Edrick Sterk is a 42 year old Knight, Alchemist, Pirate, Shinobi, and Bender from the kingdom of Ares. A self-taught warrior, Edrick planned to avenge the many people who have tragically lost their lives due to the harsh living conditions in Ares by liberating the entire kingdom. He later became a member of the team known as Eos. He is Ultimate Domon's RP character.
Edrick is a happy, yet somewhat naive person. He used to be a hateful man, due to his terrible life up until escaping Ares, but after spending a year working at a bar, he slowly grew into a warmer person, becoming nicer and more calm. He is also a bit inexperienced when it comes to talking with others, as he had no one to talk to for almost his entire life, meaning that he still has much to learn about socializing with others. This can lead to him being quite awkward when faced with a new situation, as he doesn't know what he should say or do. Despite this, he always tries to find the best in something, and wants to keep everyone close to him as happy as they can, even if he lacks any kind of means to do so. Edrick is also quite interested in women, and will never hesitate to compliment a girl he meets on her beauty. He picked up this conduct from watching customers at the bar he worked at attempting to hit on any woman that was nearby, and he emulates their behavior whenever possible, as he expects to simply be rejected as most of them were. However, behind this false confidence remains his clumsy social tendencies, and he would quickly lose said false confidence if a woman actually showed any interest in him back.
However, the thing that Edrick loves most in this world is giant robots. Ever since Edrick was a child, he always found the idea of giant mechanical weapons to be absolutely fascinating. Because of this, he becomes very excited and passionate whenever large-scale technological weapons, such as giant laser cannons and humongous blades, become the topic of a conversation, which happens more often than one would think. Above all others, Edrick's favorite weapons are mecha, or giant robots that can be piloted by someone. His love for robots was what inspired him to create the Emperor Edrick, and he someday vows to give Manny a transformation that would allow him to assume the form of an enormous mech, larger than all others, complete with the ability to combine with the Emperor Edrick.
Edrick is a tall, well-built young man with an average complexion, and has both brown eyes and brown hair. He is also quite muscular, although this is hidden fairly well by his outfit. Before the timeskip, his normal attire consisted of a brown uniform, with two black fingerless glove on each of his hands, which were specially made to have transmutation circles sewn on the palms, allowing Edrick to use his Explosion Alchemy. He also wore black dress shoes and a long black cape that flowed down from his neck. Underneath his clothes, Edrick wears a simple yet effective set of armor, giving him further protection against enemy attacks.
After the timeskip, Edrick's normal attire now consists of a short-sleeved brown uniform, with a black glove on his right hand and a white finger-less gloves over his left hand, which, once again, have both been specially made to have transmutation circles sewn on the palms, allowing Edrick to use his Explosion Alchemy. Both gloves are also made of special ignition cloth, and are embroidered with unique transmutation circles, allowing Edrick to use his Flame Alchemy. He also wears black boots and a black jacket, with a red armband above his left elbow. However, he no longer wears any armor beneath his clothes, as he believes that it wasn't needed after bathing in the River Styx, which increased his durability more than the armor ever did. Now concealed by his clothes is very large and intricate transmutation array tattooed on his left arm, allowing Edrick to use his Destruction Alchemy.
Edrick was born in the kingdom of Ares to a single mother, named Marie. Marie's husband, Kreiss, had been executed a few months earlier for attempting to rebel against the kingdom, wanting to free everyone from the strict rule of the government. However, all of the people he tried to convince grew afraid for their own safety, and quickly informed others of his plans, eventually leading to his execution. Continuing the tragedy, Marie died due to complications from childbirth, leaving Edrick as an orphan only a few minutes into his life.
While others took care of Edrick when he was a baby, due to having sympathy for his situation, this sympathy quickly ran out once he turned 5 years old, as he was considered old enough to work for himself. At this point, Edrick had no one else to turn to, leaving him completely alone. Despite these hardships, Edrick was able to survive, working to earn enough to keep living. His determination towards finding a better life gave him the drive to live on, eventually finding books that could teach him how to fight. While he knew that he was too young to try to escape the kingdom, he studied the books whenever he could, vowing that he could leave behind this terrible life and find something new for himself.
