Gaius is a 43 year old human male from the Kingdom of Ares, being born to the former King of Ares and one of his many wives. He is also the Jinchuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Kurama. Gaius's occupations are Shinobi and Pirate. After leaving his home in the capitol of Ares, he joined the group Eos, before eventually becoming the current King of Ares.
Gaius is a tall, muscular young man with a fair complexion. He stands at 6'3", which is above average for an adult male, and weighs roughly 205lbs. Gaius has a noticeably toned musculature, but he seems more lean than bulky. Gaius has fairly long hair that goes well past eye-level, which is far from neat and is best described as shaggy. His hair has a bright golden color, contrasting his large deep blue colored eyes. His appearance comes from his ancestors, most notably the likes of Naruto and Boruto Uzumaki, which he gets his most prominent features from, his golden hair and blue eyes.
As for attire, Gaius' most notable piece of clothing is his unbuttoned black long sleeved coat, which normally has it's hood up. The end of the hood is trimmed with a white band with a zigzag pattern, which leads down into two dark brown hood strings with multiple red beads and golden buttons keeping the strings in place. His jacket, which flows behind him like a cape, has a white pentagram star on each shoulder. Under his hoodie he wears a skin-tight, sleeveless dark blue shirt, with a stringed collar. In addition, he wears a golden wrist band on each arm, which his hoodie sleeves tuck under. e also wears a pair of black gloves, each with a golden pentagram emblem on the top of the hand. Gaius also wears a pair of slim black pants, tucked into a pair of dark brown boots.He wears two dark brown belts as well, which cross over each other in an x-shape, and have golden belt buckles.
Later on, Gaius lost both his eyesight and one of his arms. Because of this, Gaius now wears a piece of cloth over his eyes, and has replaced his missing arm with a metallic one. As he grew older, Gaius grew out his hair, which is now quite long. Additionally, he has replaced his former black attire with white.
Gaius is a good-hearted, laid back person with a broad sense of humor. Gaius abhors needless killing and death, and will avoid it if at all possible, but he is willing to make exceptions if the situation demands it. That being said, he would still prefer to not be the one doing the killing in most circumstances. He also despises cruelty and how the people of the world are treated in some of the countries, especially his own, Ares. He disagreed with his father on multiple occasions, about practically everything they did and thought. Overall though, Gaius is a very laid back, easygoing person who is able to keep his cool in practically every situation. Even if in a life or death situation, it's nearly impossible to get Gaius to panic. He often jokes in situations like this even, trying to make light of a grim scenario. Gaius jokes quite often in general though, and has a very wide sense of humor, finding it in many different forms and types. Additionally, Gaius is by no means a genius but he certainly has an at least above-average level of intelligence and has an incredible knack for combat tactics, preferring in the moment reactions to overall strategies. He is also a very open person, and a pretty terrible liar if he ever tries, failing to be capable of keeping secrets for any lengthy period of time. Gaius is much less reserved than most nobles and not at all snobby, mostly because of the treatment from his father and the fact that he often sneaked out to be around normal people instead. All in all, Gaius is a friendly, light-hearted person who believes strongly in his ideals.
On all accounts, Gaius's physical capabilities are superhuman. Through most of his childhood and even later life Gaius was put through harsh physical training as most Ares soldiers are, but his was far worse, as Ares nobles were expected to be on a much higher level than other combatants, thus his training was on another level entirely. It also doesn't hurt that his father is most likely the most physically powerful human being on the planet, and that he's been passed Uzumaki and Uchiha genetics from his mother. Thus, Gaius is both incredibly physically strong, as well as being superhumanly resilient.
- Superhuman Physical Strength - As stated above, Gaius's physical strenth vastly outclasses even a peak-human by exponential levels. He can break most metals with his barehands, the only exception most likely being Valyrian Steel, topple entire buildings with ease, and overpower beings much larger than he himself is. At a bare minimum, Gaius would be able to lift roughly 100 tons without using any of his multitude of abilities to enhance his strenth further. He'd be able to at least double that amount if enhancing himself with Nen. In addition, Gaius is able to use several other abilites such as Haki and his Jinchuriki forms to enhance his striking power as well, creating a disproportion between his lifting strength and striking strength.
