Jessica Lockhart is an seventeen year old Saint, Mage, Alchemist, and Hero from the Kingdom of Chaos, a region considered to be the embodiment of strife and terror that plagues all. The product of an utterly forbidden union, Jessica's childhood grew up in the midst of a civil war between both sides of her families, maternal, and paternal. In an attempt to hide her existence, her parents would erect a small shelter for her and continue to "participate" in the war so as to avoid raising suspicions. With her shocking command of the Darkness and her relative loneliness the girl created three sentient manifestations of darkness out of her own shadow, to play with and protect her, but this all changed later that year. Her parents suddenly returning to her shelter, Jessica wondered what exactly was going on, until an earth-shattering force came crashing against the shelter's walls. Being told to run the young lass did not notice her shadows in fact, did not follow her, but remained behind.
Eventually becoming the Dark, the shadows made to protect her rationalized that it was her parents that put her in danger and removing those individuals from her presence should put her out of danger. However, they could not bring themselves to kill them, so they captured them, Jessica's original personality still lingering within them. Leaving in the hopes of finding her parents, Jessica would slowly regain her memories to the point that she could call out to one of the shadows, the Damsel. Learning of the island's de facto leadership and their affairs, Jessica first forgave them, as they were mere extensions of herself, and then released them from their duty, turning one of her eyes yellow, a heterchromia of sorts. As of now, Jessica is, by extension, quite the influential figure on her island, and has put that influence to use in the dispelling of the stigmatism between both sides, as well as has reformed her complete shadow.
Jessica has a quite unique personality, as she
- Very cheerful
- Quite kind/generous unless being playful for the most part
- Bubbly energetic young girl
- Is curious
- Not usually shy in itself but can stutter occasionally in common speech
- She is shy for letting her friends know she sings publicly, relatively famous.
- Similarly cheerful and energetic on stage, with seemingly no stage pressure, main problem stems from having people be actually knowledgeable that the person singing is indeed her, has no problems with resemblance
- Exception Two: Jessica reacts shyly to being shown too much attention and somewhat struggles with receiving compliments, something one would assume she would get often based on her more secretive occupation. The level of her reaction is usually directly proportional to how she sees people in her mind.
- Is actually much more intelligent than she lets on
- Can hold grudges..kinda, is usually too kind to actually act on them and only mutters and complains about it
- Is a free spirit, with her main reasons for anger or sadness being the restriction of her own personal freedoms without operating on her own volition, damage to her personal property, or damage to her friends.
- Has a mostly fixed moral stance and can also get irritated from the violation of that
On Erebus, an island within the Kingdom of Chaos, that seemed very close to the true nature of Cosmo itself with most individuals for the region having an inherent genetic potential fo utilize Cosmoenergy, those born under the Cancer sign were to be taken note of, especially because of the nature of the sign and the numerous events that had occured around Saints born under the Crab constellation. Each Cancer Saint held what Erebus considered a destiny upon birth, but it was up to the person in question to decide however this was done. However, it would appear that Jessica's destiny weaved together multiple destinies, being an amalgmation of things present and far gone. The newest successor of the ability to harness the realm of Yomotsu Hirasaka, Jessica's path was titled, Aether, after the light begotten by darkness. However, not that it would have been noticeable right away, but Jessica's affinity to light was so strong that instead, it cast a powerful shadow on her Cosmo, giving her the cosmoenergy affinity of Darkness, which allowed her to blend in with the element of her father. Jessica Lockhart was born during an incredibly intense civil war that engulfed the entirety of the island she hailed from, being born as the offspring of a forbidden union between the two warring clans of Erebus at the time. While is is uncertain the exact circumstances that these two clans got into a war over, or even how Jessica's parents ended up in a position where they birth Jessica out of wedlock, it is known that Jessica had lived a subterranean life for most of early childhood years, needing to stay underground to avoid the detection of an ensuing conflict. From birth, Jessica seemed naturally intune with the powwer that was Cosmo, seemingly being birthed and actively utilizing the occupational powers of a Saint without even realizing she was doing so, going so far as to demonstrate potent elemental affiliations. Despite the child's incredibly calm, and happy nature, Jessica for a reason not fully comprehended by the Saints of the modern day was born with a Darkness Cosmo, manifesting at a very young age. While it was known that those birthed under the sign of Cancer naturally demonstrated a prodiguous talent and inherent affinity to the arts of Sekishiki and Praesepe, Jessica was also born quite close to the sign of Leo, a sign known to have birthed an incredibly legenedary Saint according to the mythologies of Erebus. Regardless, while Jessica's sign might have explained her element to some degree, it never quite explained why she was born with such naturally powerful Cosmo.
Having been couped up for pretty much most of her early childhood years, one would be surprised to hear that Jessica also appeared to lack no social skills, and would not be afraid even when placed in an illusion before an entire crowd. The training to utilize Cosmo was rigorous if one was to truly consider themselves an official, traditional Saint, something that Jessica's parents wasted no time in forcing upon her, immediately teaching her the basics of Cosmoenergy at an age where most would not quite understand it due to her showing her potential much earlier than the average child. Even then, women were known to make some of the strongest of Saints and had a much more natural affinity to the energy. Maybe that explained Jessica's talent, having after all come from a matriarchal lineage of women who demonstrated a prodiguous talent in the manipulation of Cosmoenergy on one hand, and men who channeled the power of Nature through Cosmo and dabbled in sorcery (magic), allowing them to blend both as a fighting style as well as awaken the strange phenomena that those of the Saint occupation would call magic despite not using any mana. To the young couple, Jessica was what could be achieved should the war be ended, a fusion of both clans and the best of both worlds. Which would end up being ironic, as she became the one to end the war herself.
Jessica's lack of true social awkwardness was not simply due to sheer luck and without a deeper explanation, as it was completely intertwined with exactly how her skill with Cosmo had even become noticed. Jessica, as a small child, just like many others, needed imaginary friends, though perhaps for different reasons than most. Hearing of the war raging on above her head at night terrified her, and in the same way that any other child would imagine things that are not dare to comfort her, so too did Jessica begin to conjure up these beings, manifestations of her own elemental Cosmo and shadow that revealed themselves in three forms, each representing a different aspect of her and her fears.
The first of these to be brought into life was the Knight, a noble being conjured out of the best portions of his princess' shadow, incapable of lying or being dishonest in the least with immense physical capabilities, capable of shattering rock without even being fully formed. The second of these was the Damsel, a shadow that took on her very appearance with the only method to distinguish them being the yellow eyes that she possessed against Jesica's own blue, seemingly representing the magical abilities she held latently from her father as she would later turn this aspect of herself into her Darknight Identity. Finally, the last of these was the Stallion, the companion of the Knight, capable of an incredible speed and made to protect Jessica no matter what, imbued with a consciousness by Jessica's focus and Cosmo .This shadow displayed quite the ability to utilize Cosmo, the energy Jessica would subconsciously be activating, replicating most feats Jessica was actually capable of and occassionally adding it's own flare. Jessica would often sing to them, harnessing a naturally melodious voice and singing talent.
However, despite all of this, neither Jessica, or her parents were truly prepared for the roof to come crashing down, quite literally. Immediately being sensed, the intruders immediately began to break down the entrances to their hiding spot, as Jesica's parents immediately told her to run. And run she did, quite like the wind. Cosmo, after all, was a power that made individuals without a similar power stand no chance, and even if a young girl was to awaken it, she would still be capable of accomplishing feats that no normal child possibly could at that age. Speeding away from the cave, Jessica was nothing more than a pink blur, trusting that her parents would remain safe. However, despite Jessica's best attempts, she was caught in the crossfire of the attacks of opposing clansmen, and albeit her potential and aptitude relative to her age, she was hit with a powerful gust of Cosmo enhanced wind and sent flying, with her own Cosmo protecting her from the impact.
In the meantime, Jessica's trio of manifestations seemingly slowly crepy into the background, noticing what had occurred and later becoming the three individuals who would become known as the Dark.
Jessica would reawaken in the sandy shores of a beach on the edges of Erebus, which would in turn mean it was at the very boundaries of the island of Chaos. Awakening with no memory of exactly what had occured, Jessica remembered all her skills, all her talents, but could not for the life of her remember the event that had previously occured. As far as she could remember, her name was Jessica Lockhart, and based on her ability to manipulate Cosmoenergy, it would mean that she would be a Saint of the island's female clan. Attempting to brave her way further into the villages of the small island, Jessica would come across a strange looking person, dressed in silver armour. With, or without her memories, Jessica's cheery nature never changed, perhaps only become greater due to her being oblivious of everything that was going on around her.
Simultaneously, as the reawakened Jessica emerged at the edges of Erebus, her old friends were up to something. Having been tasked specifically with Jessica's protection and friendship, these manifestations immediately placed protection as the more important one of the two objectives, needing her safe before they could become "friends" with her once more. Possessing the knowledge of Jessica, what these individuals did not wholly possess, was her personality, being mostly rational entities with portions of Jessica's personality reconstituted to fit what they each meant thematically to her at their point of creation. It might have been childish logic, and it might not have made sense had Jessica created these beings while older, but they operated on a perverted logic of protection. Believing that it was better that the girl's parents were to be kept away from her for her own good, and that she should go live with the family of her mother, Jessica's parents were abducted as the Dark painted themselves as malevolent beings to attain the level of concentration need to continue to sustain themselves in the future, and guarantee Jessica's further protection. After doing so, they could set their sights on ending the war.
However, it would appear that all was not lost for Jessica. With a cosmoenergy signature that, to those advanced in it's perception, clearly keyed her in to the Lockhart family, Jessica had bumped into what appeared to be a fellow clanswoman, who appeared not to be hostile towards her. Despite Jessica's cosmoenergy signature being close enough to the Lockhart's, it was surprisingly like her own, as it was, different. Jessica simply watched the woman dispatch several assailants in awe, as she stretched out her hand as if for Jessica to grab it afterwards. According to what she could sense, nothing was wrong with the woman. She was genuine. Jessica took the woman's hand herself and grabbed it, feeeling any confusion she had slowly being comforted. She walked Jessica to a small cabin, and asked her to stay there, for her own sake.