After 12 long years of working and studying, Edrick finally had the strength and the knowledge to leave Ares. One night, after a few days of planning, Edrick escaped from the kingdom, finally leaving his old life in favor of a new one. While this would be impossible for most residents of Ares, Edrick's powers of aerokinesis gained from Tempest, which he had learned over the past few years, had allowed him to bypass the security on the wall of the city. Now finally having accomplished his goal, Edrick had no idea what to do next. Realizing that he had no money, he decided to go the nearest town, looking for a job. He eventually got a job in a bar, and worked for an entire year, saving up enough money to eventually do something with his life. While he originally planned to simply settle down and live the rest of his life in peace, his plans changed after seeing the lives of the people who came into the bar where he worked. Seeing all of these happy people, he was reminded of the people he knew back in Ares, unable to claim anything for themselves, oppressed and hopeless. He then realized that he could not let his powers go to waste, and decided to travel the world, wanting to free any people who are in the same situation that he was in, protecting them and allowing them to have their own freedom. Edrick used the money he saved up to buy him proper clothes and equipment for travel, leaving plenty left to buy him food and shelter for when on his journey. With a new goal in mind, Edrick set off, planning to liberate anyone he can from the tyranny of evil.
Meeting The Others Edit
Once Edrick set off on his journey, he wandered around for a few days, trying to find any problems to solve. After a while of nothing happening, Edrick was suddenly approached one night a vampire named Solomon, who asked Edrick if he could assist him in killing a man named "The Count." While Edrick questioned his intentions at first, Solomon informed him that he had no intent on harming innocents, and that The Count was a tyrant who needed to be killed. With this, Edrick decided to join Solomon, following him into the sky, as they were both able to fly. However, due to it being night, and Solomon being able to fly much faster than Edrick, they were eventually separated, as Edrick lagged too far behind to keep up. By the morning, Edrick was too far away from Solomon, having lost his location completely, and went back to walking through the roads, looking for something else to do.
After traveling for a few hours, Edrick suddenly heard the sounds of a battle occurring somewhere off of the road he was currently on, which was next to a forest. He ran down to the forest, and saw a group of people fighting a large hoard of demons. Edrick joined the battle, assisting the group in fighting off the demons, and then trying to figure out what was going on. He then met the group, made up of Kiryso, Hideki, Karasu, Hitoshi, Aiden, Apollyon, and Karina, who were trying to find a way to beat something known as mountain ash, and asked the fairies that lived in the forest for a way to beat it. The fairies told them that they'd help if the group could defeat the demon lord that lived in the forest, and so they went on their way.
Once they arrived outside the demon lord's palace, Kiryso threw flames all over the palace, with Edrick and Hidei manipulating the wind to spread it all over the building, burning it along with many of the demons to ash. They then saw the demon lord rise from the Earth, who began to attack them with his giant tentacles. While he was a very large creature, the entire group took him on all at once, allowing him to be countered at every turn. The fight finally came to a close when Edrick used his Explosion Alchemy to blow off the demon lord's head, which was then impaled by Hideki, killing the demon and freeing the forest. However, upon returning to the fairies, they found that the fairies had merely used them to kill the demons, and had no such way of stopping the mountain ash. With the entire group angry over doing all this work for nothing, they left in a huff, now knowing that the true holders of the cure were beings known as Dread Doctors. After fighting alongside the group, Edrick became interested in their plight, and decided to join them for what he thought would only be a short while. As it turned out, Edrick would soon become wrapped up in a quest that would change the course of his entire life.
List of Events Edit
Dread Doctor Arc Edit
- Event: Demonic Fairy Forest - Earned 9,000 XP and 12,000 B.
- Event: A Twist of Events - Earned 21,300 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: Battle at the Hawk - Earned - 22,000 XP and 17,000 B.
- Event: Hunting for Hounds - Earned 14,000 XP and 120,000 B.
- Event: 531,871 - 1 - Earned 6 Levels and 30,000 B.
Time Skip Edit
- Event: Time Skip - Earned 15 Levels and 350,000 B.