- Superhuman Physical Speed, Reflexes, and Perception - Gaius's speed is likely even more impressive than his strength is. The speed of sound is nothing to Gaius, as he's able to move faster than even natural lightning. Even people with abilities such as the Sharingan have trouble attempting to follow his movement, let alone actually keeping up with him. His reflexes are enough that he'd be able to fairly easily react to said lightning, allowing him to battle multiple enemies at once with relative ease. As for perception, it seems to stack with his speed magically like in most anime, allowing him to see what normal people would never be able to keep track of. In addition to that, he has a byakugan, allowing him to see for multiple KMs at a time and see in all directions at once. Gaius can also enhance his speed even further by using his Tailed Beast Mode, Nen Enhancement, and Rokushiki, allowing his already ridiculous levels of speed to become godlike.
- Superhuman Physical Resiliency, Stamina, and Durability - Gaius has an incredibly powerful life-force, on the level of someone like Hashirama Senju. This likely comes from his mixed genetics, having the genes of Hyuuga, Uzumaki, and Uchiha, as well as being the current incarnation of Asura Otsutsuki, as well as having the Chakra of the Nine-Tails. All of this together lets Gaius survive injuries that would normally be incredibly fatal to even another superhuman, and lets him heal from said injuries at an extremely accelerated rate. His stamina is also incredibly impressive, allowing him to fight for days and days at a time with very little fatigue, even if sustaining wounds. Although, his durability is such that wounding him conventially is fairly difficult. Stuff like bullets and other normal un-enhanced weapons would simply bounce off of his flesh like nothing, requiring significant amounts of force to harm him in any noticable manner. As with his other attributes, he can also make himself even more durable, with abilities such as Haki and Rokushiki.
The other ability granted to him by Hyuuga genes is the capability to expel chakra from any tenketsu in his body, allowing him to fully utilize chakra with attacks such as the Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation and Gentle Fist: Body Blow. It also allows Gaius to utilize Gentle Fist, by using his Byakugan to identify the location of an opponent's chakra points, and then using the secondar ability to strike and close them. It can also be used to open them, and is capable of rendering opponents immobile quite easily. Gentle Fist is also able to disrupt and potentially destroy other chakra based structures.
- Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm - Gaius precisely pinpoits the enemies vitals with his Byakugan, and releases a high speed palm thrust. A vacuum shell compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, striking them with tremendous force.
- Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher - A more powerful version of the previous technique, Gaius hits his target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra emitted from his palm, with even greater force than it's parent technique, and covers a much larger area.
- Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms - Gaius envisions an Eight Trigrams Circle, and hits the enemy in the circle ith a series of violent blows. By striking sixty-four tenketsu throughout the opponent's Chakra Pathway System, their chakra flow is stopped, making them unable to even stand.
- Eight Trigrams 361 Palms - A more powerful version of the 64 palms technique created by Gaius, in which he strikes every single tenketsu in his opponent's body, almost surely killing them.
- Eight Trigrams Palm Rotation - This technique releases chakra from every single tenketsu in Gaius's body, done whilst rotating, to block attacks from any and all directions. This technique is primarily defensive, but can be used for offense if an opponent is within the range of the rotation, and Gaius is powerful enough that this technique has quite a large area of effect, multiple meters wide.
- Gentle Fist: Body Blow - Gaius releases chakra from every point in his tenketsu, blasting anything near him away violently.
- Palm Bottom - Gaius throws a quick, precise palm strike to his opponent's body, sending his chakra into the area that is struck, with succifient force to cause severe internal damage in one blow.
- Eight Trigrams Point of Death - Gaius uses his Gentle Fist to strike and forceably open the tenketsu that acts as the Eighth Gate of Death. To someone who has trained in the Eight Gates this would give them a massive power boost but would shortly kill them. For someone who has not trained in the Eight Gates, the massive overload of chakra into their body would shred their muscles and organs to pieces and shatter their bones almost immediately, killing them quickly and painfully.
