Kazuo is a 18 year old Stand User, Magician, Shaman and Exorcist from the kingdom of Hermes, and currently lives in Athena. Raised by an uncaring and inattentive adoptive father, he eventually left his home to find something more exciting to do with his life, leading him to join the group known as Astrea. He is Ultimate Domon's RP character.
In the past, Kazuo was normally a mean and selfish person, usually caring little for things that didn't involve him, and would always think of himself first in a rough situation before ever considering helping out his allies. However, Kazuo has changed quite a bit since he joined Astrea. He is now much less arrogant and much more willing to help people, despite constantly putting up an indifferent and unwilling front in the presence of others.
Kazuo has also grown to care greatly for his allies in Astrea, which is much different from how he felt about them initially. Due to growing up practically alone on account of a near complete lack of attention from his father, Kazuo never thought much of having allies or joining a team, and assumed that if such a thing were to ever happen that they would just drag him down. The only reason he even joined Astrea in the first place was because he found their trip to be more exciting than the grunt work he was doing previously, and simply no longer wished to be bored. He eventually came to see how wrong he was after spending so much time with Astrea, and realized that friends were much more valuable then he assumed in the past. After everything he has gone through with his friends, he considers them all to be the family that he never had, and would do anything to help them, as much as he wouldn't care to admit it.
One day, a man named Gregory Williamshaft grew somewhat bored with his life, and decided to adopt a child. He went to the nearest orphanage he could find and quickly grabbed a random baby, which was Kazuo. Without even talking to any of the employees, he went back home, and began to raise Kazuo on his own. While Gregory cared for Kazuo for a while, he began to lose interest in having a child, and basically let Kazuo do whatever he wanted, letting him explore around the nearby area despite still being so young. This allowed Kazuo to become more independent, with him nearly always outside and looking around through towns and forests, with him sometimes staying out for days at a time before returning home.
During one seemingly normal walk through the nearby woods, Kazuo found himself faced with a group of wild animals, which attacked him on the spot. He tried to run, but found himself trapped due to the group surrounding him before he could get away. Just as they were about to go in for the kill, Kazuo suddenly unleashed his Stand, which he didn't know he was able to do up to that point. With this new power in hand, he was able to fight back the animals and successfully escape from the woods. Upon returning home and resting until his wounds were healed, Kazuo told Gregory that he was going to explore the rest of the world, as he had finally grown tired of going through the same nearby areas over and over again. After receiving an unenthusiastic "ok" from Gregory, Kazuo set off, glad that he was finally going to see something new for a change.
Part 1 Edit
New Dawn Arc Edit
- Event: A Beautiful Lie - Earned 4,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: No More Kid Stuff - Earned 12,000 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: The Legend of Rayme - Earned 6,600 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: The List - Earned 3,600 XP and 2,000 B.
- Event: Blue - Earned 5,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Training - Earned 3 levels and 12,000 B.
Rookie Pit Arc Edit
- Event: Into the Pit - Earned 9,500 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: Scarlet Flower? Check! - Earned 1,000 XP and 1,000 B.
- Event: Stardust? Check! - Earned 3,000 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Dragon Horn? How about 3! ...Sorry Derek - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Don't Sleep On Olympus - Earned 2 levels and 10,000 B.
Twilight Arc Edit
- Event: Let's Shake on It (I)
- Event: The Extinction Machine
- Event: Checkmate
- Event: Anomie
Blank Period Edit
- Event: Time-Skip - Earned 15 levels and 25,000 B.
Part 2 Edit
Days Gone By Arc Edit
- Event: 046 - Earned 2,000 XP and 3,200 B.
- Event: The First Child
- Event: Bootstrap - Earned 1,200 XP and 6,000 B.
- Event: The First Man - Earned 80 XP and 400 B.
Kingdom Come Arc Edit
- Event: The Authority of Wrath - Earned 3,600 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Now You See Me - Earned 8,900 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: The National Anthem - Earned 17,000 XP and 22,000 B.
- Event: Alpha Stigma - Earned 8,000 XP and 9,000 B.
No More Kids Stuff Arc Edit
- Event: Welcome Back Astrea - Earned 800 XP and 3,600 B
- Event: Don't Sleep on Astrea - Earned 12,000 XP and 14,000 B.
- Event: Let's Shake on It (II) - Earned 22,000 XP and 32,000 B.