Reunion Arc Edit
- Event: His Requiem - Earned 4 Levels and 300,000 B.
- Event: The Azure Trials - Earned 1 Level and 50,000 B.
- Physical Strength: Due to years of physical labor, Edrick is incredibly strong, having worked for almost his entire life up to leaving Ares. After bathing in the River Styx, and more training during the four years away from Eos, Edrick is now able to lift up to 56 tons normally, and can crush even the strongest of materials, being able to break through nearly anything that isn't made of valyrian steel with his own fists. Edrick can also use both chakra and Busoshoku Haki to enhance his strength, and using both together while exerting all of his physical strength allows him to lift up to 67 tons.
- Physical Speed: Despite Edrick being weighed down by his large weapons and armor, he is still very fast, being able to move faster than the speed of sound even with the extra weight. In addition to this, he is able to use his Tempest to move him in different directions at incredible speeds, as if he is quickly dashing around, allowing him to keep up with even the fastest of opponents.
- Durability: Edrick is incredibly durable, due to the years of working and training that have made his body incredibly sturdy. After bathing in the River Styx, Edrick is now more durable than ever, being able to to take absolutely insane amounts of damage and somehow continue fighting.
- Stamina: Edrick has very high stamina due to working and training every day for 12 years, and after bathing in the River Styx, he can now fight for up to 12 days straight before even beginning to feel the slightest bit fatigued.
- Telumkinesis: Being a warrior born in Ares, Edrick has Telumkinesis, allowing him to create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any type of weapon with perfect skill.
- Tempest: Edrick's ability that he gained from becoming a Knight is Tempest, which allows him to form and manipulate the air into violent windstorms. Edrick's usage of his abilities involves the formation of twisters, most of them medium sized, but very strong, with his most powerful being one whose size and magnitude resembles an actual tornado.
- Thermokinesis: After eating the Hie Hie no Mi, Edrick gained the superhuman ability to lower his external and internal body temperature, projecting intense coldness from his body. Like any normal human being's, the nerve centers for regulating Edrick's body temperature are found in the part of the brain called the hypothalamus. However, Edrick can mentally override his hypothalamus to allow his body temperature to be lowered by an unknown internal mechanism. This ability converts the latent thermal energies in and around his body into an unknown form of energy that is efficiently dissipated. Further training with his ice manipulation has rendered his body tissues unaffected by sub-zero temperatures. Edrick can consciously, immediately lower his body temperature from its normal 98.6 Fahrenheit to absolute zero, the point where all molecular motion stops, and lower within the span of a few tenths of a second. In addition to this, Edrick is able to lower the temperature of the world around him to absolute zero, completely freezing anything in the area, even things that could normally burn through ice, such as flames.
- Cryokinesis: Another ability Edrick gained after eating the Hie Hie no Mi, which allows him to control and freeze any air moisture into super-hard ice. This ice can be formed into any object of his choosing: the only limitations are his own imagination, and the ambient air temperature which determines how long his ice sculpture will stay icy. He does not have to hold the ice physically with his hands in order to shape it. He is able to form ice-ladders, ice-slides, ice-shields, ice-lances and other constructs of ice. He can extend his powers down to the molecular level make, to the point where he can freeze all of the molecules of an object/being with a thought and, with a thought, freeze the flow of blood to the brain and reverse the process with no side effects. He can also use his Cryokinesis to create ice clones of himself, although it is unknown how many ice clones he can create at once.
- Molecular Moisture Inversion: Edrick has the ability to freeze all of someone's water molecules, which was also granted to him by the Hie Hie no Mi.
- Thermal Vision: After further developing his powers he received from eating the Hie Hie no Mi, Edrick gained the ability to see beings due to the heat signature that others give off, because of the absence of heat around him.