Every now and then, the silver armoured woman, otherwise known to Jessica as Elaine, would come and visit Jessica, and to Jessica, this woman was no different from an older sister. Elaine and Jessica quickly bonded over singing, as whenever she was around they would dramatically sing to each other as if apart of some Disney film, Jessica still being completely unaware of what exactly was going on around her. The skills Jessica had obtained prior to becoming an amnesiac would come in handy during her cabin life, as Jessica would cultivate a natural talent with plants that she encountered, a skill yet again usually related to those of the light Cosmo element, as anything she touched appeared to spring to life and flourish. Even for Elleen, Jessica was a weird one, seemingly not worried at all about her own lack of memories, and instead seemed fine living life the way she was currently. Maybe it was for the best? She was atleast a few miles away from combat zones, and she was under her own protection, in Elleen's mind, Jessica was probably the safest she would ever be.
Regardless of this, Jessica was still a small bit, lonely, with her memories gone and having grown a bit, as well as the Dark being somewhere out there, she had to find something to occupy her time. Whenever Elleen visited, of couse she had a very fun time, but occassionally having fun and just taking care of a garden was not very Jessica like. So how very convenient was it when Jessica came across what appeared to be, in Elleen's room, a small studio, outfitted with a small camera and a microphone. Already enjoying singing, she much rather preferred pretending to do it for an audience, reasoning that if singing made her happy, then maybe her singing could make others happy. Sitting on the small stool that happened to be placed in front of the camera, Jessica imbued a small amount of her Cosmo into the microphone as it suddenly came on, as she began to put together lyrics. Every other week, whenever her foster sister was not around, Jessica would continue to do this, and slowly got more invested in doing so, going so far as to sit down in her spare time and attempt to come up with lyrics for her singing time.
It was only about the tenth week of doing this that Elaine would come home earlier than expected, checking the Shinsekai's equivalent of the Internet as well as the tone dials that she bought recently to try to listen to some new music, that she would see Jessica, her sister, for some reason on both the tone dials and the webs. Rushing into her room at an incredible speed, Ellene would ask Jessica if she was trying to get herself discovered. Jessica expected a bad reaction, but this was a tad bit worse than she expected, unaware at what exactly she got herself into. However, upon seeing Elaine angry, Jessica couldn't resist the urge to mimic her voice, repeating every word she said. Elaine of course, freaked out, confused as to what the hell the younger girl was doing.
Never in her wildest dreams would Jessica believe that this camera wasn't just storing things on it's personal memory, but rather was meant to begin uploading what she was doing. Elaine sat down and explained to Jessica that through deductions and investigations she had been carrying out for the past few months since she found her, she learned who Jessica's parents were, and her true family, going so far as to explain to Jessica her personal status. Unlike Jessica, who had not yet been discovered, Elaine herself was the child of an affair between the two warring clans over atleast a decade before she was born who was found out during the heights of the war. Elaine planned to either come together and end the war, or to search for a way to make a name out there in the outside world so she could escape from the conflicts that befell their island before meeting the girl. Jessica, had inadvertently ruined her plans, by revealing her own voice to the world, Elaine explaining to Jessica the fact that no matter how hard she tried, her vocal prowess would never quite match up to the younger girl.
Jessica was overwhelmed of course, and began to fire questions at her older sister based on all of these relevations. Who were her parents? What were their names? Why were they not around? How did Elaine find this out? What happened to them? With everything being revealed to her so quickly, Jessica was confused and desperately needed answers, this eventually setting the stage for Jessica's desire to find out exactly what had happened to her parents. Elaine sadly did not have the answers to all of Jessica's questions, which disappointed Jessica, but at the same time inspired her to go figuring out what had happened. Additionally, Jessica would offer quite childishly to continue singing, and put the money she got from her singing into Elaine's goal, feeling bad for robbing her of her plans. While it wasn't the safest thing, Jessica as a singer would be way safer than her as a singer, and the girl already had a superior voice, so instead of scolding her in anyway, at this point, all Elaine could really do was cry tears of joy.
As time passed, Jessica managed to slowly accrue fame, having started from childhood and working her way up to becoming one of the most influential names under the age of eighteen in the singing industry, while utilizing her singing career for multiple purposes, including but not limited to obtaining the money for Elaine's travels, as a means to be allowed to travel outside of the island without suspicion to investigate, as well as to earn herself a livelihood. Indirectly receiving the amount of focus that they needed to stay materialized, the Dark would continue to manipulate the persons on the island so as to slowly begin the end of the war, which would not actually be ended till roughly six years, upon the temporary return of Jessica to Erebus, and then definitely after the reasimilation of the Dark another two years after, with Jessica being given the title of "Lady Nyx", as one who brought both order and chaos, brightness and darkness, to the island, following her regaining of memories once lost to her.
Four Month Timeskip/Blank PeriodEdit
After the events of the final arc of Part Two of Astrea's story, Jessica once again left in the hopes of finding her parents, her original goal, slowly regaining her memories to such a point that she could call out to one of her shadows, or perhaps, her constituent shadows, the Damsel, having only appeared in the Part One by emitting the wail of terror and fear that gripped the night. Slowly bringing out the shadow, Jessica gazed into the identical shape and figure of the shadow as well as it's inversely golden eyes staring directly into her own eyes. Conversing with and eventually learning of the location of the others, Jessica headed all the way back to Erebus, being informed of the type of leadership power they had exerted on the island and her shadows affairs. Encountering them, Jessica was subjected to an explanation that connected the missing dots to her own memory, as she realized that to some extent, she was just as guilty as any one portion of her shadow. Forgiving them, as they were naught but mere extensions of herself, simply separated aspects of her former personality, and then released them from duty.
Taking the credit for both removing them, returning her parents to their own clans, as well as utilizing to some small extent the fear and respect generated by her shadows to persuade the people of Erebus to stop fighing, the shadows already having unified themselves both against and under her. With the shadows now, Jessica, having halted their fight, assimilated those shadows into herself, one of her eyes reflecting the golden colour of the damsel, some form of heterchromia. As Jessica's influence slowly increased in Erebus, so did too a sense of normalcy, or atleast, what they might consider normalcy.
With her now distinguished position within the society on Erebus, it was not an understatement to say that all of Erebus itched for her hand in marriage, and with their desire to take her into their families and bloodlines, Jessica consistently refused all attempts. However, it would not be long before the council of Erebus themselves stepped in, hoping to, "consolidate the peace" Jessica worked so hard to accomplish, crafting words in some manner that they hoped would sway the young woman to their side, but Jessica was no four year old. Being arranged to marry a member of her father's clan, the youngest and most spoilt heir of said clan., Jessica vehemently refused, shocking the entire council, as well as the councilwoman who happened to be that young man's mother.
Jessica then continues on that by storming out and grabbing her parents,and going so far as to leave Erebus, taking her parents along with her for the sake of training should anything altercations arise between her and both her maternal and paternal clans. Over time and in between training, Jessica is barraged by question after question by her parents, asking her if she doesn't want to settle back into the society in Erebus, even attempting to blame Astrea for her decision not to marry him. Jessica had no problem dealing with the other questions, but upon mentioning Astrea, Jessica drew the line. Uncharacteristically irritated, Jessica lets her parents know that she is against the backwards cultural and social traditions of Erebus, especially forced marriage, and additionaly, is s not into him to begin with. Continuing her sentence, off the slip of her tongue Jessica delcares that she'd marry a sharp-tongued woman over him any day of the week and reminded them that their own unionwas an act against the council, much less her simply refusing an arranged marriage.
Leaving abruptly, Jessica goes off at the end of the four months to pursue both Astrea and a valid excuse to get away from an unwanted partnership.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a Darkness God Slayer, and a young woman who has refined her skill in the art of Cosmo to the point of attaining an extremely powerful Intuition she has applied to each additional occupation, Jessica is a great deal beyond that which a normal human could ever hope to possibly reach through sheer training. Attaining full harmony with the physiological changes brought about by becomiing a Slayer Type Mage, in addition to the basic training and strength levels attained by humans who have their Cosmo awakened even slightly, even without actively channeling Cosmo, Jessica possesses an immense physical strength beyond that of most mortals. As such, the full list of capabilties of the lady known as Jessica Lockhart without external manipulations or factors include (entirely biological):
- Superhuman Strength: Capable of lifting well in excess of 80 tons without much active effort, Jessica's strength is uncanny, capable of easily lifiting large objects with the utmost of ease and sending off powerful shockwaves with the lightest of punches, Jessica's incredible physical strength can continue to skyrocket in direct proportion to the continuous increase in potency of Cosmo/quantity of Cosmo being actively infused, reaching truly incredible levels if not kept in check, Jessica's Cosmoenergy effectively allowing her to bypass the problems inherently facing most beings. Living up to her title of Slayer of Divinities, Jessica's power is said to be on par with the power of the mythological Hercules given a certain boost by the power of Cosmo. This strength can be brought to entirely new heights through the manifestation of the Stallion.
- Superhuman Speed: Jessica is capable of moving much faster than a normal human being, and in fact, one of the most characteristic physical attributes of a Saint is their overwhelming speed. Capable of disappearing and reappearing in what seems to be a blur that lasts for extremely short periods of time, the speed of a Saint is such that one is capable of landing a nigh-immeasurable amount of attacks on a single opponent in the time span of naught but a few seconds, utterly obliterating most forms of competition. Moving at supersonic speeds at start up, in a similar manner to her strength, her speed may also rise proportionally to her Cosmo.
- Superhuman Stamina: Jessica, a warrior of Saint powers, is capable of fighting for as long as she possibly can assuming her Cosmoenergies do not simply run out, having an unnatural capability for these powers rivaling and sometimes outmatching even the most enduring of warriors. Capable of running vast distances without necessarily resting, Jessica has a stamina unlike most.