The Requiversary Arc III Edit
- Event: An Ideal To Strive Towards - Earned 32,000 XP and 45,000 B.
- Event: My Own Worst Enemy - Earned 30,000 XP and 45,000 B.
What Lies Beneath Arc Edit
- Event: Daemon - Earned 8,700 XP and 5,600 B.
- Event: Here Lies the Silver Falcon - Earned 11,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Fragment of Him - Earned 8,600 XP and 12,300 B.
The Rabbit Hole Arc Edit
- Event: Let's Shake On It (III) - Earned 7,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Astrea v The Rabbit Hole - Earned 13,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: A Dream of Gaia - Earned 17,000 XP and 13,000 B.
The Otherside Arc Edit
- Event: Warden of the Otherside - Earned 5,000 XP and 4,000 B.
Home Arc Edit
- Event: Unravel - Earned 15,000 XP and 12,000 B.
- Event: Void Genome - Earned 13,000 XP and 15,000 B.
- Event: The Nest - Earned 15,000 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: Christa - Earned 20,000 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: In the Bleak Midwinter - Earned 30,000 XP and 28,000 B.
Lugh Arc Edit
- Event: Collateral - Earned 30,000 XP and 25,000 B.
Blank Period Edit
- Event: Time-Skip - Earned 2 levels and 80,000 B.
Part 3 Edit
Coronation Arc Edit
- Event: Overwhelmed - Earned 13,000 XP and 15,000 B.
- Event: All Out War - Earned 20,000 XP and 23,000 B.
- Event: Paths - Earned 8,000 XP and 9,000 B.
- Event: Overtaken - Earned 3,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: The Sloth and the Grail - Earned 25,000 XP and 30,000 B.
Hell Arc Edit
- Event: The Otherside of Hell - Earned 8,000 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: Limbo - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Lust - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Gluttony - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Greed - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Wrath - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Heresy - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Violence - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Fraud - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Treachery - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Warden of the Afterlife - Earned 30,000 XP and 25,000 B.
St. Dumas Arc Edit
- Event: Trinity - Earned 20,000 XP and 18,000 B.
Meloncholic Beau Arc Edit
- Event: Kagome Konclusion - Earned 25,120 XP and 25,900 B.
Brawler Pit Arc Edit
- Event: Enter the Pit - Earned 25,000 XP and 25,000 B.
- Event: The Brawler Pit - Earned 40,000 XP and 40,000 B.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Kazuo is able to use the Ripple, which is an ancient form of martial arts that he learned from Viserys. Through self-controlled respiration, the Ripple links it's user with the energy of the Sun, which can be used to heal minor wounds or sicknesses, and purge poisons or other harmful substances from the body. It is also incredibly effective at combating Vampires or other undead creatures, causing massive damage to them. It can also be used to affect other living beings in various ways. An object charged with Ripple will also have many attributes enhanced, making them more useful in combat. Additionally, a ripple user will retain their youth for far longer than any ordinary person, as it slows their ageing significantly. Due to the versatility of the Ripple and the near universal ways of deploying it, Kazuo has practiced many different ways to utilize the Ripple, with the most common ones used being Ripple-enhanced attacks and healing minor wounds.
As a Magician, Kazuo is able to use Magic, which is the ability to reproduce natural phenomena by conversing with and giving the Rukh special orders. The Rukh is believed to be a divine force that acts as the center of the world's natural phenomena and destiny itself. The type of magical energy that Kazuo uses is created by the Rukh, and is known as Magoi. Magoi is found in all living biological organisms and can be considered pure power. It is the life force of a Magician, and if too much of it is used it can lead to severe fatigue, coma inducement, or even death. Like any other natural energy, it will replenish itself over time after being used up. It can be concentrated and fired in it's purest form, though it is at it's weakest when in this state. Learning how to control it's quantity is what is known as "Magoi Manipulation", which Kazuo is quite capable of, being able to counter the Magoi of others, channel it into an object to enhance it's capabilities, and even use it for medicinal purposes.
One of Kazuo's primary Magic abilities, said to be proof of a Magician, is Borg. Borg is a defensive ability that uses Magoi to cover the user's surroundings to block out attacks with evil intentions. It also blocks out most physical attacks and magical attacks to some degree. Its strength, however, depends on the person, and it can be crushed or destroyed by immense physical strength.
