Kazuo is a 18 year old Stand User, Magician, Shaman and Exorcist from the kingdom of Hermes, and currently lives in Athena. Raised by an uncaring and inattentive adoptive father, he eventually left his home to find something more exciting to do with his life, leading him to join the group known as Astrea. He is Ultimate Domon's RP character.
In the past, Kazuo was normally a mean and selfish person, usually caring little for things that didn't involve him, and would always think of himself first in a rough situation before ever considering helping out his allies. However, Kazuo has changed quite a bit since he joined Astrea. He is now much less arrogant and much more willing to help people, despite constantly putting up an indifferent and unwilling front in the presence of others.
Kazuo has also grown to care greatly for his allies in Astrea, which is much different from how he felt about them initially. Due to growing up practically alone on account of a near complete lack of attention from his father, Kazuo never thought much of having allies or joining a team, and assumed that if such a thing were to ever happen that they would just drag him down. The only reason he even joined Astrea in the first place was because he found their trip to be more exciting than the grunt work he was doing previously, and simply no longer wished to be bored. He eventually came to see how wrong he was after spending so much time with Astrea, and realized that friends were much more valuable then he assumed in the past. After everything he has gone through with his friends, he considers them all to be the family that he never had, and would do anything to help them, as much as he wouldn't care to admit it.
One day, a man named Gregory Williamshaft grew somewhat bored with his life, and decided to adopt a child. He went to the nearest orphanage he could find and quickly grabbed a random baby, which was Kazuo. Without even talking to any of the employees, he went back home, and began to raise Kazuo on his own. While Gregory cared for Kazuo for a while, he began to lose interest in having a child, and basically let Kazuo do whatever he wanted, letting him explore around the nearby area despite still being so young. This allowed Kazuo to become more independent, with him nearly always outside and looking around through towns and forests, with him sometimes staying out for days at a time before returning home.
During one seemingly normal walk through the nearby woods, Kazuo found himself faced with a group of wild animals, which attacked him on the spot. He tried to run, but found himself trapped due to the group surrounding him before he could get away. Just as they were about to go in for the kill, Kazuo suddenly unleashed his Stand, which he didn't know he was able to do up to that point. With this new power in hand, he was able to fight back the animals and successfully escape from the woods. Upon returning home and resting until his wounds were healed, Kazuo told Gregory that he was going to explore the rest of the world, as he had finally grown tired of going through the same nearby areas over and over again. After receiving an unenthusiastic "ok" from Gregory, Kazuo set off, glad that he was finally going to see something new for a change.
Part 1 Edit
New Dawn Arc Edit
- Event: A Beautiful Lie - Earned 4,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: No More Kid Stuff - Earned 12,000 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: The Legend of Rayme - Earned 6,600 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: The List - Earned 3,600 XP and 2,000 B.
- Event: Blue - Earned 5,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Training - Earned 3 levels and 12,000 B.
Rookie Pit Arc Edit
- Event: Into the Pit - Earned 9,500 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: Scarlet Flower? Check! - Earned 1,000 XP and 1,000 B.
- Event: Stardust? Check! - Earned 3,000 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Dragon Horn? How about 3! ...Sorry Derek - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Don't Sleep On Olympus - Earned 2 levels and 10,000 B.
Twilight Arc Edit
- Event: Let's Shake on It (I)
- Event: The Extinction Machine
- Event: Checkmate
- Event: Anomie
Blank Period Edit
- Event: Time-Skip - Earned 15 levels and 25,000 B.
Part 2 Edit
Days Gone By Arc Edit
- Event: 046 - Earned 2,000 XP and 3,200 B.
- Event: The First Child
- Event: Bootstrap - Earned 1,200 XP and 6,000 B.
- Event: The First Man - Earned 80 XP and 400 B.
Kingdom Come Arc Edit
- Event: The Authority of Wrath - Earned 3,600 XP and 5,000 B.
- Event: Now You See Me - Earned 8,900 XP and 11,000 B.
- Event: The National Anthem - Earned 17,000 XP and 22,000 B.
- Event: Alpha Stigma - Earned 8,000 XP and 9,000 B.
No More Kids Stuff Arc Edit
- Event: Welcome Back Astrea - Earned 800 XP and 3,600 B
- Event: Don't Sleep on Astrea - Earned 12,000 XP and 14,000 B.
- Event: Let's Shake on It (II) - Earned 22,000 XP and 32,000 B.
The Requiversary Arc III Edit
- Event: An Ideal To Strive Towards - Earned 32,000 XP and 45,000 B.
- Event: My Own Worst Enemy - Earned 30,000 XP and 45,000 B.
What Lies Beneath Arc Edit
- Event: Daemon - Earned 8,700 XP and 5,600 B.
- Event: Here Lies the Silver Falcon - Earned 11,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Fragment of Him - Earned 8,600 XP and 12,300 B.
The Rabbit Hole Arc Edit
- Event: Let's Shake On It (III) - Earned 7,000 XP and 8,000 B.
Home Arc Edit
- Event: Bait And Switch - Earned 11,000 XP and 8,000 B.