Gaius is the current Jinchuriki of the most powerful Tailed-Beast, the Nine-Tailed Fox, Kurama. This grants Gaius's already massive chakra reserves access to another insane chakra stash, allowing him to fight for extremely lengthy periods of time without running out of fuel. Kurama also speeds of Gaius's healing factor, meaning he can heal from major wounds fairly quickly and survive grevious punishment. Kurama is also able to sense evil intent, allowing Gaius to know if he is being lied to. Gaius also has access to Kurama's full Tailed Beast Transformation in the form of Kurama Mode.
- Kurama Mode - Gaius has managed to befriend Kurama, becoming a perfect Jinchuriki that is able to use the beast's full power at will. This lets Gaius produce chakra arms that can act as offensive or defensive tools. Gaius is able to cloak himself in Kurama's chakra to increase his abilities exponentially, and even manifest the entire beast in the form of a large chakra monster. Gaius is also able to selectively concentrate the chakra cloak onto small parts of his body at a time to amplify the enhancement on that singular area, and is also able to manifest only certain body parts of Kurama, at whichever size he chooses, full or shrunken. This is referred to as Kurama mode, a more powerful version of the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, that is essentially a full beast transformation without necessarily having to fully transform. This means that Gaius is able to even use the highly destructive Tailed Beast Ball in this form. Even with Kurama's full form manifested, Gaius is able to use both his and Kurama's full set of abilities.
- Kurama Sage Mode - Kurama is able to constantly absorb Natural Energy to allow Gaius to use Senjutsu, and combine it with his Kurama Mode. This offers the advantages of both Kurama Mode and Sage Mode, and is vastly more powerful than either individually. With Senjutsu all of Gaius's physical abilities are enhanced greatly from their already absurd level, and all of his ninjutsu and other techniques are enhanced as well. Senjutsu additionally allows Gaius to sense chakra, and predict attacks even without being able to see them. By utilizing Frog Kata, Gaius is able to create a cloak of natural energy around him, which basically acts to extend the range of his strikes, letting him connect without actually hitting his targets.
- Tailed Beast Bomb - Tailed Beast Bombs are made from an 8:2 ratio of positive and negative chakra. Gaius must gather and balance this chakra and form it either into a large sphere, which can then be fired as is and cause a massive amount of destruction. The TBB can also be swallowed and then fired in the manner of a beam instead. Once fired, TBB's are ridiculously fast, and incredibly dense and heavy, making them difficult to dodge or stop. The ratio must be maintained, but the actual amount of chakra poured in can vary, changing the strength of the attack. Gaius can also create mini versions of TBB's in his hand and use them in a manner similar to a Rasengan. For their size, these mini TBB's cause large amounts of destruction as well, creating sizable explosions upon contact.
Gaius has trained extensively in Medical Ninjutsu, which has been greatly bolstered by his terrific chakra control as a Hyuuga. Gaius primarily focuses on using these jutsu on himself, but is still more than capable of healing his allies if the need arises. Like Hashirama Senju, Gaius already has a potent regenerative ability naturally, which is bolstered by his possession of Kurama. However, this is not powerful enough to fully regenerate things such as limbs or massive fatal wounds, which is why Gaius has learned medical ninjutsu.
- Mystical Palm Technique - This allows Gaius to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending his chakra from his hands into a wound or afflicted part. This allows Gaius to heal people without the need for any equipment, and lets him treat both external and internal injuries. Thanks to his powerful chakra and regenerative properties that it possesses, he is able to heal people much more quickly and easily than normal medical-nin. It is also possible to send an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, effectively overloading their normal circulation and putting them into a comatose state, basically using the healing technique as an offensive one.
- Body Revival Technique - This technique takes advantage of the muscles' ability to grow stronger after repairing itself from damage. The Body Revival Technique allows Gaius to repair his body and increase his strength at the same time by manipulating the "Destruction and Rebirth" cycle of muscles. This technique allows Gaius to survive otherwise fatal damage and heal near instantly from the damage. A unique trait of this technique is that it can momentarily give Gaius the appearance of death, fooling even the most talented medical nin and doctors.
Chakra Enhanced PhysicalityEdit
Gaius is able to use a much more effective version of Chakra Enhanced Strength, exponentially boosting all of his physical capabilities with his refined chakra control and monstrous chakra reserves. Gaius's already insane levels of strength and speed are increased several fold by storing and releasing his chakra from his entire body, and he is even able to make his body impossibly durable by reinforcing it with his chakra. Gaius already has insanely high chakra reserves on his own, but by utilizing Kurama's chakra as well, Gaius is able to increase every aspect of his physicality to godlike proportions.
