokinesis: It can create 'cosmic' flames under any conditions even the impossible ones such as vacuum space or underwater. These flames do not require oxygen to burn, and burn so intensely that matter is consumed without by-products such as ash. It has perfect control over these flames, and they only consume what it wills. These flames are shown to be able to burn even underwater. Typically they manifest as a raptor or part of a raptor such as a claw or wings, in the case of an avatar.
- Life-Force Control: The Phoenix can control and manipulate life and death itself, as such, it can take the "life energy" from something, rendering it "dead" or vice versa.
God's Blade is the Noah ability of Kiryso and the way in which he manipulated dark matter.
Compacting the absolute extent of his capabilities in this area into an excessively dense yet abnormally fragile form, Kiryso's specialized and distinctive variant of dark matter enables him to materialize various constructs reminiscent of extant swords, possessing an incomprehensibly sharp edge around the entirety of their exterior contours. The exact dimensions of the resultant blades conform to what he believes the present circumstances necessitate, meaning that the fabricated weapon can even extend to obscene lengths if so required, seemingly without consequence to the ease at which they can be manipulated due to their composition literally acting as an extension of Kiryso himself. However, despite whatever incarnation the blade (or potentially blades) ultimately adopts, its indivertibly razor-sharp edge means that it is capable of slicing through the majority of materials effortlessly. Initially Ryso required an appropriate medium with which to conduct his ability through, ranging from small knives to a larger katana but eventually this was deemed unnecessary as his powers had progressed to such an extent that he could simply generate the articles in question from the palms of his hands and any other limb. In spite of the tremendous offensive capabilities of this respective technique, the swords remain relatively delicate and can be shattered almost instantaneously if struck unexpectedly. Occasionally, Ryso chooses not to solidify his dark matter, preferring to instead project the aura and thus conduct the subsequent cut with a simple motion of his fingers or arms. However, when the dark matter is solid Kiry can opt to ignite the incarnations of the blade and fire thus increasing it's cutting power and destructive capabilities.
- Heaven's Fall: Through the process of withdrawing a katana or bladed object, before rapidly performing a swift cut and replacing the blade in a single controlled motion, Ryso is able to materialize hundreds of sharpened swords that seemingly levitate above a specific predetermined location. These blades emit a distinctive and intimidating howling sound upon generation but despite the evident danger they possess from being suspended precariously above the intended victims, both of these qualities serve only to belie the techniques true nature. The attack's actual threat lies within its fragility, which results in the production of numerous razor-sharp shards that descend downwards upon command, subsequently mincing the enemy to pieces. Ryso has also shown the ability to keep the many blades whole instead of having them shatter and is able to use them as actual swords with the ability to control them so they can cut the enemy.
- Vital Acupuncture: Utilizing a combination of a knife-like medium and either a simplistic thrusting or slashing motion, Kiryso is capable of momentarily fabricating the tip of solidified blade at a precise distance away from his actual destination, in order to penetrate or slice an intended target. The entirety of this process is completed in a mere moment, resulting in the individual steps involved in this technique becoming virtually indistinguishable to the majority of observers until the actual cut has occurred, leaving little opportunity for the intended victim to evade successfully.
- Ragnarok: By generating and subsequently storing a collective entity of dark matter, comprised from an innumerable quantity of minute vibrating particles, Ryso is capable of containing an immense amount of friction between his two hands in a distinctive visible aura. Projecting this resultant atmosphere both forward and outward with a swift swing of his arms, the intense heat produced by the violent vibrations disperses in almost explosive manner, instantaneously incinerating the majority of objects in the immediate vicinity of the attack's trajectory.
Hades' flame is an amalgamation of dark matter and Kiryso's flame. It is a very powerful flame capable of burning at 15,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The flame feeds off thermal energy energy which can often make it stick to it's intended target and making their interior extremely cold whilst their exterior is scorching it, the more thermal energy it consumes, the greater the temperature rises and the bigger the flame gets. The flame is black with a red tint leading some people to get it confused with the Sharingan technique of Amerterasu. The flame has been shown to be able to consume and feast on regular flames as well as burn on the surface of water (though water can still extinguish it).