- Superhuman Durability:
- Thermal Resistances:
- Gravitational Force Resistance:
- Superhuman Senses:
- Absolute Night Vision:
- Negative Emotion Sensing:
- Emotion Reading and Lie Detection:
The Five Senses: The Effect of CosmoEdit
- Hearing: As a bonafide musician and skilled singer, on a level that many may consider superhuman, Jessica demonstrates an incredible talent in the third sense, and a natural sense at that, the sense of Hearing, one of the five natural senses needed to strengthen and enhance the power of one's Cosmo even further. As this is Jessica's natural affinity, she is most prodiguous with the enhancements provided by this particular sense. Through her mastery over the sense of hearing, Jessica is capable of utilizing several sound based abilities as an offshoot of one of her talents, which in turn enables her to become an incredibly powerful opponent, and allows her to utiilize her music and sound to connect with others on an incredibly deep level, linking and transmitting this sound directly to the brain rather than through the air so that even blocking their ears does not stop her sound from playing, as well as allowing her to create incredibly powerful auditory illusions, that seem to be incredibly difficult to break even if one should break their eardrums. Through her mastery of this particular sense, Jessica is given an incredible level of perceptive capabilties. For example, Jessica demonstrates an astonishing mastery of the sense of hearing, allowing her to perceive the feelings and emotions of those around her through both the sound of their heartbeat, and their movement, essentially granting an advanced, or seemingly clairvoyant sense of empathy towards others should she so choose. Additionally, Jessica demonstrates the ability to pick up on the most minute of alterations to the body based on the sound emitted, from the movement of the muscles and the low frequencies emitted from the contraction and relaxation of said muscles, or their blood flow, something which has actually allowed her to effectively avoid most attacks with incredible ease. In fact, it is this ability especially alongside her mastery of her vocal chords to allow her to demonstrate the phenomena known as absolute pitch (apart from her natural affinity to such a skill). Should Jessica ever be blinded, which she cannot be through the effects of any form of the concept of darkness, Jessica can see through the usage of this sense, as well as hear in ranges well above and below the normal hearing range. However, Jessica can stop her hearing for quite sometime to access the second attribute of Sensory Deprivation, the accumulation of Cosmo.
- Taste: The key to her awakened mastery over all things pertaining to her voice and vocal affinities, Jessica has in turn greatly strengthened and awakened her sense of taste, something which in turn renders her ability to speak and use her voice at perhaps one of the highest points it could possibly rest at. As a master of this sense Jessica's voice is considered to be quite legendary in potency, as well as her tongue's sensitivity. Jessica can learn things about people by simply tasting something they ate or drank previously or taste chemicals in the air for a variety of reasons, even the smallest amoung of such a chemical.
- Nyx, Mother of Discordia: Thanks to both her utter mastery of the sense of Taste, as well as her unique capabilities to utterly control and manipulate each aspect of her voice especially when utilized in tandem with her similarly mastered sense of Hearing, Jessica is capable of, like many Saints, creating incredibly powerful ways to use her partiular mastery over such a technique. With this particular technique, Jessica can bend the wills of those around her and hypnotize those who have heard it, working incredibly well with those who possess weaker wills, or those with a lesser sensitivity to the Cosmo, or even those with a lesser sensitivity to both of those senses on a supernatural scale. Considered to be a unique ability known as Charmspeak, Jessica can embed this within her music and even channel it directly to the brains of others without having it travel as an airwave. However, Jessica has also shown the ability to lure persons towards her with a minor tweak to how the power works.
- Paralysis: By humming a melody and utilizing her Cosmo to propogate the sound accross the battlefield, Jessica then goes offkey for a small period of time, or changes the type of sound her lips produce, in turn creating a sort of musical-cognitive dissonance in those who hear her music, given that the melody travelled through the air and struck her foes. While Jessica can in fact use this ability without the enemy hearing it in the traditional sense, the power's strength is still somewhat dependent on that particular ability granted that it had not been heard conventionally. However, assuming it was heard conventionally, the listener is paralyzed.
- Discharge: Through the use of her voice or a musical instrument like a violin, Jessica is capable of emanating a powerful attack through Sound. By channeling her Cosmo along with the soundwaves generated by either her voice or instrument, creating an incredibly powerful shock of extreme voltages, that cause the area to be filled with this electricity or with flowers in the form of a smalll tornado. The soundwaves themselves are of an extreme frequency capable of propelling the opponent through the air and destroy the enermy's armour as well as their actual body.
- Healing: By hearing the resonant frequency of her particular target through her incredibly powerful hearing, Jessica then imbues the object with a powerful melodic soundwave containing that particular frequency. As a result, through her melody, the object in question begins to heal the damage previously dealt to them, seemingly being reconstructed by the continuation of the sound wave. Jessica can also apply this to herself to heal from injuries in battle.
The Sixth Sense: IntuitionEdit
The most basic manifestation of the transcendent sense that is Cosmo, Intuition is the power inherent to all capable of feeling their own cosmo and the cosmo of others, with it's basic use distinguishing a Saint from any ordinary fighter. Allowing the user to both feel/sense and utilize cosmoenergy, and vastly augment the potential of one's body to levels beyond what is normal to most beings, Jessica is capable of masterfully utilizing this sense, due to both being very prodiguous in the art, and a member of the Lockhart family of Saints. Often thought to be the source of life for all living beings and the fundamental reason behind the existence of matter in the universe, Jessica is capable of creating and manipulating this power to devastating effect, unleashing the power of several worlds upon her unsuspecting opponent. Jessica hails from the Lockhart family, a dynasty of matriarchal Saints who have successfully cultivated exceptional levels of Cosmo. With the ability to wield Cosmo being deeply, deeply integrated into her very blood, Jessica has enormous potential as a Saint, having discovered and first using Cosmo at a very young age. Due to Cosmo being so intimiately linked with emotions, a serious situation may trigger an upsurge in anger and fighting spirit/determination/willpower, allowing for brief increases in power. Cosmo is the source of life for all living beings and also the reason all matter in the universe exists. The sixth sense allows the user to accomplish nearly incomprehensible feats for any mere mortal, such as mind reading, or speaking with the dead.
- Nature Communication: Jessica, as a masterful Saint, is capable of merging with the World or Nature, becoming an existence that loses most, if not all traces of presence (rendering extremely, extremely difficult to detect), and vastly increases her speed and offensive power. In addition, Jessica is also capable of psychrometically and/or intuitively collecting the Nature to extract information from the source, letting her know the exact location of targets and even maintain a near clairvoyant ability to predict future events, functioning in combat in a vein similar to the revered Sharingan's powers. This ability, over the years, has been compared to much stronger abilities such as Kenbunshoku Haki as well as the Intuition ability of other occupations and powers due to Jessica's ability to constantly have this power active as well as the fact that the power now requires absolutely no focus or concentration and allows her the ability of vanishing and reappearing before her opponents in a vein similar to teleportation.
- Sekishiki:Jessica, through extension of her powers to connect to the Nature aroound, her, is not only capable of visiting the world of spirits, but talking to and affecting disembodied souls in a manner most are unable to, completely carrying on casual conversations with souls and fighting them if need be. Jessica's incredible control over souls and spirits is noted to work in a manner different from other spiritual based occupations such as Meisters and Shamans, in that they utilize either the very aspects of the Underworld and manifest them, as well as utilize the immense unawakened sensitivity of spirits remaining in the area to generate powerful attacks while simultaneously sending them back to the afterlife. This also allows her to, once souls are freed and escape the thralls of such beings, send them back to the afterlife in a powerful explosion that is a resultant of bending the Big Will to move souls back into the plane of the dead. However, this is known to not work on living beings and souls, as that particular technique is said to be a technique lost to the ages. In addition, Jessica can use the lingering souls of the environment around her to charge up several powerful moves, vastly enhancing the powers of what previously were mere Cosmo-energized blasts of power. Since the acuqiring of a newfound talent with this technique, Jessica has been noted for summoning the incredible power of a master of Sekishiki to the table, taking her power to even higher heights. As the years have gone on, Jessica's talent has increased to the point that she has practically achieved a similar level of capability to the Saints of the previous universe, in the fact that her regular physical attacks can effect the intangible beings in the environment/surrounding area by directly striking the soul of the opponent, bypassing the elemental material their body is composed of to attack the substantial soul of the particular individual.
- Sekishiki Kisoen: This particular application of Sekishiki takes advantage of her birthsign of Cancer, enabling her to incinerate the world around with the mighty flames of the Yomotsu Hirasaka to feed on the souls of whatever it touches, and kill even immortals once their immortality is soul based, but may be ineffectual against those with physical immortality.
- Seikishiki Konso Ha: Jessica is also capable of attracting lost souls to the palm of her hand to produce an incredible explosion, initially producing a luminous ray which strikes his fire and causes souls around them to hurt the opponent, the magnitude of the explosion being proportional to the strength of the actual spirits being used and the number it is being applied to.
- Underworld Energy Slicer: Already existing technique came up with by herself., accidentally deleted.
- Evil Spirit Technique: Uses it only with Enchantment anyways.
- Dance of the Underworld Spirits: Boom.
- Atomic Destruction: Allowing Jessica to bypass conventional durability, the most basic technique of all Saints may also be the most utterly astounding power available to them. Jessica is capable of destroying the atoms of a substance, and as atoms form everything from organisms, water, air, light, and everything else in the known Universe, this ability allows Jessica to obliterate defenses, and be more readily capable of defeating solid elemental attacks.
- Telepathic Mind Reading: A Saint, being naturally enlightened to the power of Cosmo, is capable of demonstrating a vast swathe of potential sub-senses. Strong in the field of psychic Cosmo usage, Jessica is capable of reading the minds of the weak-wiled, and penetrating the mental defenses and safeguards, atleast to a limited extent, of those with even a stronger will than she does. This enhances her ability to read and predict the opponent's next move, one of the key characteristics of a Saint's fighting style. This also allows her information gathering and reconnaissance abilities to be amplified greatly.
- Mental Blow:
- Telekinesis: Though not as developed as a Psyren's usage, Saints too, upon the achieving of the Sixth and basic sense of Cosmo, are capable of lifting and effectively maniulating objects with their mind, lifting heavy objects beyond the capability of most persons for a vast variety of reasons, and condensing their telekinetic power into psychokinetic crystals for the sake of furher, more versatile telekinetic applications.