Gura Gura no MiEdit
Gaius has eaten the Gura Gura no Mi, turning him into a Tremor Human. This Devil Fruit allows Gaius to create quakes, or vibrations. This fruit is considered to be the strongest of the Paramecia-class, having incredibe power. The tremors created by this fruit can travel through basically anything, including the ground, water, and even the air. This fruit allows Gaius to create massive shockwaves that can literally crack the very air itself, produce tsunamies, and cause earthquakes. These shockwaves require incredibly strong defenses to even think of sustaining an attack, as one of these shockwaves could destroy an entire island fairly easily. Gaius is able to control the point of impact and the power of these shockwaves, but it is possible that he could accidentally harm an ally because of the sheer scale of them.
- Kaishin - Gaius cracks the air with a punch and sends devastating shockwaves through the air in the direction he is facing. These shock waves can pass through and damage almost any substance, tearing it apart. If the shockwaves are directed into the ground, they can cause massive earthquakes able to cause tsunamis. Because of the enourmous power and speed of this attack, it can be used as a defense to block incoming attacks as well.
- Gekishin - A close range version of Kaishin, causing severe damage to his targets. Gaius can also summon vibrations around himself.
- Kabutowari - Gaius focuses his great power into a small, sphereical area, otherwise known as a hypocenter, to perform a concentrated, explosion-like attack with his fist.
- Shima Yurashi - Gaius "grabs" an entire area, by grabbing and pulling on the air around him as if it were tangible, and rapidly shifts it.
Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from normal senses, however, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly, there are two types of Haki common to everyone, given the proper training, however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess, which Gaius does. Put simply, Haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy, use life force, and overpower enemies.
- Kenbunshoku Haki - Kenbunshoku Haki is a form of Haki that allows Gaius to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. This allows Gaius to see and recognize his targets by their "aura", which forms as a light silhouette on a dark background. This can also be used to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, therefore making attacks much easier to evade. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief premonition of what the opponents will do in Gaius's "mind's eye", and the damage Gaius will take if the attack actually lands. Additionally, this Haki allows Gaius to empathize with the emotions and nature of others, and also sense the strength of others compared to his own. After becoming blind, Kenbunshoku became Gaius's main form of vision, meaning that he has developed it to a ridiculously powerful extent.
- Busoshoku Haki - Busoshoku Haki is an ability that allows Gaius to create a force similar to an invisible armor around himself. Similar to Tekkai, this Haki allows Gaius to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause him harm. Significant physical force can still overcome this defense, however. Still, since Gaius already has superhuman durability, this makes him incredibly difficult to cause damage to. Naturally this "invisible armor" can be used as a weapon to strike others with. It can be used to augment Gaius's own attacks, projected ahead of Gaius as pure brute force, or imbued in weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally be without it. This brings Gaius's already extraordinary levels of physical capability to the extreme, allowing him to damage and overpower incredibly strong opponents. In addition to this, attacks used with Busoshoku Haki are capable of hitting even Logia-type Devil Fruit users while they are intangible, as well as hit targets that are intangible through other means in general.
- Busoshoku: Koka - This technique uses Busoshoku Haki to harden the body (or parts of it), and objects which the user is holding. When something is hardened using this, it becomes black in color, and has a much stronger effect than the invisible application of Haki. Therefore, like the normal application, attacks or weapons imbued with this technique become far stronger, except to an even greater extent. He is also able to use this to enhance his speed by coating his shoes in Haki and using the vastly increased force of his steps to propel himself.