Sephiroth (lit. "Tree of Life") is Kiryso's third ability that stems from his ability to manipulate dark matter. This ability starts off as Seeds of Light which can be planted in any spot to "take root". The seeds can also be dropped into a surface to grow vines, which can then be used as a trap to entwine his opponent or as stepping stones to cross unwalkable areas, such as water. The seeds also have the power to grow into trees so as to use his many tree-like forms for attack and defense.
- Sephiroth: Gevurah: Kiryso can create a full grown lightning-like tree at any location he desires which pierces everything. The power limit of this attack has yet to be revealed, but it appears to be extremely powerful, as it allowed Kiryso to finish off all of the Ass'hai natives in one blow when the Order of the Phoenix went to the island. This attack does not have to grow completely into a tree in order for Kiryso to utilize its power as he been shown release just a few branches. He can grow the tree as high as his mind will allow for others to see and follow to his location or extend the length to reach its target from long range. The Sephirot: Gevurah branches can also be used to wrap around Ryso, creating a sphere-like defense around his body that can block most attacks.
Gauss is Kiryso’s Knight ability which is named after a German scientist who developed the theory of numbers but also applied mathematics to magnetism and electricity. The Knight ability grants Kiryso the power to manipulate electromagnetism in sub-aspects of the manipulation of magnetism (primary use) and the manipulation of electricity (secondary use).
- Magnetokinesis: Ryso has comprehensive control over all forms of magnetism and utilizes that control to manipulate ferrous metals and achieve a variety of effects. Ryso has the ability to harness magnetism in order to stop armies, change the course of rivers, and threaten to devastate areas with floods and earthquakes.
- Magnetic Force-Fields: Kiryso usually protects himself with a personal force field that he can quickly expand to protect large areas. His force fields are extremely durable being able to withstand approximately 2000tons of energy. Ryso can also use his force fields to hit or trap an enemy, and also levitate objects and beings in the air.
- Magnetic Rays: Kiryso has the ability to shoot powerful rays and electromagnetic pulses, and has shown this ability to destroy both metallic and nonmetallic objects. He can also use this ability to seriously injure his enemies.
- Geomagnetic Link: Kiryso is tied very closely to Earth's EM Field. As it is effected, so is he. He knows instinctively all that happens to it.
- Metal/Matter Manipulation: Ryso can manipulate metal at the atomic level and make it take different forms. Kiryso can also demonstrate the ability to indirectly manipulate non-metallic objects via metal ores they may contain, whilst also being capable of creating powerful electromagnetic fields capable of levitating nonmetallic objects, he can also do this via force fields.
- Metallic Bonding: Kiryso has recently displayed the power to atomically bond metallic substances. This newly developed technique allows Ryso to blend metallic alloys with earth, water, and air.
- Electromagnetic Sight: By concentrating, Kiryso can perceive the world around himself as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural electromagnetic auras given off by living beings.
- Particle & Electron Channeling: The speech center of his brain allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create a controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the Master Blow. A punch capable of leveling wiping out islands
- Particle & Electron Manipulation: Ryso can also direct the unknown particle outwards using parts of his body. He can route the particles through his arms and create small yet vastly powerful blasts of concussive force. As well as form a field of highly active electrons around his body with a wave of his hand. This field can deflect projectiles. He can also create enough iteration between the electron and particle energies to generate fields solid enough for him to travel over.
Kiryso's kenbunshoku haki is very powerful. His observation and sensory prowess is so great he can feel the vibrations of a man's heart beat against his skin whilst he has it active. He has a semi-precognitive warning in his head when danger is coming and he can see the surrounding world in different frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum due to his Knight ability Guass. Due to this, Ryso is able to spot his enemies through walls as well as spot them from a 15km distance due to the haki also enhancing his sense of sight. This coupled with his hypermind gives Ryso pin point accuracy making him the perfect sniper and scout despite him favoring the front lines.
When used in combination with his psionic abilities, Kiryso is able to predict what a person's next move is depending on whether they're too fast or whether their will is too great for his abilities to overcome. Kenbunshoku haki also grants Ryso the ability to perceive the presence of surrounding people, being able to give the exact number of people in a city.