- Explosion Alchemy: Edrick has studied alchemy for many years, and was able to use it quite often while living in Ares without getting noticed, allowing him to hone his skills and become better at transmutation. However, Edrick has developed his own unique style of alchemy, known as Explosion Alchemy, which involves orchestrating explosions and is centered around the transmutation arrays sewn on his gloves. On each glove is a triangle inscribed in a circle with alchemical symbols in the center of each - the sun symbol (signifying gold) on his right glove and the moon symbol (signifying silver) on his left. When he puts his hands together the two triangles (the left pointing up to represent fire and the right pointing down to represent water) combine to form a hexagram which initiates the transmutation. Edrick uses this array to transmute ordinary matter into explosives by clapping his hands together. By combining the contradictory symbols of the sun and moon, gold and silver, water and fire, he creates an unstable imbalance of energy in whatever matter he touches, causing it to explode violently. He has also revealed himself to be capable of causing that instability to flow from one place to another at his will, essentially directing localized explosions from long range.
- Flame Alchemy: Edrick's unique style of combat alchemy is made possible by his custom made gloves. Made of "pyrotex/ignition cloth," these gloves create a spark when Edrick rubs his fingers together, and embroidered with unique flame alchemy transmutation circles, they allow him to manipulate the concentration of oxygen in the air. When attacking, Edrick raises the density of the oxygen surrounding his target to a level at which it becomes volatile and creates narrow pathways of oxygen between himself and his target through which he can direct the ensuing flash fire that blossoms from the spark of his gloves. As a result, he can incinerate any number of enemies in the field while deftly avoiding any adjacent allies. It has also been revealed that Edrick is able to delegate each hand to a different flame effect, possibly due to a difference in hand dexterity. The right hand appears to allow for large explosive attacks, while the left allows for smaller, but strong and very accurate pinpoint flame attacks.
- Destruction Alchemy: Edrick's most dangerous ability is his left arm, which is able to destroy anything with which it comes into contact by way of the intricate and arcane transmutation array tattooed thereupon. Destruction Alchemy works by following the cyclical flow of transmutation, but only takes into account the first two steps - comprehension and deconstruction. By "stopping at the second step", the physical structure of whatever he targets is broken down and not reshaped, essentially reducing it to formless debris. By applying this method to his victims, he destroys their internal systems instantly. However, Edrick is unable to deconstruct an object whose composition he does not comprehend, meaning that he must be able to actively identify, or at least make educated guesses at, the makeup of objects he wishes to destroy.
- Kenbunshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally.
- Busoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm.
- Haoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to exert their willpower over others, most often being used to exert the user's willpower onto those with weak wills and rendering them unconscious. Edrick can also use Haoshoku Haki to destroy things, such as terrain and buildings.
- Ninjutsu: Edrick has begun to learn how to use Ninjutsu, allowing him to use chakra to perform certain techniques that can utilize the elements to attack opponents. Currently Edrick only knows how to use Lightning Release techniques.
Edrick has developed special techniques using his Tempest ability, which allows him to form and manipulate the air into vortexes of rotating winds.
- Rising Tornado: A technique of Edrick's that allows him to create powerful tornadoes around an opponent. The force of the winds are strong enough to tear a target's limbs from their body. He can use this technique to lift his opponent into the air by firing off the tornadoes in a volley of punches after forming them around his arms.
- Whirl Shock: Edrick gathers the air around him and forms it into a formidable, disc-like whirlwind with the appearance of a tornado that has been flattened and turned on its side. In addition to firing the disc directly into an opponent, the razor sharp winds can be used to cut through objects or, if pierced with Edrick's lance, created from within to rupture the opponent's body.
- Super Cyclone: After digging his hands into the ground to avoid being blown away, the wind around Edrick begins to gather and forms into an enormous cyclone. Edrick calls this his "strongest storm", as the winds are so powerful any who dare resist them would be torn apart by the centrifugal force. Breathing becomes difficult inside the cyclone and debris is sucked into it, further increasing its destructiveness.
- Breakthrough: Edrick concentrates his power into a single point at the tip of his weapon, forming a condensed wind sphere that he can fire to pierce through an opponent.
