August Basilis is the eldest Prince of Ares, and is thus the next in succession for its throne. He is a secondary character of Freezing-Soul.
August is largely a fairly lazy and unenthusiastic person. He will generally only do what he feels like unless forced, and is extremely unmotivated in most cases, especially if he feels like something is unnecessary. August will usually still help people, but will do so begrudgingly. However, when something that he actually cares about is on the line he can be very easily motivated, and even enraged in most cases, seemingly becoming an entirely different person. This mostly applies to his family, or people that he considers to be family, including the people of his country, something ingrained into him from his father. He will generally still stay very quiet and unsocial even around people that he is comfortable or close to. August is generally afraid of hardly anything, retaining his lax demeanor even in dangerous situations, the exception to this being his mother.
As the Prince of Ares, August has had a very privileged and comfortable life. He's spent most of his time just doing whatever he wishes, other than when he's being forced to learn important leader-grooming things from his mother for when he inherits the throne from his parents.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As the descendant of several different incredibly powerful Shinobi Clans, as well as the son of the Jinchuriki of Kurama, August possesses incredibly powerful chakra, and a ridiculously large reserves of it. August hasn't bothered training to learn very many different techniques beyond his basic Gentle Fist and other basic techniques, but the sheer power and amount of his chakra more than makes up for his lack of depth.
Mystic Byakugan and Gentle FistEdit
Due to his parents, August has developed both a pair of Mystic Eyes, and the Byakugan Dojutsu, which have fused together into a single eye technique unique to August himself. He possesses all of the normal powers of the Byakugan, including the ability to see energy, chakra points, 360 degree vision, x-ray vision, the ability to see for roughly 2.5 miles, and the ability to use the Gentle Fist techniques. His Mystic Eyes have been called the Mystic Eyes of teleportation, which allow him to instantly teleport to anywhere in his eyesight, which is massively enhanced by his Byakugan.
August has also mastered Gentle Fist, allowing him to effectively inflict internal damage by attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, August surgically injects a certain amount of their own chakra into the opponent's chakra pathway system, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist. By employing the use of the Byakugan he can target the tenketsu, thus enhancing the havoc and control August can impose upon an opponent's chakra network. These 361 nodes are key gate-keeping interceptions in the chakra circulatory network, thus forcibly opening or sealing them in whatever manner the Gentle Fist user sees fit, is a powerful tactical option to have. The affected person's chakra flow can either be increased or disrupted completely, preventing them from using chakra-based techniques.
- Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm: August precisely pinpoints the enemy's vitals with his Byakugan, and releases a high speed palm thrust. A vacuum shell compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, striking them with tremendous force.
- Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher: A more powerful version of the previous technique, August hits his target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra emitted from his palm, with even greater force than its parent technique, and covers a much larger area.
- Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms: August envisions an Eight Trigrams Circle, and hits the enemy in the circle with a series of violent blows. By striking sixty-four tenketsu throughout the opponent's Chakra Pathway System, their chakra flow is stopped, making them unable to even stand.
- Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven: This technique utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all the chakra points on August’s body. It is also a defensive maneuver to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on August. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in his body, August then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around himself and tossing away any nearby attackers. August can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if he cannot spin, August becomes vulnerable. The technique is also capable of reflecting an opponent's chakra against them.
- Gentle Fist Art: Body Blow: August releases chakra from every point in his tenketsu, hitting his opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them violently flying away from him.
- Palm Bottom: August throws a quick, precise palm strike to her opponent's body, sending his chakra into the area that is struck, with sufficient force to cause severe internal damage in one blow.
August has also inherited a sizable portion of Kurama's Chakra from his father, giving him an even deeper supply of chakra that is significantly more powerful than his own, and allowing him to use various Jinchuriki forms and techniques. August is able to use the Initial, Version 1, and Version 2, Jinchuriki States, each of which enhance his power to a different level, Version 2 being the strongest of which. In these forms, August's physical ability is massively increased, allowing him to perform incredibly superhuman feats and easily overwhelm most opponents. His chakrs is also boosted to incredible levels, allowing him to use several powerful techniques.
- Tailed Beast Chakra Arms - August is able to use the raw Tailed Beast Chakra that he possesses to form arms that he is able to freely manipulate to attack his enemies. These arms are able to strike with extreme levels speed and force, making it difficult for most opponents to defend or avoid.
- Tailed Beast Shockwave - Using his powerful Tailed Beast Chakra, August is able to turn anything from a roar to a wave of the arm into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. When in a Version 2 state, the raw force of these shockwaves are powerful enough to put August's Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher technique to shame, with just a simple wave of the arm.
- Tailed Beast Ball - August is able to use a relatively small, weaker version of a Tailed Beast Ball. Despite being weaker than a full-sized TBB, this attack is still powerful enough to completely ravage and destroy a large area with an incredible explosion of chakra.
Demon blood runs incredibly thick through the Basilis family, which grants August several different abilities and incredible potential. The Demon blood in his family is far from pure, and is thought to be an amalgamation of several different kinds.
Crimson Red VermillionEdit
Due to August having Demon Blood running through his family, he is able to use the power of this blood to an extent. If his demon blood were to overwhelm and completely consume his human blood he would be unable to return to humanity again, but August is able to control himself and keep a perfect balance between the two. When in this state, August's hair turns red, indicating that he is on the edge of turning entirely. This state bestows August with bolstered physical ability on the level of his Jinchuriki forms, allowing him to become significantly more dangerous in combat.
Death Resistive BodyEdit
One of the unique abilities granted to August by being a Mixed-Blood is a death resistive body. Instead of regenerating from heavy wounds, August's body is able to reshape on its own to an extent, so that he can survive even without vital organs. This allows him to survive even the most gruesome of injuries with little trouble.
Curses are a counterpart to Magic in many ways, though they specifically run off of negative emotion. August is able to channel the urges that his thick Demon blood creates and use them to empower his Bomb Curse. This curse utilizies explosions, which can be triggered remotely or upon direct contact. August can also create bombs, which can be done by either trapping people in explosive spheres or by creating an intricate seal on the ground, which acts as a motion-sensing explosive. August is also able to "curse" enemies that physically touch him, effectively turning an attacker into a living bomb, which scales with how many times they have physically struck August.
Holiday is an automatic Stand used by August. Because his stand is automatic, it has basically unlimited range, and damage done to it is not transmitted to August like with most stands. It is also able to continue to display massive amounts of strength at long range. The downside of this, is that August is not able to precisely control Holiday like most Stand Users, and is only able to give it basic commands such as attack or defend. Holiday has yet to display any kind of special ability, but the massive levels of physical power that it possesses mean that it can still fight incredibly strong opponents with ease.
- Superhuman Strength - Holiday possesses superhuman strength that even surpasses August's own strength, even in his empowered states. Holiday is able to perform ridiculous feats of lifting strength and striking power, easily lifting many tons and breaking practically any material.
- Superhuman Speed - Holiday is able to travel and attack at massively superhuman levels of speed, easily overwhelming most opponents with its rapid attacks, and swiftly avoiding the attacks of enemies.
- Superhuman Durability - Holiday's durability is on scale with its other superhuman attributes, allowing it to tank most attacks with hardly any difficulty.