- Physical Attribute Augmentation: Jessica is capable of greatly strengthening all aspects of her physical abiltiies with the power of Cosmo, with the only limit to how strong she can get physically being the upper limits of her Cosmo and the amount of Cosmoenergy she can readily utilize. It is hard to explain or describe how much more powerful she can get physically considereing her normal stats, but upon increasing her power, Jessica is capable of taking her strength to levels that put many to simply stare in awe.
- Elemental Cosmo: Cosmos can possess an elemental attribute, that can greatly strengthen the power of one's Cosmo when utilized. here are seven Elements with their respective Strengths and Weaknesses. The Elements are Water, Fire, Wind, Thunder, Earth, Light and Darkness. Working in a similar manner to the elemental balances of shinobi, with Darkness and Light being the Saint's equivalent of Yin and Yang, regardless of the advantages capable of being held by more powerful elements, if one's Cosmo is inherently superior to the opponent then the element will maintain superiority even if it would be naturally impossible. Despite Jessica's relatively upbeat, happy personality, Jessica's attribute is indeed the power of Darkness. The contrast between her personality and her Cosmo attribute is considered to be a direct representation of the Lockhart prophecy of being The Light Wielding Darkness. Wielding one of the rarest types of Elemental Cosmo, and one on par with Light, Jessica's potential with her Darkness Cosmo is surprisingly high, capable of disarming powerful opponents with it.
- Crystal Wall: Jessica is capable of conjuring an immensely powerful barrier constructed entirely put of psycho-power, between herself and an object, and is capable of defending and reflecting against, most if not all times of attacks. Capable of defending the user against psychic and Cosmo attacks, in addition to things like gases and poisons, rebounding the attack back to the enemy with the same strength it was launched. This is perhaps one of Jessica's most powerful defenses, and has enabled her to protect herself against the most powerful of strikes.
- Crystal Robe: A much weaker variant than the Wall, Jessica is capable of wrapping a minature wall around her body to protect herself from minor injury and further damage. In addition, by applying the robe to specific areas, for example, wounds, she can accelerate her body's healing factor by allowing it to clot faster as well as removes the chance for infections to get into her body.
- Crystal Net: A variation of the technique Crystal Wall which creates a psycho-power made spider web. This web can refrain the movements of the targets that get in contact with it, while being incredulously difficult to break. Stops movement such as physical, teleportation, as well as completely paralyzes the opponent unless retracted.
- Sensory Annihilation: This ability allows Jessica to withdraw all the senses from the opponent; all five regulars plus to some extent consciousness, leaving the opponent completely incapable of activity and lose the capability to be considered as possessing the characteristic or irritability, one of the characteristics of living beings. However, this technique is rendered wholly incapable of affecting any being who has attained the Seventh Sense.
- Raw Cosmoenergy Manipulation:
- Maiden's Burst: Explosive wave but with Cosmo.
- Pulse: An incredibly basic usage of Cosmoenergy, Jessica exerts her Cosmoenergy in the surrouniding environment, realeasing a wave of force that overpowers the underlying portion of the Big Will in her direct surroundings due to it being so far spread out. Releasing her Cosmoenergy, Jessica is capable of overpowering the sensitivity of most things in her direct surroundings, knocking persons unconcious lest they be capable of resisting her Pulse through the use of a vastly superior Cosmo, another Pulse or sufficiently strong willed, (Haoshoku Haki counts as a Pulse in this scenario too). This particular usage of Cosmo is a special technique of her mother's family. This has also been known to cause destructive effects on the surrounding area, breaking apart the rock underneath her and cracking the ground beneath her, even casually displacing the very waters she stands next to, due to the fact that all things are made of what Saints refer to as the Big Will.
- Rayneira: She's the Cosmo trigger in Jess's mind for this ability, Infusion of positive energies embodied deeply by her Cosmo to heal and restore things, strengthen barriers and objects, strengthen herself, healing Reinforcement.
- Sumesh: Ability to shape the energy and make constructs.
Jessica, as a Mage has demonstrated tremendous skill in the usage of Magic Power, a source of Magic stored by her Magic Origin within her body. Jessica has demonstrated an immense amount of Magic Power which is made most noticeable by her extensive skill in the forms of magic she possesses, to the point where she is capable of utilizing a Chaos Art and even subverting it's otherwise immense cost with Cosmo. Producing a powerful magical aura, Jessica's magical power is often such that it becomes emitted as if some sort of monster and beast from her body when emananted in large quantities, and can, though vastly inefficient, used to protect her in dire situations due to it's raw density. As a Mage, Jessica's raw magical power in terms of ethernano storage and conversion is said to be unparalleled within Astrea, having honed it alongside her talent with Cosmo from an incredibly young age, and was actually born with an incredibly expansive reserve of Magic Power within her Magic Origin. Still only on her first Magical Origin, Jessica has shown enough magical power to easily surpass and put to shame many who consider themselves S-Class in reserves of Magical Power and have additionally unlocked their Second Origin. Jessica is even capable of transforming her aura into what would appear to be a vortex out of sheer magical energy, causing the winds to blow at incredible speeds before stabilizing it. Accumulating enormous amounts of Ethernano with every breath, Jessica has a vast capacity for magic power.
Darkness God Slayer MagicEdit
In a similar vein to all forms of Slayer Magic, Jessica's magic is no different. Jessica's magic is a type of Lost Magic that allows her to transform her physiology into that of a God, changing her own Magic Origin with the holy energy and divine power transforming her body to match the Gods of her element, utilizing offensive, defensive, and even supplementary styles. As a Darkness God Slayer, Jessica is rendered completely, utterly invulnerable to any form of onslaught involving shadows and darkness. Like all other God Slayer styles, this magic revolves around the manipulation, usage, and consumption of a type of element. This magic also involves bodily transformation. In Jessica's case, the element is darkness. Jessica's unnatural darkness can be used to envelop and protect her body from attacks, especially those intended to blind her. At maximum potential, Darkness God Slayer Magic is rumoured to grant the user the ability to "sense the darkness" within the hearts of others, detecting their negative emotions with ease. While it is extremely destructive, it can also be defensive or just be used casually. Like all God Slayer magic, Darkness God slayer magic is black, though many would argue that it would have been regardless of being a God slayer magic due to the nature of the element of darkness. Jessica's unique form of Darkness is said to have a freezing effect, having temperatures reaching below -196 degrees Celsius, or -321 degrees Fahrenheit, with even just -55 degrees Celsius proving enough to practically freeze human in skin in less than a second once exposed. The darkness continually devours all heat/sources of heat, replacing the heat with temperatures low enough to cause the instant freezing of most liquids. While the temperatures may fluctuate depending one what the user wants, and the fact that it is possible to heat up the Darkness, the temperature cannot exceed -17 degrees Celsius, or 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Those who encounter this Darkness will not experience warmth when shrouded by it. The darkness utilized in this form of God slayer magic has been known to take on physical form, allowing the user to bludgeon or cut opponents with it. Jessica can also mold the darkness into different shapes and forms, allowing them to create weapons, armors or more dynamic creations such as animals and other beasts to attack their foes. In addition, God Slayer Magic inherently cannot collide with, clash with, cancel out, or be cancelled out by other attacks, unless said attack is of a God Slayer class, as in a similar manner to Flame God Slayer Magic easily going through the ordinary flames of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, though, however, defenses on the other hand have a much better chance, though the immense power of God Slayer Magic may still enable them to be more easily overwhelmed. In addition, like all God Slayers, Jessica is capable of reconsuming her own element to gain back magical power and stamina even if created by her own magic, a step above regular Slayer Magic. The Darkness capable of being absorbed by a God Slayer also extends to negative emotions.
- Darkness God's Phantasmal Scream: Jessica, as a Darkness God Slayer, is capable of employing a spell similar to the standard Bellow attack used by other God Slayers. By inhaling a certain amount of air and then completely expelling every last bit of the inhaled air from her system quickly and rapidly, her Slayer Magic enhanced lungs capable of forcing out air and intaking it on a level considered inhuman. By doing this, Jessica release a deafening shockwave of darkness.The strength of the shockwave is determined by the amount of air he intakes. Even without taking in a large amounts of air, it is capable of destroying objects with ease. Upon training her power and learning about the Chaos Art of Aetther Forge, Jessica is capable of manipulating the trajectory of the beam, splitting the shockwave/beam to hit several targets in a single usage. Each beam possessing, or the entirety of the shockwave possessing the inherent heat absorbing ablities of Darness God Slayer Magic, Jessica is capable of freezing targets with the power of Darkness usually in a single hit, in addition to the almighty power of regular Darkness itself. If not possible to hit the target in question, the shockwave leaves behind orbs of darkness, that wil continually hunt for their target unless it is impossible to reach them, locked on like an etremely advanced homing missile.
- Darkness God's Condensed Shot:
- Darkness God's Wave: Jessica is capable of releasing a wave of darkness with a mere swing of her hand, impacting the opponent with great blunt force and power enough to push them back. She also uses this to effectively counter fast-moving attacks or multi-directional attacks. Jessica is also capable of employing this technique through her feet, stomping on the ground and releasing an omnidirectional wave of darkness, effectively serving as both a defense and offense. When used by her feet, the spell is refered to as Darkness God's Quake. Jessica is capable of using this power to rend the Earth, cut the skies, and even disrupt incoming enemy spells if they are being cast at the time and of a size that she can reflect. In addition, this shockwave can be used as personal protection, in a sense stopping her from having to face the total onslaught of a powerful energy beam-esque attack should the need arise.
- Darkness God's Blessing: Jessica is capable of enveloping items and weapons in shrouds of Darkness, greatly augmenting their defensive prowess and combat efficiency. With this ability, this allows Jessica to effectively improvise with the most mundane of objects, effectively utilizing them to great skill while in the heat of battle. As for actually, fully polished, skilllfully crafted weaponry, the power of the weapon is increased immensely, effectively enabling her the opportunity to fight off more powerful swordsmen, freezing their weapons and armours upon impact, absorbing the inherent heat from everything around her.
- Darkness God's Spears: One of Jessica's more simple spells, Jessica creates a spear made out of pure darkness, utilziing the weapon as a projectile or as a physical weapon, forming a powerful weapon in the hands of Jessica, her primary form of weapon based combat being the use of polearms. If chosen to be thrown, it produces an incredibly destructive explosion upon impact. She can also utilize these spears in rapid succession, though this increases the difficulty in controlling their trajectory. In fact, this spell was the first to foreshadow her being capable of utilizing Shade Forge, as the form of creation is exactly that.
