Caine is a powerful Sorcerer that was found locked down in a deep cavern under a desolated and destroyed many decades old manor. His was found in some sort of stasis, once he was rejuvenated and awakened, his memory had revealed to him that he was once the half-demon child of a powerful Demon Lord and a human Mage. His form from when he was first placed in stasis had stayed relatively the same.
Caine at first can be seen as having a more passive yet action based character. He chooses to see where events may go and what he may get himself involved him as he tends to have more of a liking of solving problems he gets himself into, more so resulting in the death of many, some of which may be allies. This may also extend into situations where his own death could be a real possibility, though he seems to manage such occurrences fine.
The better part of his personality is when he tends to talk. Those who know him personally would usually use insults as the majority of their description of his character. He is constantly referred to as foul, loud-mouthed, disrespectful, condescending, non-caring, arrogant, buffoon. While his expressive traits can make him unbearable, he can be a valuable ally if invested in a certain task and/or goal. He tends to concentrate greatly on things he is interested in and is very effective in how he completes them as well.
Though his most prominent trait is that of his own persistence. His stubbornness and arrogance will not allow him to divert from a single task unless it is thoroughly proven to be impossible, say it be from his own sense or from others. He will continue to face opposition until he is no longer capable of doing or completing his goal.
Caine was born many decades ago within the region of Hades. A female mage had made a bargain with a Demon Lord that her lover who would be going of to war would be faithful to her until he returned, the stipulations being the Demon Lord granting the two guaranteed love after death if he were to stay faithful, but if this were to be untrue, the Demon Lord would take the mage as his bride and she would bare him a child. During the war however, the Mage's lover would return unfaithful to her and as such she would remain the Demon Lord's for the rest of her life.
A few years later, the mage would soon give birth to Caine and due to the mixture of a Demon Lord and a Mage, his magical prowess would be immense. This led to the mage thinking herself of making an abomination and for many years after, would treat Caine as if he were a monster. It was not until his later years that he would come to amass his magical power for what it really was. He was charged by his father to bring innocent souls into his domain, he would go on to then slaughter an entire village under his father's request. Seeing this, his mother would throw herself from the top of the manor, killing herself.
Caine would later harbor this as a realization to what he had truly done and why he had done it. He years later would conspire against his father for the atrocities he would commit in his name. He would as an adult, challenge his father to battle of which he lost. For this he was locked away under the manor in a magical stasis field that would freeze time all around him until someone would set him free.
- Mission: "046" Earned (B)3,200 /2,000XP - Sent back in time by steel dragon to meet Eli Dusk.
- Event: The First Child
- Event: Bootstrap, 6000 B, 1200 XP. Event: The First Man 400 B, 80 XP
~Kingdom Come Arc~
- The Authority of Wrath | 3600 XP and 5000 B//
- Now You See Me | XP:8900 B:11k
- The National Anthem | XP: 17k Bounty: 22k
- Alpha Stigma | XP: 8K Bounty: 9K
~No More Kids Stuff~
- Welcome Back Astrea | 800XP and 3600B
- Don't Sleep on Astrea | XP: 12k B: 14k
~The Requiversary Arc III~
- Event: An Ideal To Strive Towards | 32k XP 45k B
- Event: My Own Worst Enemy | XP: 30k B: 45k
~What Lies Beneath Arc~
- Event: Daemon XP: 8700 B: 5600
- Event: Here Lies the Silver Falcon XP: 11k B: 8k
- Event: Fragment of Him XP: 8600 B: 12300
- Event: Bait and Switch XP: 11k B: 8k
- Event: Ticket Please XP: 14k B: 13k
- Event: Arrival Part 1 XP: 8k B: 6k
- Event: Arrival Part 2 XP: 8k B: 6k
~The Rabbit Hole Arc~
- Event: Lets Shake on It (III) XP: 7K B: 8K
Powers and Abilities Edit
Natural Abilities Edit
Arch-Demon Physiology - Caine's origins profess him as the son of a human mage and an Arch-Demon, an Arch-Demon is a rare and more superior form of Demon which was introduced by Caine's father when he arrived after the creation of the Shinsekai. An Arch-Demon's physical abilities are far superior to that of a regular Demon, in fact the potency of their power is so great that even Caine, as a half-breed, has superior power next to a regular Demon. Caine's strength is immense, being able to lift multiple tons with relative ease, reach hyper-sonic speeds, his durability allowing him to take immense damage, and his stamina being near limitless.