Hie Hie no Mi Edit
Edrick has the powers of the Hie Hie no Mi, a Logia Devil Fruit that allows him to control, create, and become ice. Like other Logia users, he is capable of breaking himself into his particular element to avoid damage from most physical attacks. Edrick also has extreme amounts of resistance towards cold, due to his Devil Fruit's element. In addition, Edrick is one of the few Devil Fruit users who has adapted their powers to travel efficiently across the sea. In his case, he can simply freeze the water underneath his feet to walk across the sea, due to the water freezing as his feet pass over it. his freezing ability, which can be used on a very large scale, renders Edrick one of the few Devil Fruit users who can actually counteract the weakness of falling into a large body of water and drowning, as he can just freeze the water and stand on the ice.
With the power to manipulate ice, Edrick can create weapons of ice or freeze his opponents with physical contact. He can create enough ice to cover several square miles of ocean within mere moments. His main style of combat is to use his ice powers to disable and immobilize enemies, freezing their bodies solid just by touching them, and threatening to shatter their fragile forms, whether by touching them directly or with extensions of ice pillars. His other main style is to create weapons of ice to spear his opponents, to compensate his otherwise necessary direct contact. After training for a while, Edrick eventually developed many techniques that he can use with his ice powers, which are listed here.
- Ice Age: An attack used only near the ocean or another large area of water. Edrick places his hand in the water, then in an instant freezes it (along with anything in/on it) completely solid. The actual extent of the ice can stretch for miles and last for over a week.
- Ice Saber: Edrick picks up several thin objects, such as blades of grass, and throws them into the air. He then blows on them with an icy breath that freezes them into a large, jagged sword of ice.
- Ice Time: Edrick touches his opponent's body, then freezes them into a human ice statue. They can remain alive in a form of suspended animation for some time in their icy prison, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces. If the ice is melted quickly and carefully the victim can return to normal without any lasting repercussions. However, the ice can also be shattered from the inside out, but only by someone that possesses both incredible strength and a very high resistance to the cold.
- Ice Block: Partisan: Edrick creates several spears of ice by solidifying the cold air around him and then hurls them at the enemy.
- Ice Time Capsule: Using his powers, Edrick sends a wave of ice along the ground. Anything it hits is frozen in place.
- Ice Ball: Edrick freezes his opponent in a giant sphere of ice from a distance.
- Ice Block: Pheasant Beak: Edrick releases a massive wave of ice in the shape of a pheasant in a single blast.
- Ice Pick: Edrick launches an ice dart at his opponent.
- Ice Block: Avalanche: Edrick freezes water moisture from above into a giant block of ice, and then drops it down onto his target.
- Ice Star: Edrick leaps into the air and sends down a blizzard that freezes his enemies, before firing a large amount of Partisans at them to finish them off.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style that Edrick learned during the four years after the temporary disbanding of Eos.
- Geppo: The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Edrick can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set himself up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai: The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces, and when Tekkai is active, the user is unable to move.
- Shigan: The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break his finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai.
- Rankyaku: The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. Because of Edrick's Tempest ability, his Rankyaku is much more powerful than if used by others, as he can compress the air of the projectile even further, causing it's slicing power to increase to extraordinary levels.
- Soru: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. Normally, Edrick can kick off of the ground 180 times in a second, but this number is greatly increased when in Lightning Release Chakra Mode, as the tremendous boost in speed gives Edrick the ability to kick off of the ground around 1800 times per second.
- Kami-e: The Kami-e makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan: Edrick places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shockwave created on its own is enough destroy a small forest.
During the four years spent away from Eos, Edrick learned how to utilize chakra, as he saw how his allies were able to use it in many powerful ways.
Lightning Release Edit
While Edrick has begun to learn how to use chakra, he currently only has access to one Nature Transformation, being Lightning Release.
- Lightning Release: False Darkness: Edrick emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. He can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This technique is capable of being focused into a straight beam, similar to a laser.
- Lightning Release: Depth Charge: After enveloping himself with lightning chakra, Edrick can inflict damage to the opponent by either touching or emanating a powerful bolt of electricity from any part of their body.
- Lightning Release: Shadow Clone Technique: This technique allows Edrick to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform techniques and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance; and also evenly distributes Edrick's chakra to each clone. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.
- Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang: By manipulating lightning chakra into his hand, Edrick can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound remains connected to his hand, allowing him to control it during its attack.
- Lightning Release: Lariat: A powerful taijutsu technique whereby Edrick charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, which can be coated in chakra. A successful strike can blow away a target's entire chest with a direct hit. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick, powerful and is easily capable of knocking down an opponent.
Lightning Release Chakra Mode Edit
A heightened state where Edrick wraps his body in a layer of lightning chakra which, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate his nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. The technique has different levels of activation. The level's activation is depicted by Edrick's hair which stands up when the technique is activated to the fullest. The higher the level, the higher the speed Edrick can achieve. This mode also increases the user's defenses, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks.
Due to Edrick's interest in learning ways to control the elements, he found that he had the ability to earthbend. Earthbending is one of the four elemental bending arts, and is the geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all their various forms. Earthbending is one of the most diverse of the bending arts, differing from the other bending arts in that it maintains a distinct balance between offensive and defensive capabilities. Earthbending uses a balance of strength and defense to overwhelm opponents. Edrick is always finding ways to hone this ability, such as forming armor from the earth, turning normal surfaces into quicksand, and magnetizing his limbs to any type of stone.
- Lavabending: Edrick is able to change the phase of the earth he is manipulating, melting it into lava for more versatility in battle, as well as being able to change lava into earth. Lavabending provides Edrick with an array of both offensive and defensive possibilities during battle. Not much earth is necessary to create a useful amount of lava to bend. In addition, the use of lavabending to turn a portion of the earth into lava allows earthbenders to isolate themselves from their opponents and avoid battles at close range. The attacks at Edrick's disposal range from small scale, like a lava shuriken, to larger attacks, such as conjuring blasts of lava or entire streams or waves straight out of the earth.
- Metalbending: Edrick is able to ferrokinetically bend processed metal in a similar fashion to bending regular earth. He can also bend liquid metals, such as mercury, though utilize more fluid movements to do so, akin to waterbending. It is also possible to bend liquid metal inside someone's body.
- Mudbending: Edrick can also bend the earth in mud, allowing him to manipulate mud.
- Sandbending: Edrick can also bend sand. Because sand is sediment which travels in flows, this style resembles air and waterbending more than earthbending. In addition to manipulating sand, Edrick is able to compact sand to be solid and thick.
Emperor Edrick Edit
Due to Edrick having possession of the Sword Birth Sacred Gear, he is able to summon as many swords as he wishes, effectively giving him an infinite amount of metal to bend. While Edrick is able to do many things with this, his preferred form of taking advantage of this combination of abilities is the Emperor Edrick. The Emperor Edrick is a giant red and white robot, standing 138 feet tall and weighing a total of 271 tons. While this is the robot's dimensions by default, Edrick can easily reshape the robot, adding limbs, weapons, and making it bigger or smaller. Edrick usually deploys a small autocannon on the left arm of the robot, which can shoot out any metal-made ammo, including bullets, swords, and lances. He also likes to form a pile bunker on the right arm of the robot, known as the Revolver Stake, giving it another tool for close-up attacks. When needing to go on the defensive, Edrick can create arm shields to protect it from any oncoming attacks. The Emperor Edrick is practically indestructible, as Edrick can simply create more swords with which to add to the robot and near-instantly fix any wounds it may have received during battle. In addition to this, due to the fact that the Emperor Edrick is formed from swords with element-devouring properties, not only will elemental-based attacks, such as fire, ice, and lightning, not harm the robot, but will actually give it more power, making it stronger and much harder to take down as a result.