- Darkness God's Saint of Darkness: A spell with two attributes, Jessica is only consciously capable of using one of them. The user shifts their body into pure darkness energy, a technique that increases their mobility and erases their corporeal form, thus negating all physical attacks upon their form and limiting the amount of damage they can receive from others. By wrapping their body around the targets, they can weigh them down immensely and wear down any protective gear they have, being unable to be shaken off, as their body has no physical form, and their efforts will just ensure they waste precious energy. They can also induce the freezing effect on the opponent, freezing them right there and then. This increases her transportation speed greatly, to the point many a person actually believes that she can teleport.
- Darkness God's Hand: Jessica is capable of gathering magical energies in the atmphsphere and compressing them on and in one of their fists before unleashing a powerful elemental magical energy projecting punch, a devastating blow that can cause even piercing, penetrating damage, ripping through lesser forms of Elemental Magic and most defenses if left unprotected, due to the sheer power of the spell. Many say that the only way to properly defend against this spell, is to evade.
- Darkness God's Foot: Similarly to Jessica's Darkness God's Hand spell, Jessica is capable of gathering magical energies to her feet, compressing them into her feet. As one's legs are said to be 7-8 times more powerful than one's arms, this spell is often used simply for overkill and boredom.
- Darknight Identity: Jessica is capable of utilizing a power awakened from her darkest and negative emotions to achieve a great power from using this state, and can allow it to take control over her body at times. However, Jessica has also learned to accept it, fully enabling her to control her new found strength. Gaining shadow markings on her body, both her physical and magical performances grow sevveral times, as well as attaining higher levels of Darkness Manipulation. As the first sentence only said awakened, not utilized by, it infers that is capable of switching emotional sources later. Jessica's Darknight Identity draws from her positive emotions, and allows her to partially and fully embrace this Darkness, with her power being enhanced five times over.
- Enhanced Magical Power: As this power is connected to her magical source/Magic Origin, their magical performance becomes enhanced due to their power being further tapped into. This increases her magic power and the power of her spells in a similar manner to Drive in Dragon Slayers.
- Enhanced Physical Power: Jessica is capable of utilizing the power of her Darknight Identity for enhancing her physical capabilities. While being affected by the Darknight Identity state, almost all of her physical features and characteristcs rise many times, allowing her to accomplish amazing feats in their performance.
- Shadow Stealth: Shadowsinker is a core aspect of Darkness Based Slayer Magic and one of the magic's most powerful assets; effectively, it's a more effective version of the Shadow Body spell, which is a darkness-based version of the Elemental Body ability of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed; but Shadowsinker is a permanently available ability - Shadowsinker enables the user of Darkness God Slayer Magic to transform their body into shadows, allowing them to sink into the ground in order to roam around freely at high speed and teleport. This shadowy from grants the caster near unparalleled speed and an immunity to harm when transformed; essentially granting them the status of semi-flight. With Shadowsinker, the user is capable of closing the distance between themselves and their enemies, and can even use it go through them, attacking and then re-materializing continually as a form of a 'speed blitz'.
- Darknight Identity: Jessica is capable of utilizing a power awakened from her darkest and negative emotions to achieve a great power from using this state, and can allow it to take control over her body at times. However, Jessica has also learned to accept it, fully enabling her to control her new found strength. Gaining shadow markings on her body, both her physical and magical performances grow sevveral times, as well as attaining higher levels of Darkness Manipulation. As the first sentence only said awakened, not utilized by, it infers that is capable of switching emotional sources later. Jessica's Darknight Identity draws from her positive emotions, and allows her to partially and fully embrace this Darkness, with her power being enhanced five times over.
An existence similar to that of a Molding Magic, allowing the user to create and manipulate therie element into various shapes and sizes, Jessica Lockhart, employing this powerful spell, belonging to a group of spells known as the legendary Chaos Arts, is capable of shaping the ether manifested through th Chaos Arts into anything she wants at the time. Surging magical energy outwards briefly, and beginning to undergo a relatively complex process to shift her magical energies and other particles into the energy form known as the Sacred Aether. Jessica is capable of shaping any manifestation of her magical power into any form she would like, and due to the complexity of this creation, the power of constructs created with this power is far beyond regular Molding Magic, and the potential for creation is nigh-limitless, such as creating weaponry, and even stabilized energy columns that erupt from the ground. Albeit the immense power of this spell already, Jessica can combine this power with the power of Darkness itself, enhancing it's capabilities with the overwhelming power of Darkness God Slayer Magic. Capable of creating countless items by simply shaping her magical power and thinking about it, lacking need for the use of proper modification technique to brung her thoughts into reality, as a Darkness God Slayer and user of Shade Forge, Jessica can draw any darkness or shadow from any source almost endlessly, and like Darkness God Slayer Magic's regular form, Jessica can utilize all the properties of her magic, increasing the power of everything she creates. However, the cost of utilizing her own Darkness God Slayer Magic rather than transforming other Darkness into it is relatively high. However, through Jessica's mastery of the Darkness element of Cosmo, Jessica is capable of combining her own miniature big bang energies with her Magic Power to produce quite an impressive feat. While Cosmo tends to be extremely useful in changing an element to specific structures an forms, ranging from a beam to the full construct of an animal, Cosmo users tend to lack in the sheer magnitude and raw power of the Darkness that Slayers can create, limiting their potential for diversity. However, Shade Forge is capable of taking the Darkness emitted by Cosmo and combine it with the powers of Darkness God Slayer Magic to reach an unholy union that should probably have never actually been discovered.
- Static Shade Forge: The first of the two methods of utilizing Shade Forge, Jessica is capable of the creation of inanimate objects at will, and can form almost any weaponry at all, and in a similar manner to Molding Magic, can seemingly create anything from nothing. Jessica can jab darkness into the soil below, and can potentially cause the soil beneath her to become converted into shadow if necessary, from which she can manipulate and shape the newly formed shadows in any manner she pleases. However, if the soil in question was to be somehow empowered, or mystically infused, Jessica will find it much harder to utilize Shadow Erosion on.
- Dynamic Shade Forge: The method of armies, Jessica is capable of using the second form of Shade Forge, creating familiars forged from Darkness. These familiars are formed when Jessica focuses more magical energy into the formation of their Shade Forge magic while envisioning a guardian of sorts, enabling her to manifest them from Darkness. Possessing a black, smoky colouration, soft glow, and at times, hundreds of eyes, Jessica can go beyond creating animals of darkness, and even to human body parts and full humanoid beings, capable of using them for transportation, offensive capabilities, and diversions. In addition, Jessica can choose either to command them or grant them free will and thought, and, on rare occasions, can summon avatars of foes defeated.
- Cosmo Alterations
- Shade Forge:Darkness Gauntlet: Jessica is capable of utilizing her Darkness cosmo to envelop her arms and greatly increase her striking power apart from weapons, considered her personal version of Darkness God's Blessing. This can also be applied to her lower limbs.This strike often emits a shockwave on it's release, and the actual impact usually freezes the portion of the body she comes into contact with.
- Shade Forge: Dark Chills:Jessica is capable of creating a dome of pure darkness that completely envelops the environment and completely negates the opponent's sense of sight, completely blocking it off and forcing them to utilize some other form of sensory perception, as Jessica is now able to completely unleash an onslaught of attacks on her now blinded opponent, effectively attacking them as a completely invisible entity.
- Shade Forge: Bomb of Chaos:Jessica condenses the murky darkness into a small sphere, shrinking it in size and solidifying it, then grabbing it and throwing it at her target, which when comes in contact with something, it explodes into a large explosion of darkness. The size varies however, depending on how much darkness Jessica has stored and how much she condensed it and made unstable.
- 'Shade Forge: Divine Avatar:Jessica is capable of utilizing her Darkness God Slayer Magic and then take advantage of the fact that Cosmo can breathe life into constructs, e.g, turning a torrent of water into the direct shape and form of a dragon head. Jessica can effectively create a clone of herself, capable of everything she can, with several drawbacks. Firstly, the God Slayer Magic utilized by the Copy will be much weaker, with the exception of the Saint of Darkness ability, which is instead easier for the Copy. Secondly, it lacks the durability that Jessica has, though it can attempt to remedy this with Cosmo, though it's durability will still pale in comparison to her own
- Black Ankh: Channeling her Darknight Identity and infusing it within the metaphorical forge that grants her much higher heights of literal power, and then combining it with the Divne Avatar, Jessica is capable of summoning a very particular manifestation of her shadow itself, the Stallion, taking the form of the Black Ankh of this technique. An incredibly massive being, Jessica is capable of harnessing this creature's full power at will upon achieving this level of mastery of Shade Forge and bestows upon her physical boons as well as additional boons. By manifesting the arms or legs of the Stallion, Jessica can completely block attacks that would otherwise surely annhilate her, as well as attack with enormous force once it is around her arms. While Jessica can summon it to fight alongside her, should Jessica's get enraged the Stallion will envelope her body. It should be noted that this is a Darkness based technique passed down to Jessica by her father, and it usually would force persons to run mad. However, Jessica's control over the darkness allows it to completely wrap around her like some sort of armour without the side-effects of insanity, though protecting others with this is another thing completely. In addition, while the creature's strength is usually proportional to light, her ability to produce vast amounts of darkness somewhat counteracts any feeling of weakness the creature may potentialy feel during the day (though nonetheless, it is stronger during the night.)
- Shade Forge: Barrier of Darkness: Jessica is capable of forging a
- Shade Forge:God of Darkness: Tartarus: Jessica extends her shadows underneath her target, and creates arm-shaped shadows that latch onto her target, restricting their movements, though it is meant to be used to capture a target, it can also be used to tear the target apart using the shadowy arms. However, it can also be used on a larger scale during night, in which she can merge her shadow with the larger shadows of buildings or with the darkness the night reflects to create hundred to thousands of shadowy arms that can effectively take out a large group of enemies.