Physical Ability - Thanks to Caine's origins as a half demon, the standards of his physical power go above and far beyond the capability of a normal human. At the very least being over ten times if not drastically more so powerful then an athlete in peak physical condition. Caine is capable of lifting full grown animals like horses and bulls with utter ease, even up to and over 75 tons of weight. Even going as far as living condensed rock and minerals that would weigh tens if not more tons. This power also extends to his fighting power, a single punch equating to the power of multiple tons of TNT, being able to put holes in solid sheets of iron and even steel with minimal effort. Caine's natural speed is also extended to superhuman levels. This aspect of his power extends as well far beyond the capacity that normal humans can achieve by multiple times. His speed is at such a level where he can appear as after-images to the untrained, moving at such a speed he would be able to engage someone before their brain could fully process it, even causing sonic booms. Using this speed, Caine is capable of applying immense momentum behind his physical attacks, making it so he can perform actions very quickly.His body is also incredibly strong, Caine is capable of taking hits from objects of multiple tons being thrown at him with great velocity, as well as being able to take small and fast moving objects such as bullets.
Magic Competence - Throughout much of Caine's training, he was taught about multiple different aspects of magic, everything from the separate Archives to Slayer Magics. Caine was brought up mainly to have an innate attraction and control of magic and as such has a great knowledge over the subject as well as many smaller aspects of it, this allows him to have a better control and understanding of it more so then most other people.
Demonic Evolution Edit
Caine's demonic powers had been suppressed by his human side for as long as he has been alive, this has hindered the growth of his latent power so much so that his demonic side has become more of symbiotic organism then just natural power. While at base it cannot do much, when being utilized it grows more and more dominant over Caine's personality, this also results in his demonic form being more and more visible as his body changes to fit the use of power. The demonic power though is ever growing and expanding, Caine being capable of accessing an immensely huge reservoir of energy that has been stored away inside him that can make him progressively more powerful the more he uses it, though at the cost of his own sanity and mental state. The status of whether this can change is unknown though in theory the more he uses this power and the more he is in contact with his mental state, the more he can progressively strengthen his mind and his ability to use his latent abilities.
Magic King Candidate Edit
Caine holds immense amounts of magical power within him, in fact magical power so great that is was made to destroy and kill. It is thought that his mother being a mage gave him the chance of gaining this status. From the depth of it dwelling within as well as the calculation of how long it has been within his biological form along with his biological age. It is thought that he has the power of a genuine Magic King element.
Interitus (Annihilation) - Cain's natural Thema belongs to the Archive of Luxuria (Lust). This is particularly strange though as he isn't all that abstinent. Nonetheless, this does not take away his power with his Thema. It centers around Annihilation, the inevitable destructive, and violent end of all things. Considering this, the magic he uses is particularly violent and widespread. It appears as Interitus manifests itself as seals in which Caine is able to manifest his magic energies physically, applying his desolating power to destroy things. The magic manifested with this Thema is a deep black with a scarlet aura. His amnesia like state prevents him from realizing how he obtained power over this magic, though his mind and body happen to still be able to cast it's magic.
Magic Energy Manipulation - Caine is capable of controlling his magical energies and manipulate them to his will, meaning he can use them however he wishes. Though these regular uses are not as powerful as the concentrated spells he uses his magic to cast.
- Eyes of Calamity - Caine summons multiple seals all surrounding himself or his opponent, the seals then channel magical energy into multiple small spheres where they home in on his opponent causing sudden controlled explosions as soon as they make contact.
- Ceaseless Discharge - Caine summons a seal directly in front of him. This seal discharges a lightning bolt like blast of energy which acts similarly to lightning as well. This goes on and affects the opponents motor skills as well as physically burns them and if intense enough can disintegrate some opponents. This can also be taken to the extreme, if Caine has enough magic, he can summon many of these seals or even one massive seal.
- Shadow of Extinction - Caine condenses his magic energies deep into his body which a gives him a great red/black glow. This increases his physical potency, though it doesn't increase his physical power but instead gives his physical attacks the power of his magic and allow it to act like a corrosive substance. If not focusing enough, this power can spread like a wild fire.
- Expand: Caine is capable of utilizing this potent energy and expanding it's physical size and mass, allowing him to create a large construct that he can use to battle much larger opponents.