- Borg Al-Samm (Eight-Headed Defensive Wall): Although Borg is primarily a defensive ability, it can also be extended offensively. Borg Al-Samm is a spell that allows Kazuo to create eight dragon-like heads out of his Borg which can be used as an offensive attack. Even in this offensive form, Borg Al-Samm is capable of defending Kazuo from attacks.
Strength Magic Edit
As a Black Magician, Kazuo uses Strength Magic, which allows him to utilize pure physical force as a form of offense and defense. He is able to use spatial influence to twist things, compress them, make them float or fire compressed projectiles of pure force which is strong enough to pierce Borg and a Magician easily. Kazuo is also able to augment his physical strength to use empowered attacks.
- Dhoruf (Gravity): Dhoruf is a pressurizing magic ability where Kazuo uses Strength Magic to compress a certain amount of mass, such as water, into a minuscule condensed form, roughly the size of a marble.
- Dhoruf Luyila (Gravity Accumulation): Dhoruf Luyila is a spell that allows Kazuo to alter the fundamental laws of physics in order to increase the acceleration due to gravity in a chosen region of space in order to cause the target within that region to fall at high speeds, which can be used offensively by making the target brutally impact the ground.
- Dhoruf Sabaha (Gravity Reaction): Dhoruf Sabaha is a spell that allows Kazuo to alter the fundamental laws of physics in order to repel targets either from himself or against the direction of the world's gravity in order to lift up the target into the outer atmosphere.
- Dhoruf Medon (Gravity Suspension): Dhoruf Medon is a spell that allows Kazuo to halt kinetic energy, letting him stop an attack before it can hit him.
- Dhoruf Zedam (Gravity Deflection): Dhoruf Zedam is a spell that allows Kazuo to change the path of oncoming attacks by shifting their movement around him.
- Bard Longineus: Bard Longineus is a high-level spell that takes the form of a huge sword made of blue light which pierces through the target with great force. Kazuo can also use Gravity Magic to form a field around the spell to contain it completely around Golem's sword, making it larger and much more powerful than it is in its normal state.
- Lelazzo Madraga: Lelazzo Madraga is a high-level spell that takes the form of a small yet incredibly concentrated ball of Strength Magic that slams into the earth and pulverizes everything within a good radius of its landing place, pulverizing everything in the area with the release of the Strength Magic from the ball and pushing everything into a deep crater.
Gravity Magic Edit
Gravity Magic is a sub-type of Strength Magic that allows Kazuo to utilize gravitational force as a form of offense and defense. He is capable of changing the gravity of Earth to levitate objects, push and pull targets, create spikes from ground or manipulate earthen materials such as sand, clay etc. He is also able to use gravitational force to create a sphere of gravity or sword of gravity.
- Gravity Push/Pull: A spell that uses Gravity Magic to pull or retract something or someone closer, and push or repel them away with tremendous force. The repulsion is so strong that it also acts as a powerful defense where Kazuo can't be touched by redirecting or bending attacks away from his body.
- Black Gravity Balls: Black Gravity Balls are black fog-like balls made up of large amounts of incredibly concentrated Gravity Magic. The black gravity balls are extremely heavy and possess immense crushing power, essentially making them much stronger versions of the force projectiles that Kazuo often fires with Strength Magic.
- Gravity Sword: Gravity Sword is a spell that forms a powerful sword out of pure contained Gravity Magic, giving it a very strong repulsive force. Kazuo can create multiple Gravity Swords at once as well as control them remotely, allowing him to use them as projectiles in a similar manner to his Electric Field Blades.
- Ala Radon (Floating Rock Impact): Ala Radon is a spell that lifts large tracts of land underneath the enemy with magic, tilts them, and then forcibly drops them to the ground, crushing the enemy.
- Aug Al-Hazard (Earth Shell Revolving Cutting Claws): Aug Al-Hazard is a spell that allows Kazuo to manipulate the ground in order to create sharp giant spikes that are able to be used to pierce targets, even when they are high up in the air.
- Ala Raqesa (Puppet Master's Tomb Dance): Ala Raqesa is a spell that allows Kazuo to apply gravitational force directly to the body of his opponents, preventing them from moving.
Light Magic Edit
Light Magic allows Kazuo to utilize light as a form of offense and defense. As an Orange Magician he is capable of generating light beams which harm and burn his opponents. Light Magic is capable of casting various illusions, whether it be to change one's appearance or implanting an image in the mind of various persons. Kazuo is also able to generate a protective barrier of light.