- Original Spells
- Shade Forge: Blade- Shade Forge: Blade is a Darkness God Slayer Magic spell of the Shade Forge sub-ability it enables Jessica to manifest a sword composed entirely of darkness for a variety of purposes, most notably for close-range combat. In any case, when manifesting Shade Forge: Blade, what emerges is a relatively simple-looking western short sword composed entirely out of darkness – of course, the wielder of Darkness God Slayer Magic is capable of altering the composition and thus the appearance of said sword thanks to the Shade Forge: Blade being a byproduct of their dominance over darkness, the caster is able to change the properties and composition of any Shade Forge: Blade through thoughts alone into alternate forms as long as it still counts as a "sword"; while normally, it appears as a light-blue sword with a crossguard that points upwards on both sides to resemble extra blades, it can be modified into a plethora of other forms as long as it still counts as a "sword", such as a katana, rapier, longsword, cutlass, zweihänder, jian, and many more. In any case, no matter the form and shape that Shade Forge: Blade takes upon, it can clash head-to-head with regular, solid blades and come off no worse for wear- the weapon is capable of slicing straight through magical barriers of and alloy forged weaponry and armour as well. Each slash released with the blade known to possess a truly incredible amount of energy -both kinetic and supernatural- behind its motion, releasing immense amounts of darkness in every wake that trails along the ground in a similar manner to that of a Sword Beam, flying towards the opponent while travelling across the ground, more often than not dealing large amounts of damage to a target while busting through anything it comes into contact with. While in its solid form, the Shade Forge: Blade can endure even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks; and it can withstand getting crushed by a pressurized forc. The caster is capable of channeling their other Darkness God Slayer Magic spells. As a side note, by pouring more energy into the weapon's composition, the caster is capable of lengthening and enlarging the dark blade to reach the size and height of skyscrapers, granting the caster the ability to cause enormous amounts of devastation with every swing. The blade is shown to become as light or as heavy as the wielder wishes it to, thanks to its composition, and the power of Shade Forge: Blade is capable of inflicting a deep cut into the opponent's body. Shade Forge: Blade can be utilized as a form of 'blades below the shoulder' in order to enhance the user's own close-combat blows, as even though they are mounted in such a manner, they lose none of their special properties- additionally, if the user already possesses a personalized sword, they are capable of overlaying the casting sequence of Shade Forge: Blade upon their ordinary weapon, causing the Magic Seal to superimpose itself upon the cold alloys of their sword before undergoing crystallization and gaining Shade Forge: Blade as a "protective casing" of sorts, more than doubling the damage their regular sword would be capable of unleashing.
- Extension: Shard Rider- Extension: Shard Rider is Darkness God Slayer Magic spell of the Shade Forge sub-ability and, as the prefix of "extension" would indicate, a variant of the Shade Forge: Blade spell - going further from manifesting a sword of darkness, Extension: Shard Rider involves the caster leaping upon their blade and then propelling themselves forward with a burst of darkness, riding the weapon like a surfboard into the target. In any case, when performing Extension: Shard Rider, the user, while already gripping a Shade Forge: Blade within their hands, infuses this blade with their magical energy,- from here, instead of utilizing the Shade Forge: Blade for direct and close-range melee combat as it would normally be harnessed, the caster focuses the dark energies manifested through the Dark Slayer Magic upon the Shade Forge: Blade as they leap upon the blade as to treat it as a psuedo-vehicle for high-speed transportation; the moment that the caster puts both of their feet upon this blade and commands it to move through mental commands while causing it to resemble a surfboard, specks of dust begin to scatter from its very composition, as the caster begins to fuel more and more of their magical energies into the sword that serves as a solid surface underneath their feet, causing it to resemble a blade-shaped rocket as the caster then shoots forth like a bullet, moving at high speeds to the point that they become nothing but a blur - it's estimated that the velocity that a wielder moves at while Extension: Shard Rider is in motion is much swifter than unsupplemented regular transportation magic, making it a slight improvement overall, best suited for an impromptu getaway. When the caster comes into contact with the opponent, it will knock them down if they are standing, and the jagged tip of the blade they are riding on is capable of piercing all sorts of barriers; addition, it is capable of knocking the opponent back if it is utilized when the user is airborne. The first strike will freeze the opponent with the secondary property of the Darkness, and it is capable of knocking the opponent back if it is utilized when the user is airborne. Additionally, thanks to the sheer velocities that the darkness board moves at, the kinetic energy released by its movements can produce enough force to occasionally reverse an opponent, leaving the enemy unexpectedly open which the caster can immediately take advantage of. When in motion, Extension: Shard Rider is capable of trailing large amounts of darkness in its wake, which can damage the opponent.
- Shade Forge: Shield: Shade Forge: Shield is a Darkness God Slayer Magic spell of the Shade Forge sub-ability - as the name suggests, it enables the caster to manifest a shield composed entirely of darkness. In any case, what emerges is a barrier formed entirely from darkness for the sole purpose of defense – the barrier resembles the form of geometric shapes that connect to form the overall shape of tessellating hexagons and is capable of being modified to suit almost any situation in regards to both its shape and properties. Each transformation that the Shade Forge: Shield undergoes is induced by the caster's mental commands alone, with no real need to pump any magical energies into its composition to alter its shape and sizes. The Shade Forge: Shield acts as a high-density shield that “appears” to be immovable by any outside force, and it can take the form of numerous wide spires of darkness that erupt from the ground, thus reducing the number of elements required for a complete defense. The defensive power of Shade Forge: Shield is absolutely immense; they can protect the caster from almost anything that is aimed towards their form- upon contact with an opposing attack, the strike which is aimed towards the caster's body that touches the Shade Forge: Shield is brought to a screeching halt as its kinetic energy is reduced to zero- this can works against magic, bullets, explosions, and other projectiles; effectively, for a three-hundred-and-sixty degree method of defense, the caster is capable of using Shade Forge: Shield to erect walls composed of massive pillars of darkness as if they were built by hand around their entire body. The spell can also be used for offensive purposes, launching forward to create powerful forces to strike the targets, or to deflect forces sent by enemies right back at them, and they are capable of manipulating such defensive barriers at their will, bending and twisting them to better guard themselves as well as their allies from enemy attacks; in addition, the caster can split the Shade Forge: Shield barriers into their constitutive elements, which they can freely move in midair and employ for offensive purposes. Of course, through the inherent malleability of Shade Forge that's a result of it being an imitation of Molding Magic, a wielder of Darkness God Slayer Magic is able to downscale the size of Shade Forge: Shield in order to transform it into a hand-held shield, specifically that of a buckler, which is a small shield, up to fourty-five centimeters in diameter, gripped in the fist with a central handle behind the boss for use in close-range combat. Despite being, well, a shield, Shade Forge: Shield can be harnessed for both defensive and offensive capabilities, commonly throwing the shield at their opponents, using the impressive aerodynamic properties of the shield in order to have the normally defensive weapon tear through the air while ignoring wind resistance and path deflection, smashing into anything that it comes into contact with, possessing mindbogglingly incredible flexibility, frequently rebounding from objects over and over without sacrificing any of its momentum.
- Shade Forge: Lance- Shade Forge: Lance is a Darkness God Slayer Magic spell of the Shade Forge sub-ability - as the name suggests, it enables the caster to manifest a spear composed entirely of darkness. Typically, the Shade Forge: Lance varies greatly in terms of appearance, but it's generally twice as long as the caster themselves is tall - thanks to the Shade Forge: Lance being a byproduct of their dominance over darkness, the caster is able to change the properties and composition of any Shade Forge: Lance through thoughts alone into alternate forms in accordance with the whims of the caster, such as morphing its structure morphed into halberds, a guandao, a trident, bardiches, a pollaxe, a Ji, and many more options are at the caster's disposal. Of course, once brought into the physical world, this crystalline lance is able to be wielded for close-range combat in a similar manner to that of a completely ordinary spear, possessing enough force to cut through solid steel and even pierce through a fortified magical barrier. Because of the inherent malleability of Shade Forge that's a result of it being an imitation of Molding Magic, the caster is able to alter the tensile strength of the dark lance in order to bestow the lance with an innate fragility, as upon contact with a solid surface, the previously threatening-looking lance of darkness seemingly shatters into a dozen or so smaller lances of darkness, which the caster directs towards their target, being launched forward at amazing speeds; resulting in a punching force traveling through the air in the opponent's direction. When in motion and split into innumerable fragments, Shade Forge: Lance is capable of homing upon an opponent, but instead of dodging many an obstacle until it reaches the user's intended target, Shade Forge: Lance functions in a similar manner to that of a drill — grinding through anything that the spear comes into contact with. Upon contact with the foe, Shade Forge: Lance releases all of the darkness energy and magical particles that compose it—exploding violently in a burst of darkness.
- Shade Forge: Tiger- Shade Forge: Tiger is a Darkness God Slayer Magic spell of the Shade Forge line which enables the caster to create a mechanical-looking lion composed purely of darkness to fulfill a variety of purposes - the tiger is symbolic of the white tiger of the four symbols. In any case, when performing Shade Forge: Tiger what emerges is a relatively large saber-toothed tiger, about as tall as an adult human being; like all other beings made manifest through Shade Forge, this tiger is known to be almost completely coin appearance, and as the kanji for its name would indicate, the Shade Forge: Tiger's textures are mainly in light colours such as whites and golds, with a metallic golden mane as well as a triad of blue-textured orbs held in "cases" of sorts, with two where its ears would be, and one attached to its forehead. The rest of its head is mainly white, with several blackened portions such as the parts around its scarlet eyes. In terms of bodily structure, the Shade Forge: Tiger has black portions taking the place of the middle of its limbs separating the upper parts and its paws, which have golden claws. Finally, while the Shade Forge: Tiger does not possess a tail, it has two partially cybernetic hands protruding from its back, extending from a pool of azurite liquid darkness on both sides. Once summoned, like all Dynamic Shade Forge creations, Shade Forge: Tiger acts in a similar manner to a Celestial Spirit or a Familiar, obeying the caster's every command. In terms of specifications, the Shade Forge: Tiger is known to be rather fast and powerful, appearing and vanishing in the blink of an eye while the opponent in unable to track the darkness-forged beast. Possessing heightened senses such as smell and hearing, the Shade Forge: Tiger is capable of reacting well before the enemy; the tiger is also able to sniff out magical auras to track the target down. Shade Forge: Tiger, in battle, often cloaks itself in crystalline energies while racing around and delivering countless claw slash and body-slamming moves; upon getting within striking distance of the foe, Shade Forge: Tiger will revert back to its natural state as formless crystalline energy, electrocuting the target as to clamp down upon them and leave them vulnerable for the caster's next strike. The wielder of Darkness God Slayer Magic has displayed that they are more than capable of simultaneously creating two or more Shade Forge: Tigers, but it has been noted that manifesting more than one diminishes the quality of the creation as they become slightly slower and weaker in power.