- Dragon's Eye Star - Caine summons a larger than normal seal above him which summons gusts of wins around the immediate location. He then implements large amounts of magic into creating a large ball of destructive magic which can cause great devastation to the target as well as the surrounding location.
- The Burning Pillar - Caine summons two large seals located above and below his opponent, these seals then blast two massive pillar like blasts of energy in each other's direction. The opponent is intended to get caught between them and is subjugated to the effects of the two colliding blasts,usually resulting in great force and energy being applied. The location of these seals are not static, in fact they can be maneuvered accordingly as long as the two seals face each other.
- Blade of Black - Caine summons a small, concentrated seal in front of his hand. This seal then explodes into a small, long blade of which is capable of striking quickly at long distances. The speed of this spell is usually the key component of what makes it so dangerous.
- Blood Scythe - Caine manifests his magical energy into the tips of his fingers. He then thrusts downwards in which a series of energy based slashes appear all around him and fly outward in all directions around him. Caine is also capable of minimizing this to one direction with concentration.
- Heaven Piercing Crosses - Caine materializes his magical energy into the form of thin sharp crosses all around him. They then aim towards the opponent and stab them all over their body, Caine can summon more or little crosses depending on how much energy he uses.
- Dirge Pillars - Caine summons multiple seals across the battlefield, the seals explode in a giant pillar of magical energy that move and spread across the battlefield for a short time. The Pillars moving along to hit the opponent in succession.
- Breaking Earth Reigns - Caine puts his hand to the earth in which he fills the immediete area with his magical energy. After extensive energy is put into the earth, the area explodes from under itself in which large whips extend from the earth, destroying the surrouding area and repeatedly striking the opponent.
- Scorched Chain Constraint - Caine musters his magical energies to manipulate large lengths of hell chains that burst from the ground. They then surround and encircle the opponent to the point of them being completely unseen due to being masked by the chains, Caine then places multiple magical seals around the form of the opponent to seal the chains.
- Hands Towards Damnation - Caine touches the earth where he burrows his magic deep into the earth and dragging souls from the pit, the souls are then guided to the surface where they surround the opponent and drag them into the dirt and leave them vulnerable.
Cosmos Manipulation Edit
Caine is aware of an essence in his body known as Cosmos, not only is he aware of it but also directly capable of manipulating it. This allows him to exceed his already immense physical power by "burning" it and even perform phenomenal feats. The usual color of his Cosmoenergy (visible manifestation of Cosmo) is seen is a dark blood red, representing his affinity towards destructiveness. This power was activated within him in his early teens. Awakening it to gain physical power and a great advantage against other opponents.
Power Enhancement - The usage of Cosmos is quite amazing. If an elite athlete were to challenge a normal person that can use Cosmos to a battle, it would be over even before the athlete could register what happened. Cosmos is capable of granting a normal untrained child the ability to destroy boulders the size of houses, the very extent of which can be even before said child even trained with it. This is but of a very shallow and "weak" example of the true power of Cosmos. Caine's usage of his Cosmos itself goes above and beyond not only the peak of a normal human but also his own physical peak. This allows him to achieve feats of power that would otherwise be incredibly difficult or outright impossible for him to do under normal circumstances.
- Infernalis Conpedes (Hellish Chains) - Caine utilizes manipulation of Cosmo in which he creates energy based chains from his Cosmo. He then can utilize them as whips of burning Cosmo where they cause great stinging damage to his enemies who are struck by them. He is also capable of using them to confine his opponents and entrap them if need be.
- Infernum Pluvias (Hell Rain) - Usually doing this while above his opponet, Caine summons many small energy pockets of Cosmo. When summoning enough, he unleashes the balls of burning Cosmo into the ground, into his opponent.
- Draco Ultio (Dragon's Revenge) - Caine summons large amounts of Cosmo into his fist(s). When doing this he goes and burns it with great intensity, so much so that it builds up in form around him into the shape of a large dragon. When ready, he immediately strikes at his opponent, either from a range of up close as the Cosmo Dragon charges and consumes the enemy and explodes when doing so.
- Impius Fluctis (Unholy Surge) - Caine charges his Cosmo into a condensed point in front of him. With this he burns his Cosmo allowing a large ball of Cosmo to form in front of him. This ball then surges out into a stream, charging at the opponent intending to strike with great intensity.