- Event: Ticket Please - Earned 14,000 XP and 13,000 B.
- Event: Arrival (I) - Earned 8,000 XP and 6,000 B.
- Event: Arrival (II) - Earned 8,000 XP and 6,000 B.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Physical Abilities Edit
In the past, Kazuo was not particularly impressive physically, being only slightly stronger and faster than an average boy his age. However, after training for the Rookie Pit, his physical attributes have gained a considerable boost, with him gaining strength beyond any normal child his age. While he still lags behind most of the other members of Astrea when it comes to overall physical prowess, he has become significantly more athletic compared to before he joined them.
Kazuo is able to use the Ripple, which is an ancient form of martial arts that he learned from Viserys. Through self-controlled respiration, the Ripple links it's user with the energy of the Sun, which can be used to heal minor wounds or sicknesses, and purge poisons or other harmful substances from the body. It is also incredibly effective at combating Vampires or other undead creatures, causing massive damage to them. It can also be used to affect other living beings in various ways. An object charged with Ripple will also have many attributes enhanced, making them more useful in combat. Additionally, a ripple user will retain their youth for far longer than any ordinary person, as it slows their ageing significantly. Due to the versatility of the Ripple and the near universal ways of deploying it, Kazuo has practiced many different ways to utilize the Ripple, with the most common ones used being Ripple-enhanced attacks and healing minor wounds.
As a Magician, Kazuo is able to use Magic, which is the ability to reproduce natural phenomena by conversing with and giving the Rukh special orders. The Rukh is believed to be a divine force that acts as the center of the world's natural phenomena and destiny itself. The type of magical energy that Kazuo uses is created by the Rukh, and is known as Magoi. Magoi is found in all living biological organisms and can be considered pure power. It is the life force of a Magician, and if too much of it is used it can lead to severe fatigue, coma inducement, or even death. Like any other natural energy, it will replenish itself over time after being used up. It can be concentrated and fired in it's purest form, though it is at it's weakest when in this state. Learning how to control it's quantity is what is known as "Magoi Manipulation", which Kazuo is quite capable of, being able to counter the Magoi of others, channel it into an object to enhance it's capabilities, and even use it for medicinal purposes.
One of Kazuo's primary Magic abilities, said to be proof of a Magician, is Borg. Borg is a defensive ability that uses Magoi to cover the user's surroundings to block out attacks with evil intentions. It also blocks out most physical attacks and magical attacks to some degree. Its strength, however, depends on the person, and it can be crushed or destroyed by immense physical strength.
Strength Magic Edit
As a Black Magician, Kazuo uses Strength Magic, which allows him to utilize pure physical force as a form of offense and defense. He is able to use spatial influence to twist things, compress them, make them float or fire compressed projectiles of pure force which is strong enough to pierce Borg and a Magician easily. Kazuo is also able to augment his physical strength to use empowered attacks.
- Dhoruf (Gravity): Dhoruf is a pressurizing magic ability where Kazuo uses Strength Magic to compress a certain amount of mass, such as water, into a minuscule condensed form, roughly the size of a marble.
- Dhoruf Luyila (Gravity Accumulation): Dhoruf Luyila is a spell that allows Kazuo to alter the fundamental laws of physics in order to increase the acceleration due to gravity in a chosen region of space in order to cause the target within that region to fall at high speeds, which can be used offensively by making the target brutally impact the ground.
- Dhoruf Sabaha (Gravity Reaction): Dhoruf Sabaha is a spell that allows Kazuo to alter the fundamental laws of physics in order to repel targets either from himself or against the direction of the world's gravity in order to lift up the target into the outer atmosphere.
Gravity Magic Edit
Gravity Magic is a sub-type of Strength Magic that allows Kazuo to utilize gravitational force as a form of offense and defense. He is capable of changing the gravity of Earth to levitate objects, push and pull targets, create spikes from ground or manipulate earthen materials such as sand, clay etc. He is also able to use gravitational force to create a sphere of gravity or sword of gravity.
- Gravity Push/Pull: A spell that uses Gravity Magic to pull or retract something or someone closer, and push or repel them away with tremendous force. The repulsion is so strong that it also acts as a powerful defense where Kazuo can't be touched by redirecting or bending attacks away from his body.
- Ala Radon (Floating Rock Impact): Ala Radon is a spell that lifts large tracts of land underneath the enemy with magic, tilts them, and then forcibly drops them to the ground, crushing the enemy.
- Aug Al-Hazard (Earth Shell Revolving Cutting Claws): Aug Al-Hazard is a spell that allows Kazuo to manipulate the ground in order to create sharp giant spikes that are able to be used to pierce targets, even when they are high up in the air.
Light Magic Edit
Light Magic allows Kazuo to utilize light as a form of offense and defense. As an Orange Magician he is capable of generating light beams which harm and burn his opponents. Light Magic is capable of casting various illusions, whether it be to change one's appearance or implanting an image in the mind of various persons. Kazuo is also able to generate a protective barrier of light.
- Flash: Flash is a spell where Kazuo shoots a beam of Light Magic at his opponent.