- Shade Forge: Gateway- Shade Forge: Gateway is a Darkness God Slayer Magic Spell of the Shade Forge line enabling the caster to create a "gateway of darkness" for a variety of purposes. Learning how to do so from a singular application of her Darkness Magic that allowed her to open the portal created by Tarianna's father, ever since, Jessica has attempted to recreate the same portal as in order for her to control it, the portal had to be made of some sort of her element. By channeling the power of Darkness to acumulate around a given location, and the powers of the Sacred Aether and the Cosmo to mold it, Jessica is capable of producing a hole in what would appear to be anything that allows her to walk through and appear in another location. While Jessica's range is not as great as the range of others, Jessica is known to be capable of summoning this gateway right infront of her, or in the middle of her own darkness attacks even if the size would not usually fit her body (for example, a miniature Darkness Blade).
Celestial Spirit MagicEdit
Celestial Spirit Magic is a type of Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. When a Celestial Spirit Mage receives a Key and opens its Celestial Gate for the first time, they have to set up a contract with the respective Spirit. This contract consists of asking the Spirit which days it can be summoned by its contractor. Possessing the key of Libra, Jessica is capable of summoning the curvaceous Spirit, capable of employing Gravity Magic to get rid of her foes, whether they are a singular entitty or a multitude of them. However, she can also adopt the powers of the Spirits she summons.
- Star Dress: A Celestial Spirit Magic Spell in which the user incorporates the power of a Celestial Spirit into their body by placing the key of the Spirit in question on their chest. The power manifests itself in the form of a wardrobe change (similar to Requip), in this case in the form of a dress centered around the Spirit in question's own wardrobe. Also, the user, by adopting the powers and appearance of the Spirit they choose, also adopts a portion of their powers, being able to make use of their Magic. This adoption of power, however, is not limited solely to the Spirit's Magic, but also includes their Magic Power itself, which allows the user to make use of spells of their own that may require more than one person due to the tremendous amount of Magic Power required to cast it. Due to the Celestial spirits tending to have gargantuan reserves of Magic Power, by utilizing this spell, Jessica, in essence, grants herself more magical power than put into casting the spell.
- Star Dress: Libra Form: While in the Libra form, Jessica's attire resembles a belly dancer's, consisting of a frilled and striped bikini top along with a patterned loincloth sporting pom-poms at the waist. She wears numerous bangles on her arms and legs, and her neck is also concealed by a thick necklace. On her feet are a simple pair of sandals, and her head is dressed with a zigzagged headband.
- Enhanced Strength: Libra, while not exactly known for her outstanding supernatural strength, still retains a strength beyond that of a normal human, once splitting a boulder larger than herself with a kick. Jessica has also adopted this power, enhancing her physical strength.
- Gravity Change: A Magic that allows its users to alter the gravity of a person, either themselves or someone else. Users can lower the target's gravity, enabling them to walk on walls, or raise the target's gravity, rendering them incapable of moving. The user can also change their body figure temporarily by using this. The user can also change others' body with this magic. This magic type was the major elemental magic type of Libra, and as a result, Jessica is able to utilize this power, in fact, seemingly better than Libra can herself, though that may be because of the combined knowledge of that adopted by Libra and her own magical experience. Persons usually mistake her gravity and darkness control as that of the Yami Yami No Mi. Due to Jessica's skill with the Gravity Magic, Jessica's own Magic Origin produced a more permantnet change, allowing her to use Gravity Magic even outside of her actual Star Dress state.
- Fall: A spell that quite obviously derives it's power from Gravity Change, Jessica can increase the gravity of the targeted location, disabling any foes trapped within the confinements and destabilizing weak magic. Due to being this young, Jessica's range is not that high, though the sheer effectiveness of the ability has not gone down a bit. Directly learned from Libra, Jessica can change the direcion of her gravity, allowing her to control something's/someone's trajectory in mid-air and even replicate attraction and repulsion if used wisely enough. When used in a high magnitude, Jessica has the potential to can crush bones and snap other body parts, eventually grinding them into dust, though this is an advanced applicatin and usually fatal, so it is not smething she eploys often.
- Suspend: Decreasing a target's gravity, Jessica can in essence leave the opponent suspended in mid-air and have them float around as if weightless. With this, Jessica can effectivey "lift" weights she logically should not be able to, and replicate flight.
- Black Hole: Jessica activates this by first using Chaos, creating a dark orb between the caster and their opponent. This orb generates its own gravitational field, thanks to the effects of Gravity Change increasing the level of gravitational force and raw attractive potential, drawing in everything around itself, and also appears to increase in strength and size after a short period of time.
- Unrelenting Force:
Heavenly Body MagicEdit
Heavenly Body Magic is a powerful Caster-type magic that focuses and revolves around the usage and manipulation of heavenly or astronomical bodies, harnessing the properties of astronomical objects to generate incredible feats of power, ranging from the manipulation of the energy of the very stars above themselves to the relentless crushing power of the gravitational force. When combined with the gravitational power of her Celestial Spirit Magic from the key of Libra, Jessica gains the power to manipulate gravity on such an incredibly potent level that a powerful magnetic field is discharged, which in turn produces incredibly powerful bolts of lightning.
- Stellar Energy Absorption: Heavenly Body Magic's basic ability is to grant the user the ability to absorb stellar energy either directly from stars or from people who use said energy for magic. Jessica can also absorb the magical stellar energy from other Heavenly Body Magic users and their attacks.
- Meteor: Jessica is capable of shrouding herself in Magic with vastly improves her movement speed to even further levels, and even if the opponent was capable of detecting her trajectory, it becomes nearly impossible to catch her, her speed being tremendously improved, as well as granting her flight despite her already being capable of it previously.
- Meteor Burst: While moving around freely using Meteor, Jessica collects or accumulates speed and motion from the activity around her which she can unleash at a particular moment, in this moment, she releases all of her accumulated speed at once granting her a ginormous boost in her speed for a "hearbeat". While using this, she can negate inertia and friction around her to move at tremendously high speeds without suffering from any harmful effects, allowing her to make sharp turns or attack at once without slowing down. This burst of speed generates tremendous amount of energy, so much so that, it seems almost as if Jessica is on fire and the opponent struck by her physical attacks are sent flying away with tremendous force. Jessica can perform a burst of speed that allows her to move so fast it appears as if she has teleported, thus taking her enemies by surprise. This technique allows Jessica to leave several speed mirages behind as she moves. As a result of the burst, Jessica's speed, reflexes and perceptions greatly increase for an instant. With this, Jessica can move at extremely high hypersonic speeds.
- Grand Chariot: While in the air, by putting both hands on top of each other and fingers spread in quite a particular manner, Jessica summons several Magic Seals which then fuse together to make the appearance of a constellation. Each seal then releases a powerful blast of starlight down on her opponent which forms the pattern on the ground before exploding, or the seal can be drawn in the sky before being cast, bombarding an opponent with the countless beams of light rivaling an actual meteor's force.
- Altairis:The user crosses their arms above their head to begin casting the spell. As they prepare to fire the spell, all nearby shadows are drawn towards them, forming a small black orb which rapidly grows in size and also gains small white lights inside it, similar to the night sky. The user then unleashes the orb towards the target. The orb appears to be incredibly dense, and may hold a tremendous amount of gravity to crush the opponent. Its nature is comparable to a black hole, due to its incredible pull on the surrounding materials, people, and light.
- Rings of Saturn: Rings of Saturn is a formidable binding technique that can also act as an offensive spell. To execute, Jessica raises her index finger into the air and circling it above her head to create a single large ring of stellar energy. Once created, she transports the circular energy ring over her opponent, then lowers and homes it on them. The ring then breaks up into two parts, one binding the targets upper torso another binding the lower. This results in the opponent being gripped and trapped within the circular attack. However, it can be used in an offensive way, which allows Jessica to cut in opponents in four equal parts. This can be achieved by altering the nature of her magic and making the rings razor sharp instead of elastic.
- True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema:The user bows down and points his hands downwards, with all the fingers closed except the index and middle fingers. The user then begins to slowly move their right hand until it points upwards, causing the clouds above them to begin circling around, forming a cyclone as the skies darken. From the center of the swirling formation, a glowing orb begins to form, growing in size until a humongous meteor emerges, falling quickly to earth towards the intended target. When the meteor hits, the force is strong enough to create a large explosion, which engulfs a wide area and releases a strong hurricane of air, also leaving a large crater in its wake.
- Corona : Activating this spell causes Jessica's body to be shrouded by a thick aura of plasma that extends about a couple of inches outside her body. This is a purely defensive spell which creates that allows him to coat her entire body in dense corona which enhances her defense and the damage of her physical attacks. Due to the extreme heat generated by the corona, Jessica can easily burn, melt or completely incinerate her victims without coming into direct contact with them. If one were to come in contact with her, due to the defensive nature of her armor, physical contact would trigger rapid corrosive shocks which are followed by a small explosion. The armor does have some-degree of ionization capability, tough, its mostly used by Jessica in a defensive manner, to rapidly ionize incoming attacks. In addition to the offensive damage the shroud can inflict, it can also be used for defensive purposes, as it acts as a deterrent towards those who wish to attack the user physically.
- Nova Impact: Jessica raises her hand engulfed in pure stellar energy whose brightness and intensity irregularly increase by a large factor after which she punches her opponent. When the punch connects it sends the opponent flying away and results in a massive stellar explosion which forms a mushroom cloud in the atmosphere much like a nuclear bomb does after being detonated. This spell releases tremendous amount of thermal radiation, light energy and a small amount of residual radiation, most of its energy is utilized in producing the massive blast which forms the mushroom cloud. However, a very small percentage of the energy (if present) triggers ionizing radiation.