- Flash: Flash is a spell where Kazuo shoots a beam of Light Magic at his opponent.
- Flash Ajola: Kazuo creates a sphere of burning light and then throws it towards his enemies.
- Al-Flash: Al-Flash is a spell that forms multiple small balls of Light Magic that can each fire powerful rays of light, with multiple rays being fired at once able to break even the Borg of a powerful Magician.
- Al-Flash Habaheb: Al-Flash Habaheb is a spell that combines all of the orbs from Al-Flash into a single powerful ball of Light Magic before expelling all of it in a powerful ray of light that can easily burn through most defenses upon contact.
Space-Time Magic Edit
Space-Time Magic is a sub-type of Light Magic that allows Kazuo to utilize space as a form of offense and defense. This type of Magic gives Kazuo the ability to transcend space and time. Kazuo mainly uses it to instantaneously move himself or targeted objects from one place to another, forming portals to avoid attacks or send them back at their user.
Composite Magic Edit
Composite Magic is a type of magic produced by combining multiple different types of magic together at once. Aberrant Magic is a form of Composite Magic that is used to replicate natural or even impossible calamities. It is purely destructive, and is used to rip the world apart.
- Nihya Al-Balavar (Ruination of Space): Kazuo combines Gravity Magic with Space-Time Magic to form a gravitational singularity, creating a black hole. The black hole produces a nigh-inescapable gravitational field that absorbs absolutely everything in its path and destroys and devours all matter that gets sucked into it. While Kazuo would normally prefer to keep the black hole as small as possible to avoid causing too much collateral damage, he is capable of expanding its size and therefore the area its gravitational field affects. However, Kazuo is able to instantly close the black hole if need be.
Kazuo is a Shaman, granting him the ability to see, communicate with, and control spirits. Previously, he was unable to use many of the proper Shaman abilities, due to having a low level of Furyoku, which is the measure of one's spiritual ability. This resulted in him instead fighting with Golem, a giant robotic shamanic medium that is capable of combat without creating an Oversoul, as it is powered by a Furyoku battery that only requires a soul to function, thus allowing Kazuo to pilot it despite his low Furyoku level. However, after a trip with Roman to the Otherside during the Blank Period, Kazuo was able to increase his Furyoku level, allowing him to access Shaman abilities that he was previously unable to use.
Golem has four forms, which are Normal Mode, it's default state, Combat Mode, where it can use it's weapons and combat abilities to the fullest, Flight Mode, where it transforms into a large birdlike figure that is capable of flight, and Submarine Mode, where it turns into a submarine capable of traveling underwater at great depths. Golem is also capable of unlimited regeneration as long as Kazuo's soul is still intact.
- Sephirot Blast: Golem's most powerful attack is a powerful beam emanating from a sphere on its head that has the word Emeth inscribed on it. Golem can also take the form of a Sephirot Tree and fire the Sephirot Blast from many lasers on its body.
- Emeto Blast: Similar to the Sephirot Blast, but fired from Golem's open chest instead of the sphere on its head.
Golem Forms Edit
After his return from the Otherside, Kazuo decided to test his newfound Shaman abilities by trying to find a spirit to ally himself with. While he initially decided to search in places where he figured spirits would be common, such as a graveyard, he was surprised to find a cluster of spirits located at a used car dealership nearby. Upon arriving at the dealership, he found that 8 of the cars there each possessed their own spirit, taking the forms of large knight-looking robots, collectively known as the Archangels. Kazuo decided to buy all of the spirit cars, allying himself with all of the Archangels. Immediately realizing how much of a hassle it would be to carry around 8 cars with him to a fight, he bought some guns to use as mediums for the Archangels, which he keeps inside of his jacket.
The Archangels consist of 8 spirits, being Michael, Zelel, Raphael, Uriel, Sariel, Gabriel, Remiel, and Metatron. They are all Spirit-Type Oversouls, and their main ability is to shatter other spirits with a single attack. In addition to their robot forms, they are also able to transform into an Oversoul in the shape of their original car forms.
