Once a young beautiful woman, a powerful Mage and an extremely skilled bender in the element of water, Amanda now wields dangerous fangs in battle, a vampire now. The first, and most privileged fledgling of Solomon, she has made him her "Sorrow", a nickname created because of his former loneliness, though the nickname hardly fits him now. Amanda is a powerful warrior and intelligent individual, and is capable of careful analysis to better degrees than even Solomon by himself, who's knowledge, thinking speed and learning capabilities had been augmented by various factors.
Amanda is quite a reserved person, often not speaking to others and somewhat introverted. This introversion should not be taken for lack of confidence, as Amanda is quite confident in herself, having nothing but confidence in her abilities. It should be duly noted that she is not overconfident. She has indomitable willpower and can work on her own. However, after meeting Solomon’s friends/allies in Eos, Amanda becomes slowly less reserved. She is a weird anomaly of sorts, being reserved, but at times can be quite hyperactive.
Amanda is a kind person, with a contagious type of kindness that transfers to Solomon’s very own personality when she is around him. She shows great signs of empathy, deeply connecting with others she cares about. Though usually honest, it should be known that if necessary she will produce white lies to make people feel better, only as her last resort however.
In a fight, this kindness still exists, but only to comrades and will fight in defense of them, creating barriers and shields. To absolutely anything else, she basically becomes an aggressive, near-ruthless person, who seems to take a certain amount of pleasure in the pain of others making her great for interrogation, becoming a bit of a slight sadist. Her latent calculating persona from her reserved state comes out, analyzing in the middle of a fight.
At the higher end of this, Amanda can potentially become bloodlusted. She has a very crazed look in her eye and her fangs jut out of her mouth. She will attempt to drain the blood of almost anything against her comrades in the area. However, if not allowed to drain blood, she will openly protest against them. Despite her personality change while bloodlusted, Solomon can telepathically stop her, as she is his fledgling, and she can do the same through the telepathic link they share.
Her closest tie, Amanda and Solomon have a long history. She is the only one to have ever laid eyes on Solomon's original non-transformed state. Brought back to life by Solomon who brought her back to life as his fledgling, things would eventually kick off between the two of them, during which she would give him the nickname Sorrow, and he would give her the nicknames of Amy, and Ice Princess.
However, when Solomon went to Eos to get allies to revolt against the Count, Amanda was left behind. Tracking him through the link they shared, Amanda was able to trace Solomon all the way back to Eos' Mansion. She noticed that Solomon had come back to Hades, and followed him back out of Hades and remained outside, sending telepathic messages to Solomon, ensuring that the comrades she observed didn't notice him. They made things back up very quickly and went in as a couple, introducing themselves being an item to Eos. Their statues were massive bat sculptures biting each other's necks, one with blue fire in it's eyes and one apparently shivering, an allusion to Solomon's flashing blue eyes and Amanda's Ice Mastery.
Over the timeskip, they would only continue to grow closer, becoming a nigh-inseparable duo, and grew slowly more compatible for each other than they already were. During the fight against the Other Guardian, Solomon and Amanda gripped each other tightly as they knew they were going to die, and Solomon had died in Amanda’s arms, with Amanda falling on top of him when she died.
When they were in the realm of Death, Solomon could not be happier that there was an afterlife, and that Amanda had come there with him, to the point that for the majority of what Death was saying, he was not even remotely interested. Amanda grabbed him and clung on to his arm, happy to see him once more.
History and BackgroundEdit
Growing up as a young atheist girl originally from Ares, she discovered her innate talent for the usage of Magic Power and waterbending prowess. Her waterbending abilities revealed themselves at seven, being bullied while cold water was being thrown at her face, redirecting the water into a whip at the bullies for the first time.
Running away, she found what could be considered, a Devil. She was taken in, and trained by this entity. Though this creature eventually died, through an unknown means, the creature produced a unique Lacrima and somehow managed to infuse a part of itself into Amanda herself. Amanda, became an Ice Devil Slayer.
Distraught with grief over losing the being that in essence fathered her she would go become a mercenary as a twenty year old. Walking into a clearing with a dying Dragon and a Lacrima nearby. Amanda would bee ambushed by an entire guild an left for dead, where her proverbial knight in shining armour would come to her rescue. She fell in love with him on first sight, Solomon actually being in his non-altered form, and though Solomon initially acted like he didn't feel the same way, she eventually grew on him enough for him to confess.
- Event: A Twist of Events - Earned 21,300 XP and 18,000 B.
- Event: Battle at the Hawk - Earned - 22,000 XP and 17,000 B.
- Event: Hunting for Hounds - Earned 14,000 XP and 120,000 B.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Vampires are greatly stronger than a normal human being, able to use and lift large weapons that a normal human could not. Amanda has shown equal strength levels to Solomon, making her about 100 tons, as she is slightly stronger due to physical strength training.
- Advanced Regeneration/Immortality: As a Vampire, she is almost immune to conventional forms of injury. Also having obtained many souls from bloodsucking, he is able to almost instantly reform from almost any damage nigh-effortlessly. Too much damage is transferred to her reservoir of souls like most vampires, prolonging their life and bestowing on them a form of pseudo-immortality. Even if she is completely obliterated, she will just regenerate from shadows. In any case, she is durable enough to take a drop off a very tall building without the need for regeneration. As an upper class vampire, daylight is a non-factor.
- Telepathy: Amanda can utilize mental powers of telepathy on anyone she has sucked blood from or that are under his direct control. Being a Vampire, she can also manipulate the minds of weaker-willed beings. However, she can still read minds whenever he chooses to, blood sucked or not.