Kiryso's busoshoku haki, whilst not as impressive as his kenbunshoku haki, is very powerful as well. The haki is mainly used as a defense mechanism with it forming an invisible armour around Ryso which is able to stop physical and energy based attack and the haki being used as a armoured coating on his skin into protect him from being penetrated. The invisible armor can nullify the effect of a devil fruit based attack, providing the attack is weak enough and has been shown to be able to stop shockwaves. The coating on the other hand has been shown to be able to stop a slash from one of Kiryso's own holy blades created from his Blade Blacksmith without his skin so much as having a scratch on it.
Offensively, Ryso uses the haki in conjuction with his dark matter attacks to add extra damaging properties, as well as to defend against DF users.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style.
- Geppo- The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Ryso can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai- The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces.
- Shigan- The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break his finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai.
- Rankyaku- The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.
- Soru- The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. Due to Ryso's great speed, he can kick of the ground 200 times in a second.
- Kami-e- The Kami-e makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan- Ryso places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shockwave created on its own is enough destroy a small forest.
Kiryso's Geass ability stems from his desire to be able to have control over the situation at hand. Whilst Kiryso is not necessarily a power obsessed control freak, not being in control for him means not being able to ensure the best possible outcome. In this sense, time is the one thing Kiryso cannot control but with his Geass, he can distort it.
His Geass is a double edged sword in which when he comes into direct eye contact with someone, they become frozen and the period that they were frozen for becomes erased from their memory. From there point of view, time has been distorted and a piece of it has been broken off. From Ryso's perspective however, things are completely different.
When Ryso's geass is activated, he can only use it for 6 seconds, whilst the Geass can alter his opponents perception of time, it also alters the way Ryso moves through time. A second for him in Geass time can feel as long as 10 seconds for him but he still maintains the speed he moves at. In essence, Kiryso becomes ten times faster.
Blade Blacksmith is Kiryso's sacred gear and has the ability to create numerous Holy Swords of different attributes according to the will of the wielders. Ryso has been shown to create sword with different abilities such as blades that spread a deadly toxin upon scratching skin or blades that set his opponents ablaze upon contact. The blade he uses the most is The Holy Dagger of Ezekiel, a dagger that has no particular ability but Ryso uses anyway in conjunction with other abilities. The blades made from Bladed Blacksmith are made from the precious metal of Valyrian Steel.
The sacred gear's balance breaker forms are:
- Blade Knight Mass: also known as the Supreme Holy Knight Army, is Blade Blacksmith's original Balance Breaker, which creates an army of Knights that wields Holy Swords.
- Stake Victim Hawk: It creates a Hawk made up entirely of holy swords. Kiryso is still able to create Holy Swords while in this Balance Breaker.
Flames of PurgatoryEdit
Living up to his Mage title as a Devil Slayer, Kiryso took it upon himself to slay incarnations of the 7 demon lords of hell and project their power onto himself as flame incarnations.
- Lucifer: Lucifer is the demon of pride, when Kiryso calls upon Lucifer, he gains black markings along his body and violent flames of darkness engulf him. At this stage Ryso will either undergo a partial transformation, where he will manifest certain body parts of the Phoenix, such as a wing/wings from his back our flaming talons around his hand or he will undergo a full transformation where he turns into a giant Phoenix made of black flames.
- Mammon: Mammon is the demon of greed, it takes the form of two long swords held in either hand by Kiryso manifested by black flames. Mammon is capable of consuming the souls of those Ryso kills with either blade.
- Beelzebub: Beelzebub is the demon of gluttony and takes the form of a glutton demon constructed of black flames that form around Kiryso in a similar fashion to how a susanno forms around a mangekyou sharingan user. Gluttony can take immense forces of damage and has been shown to feed of excess energy from Kiryso's battles. Gluttony can expel this energy in the force of powerful shockwaves capable of tearing through mountains as well as energy beams.
- Satan: Satan is the demon of wrath, when Kiryso calls upon Santan, he gains black markings along his body but unlike Lucifer, is not engulfed by fire. Instead, the surrounding thermal energy will swarm around him and form a gargantuan black flaming Asian dragon.