As a Saint, Celestial Spirit Mage, and user of the Heavenly Body Magic, Jessica's connection to the stars above is incredibly strong, each refortifying themselves and granting her the inherent powers in each field to harnes the abilities of the stars themselves, either through the medium of a Celesital Spirit, her own Cosmo, or magically generated starlight. By harnessing and shaping starlight within her, Jessica can effectively recreate and harbour within her a smaller version of the constellation which empowers her, her Saint powers reading that constellation as her new Guardian Constellation. As Guardian Constellations, a forgotten power, empower Saints in a myriad of ways, Jessica's ability to generate the essence of constellations within her allows her to effectively gain powers and traits related to the particular constellation, vastly improving her versatility even further. Each constellation grants Jessica a physical augmentation, which is greater if she is utilizing a strength based constellation to begin with.
- Capricorn: Jessica, through aligning her Constellation with the Earth Sign of Capricorn, is capable of surviving on and adapting to almost any environment, assimilating the powers of hardiness inherently possessed by a specific celestial zodiac. Jessica's body becomes capable of resisting wind friction and air pressure, as well as loses any potential fear of heights.
- Scorpio: Jessica is capable of seemingly adopting the physiology of a Scrpion at will, as well as produce several other poison based abilities, such as the generation of powerful and lethal acids and poisons. In fact, Jessica can suddenly project a prehensile tail from her back to effectively grant her three arms and a method to defend herself from attacks coming from behind. Jessica gains the ability to protrude stingers, as well as perceive the world arouund her through a seismic sense akin to Earthbending. However, it should be noted she does not have the sand manipulating powers that the Celestial Spirit has only by changing her internal constellation.
- Azure Dragon of the East: Jessica is also capable of aligning her starlight with the constellations of other arrangements apart from the Zodiacs, including the Four Symbols of the Chinese. Through this connection, Jessica is capable of truly tapping into her near boundless store of positive energies, as the power of the Azure Dragon and it's symbolism with spring means that she is capable of healing those around her, in addition to manipulate the growth of plants and to a greater extent, flowers. However, she has still not been able to use the second stage of this constellation as it is, in fact, a Four Symbol.
Perhaps the purest form of magic capable of being produced by one's Magic Power, Jessica's ability to utilize this type of magic is not something that was unexpected, but it was not something expected either. Enchantment, is defined is the process of "bestowing and transfixing" one's magic, harnessing sheer magical power to manipulate the properties of the target in question in near infinite manners and with limitless potential. The primordial classification of Magic out of The One Magic, this magic has produced all other classifications of magic. Modern day magicians use other forms of magic, her usage of Enchantment allows her to be bestowed the title of Enchanter. Enchantment, is perhaps Magic itself without limitations to specific disciplines, among other things, and grants the user limitless potential andu unrivaled talent in terms of the variety of magical spells and abilities that one might be able of potentiall learning. The potential of this Magic is so vast that one can potentially alter and transmute matter, energy, chemical objects, objects, beings and legendary creatures, as well as do so over vast distances, by changing the particles themselves in a form of particle transmutation, with seemingly no limit to what it can actally affect, creating new forms of magic and achieving a perfectly synergized combination spell as well as a Unison Raid (tremendously more potent and can be utilized with more than simply two magics).
- Embodiment of the Magic Spear: Ten Commandments: As the former owner of the incredibly versatile magic weapon, the Magic Spear: Ten Commandments, Jessica, despite only having a basic control over this particular form of magic, otherwise known as Enchantment, has taken the power of the spear and enchanted it directly onto her being. However, due to only currently knowing basic Enchantment yet wishing to do a permanent enchantment, she shattered nine of the forms of her original Magic Spear, but, in return, effectively gave Jessica nine additional magic origins with only one form of magic on a single slot. As a result, Jessica's magic power was multiplied by a factor of ten which only served to greatly strengthen the individual powers of all of her spear's forms. When channeling the power of a particular form, Jessica glows the corresponding colour or colours of her particular weapon.
- Silfarion: Through this form of Magic, as if learning High Speed Magic, Jessica demonstrates the ability to have an incredibly blinding speed capable of keeping up with some of the fastest opponents, if not completely overwhelming them with sheer speed, as well as the ability to drastically amplifying her jumping capabilities to gravity-defying, flight imitating levels.
- Mel Force:
- Gravity Core:
- Blue Crimson:
- Cannon Spear:
- Beserker: Enchantment + Evil Spirits from Sekishiki
While on the island of Erebus, Jessica underwent several events that caused her latent power to emerge, an offensive power known as Break. The powers granted to a user of the Knight occupation are often times versatile and varied, and are symbolic of the desires and characteristics of the person using it. While Jessica for the most part is a well-mannered, kind woman with the best of intentions/ambitions, upon returning to Erebus Jessica was forced to denounce the expectations and needs of her family, wishing to break free of their restrictive hold on her life. Being given just the power to do so, Jessica has access to an incredibly powerful ability which emantes from the potency of her will. With this power, Jessica demonstrates the ability to emit powerful energy blasts with an enormous amount of vorpal and destructive power with incredible ease, as well as grants her the ability to resist some of the most powerful of magic based attacks. This ability, especially when combined with the Rune Save quality of her Magic Spear, allows Jessica to demonstrate a nearly infallible defense against some of the strongest of magical attacks, as well as some of the strongest of psionic attacks. While Jessica may not be a shinobi, or may not possess an occupation that is required to break out of a special brand of illusionary technqiues, Jessica's Break ability grants her an enormous amount of mental fortitude capable of resisting some of the most powerful of illusions or telepathic influences, literally breaking free from any external influence on her person and allowing her to demonstrate true free will and autonomy regardless of the incredible amount of mental pressure or emotional pressure (in the case of empaths) on her being.
Additionally, Jessica seems to be capable of resisting all manner of corrosive attacks, rendering the entirety of her being immune to powers such as the Sabi Sabi no Mi, as her body will not rust, decay, or rot. As a result, Jessica is granted an incredible immunity, even from acidic gases meant to corrode the body, and can extend such a property to any weaponry she possesses. From being able to clash against the very magical energy that creates incoming spells, Jessica can "breakthrough" attacks that fall beyond a certain level of potency, and when combined with her versatility and speed, end fights before they begin. Due to the power of Break allowing her to resist magic, some of the strongest of magical effects can be resisted, or deflected, especially if used in tandem with Rune Save to both deflect and pierce through the opponent's mystical attacks. Additionally, most forms of defenses are capable of being "broken", as Jessica seems to be capable of shattering most defenses that she faces.
- Fist Charge: By striking her opponents with physical force, Jessica can cause her opponents to recieve obscene levels of physical damage that can shatter most things her fist comes into contact with, as it imposes the concept of breaking on whatever she touches, even defensive barriers. While those who's abilities are immune to the concept of breaking have an advantage, these powers are quite rare, which allow Jessica to break through some of the greatest of barriers. For an example, Break is the only power that can break through the power known as Wall, a power which is seemingly straight up immune to most forms of physical and magical effects. As a result, when making contact with an opponent, this ability is known for being capable of causing the area touched to break and shatter, seemingly shattering their very bones. Additionally, through the usage of Break, Jessica can effectively bypass the intangible defense of a Logia by "breaking" or cracking their element, thus allowing her to strike the substantial body beneath the particular element.
- Will Shattering:
- Windless Sprint:
- Ground Breaker:
- Revolutionary Deflection:
- Rune Safe Piercing:
- Unstoppable Force:
Jessica possesses a complete mastery and control over her voice, allowing her to recreate any tone or pitch imaginable from her vocal chords, which allows her to flawlessly immitate any voice or even sound she has heard, from the sounds of creatures and explosions, to different people. As a result, her singing voice is incredibly beautiful in all vocal ranges, from the bass, tenor, also, and soprano tones. In addition, Jessica can even produce several voices simultaneously and understandably, and even change her voice in such a manner that it appears to be ventroliquism, projecting their voice over great distances and disguise her voice to any extent she desires. Befitting her stage name, Lyrebird, Jessica's sound replication abilities despite being a natural talent and trainable skill would appear to b
Masterful Combat SkillEdit
Jessica is capable of both an incredible talent in hand to hand combat, having practiced both brawling and martial arts extensively during her youth and upon the gradual regaining of her memories, has assimilated this skill into her experience. Notably skilled in most forms of weaponry based combat, Jessica is capable of swordsmanship, lancemanship, and even shieldwork, capable of fighting against masterful users of said combat styles, and even the usage of wire/hammers in combat, despite not actually currently employing them in her fighting style. Touching every aspect of combat, as well as being born to two previously warring clans and recently, trained by them, Jessica's skill in combat's aspects has accelerated to insanity.
Multiple Intelligences, yaddah yaddah yaddah
- Magic Spear: Ten Commandments- The Magical Spear of Ten Commandments, which refers to ten forms, wielded by Jessica is perhaps not the Spear one would expect. Usually, the usage of Ravelt, which is reputed to be the "strongest" form of the Spear and said to be capable of shaking the world with a single strike. Reforged by Jessica's alchemical prowess herself as well as imbibed with a certain level of Gravity Magic to begin with, Jessica's spear is said to be incredible durable, having a similar composition to the orichalum and stardust sand used in the production of Cloths, in addition to it's original durability, which makes it incredibly powerful. Proficient in the usage of all ten forms due to her combat prowess and ambidextricity, the young woman is also not hindered by any limited number of uses the Spear might have, as though she controls the magic power being outputted by the spear, her vast reserves of Magic Power allows her to charge the spear and use it almost indefinitely.
- Rune Save: With this particular spear-form, Jessica is considered to be the bane to most, if not-all magic wielders, as the spear now demonstrates the ability to quite literally cut through magic. An incredibly devastating ability in battle, Jessica is theoretically capable of completely slicing enemy attacks and retaliating completely unfazed given that the ability used against her in question was magical through the use of this spear. Even magics intended to make one intangible prove useless as it is magical in origin.