- Haoshoku Haki - Haoshoku Haki is a rare form of Haki that cannot be attained through training, as the others can. Only one in several million people have this ability. This type of Haki allows Gaius to exert his willpower over others. It is said that whoever possesses this type of Haki has the qualities of a king. The most common usage of this ability is using it to exert his willpower onto those with weak wills, rendering them unconscious. Whilst inexperienced users are restricted to merely overpowering the will of one individual or blindly knocking out weak-willed people around them, Gaius is able to pick out weak willed individuals from a group and target them specifically, leaving others unaffected. Those with stronger wills are capable of resisting, or simply outright ignoring the effects of Haoshoku Haki. The ability to knock someone out also depends on the difference in strength between Gaius and his target, the greater the power gap the easier it is for him to knock them out. Although this ability cannot be gained through training, it can be improved upon through strengthening one's will. Additionally, Haoshoku Haki can be used to destroy things to a limited extent, such as cracking the ground upon activation, and the pressure created by Gaius's specifically can cause much more damage. Gai is also able to completely resist mind or soul based attacks through sheer force of will with his Haoshoku.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style. It allows Gaius to perform many feats that would be impossible without it, and gives him access to multiple useful abilities.
- Geppo - The Geppo allows Gaius to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Gaius can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set himself up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai - The Tekkai hardens Gaius's muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. Although, with Gaius's superhuman strength and durability, his muscles are hardened to a much higher level than iron, and his defense is incredibly tough to break though. Normally this technique requires the user to be motionless, but Gaius has mastered a form which allows him to move while using it.
- Shigan - The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which Gaius pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. Gaius often uses this technique with not just his finger, but his entire hand, to create much larger wounds. He is also capable of combining this technique with his Gentle Fist to rapidly fire bullet like blasts of air at his opponent's most vital points at an incredibly high speed.
- Rankyaku - The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which Gaius start by kicking at a very high speed and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. This can also be used with anything long.
- Soru - The Soru allows Gaius to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. This increases Gai's already superhuman speeds to insane levels.
- Kami-e - The Kami-e makes Gaius's body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan - Gai places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shock wave created on its own is enough destroy an entire forest or town.
Jio-Ken is a martial art that allows Gaius to convert his Qi, life energy, into physical power. Generally users would store up vast amounts of their spiritual energy over their life and release it all at once for an insane boost, but Gaius doesn't have to do this, instead converting the spiritual energy of Kurama into physical power. Since Kurama is a chakra beast, it has a ridiculously high amount of life energy, which Gaius is able to convert into pure physical power at will, strengthening his body tremendously.
Nen is an ability that allows Gaius to use and manipulate his own life energy, referred to as Aura. Aura is the life energy produced by all living bodies, and aura from all parts of the body tend to flow together and create one mass of energy. The points at which Aura flows out of the body are called Aura Nodes, and controlling them is the first step to being a user of Nen.
There are four major techniques of Nen and several more advanced ones, all of which Gaius has trained in extensively. there are also 6 different types of Aura, and every person fits best into one type, but can usually use some other types too with varrying efficiency, but can only use their main type to 100% ability. Gaius has a unique type of Aura, as he is a specialist, whose ability lets him use Emission, Enhancement, and Manipulation all at 100% capacity, though he is unable to use the other types at all.
- Ten - The first of the Nen techniques, Ten controls the Aura that leaks from Gaius's body, keeping the nodes open but having the aura flow around his body rather than away. This is the most basic defense against emotional Nen attacks, but cannot defend against physical ones. Ten maintains the youthfulness of his body and reduces his aging.
- Zetsu - Zetsu stops the flow of Nen from Gaius's body altogether. By closing all the aura nodes, Gaius is able to stop the outflow of Aura. This makes him more sensitive to the Auras of others around him, and also makes his own Nen undetectable.
- Ren - Ren focuses on outputting a high amount of Aura and keeping it on Gaius's body, expanding the size and intensity of it. If Ten is purely defensive, Ren is what is used for offense. This increases Gaius's physical strenth and durability and provides a larger pool of aura for him to use for more advanced techniques.
- Hatsu - Hatsu is the release of Gaius's aura so it can be projected and carry out a certain function. Generally, Hatsu is the user's personal expression of Nen that creates a special and unique paranormal ability. This is where Aura type comes into play, as it determines the type of Hatsu you can use. As such, Gaius has multiple abilities that he can use.
- Emission: Warping Strike - Gaius creates a portal in front of where his strike or other attack is hitting, before creating another warp portal to where he wants his attack to hit, allowing himself or whatever the attack is to essentially stretch or teleport to the location of the other portal, before pulling his hand back out of the original if for example he threw a punch.