Boosted Gear Edit
The Boosted Gear is a Sacred Gear that has the ability to double Edrick's power every 10 seconds. The Boosted Gear takes the appearance of a a red gauntlet with a green jewel and 2 golden spikes that manifests onto Edrick's arm. With further changes in response to the user's feelings, the Boosted Gear can transform into the Boosted Gear Gift, which has the ability to Transfer the increased power to other people or objects. The transfered power can be performed on multiple people/objects at the same time, however, this decreases the efficiency, and some of the power will be lost in the transfer. This can also be used on a certain part of Edrick's body, such as his eyes, granting him enhanced vision. The Boosted Gear can also determine an opponent's power level and tell Edrick when his boost has built up sufficient power to possibly defeat an opponent, either by utilizing it himself or transferring it to an ally. Edrick has also unlocked the power of Penetrate, which allows his attacks to hit, even through powerful defensive barriers. Edrick soon adapted the ability to grant him the power to see through solid objects, such as walls and clothing. However, continuous use of the Boosted Gear will drain Edrick's stamina to a significant degree. Also, when using the Boosted Gear, Edrick gains a weakness to dragon-slaying attacks, such as Dragon Slayer Magic.
- Dragon Booster: Summons the Boosted Gear.
- Boost: Doubles Edrick's power. This call is announced every 10 seconds until Edrick reaches his physical limit. In Balance Breaker mode, this call is announced repeatedly until Edrick reaches his limit.
- Burst: This announcement is called when Edrick reaches his physical limit. Once called, all of Edrick's increased powers are drained.
- Transfer: Transfers increased power to other people or objects.
- Jet: Allows Edrick to fly with his Dragon Wings while in Scale Mail mode.
- Penetrate: Allows Edrick's attacks to bypass defensive abilities and see through solid objects.
- Juggernaut Drive: Activates Juggernaut Drive after Edrick speaks the special chant.
- Longinus Smasher: An attack gained in Juggernaut Drive in which the chest armor of the Scale Mail slides open and fires a powerful shot.
Balance Breaker Edit
Balance Breakers are the evolved forms of Sacred Gears in which their full powers can be released. A Balance Breaker is often triggered by high emotions combined with a change in the heart or spirit of the wielder. The Boosted Gear's Balance Breaker forms are:
- Scale Mail: The Scale Mail creates a Dragon Armor which drastically increases Edrick's power, abilities, speed, and defense. It also temporarily allows Edrick to use the power of the Boosted Gear without the 10-second interval.
- Juggernaut Drive: The Juggernaut Drive unleashes the full power of the Two Heavenly Dragons sealed in the Boosted Gear, granting Edrick power that is said to rival that of gods. The immense power is so great that, upon activation, its aura would have destroyed the local areas. While in this form, Edrick has a greatly increased flight speed to the point where it can be hard to follow with ones eye sight. This form is also capable of fending off powerful attacks by simply flapping its wings. From the various jewels all over the armor, Edrick can grow multiple limbs and blades akin to the appearance of a dragon. On top of that, Edrick obtains the ability to shoot lasers from his mouth. Edrick's most powerful attack is available in this form, which is known as the Longinus Smasher, an energy beam of immense destructive power fired from a launcher hidden in the chest of the Juggernaut Drive. To activate Juggernaut Drive, a special chant must be used, which Edrick learned while studying the powers and abilities of the Boosted Gear. The chant goes as follows:
I, who is about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God
I laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"
I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination
And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!
Sword Birth Edit
Sword Birth, also known as Demon Sword Creation, is a Sacred Gear that is able to take on the appearance of any sword that Edrick may think of. Sword Birth has the ability to create numerous Demon Swords of different attributes according to the will of the user. Demon Swords are weapons infused with demonic power, being very powerful when used against beings with any kind of holy power. Edrick has also gained the ability to create Holy Demonic Swords, which are weaker versions of his Balance Breaker, the Sword of Betrayer. While these swords are not as powerful as the Sword of Betrayer, they are still able to change into elements such as fire, lightning, and ice, and are still more powerful when used against beings with holy or unholy energy. Here is a list of swords that Edrick has utilized in combat.
- Holy Eraser: Also known as the Light-Devouring Sword, the Holy Eraser is a Demon Sword that devours holy energy.
- Flame Delete: Also known as the Flame-Freezing Sword, the Flame Delete is an ice Demon Sword that devours all types of flame.
- Replenish Calm: Also known as the Wind-Calming Sword, the Replenish Calm is a Demon Sword that absorbs wind.
- Thunder Break: Also known as the Lightning-Shattering Sword, the Thunder Break is a Demon Sword that absorbs lightning.