- Flash Ajola: Kazuo creates a sphere of burning light and then throws it towards his enemies.
Space-Time Magic Edit
Space-Time Magic is a sub-type of Light Magic that allows Kazuo to utilize space as a form of offense and defense. This type of Magic gives Kazuo the ability to transcend space and time. It can be used to instantaneously move oneself or targeted objects from one place to another. This magic is very hard to utilize and consumes large amounts of Magoi from the user, and because of this Kazuo will only use this magic in dire situations to avoid becoming exhausted too quickly in a fight.
Kazuo is a Shaman, and would normally have access to several special abilities and skills. However, upon training to become a Shaman, Kazuo realized that he had a very low level of Furyoku, and was unable to use many of the proper Shaman abilities. Because of this, Kazuo instead fights with Golem, a giant robotic shamanic medium that is capable of combat with creating an Oversoul, as it is powered by a Furyoku battery that only requires a soul to function, thus allowing Kazuo to pilot it despite his low Furyoku level. Golem has four forms, which are Normal Mode, it's default state, Combat Mode, where it can use it's weapons and combat abilities to the fullest, Flight Mode, where it transforms into a large birdlike figure that is capable of flight, and Submarine Mode, where it turns into a submarine capable of traveling underwater at great depths. Golem is also capable of unlimited regeneration as long as Kazuo's soul is still intact.
- Sephirot Blast: Golem's most powerful attack is a powerful beam emanating from a sphere on its head that has the word Emeth inscribed on it. Golem can also take the form of a Sephirot Tree and fire the Sephirot Blast from many lasers on its body.
- Emeto Blast: Similar to the Sephirot Blast, but fired from Golem's open chest instead of the sphere on its head.
Golem Forms Edit
Lightning King Edit
As an Exorcist, Kazuo is able to use an Innocence, which is a power that he was able to bond with as an Accomodator. The power of an Exorcist and their weapon is determined by the user's and Innocence's synchronization rate, or the numerical value that is the reflection of their bond with their Innocence. Kazuo has an above average synchronization rate with his Innocence, although he is still learning how to use it properly. Kazuo's Innocence, Lightning King, is an Equipment type that manifests itself in the form of two dark golden metal gloves on his hands. When activated, powerful electricity radiates from the gloves, and Kazuo gains the ability to freely generate and manipulate electricity in all of its forms.
- Electric Field Blades: Kazuo’s Innocence creates five luminous bodies in the form of swords that float around and are completely controlled by him.
Kazuo's Stand, Daft Punk, is a powerful Stand that he learned to use after being attacked by animals in the woods. Daft Punk resembles a tall, fit, muscular man wearing a stage outfit of sorts, as well as a large golden helmet with a dark black visor, leaving its face unseen to all. While Kazuo initially thought that [ FASTER STRONGER ] was Daft Punk's only ability, he discovered that it was actually only half of Daft Punk's true power, which he managed to learn due to his Stand developing more with continued use. However, due to only using one half of the ability for so long, Kazuo is able to use each effect of the ability separately, as well as together.
- Super Strength: Daft Punk possesses immense strength, being able to lift up to at least 4 tons, although it possesses much less striking power. It is likely that Daft Punk is even stronger than this, but Kazuo has only tested it up to this point, as he does not want to risk hurting himself by accidentally going over Daft Punk's limits.
- Super Speed: Daft Punk is incredibly fast, being able to catch physical projectiles fired at near point-blank range and throw hundreds of powerful punches within seconds.
- [ FASTER STRONGER ]: Daft Punk's first special ability. While in effect, [ FASTER STRONGER ] can exponentially multiply the impact of an action. For example, striking a lighter’s flint will produce a geyser of flame, a single punch from an average person may demolish a wall, a thrown baseball will bore through steel, etc. The drawback of this ability is that, although it multiplies the impact of an action, the subject being multiplied also suffers the effect of that impact. Daft Punk is able to use [ FASTER STRONGER ] on Kazuo, but not itself.
- [ HARDER BETTER ]: Daft Punk's second special ability. Whatever is under the influence of it becomes incredibly resilient and self-sufficient. For example, a human under the effect of [ HARDER BETTER ] would only be bruised by a bullet, and could go much longer than average without food or water. Like [ FASTER STRONGER ], [ HARDER BETTER ] can be used on Kazuo, but not Daft Punk itself.
- [ HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER ]: Daft Punk's true special ability. It provides whatever it is used on with the multiplied impacts from [ FASTER STRONGER ], but the strengthening effects of [ HARDER BETTER ] negate the side effect of the subject also suffering the effect of the impact they caused, allowing the target to continually strike with increased impacts with no consequence whatsoever. Like the previous two abilities, [ HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER ] can be used on Kazuo, but not Daft Punk itself.
- Ripple: Due to Stands and the Ripple both drawing upon the same type of spiritual energy, Kazuo eventually gained the ability to use the Ripple through Daft Punk after he properly mastered the power. Kazuo mainly uses the Ripple as a way to increase Daft Punk's combat range with techniques such as the Zoom Punch and even Ripple Waves allowing Daft Punk to hit targets from a distance.