- Emission: Speed Boost - Gaius uses Emission to fire a projectile at a greatly enhanced speed, by using his Aura like a firing pin and shooting the projectile off like a bullet. Gaius is also able to use this to emit aura from his feet in quick bursts to shoot himself in a specific direction at a faster speed.
- Enhancement: Byakugan - Gaius is able to enhance the abilities of his Byakugan with this. This ability eliminates the blind spot of his Byakugan, allowing him to see a true 360 degrees, as well as doubling the range of his sight to 10km.
- Manipulation: Homing Attack - Gaius uses this ability to surround an attack, usually a projectile of some kind, in his Nen. Afterwards, he uses his Manipulation Aura to manipulate the projectile telekinetically, making it move in any way he wishes to follow a target or switch directions and be more unpredictable. He is also able to apply other Nen techniques to the attack, such as hiding it.
- Gyo - Gyo is the first of the advanced techniques. Gaius concentrates a larger than normal portion of his aura into one specific body part. Gyo increases the strength of that body part, but leaves the rest of the body more vulnerable.
- In - In is an advanced form of Zetsu used to almost completely conceal Gaius's aura. However, In does not require Gaius to stop his aura flow, but hides it instead, allowing him to launch sneak attacks or lay traps.
- En - En is an advanced usage of Ren and Ten. En is used by expanding his aura further than normal with Ren, and using Ten to give shape to the aura, usually a sphere. Using En, Gaius can feel the shape and movement of anything entering his circle.
- Shu - Shu allows Gaius to extend his aura's envelopment onto an object, allowing him to use the object as if it were an extension of his body. This allows him to greatly enhance the strength and durability of an object.
- Ken - Ken is a defensive technique where Gaius maintains a state of Gyo over his entire body, allowing him to defend against attacks from any direction without the need to use Ryu. Ken is a useful defensive move, but is difficult to maintain. Additionally, it is not as strong as Gyo as the aura is more spread out.
- Ko - An enhanced version of Gyo where all of Gaius's aura is condensed to one body part. This makes that one part of his body extremely powerful, but leaves the rest of his body unprotected.
- Ryu - Ryu is the term for the real-time usage of Gyo. For example, using Gyo to enhance a punch by increasing the amount of Nen in your fist, before shifting the Nen to your arm to help you block a counterattack.
Gaius has inherited the Byakugan from his father. The Byakugan gives the user a near 360 degree range of vision, except for a small blindspot at the back of the neck. The range of the Byakugan varies, but in Gaius's case he is able to see for roughly 5km. Gaius can see through most solid objects and other obstructions with his Byakugan, though certain barriers may restrict this. In addition, his Byakugan allows him to more efficiently follow-high speed movements to better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra, to an even greater degree than the Sharingan, it can identify chakra by the specific individuals it originates from, determine when genjutsu is being used, and discern clones from the real thing. The vision of the Byakugan is so acute that it can even see the chakra path-way systems in the human body and the 361 tenketsu that run along it. In addition, the Byakugan is capable of seeing other types of energy such as Nen, though not as acutely as it can see chakra.
Notable Skills and TechniquesEdit
Gaius is a gifted tactician, and is able to quickly come up with in the moment plans. He prefers this greatly over long planned out strategy, favoring a much more in the moment reactionary approach. Gaius has spent the large majority of his life fighting, being around battles, and being trained to be a general as a Noble of Ares, as such, he has vast amounts of experience in tactics, battle flow, and a multitude of other things in this area.
Master Hand to Hand and Armed CombatantEdit
Gaius, as a noble of Ares, was taught how to fight since before he could walk, and had a great innate talent for it. Gaius has since mastered dozens upon dozens of hand-to-hand and armed fighting techniques and styles, and could easily be considered one of the most gifted and well trained combatants in the world, and is incredibly threatening even with the use of the majority of his abilities. Gaius has mixed all these techniques together in conjunction with his Gentle Fist, Strong Fist, and Rokushiki to create an all encompassing fighting style, with counters to practically any other you could think of. This also allows Gaius to be extremely unpredictable as he fights, as he can freely switch between and blend together a massive multitude of different fighting techniques.