- Mana Slicer: The Mana Slicer is a sword specifically made by Edrick due to his dislike of fighting magic-users. Unlike the other swords, it does not absorb it's target, but instead breaks it down completely, cutting through any type of magic the blade comes into contact with.
- Dragon Slayer: The Dragon Slayer is a sword specifically made to kill Dragons, and is the most difficult kind of Demon Sword to produce.
Balance Breaker Edit
The Sword Birth only has one Balance Breaker, known as the Sword of Betrayer.
- Sword of Betrayer: Also known as the Holy Demonic Sword of Twin Supremacy, the Sword of Betrayer is is a fusion between a Demon Sword and a Holy Sword. Because of this, it possesses the qualities of both Holy Swords and Demon Swords, making it extra powerful against both beings with both holy and unholy energy. It can also use its Demonic energy to absorb any Holy attribute to enhance its own power, and can change the blade into different elements such as fire, lightning, and ice.
Kiryso - Edrick believes Kiryso to be a good friend, as he was one of the few members of Eos who actually wanted him to join the group after they first met, which helped Edrick grow to become more comfortable around them. He also considers Kiryso to be a good leader, although Edrick did not approve of Kiryso's outburst towards Hitoshi shortly after reviving him following his fight with The Count.
Karasu - While Edrick has not interacted with Karasu as much as with other members of Eos, he still considers him to be a good comrade that he can always count on to help. While Edrick sometimes doesn't appreciate Karasu's often blunt approach when it comes to conversations, he finds that he often agrees with him, and respects him for being able to think quickly in tough situations.
Hideki - Edrick considers Hideki to be a powerful ally, and while he doesn't particularly enjoy his occasional states of brooding and anger, he understands where those emotions came from, as Edrick was a witness to the Uchiha Massacre that left Hideki's entire home village destroyed.
Hitoshi - Despite Edrick finding Hitoshi's aggression quite annoying, especially when trying to negotiate with others, he understands that trying to talk to him about it will only make him angrier, and tries to leave him alone whenever he gets into a bad mood. However, after reuniting with Eos, Edrick finds Hitoshi's new, more peaceful personality much more tolerable than his previous one, and wishes to become better friends with him as time goes on.
Aiden - Like most of the members of Eos, Edrick enjoys Aiden's light and upbeat personality, and finds him to be quite the capable ally in battle. He also wants to see him grow in strength as well, as he notices how much time Aiden spends training when not with others.
Karina - Edrick enjoys spending time with Karina, as her sweet and caring personality makes Edrick much more comfortable around her compared to when around other members of Eos. He also enjoys her constant arguing with Hideki, finding it quite amusing when they insult each other back and forth. In addition to this, Edrick respects her very high intelligence and her impressive magical power, and overall finds her one of the most important members of the team.
Solomon - Despite not knowing Solomon very well, Edrick considers him both a powerful ally and an important friend, as Solomon was the reason that Edrick was able to meet Eos in the first place. After meeting with the members of Eos again, Edrick wishes to learn more about Solomon, as he is also quite interested in his vampiric abilities.
Amanda - Edrick has not interacted with Amanda much, due to her normally introverted personality, but he wishes to learn more about her after reuniting with Eos, and finds a small amount of kinship between them, due to both of them primarily relying on ice-based techniques in combat.
Gaius - Even though Gaius joined Eos much later than everyone else, Edrick found himself forming a much stronger bond with him compared to the other members of the team. While Edrick initially disliked Gaius, his opinion of him changed after he fought against him in his Kurama form with the Emperor Edrick, and they quickly became close friends soon after their fight. They have fought together many times since then, forming a tag team that is unmatched throughout the rest of Eos.
Doctor Korosenai - Edrick finds Doctor Korosenai to be quite the valuable asset to the team, as his technology has proved to be quite efficient at dealing with foes. He also enjoys his curious nature, finding it funny when the doctor kept trying to take notes on the members of the team, such as Solomon and Kiryso. He occasionally wonders why he suddenly vanished without a trace, but he likes to think that he simply continued exploring and discovering newer and better technology for him to experiment with.