Territory is a Caster Magic and a type of Spatial Magic that involves the manipulation of space. Kiryso is able to conjure a kind of wave-like matter that resembles a tomoe, which allows him to manipulate the space around any object or substance of their choice, allowing for great versatility. One can manipulate space as means of defense, offense, by means of forming heat and generating explosions, teleporting people and/or objects of their choice, and granting the user the ability to switch places with other people who are in close proximity. However, the greatest potential that this Magic offers lies in its trapping and damaging capacities.
Genius Level IntellectEdit
Kiryso is a brilliant mind as well as a master detective, strategist, scientist, tactician and commander. He has studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography and History. Gained degrees in Criminal Science, Forensic Sciences, Computer Sciences, Chemistry and Engineering by the time he was 16. He has mastered Diverse Environmental Training, Security Systems, and illusion/sleight of hand by the time he was 18. He gained even more degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 19. He had learned Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences, and Expanded Device Pool use of personal powered armor and system, database creation on underworld crime bosses; improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery also at 19. Ryso has also learned Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences. Ryso is able to speak Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Sanskrit, Hindi and Thai. Ryso's supreme intellect is due to his hypermind.
Ryso's mind operates like a hyper computer, capable of rapidly and without mechanical aid perform an infinite number of unimaginable complexity and simultaneous calculations, in his mind with minimal stimuli. He can quickly analyze multiple information streams (e.g. threat assessment) and rapidly respond to changing tactical situations, by identifying the variables and quantum possibilities in any situation, and he uses this information to adjust the outcome to whichever is most favorable to him. Because his mind operates like a hyper computer; he can process information quickly and gives him an accelerated learning aptitude. He also possesses enhanced information storage and retrieval, pattern solving/recognition, high deductive/reasoning skill, and an eidetic memory (meaning that he never forgets anything and has perfect recall, unless the memory is forcefully removed).
One of Ryso's superhuman abilities is that of his photographic reflexes. His able to duplicate almost any physical act he sees after seeing it done by someone else only once. Due to these reflexes, he can do things which border on superpowers. For instance Ryso has discovered that after watching martial arts movies on fast-forward he is able to briefly duplicate the moves at a greatly increased velocity, effectively giving him a limited form of super-speed. With his skills in muscle movement precision he can also copy the subtle muscle movements of others so precisely that he can at times do things such as copying another persons voice so precisely as to fool voice recognition software.
Ryso is capable of using this ability to master complex gymnastics routines and play difficult pieces of music. However, he typically prefers to use this ability to copy the combat skills, both armed and unarmed. He has often shown the ability to actually predict an opponents next move before they make it if he has studied their fighting style enough. Opponents who are skilled at improvisational fighting styles, or who have a more random unpredictable style are less likely to have their moves predicted by Kiryso. Beside his photographic reflexes, he possessed photographic muscle memory that allows him to instinctively, instantly, and completely learn and acquire new skills and abilities.
Kiryso is a master of artial arts and is proficient in many of Earth's fighting style, including but not limited to: Kunlunquan, Shaolinquan, Judo, Aikido, Ninjutsu, Karate, Leopard Style Kung-Fu, Dragon Style Kung-Fu, Boxing, Wrestling, Muy Tai, Ju-Jitsu and even loose street fighting tactics. Recently, he has gained access to the knowledge, experience and skills of all the foes the Phoenix has killed. He is also skilled in unique dark matter based techniques, such as the "Drunken style" that masks him from opponents specializing in sensory. He also possesses infinite ways to kill a man, such as the Black-Black Poison Touch which uses his dark matter to kill anyone in the close vicinity.
- Holy Dagger of Ezekiel:
- Holy Spear of Moses:
- Holy Blade of Samson:
- Nikyu Nikyu no Mi:
Kiryso has a strange relationship with Eos, due to the fact he is unsure of whether or not they can truly help fulfill the prophecy that Destiny gave to him. Whilst he does trust them and can rely on them to have his back in his own personal mindset he is still using them as pawns to reach his ultimate checkmate; completely ignoring any feelings of attachment he may be developing or may already have for the group.