- Conveniunt (Converge) - Caine surrounds the opponent with a thin umbrella of Cosmo that he then adds onto the umbrella with even more cosmo. Once achieving the proper amount of Cosmo, he collapses the cosmo in on the opponent causing a large explosion centered in on the opponent.
The Sixth Sense (Intuition) - The sense that represents the strength of Athena's saints, and is inherent to all who can feel their own cosmo and/or that of others. Its basic use is what differs cosmo-awakened fighters from regular ones, as things like feeling and using cosmoenergy, moving at superhuman speeds and predicting movements without the use of other senses is impossible without it. With this sense, supplementary abilities such as the sekishiki, telekinesis, teleportation, crystal manipulation, mind reading, atomic destruction, temperature manipulation, nature manipulation & communication and the elements may be developed. Such skills are often even seen as sub-senses of the sixth, and may be heightened (or, as with sekishiki and teleportation, impossible without) certain characteristics of the individual's biology.
- Telepathy: Cosmo isn't just centered on the physical aspect of manipulation, Caine is able to utilize Cosmo to communicate and infiltrate the minds of others with telepathy. With it, he is able to converse with others mentally and even able to enter and manipulate the thoughts and mind of his enemies. Invading the minds of others though requires great amount of concentration depending on how mentally willful they are though if Caine is able to successfully do so, he would be able to manipulate a person's inner-most thoughts and feelings
- Telekenisis: Cosmo is also able to physically manipulate objects to a certain degree. If one's mental capacity is high enough that they are able to manipulate cosmo with it, then they would be able to use cosmo to manipulate the physical world. Caine is capable of doing this to great affect, being able to pick up and move large boulders with this ability and even manipulate the course of on coming objects.
- Teleportation: Thanks to the effects of the sixth sense, Caine is capable of manipulating Cosmo to a degree where he is able to transport his physical form over short distances near instantly. The range on this however is very limited due to how inexperienced Caine is with Intuition, having access to only teleporting about a quarter of a mile at a time. Caine mainly uses this ability in close combat, using it as an advantage over speed with his opponents.
- Atomic Destruction: Atomic Destruction refers to the ability for those who have Intution to destroy atoms. It is an incredibly versatile ability, lending itself to any situation in combat to be useful. It can be demonstrated mainly though by hand as enacting it through pure Cosmo and no physical touch is very difficult to do if one doesn't have great control over their Cosmo.
Soul Reaper Edit
Narakuou (奈落王, Hell King) - The manifestation of Caine's demonic power through his own soul, Narakou equips the hellish concepts that dwell within Caine and bring them forth and embody them as a Zanpakuto. Instead of resembling a Katana, instead attains the appearance of a more western style longsword.
- Shikai (Activation: Open the Gates.) - Narakuou's Shikai, the blade gaining a more grotesque and disturbing appearance, it's blade gaining a more organic look. Upon release, Caine raises Narakou into the air where a cyclone of red fire circles him and engulfs him. The cyclone disperses around the blade where it assumes it's new form.
Shikai Ability - Narakuou is capable of absorbing souls which exist in hell. Concentrating his zanpakuto's reishi into accessing Hell itself, Narakuou is capable of pulling souls into itself and empowering it's own potency. Narakuou is also able to summons certain souls to fight for Caine, be it weak souls or souls of certain powerful beings.
- Makahi - Narakuou is also able to concentrate the power of the souls it absorbs and transfers them into the element of hell itself, Hellfire. Using this ability, Caine is able to project blasts of Hellfire at his opponent to cause great amounts of damage.
- #1 - Shō
- #4 - Byakurai
- #11 - Tsuzuri Raiden
- #31 - Shakkahō
- #32 - Ōkasen
- #33 - Sōkatsui
- #54 - Haien
- #57 - Daichi Tenyō
- #63 - Raikōhō
- #73 - Sōren Sōkatsui
- #78 - Zangerin
- #88 - Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō
- #90 - Kurohitsugi
- #99 - Goryūtenmetsu
It infuses and accumulates magical energy into his weapon and body, momentarily injecting an arbitrary vector that allows for an exceptional boost of his abilities by instantaneously releasing the magical energy to reinforce himself. It can be called a jet blast of magical energy to increase his movements in close combat, and executing large-scale body reinforcement through Mana Burst is only possible with his immense magical power. It would allow for even a stick to become a weapon of great power at his rank.