O.S. Ripple Engine Edit
Kazuo is able to use two of his Archangels, Raphael and Uriel, to form an Armor-type O.S. that manifests as a large backpack connected to two gauntlets that wrap around his arms. The backpack is a Ripple Engine, being able to absorb light from the sun and convert it into pure Ripple Energy, providing Kazuo with a near infinite amount of Ripple energy without even having to breath, as well as amplifying the effects of his Ripple techniques many times over. Raphael and Uriel can each form their own individual version of this O.S., allowing both Kazuo and Daft Punk to wear it at the same time. However, they can also combine together to form a much stronger version of the O.S., granting whoever wears it Ripple energy that rivals the Sun itself in terms of power. Because it has to absorb energy from the sun to be effective, this O.S. is at it's most powerful during the daytime, with it being mostly useless at night.
Lightning King Edit
As an Exorcist, Kazuo is able to use an Innocence, which is a power that he was able to bond with as an Accomodator. The power of an Exorcist and their weapon is determined by the user's and Innocence's synchronization rate, or the numerical value that is the reflection of their bond with their Innocence. Kazuo's Innocence, Lightning King, is a Crystal type that manifests itself in the form of two dark golden metal gloves on his hands. Formerly an Equipment type, Kazuo's Innocence was able to evolve into a Crystal type due to him achieving a high synchronization rate with it. Instead of taking the form of an item, a Crystal type Innocence is formed from the blood of the user, meaning that it can repair itself as long as there is blood in their body. When activated, powerful electricity radiates from the gloves, and Kazuo gains the ability to freely generate and manipulate electricity in all of its forms. Since becoming a Crystal type, the electricity manipulation abilities of the Innocence have become much stronger and more versatile, allowing Kazuo to manipulate electromagnetism as well, giving him the ability to control magnetism to manipulate various types of metals, generate incredibly durable magnetic force fields, and fire magnetism-based attacks, such as magnetic blasts and electromagnetic pulses.
- Electric Field Blades: Kazuo’s Innocence creates eight luminous bodies in the form of swords that float around and are completely controlled by him.
Kazuo's Stand, Daft Punk, is a powerful Stand that he learned to use after being attacked by animals in the woods. Daft Punk resembles a tall, fit, muscular man wearing a stage outfit of sorts, as well as a large golden helmet with a dark black visor, leaving its face unseen to all. While Kazuo initially thought that [ FASTER STRONGER ] was Daft Punk's only ability, he discovered that it was actually only half of Daft Punk's true power, which he managed to learn due to his Stand developing more with continued use. However, due to only using one half of the ability for so long, Kazuo is able to use each effect of the ability separately, as well as together.
- Super Strength: Daft Punk possesses immense strength, being able to lift up to at least 150 tons and strike with a similar amount of force.
- Super Speed: Daft Punk is incredibly fast, being able to easily catch or deflect projectiles fired at near point-blank range and throw thousands of powerful punches within seconds.
- [ FASTER STRONGER ]: Daft Punk's first special ability. While in effect, [ FASTER STRONGER ] can exponentially multiply the impact of an action. For example, striking a lighter’s flint will produce a geyser of flame, a single punch from an average person may demolish a wall, a thrown baseball will bore through steel, etc. The drawback of this ability is that, although it multiplies the impact of an action, the subject being multiplied also suffers the effect of that impact. Daft Punk is able to use [ FASTER STRONGER ] on Kazuo, but not itself.
- [ HARDER BETTER ]: Daft Punk's second special ability. Whatever is under the influence of it becomes incredibly resilient and self-sufficient. For example, a normal human under the effect of [ HARDER BETTER ] would only be bruised by a bullet, and could go much longer than average without food or water. Like [ FASTER STRONGER ], [ HARDER BETTER ] can be used on Kazuo, but not Daft Punk itself.
- [ HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER ]: Daft Punk's true special ability. It provides whatever it is used on with the multiplied impacts from [ FASTER STRONGER ], but the strengthening effects of [ HARDER BETTER ] negate the side effect of the subject also suffering the effect of the impact they caused, allowing the target to continually strike with increased impacts with no consequence whatsoever. Like the previous two abilities, [ HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER ] can be used on Kazuo, but not Daft Punk itself.
- Ripple: Due to Stands and the Ripple both drawing upon the same type of spiritual energy, Kazuo eventually gained the ability to use the Ripple through Daft Punk after he properly mastered the power. Kazuo mainly uses the Ripple as a way to increase Daft Punk's combat range with techniques such as the Zoom Punch and even Ripple Waves allowing Daft Punk to hit targets from a distance.