- Shape-shifting: Shape-shifting or poly-morphing is an ability of true vampires in the series. She can change her physical appearance at will. He can turn himself into a blood/shadow-like entitiy, among other things. In this 'shadow matter state', she can become intangible and have increased movement speed. She can also manipulate 'shadows' and solidify them, utilizing them as lethal constructs of condensed 'darkness'. Being a high-level vampire, her shadow cannot be manipulated by other vampires.
- Fledgling Creation: Amanda can convert virgins of the opposite sex to fledglings like any vampire can, practically taking them in and adopting them into her family. She can train them and command them. She also has a telepathic link to her fledglings like all Vampires.
- Familiars: However, should she feel the need to drain all of the blood out of a target,s he can simply summon them as mindless familiars. The number of familiars she can summon is extremely large, as the number of souls she has consumed is nearly insane, with some even being the souls of fallen demons, aquired from her many travels with Solomon going around randomly killing demons. Should he feel the need, to, she can bring them out at full power, but it leaves her somewhat exhausted.
- Flight: Solomon has the ability to defy gravity, allowing for him to take flight/levitate.
- Superhuman Speed: Amanda is not quite at the speed levels of Solomon, but she is still rather fast, capable of moving at Mach 2.5 at bare minimum. However, she uses her speed and strength as a combination, creating a somewhat different fighting style from Solomon, taking adavantage of her speed to catch large pieces of debris and throw them back with her superior strength. She can catch, stop and dodge bullets.
- Superhuman Agility: She, as a Vampire, has the ability to walk up vertical substances and leap impossible distances, much like a shinobi, but without the use of chakra. Solomon has taught his fledgling/girlfriend how to utilize this in battle efficiently.
- Telekinesis: An advanced vampiric ability, Solomon has the ability to manipulate objects with his minds, allowing for creative elimination of targets, supplementary usages and projectile stopping.
- Teleportation:Vampires also have the hidden latent ability of teleportation, the ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else.
- Immense Pain Tolerance
- Contaminant Immunity: Being a Vampire with the capability to phase through matter, most toxins, and viruses simply pass through her, which is the reason vampires are not susceptible to earthly diseases.
- Superhuman Smell: Amanda always wielded an enhanced sense of smell, matching Dragon Slayer levels easily. Amanda is able to smell the scent of animals, people or creatures that passed a certain area. She can concentrate on an area within a specific radius or use the smell with at very least 2 km of range. She can smell whether food is good or not and detect all the ingredients in a dish by smell alone.
- Superhuman Hearing: Amanda has the ability, as a Dragon Slayer, to hear sounds from a similar distance to her olfactory range.
- Thermal Resistance: Due to the extremely cold temperatures of her ice, Amanda has attained an incredibly high resistance to heat and almost a complete immunity to all forms of cold.
- Aura of Darkness
Amanda is something unheard of, a Third Generation Devil Slayer. This means that she is not a traditional Devil Slayer who simply learns their magic, but for all intents and purposes the power and soul of a Devil has fused with their very bodies. She has mastered her Magic to a point that she has created several spells for a form of Magic not known for a large number of spells. When combined with her waterbending this allows for great versatility, removing the need for Ice-Make all together by manipulating the ice in any form she wishes, and is augmented even further with Ice Make, by creating Ice out of nothingness, therefore creating water from nothigness, from which she can use in anyway she wishes.
A form of Molding Magic that allows the user to create ice at their will and to shape it into objects. Amanda is a master of both Static and Dynamic Ice-Make. Ice-Make is known as an extremely versatile form of Magic, coming in useful both in battle, for offensive and defensive purposes, and outside of it. Specializing in it and having been practicing it for years, Amanda possesses extreme mastery over it, being capable of creating countless amounts of objects for a multitude of uses. Ice-Make allows the user to produce virtually anything, granting the user an unmatched creation capability. As an Ice-Make user, Amanda is an individual resistant to cold and as such is able to take damage from ice and snow-based attacks without sustaining major injury and is completely immune to snow based attacks.
- Ice Make: Lance: Amanda extends her arms forward, creating long, curved ice lances that she shoots toward her enemy, impaling them. This makes for a powerful ranged attack.
- Ice Make: Freeze Lancer: Amanda creates larger ice lances that she attacks her enemy with.
- Ice-Make:Block The user uses one hand to create a big block of ice that is able to block incoming attacks.
- Ice-Make: Shield: Amanda creates a large shield made of ice in front of her, whose shape is vaguely reminiscent of a flower, which shields everything behind it.
- Ice-Make: Hammer: Amanda creates a large ice hammer that floats above her opponent before dropping on them with great force. The first time Amanda used this against Lyon, she was blocked.
- Ice-Make: Ice Hammer: Amanda creates a giant spiked hammer made out of ice and hammers it onto the target.
- Ice-Make: Ice Impact: Amanda creates an intricately-designed hammer made of ice, which she brought down onto the targeted area, creating a great impact.
- Ice-Make: Floor: Amanda simply freezes the floor, which makes anyone in the area slip. Amanda is also capable of freezing water with this spell, and slide on the resultant floor.
- Ice-Make: Arrows: Amanda creates one or more arrows out of ice, which are subsequently shot at high speed to enemies through the use of an ice bow.
- Ice-Make: Super Freeze Arrow: Using Ice-Make: Ice Geyser and standing on top of the resulting ice formation, Amanda can rise up to a high point to shoot her arrow; after the shot, the speed of the arrow increases with gravity and air pressure, making this attack much deadlier than usual.
- Ice-Make: Battle Axe: Amanda creates an axe out of ice for melee combat and swings it around her.
- Ice-Make: Sword: Amanda creates a sword out of ice for melee combat. The sword is very durable, being capable of cutting and parrying other weapons as if it were made of metal.
- Ice-Make: Cold Excalibur: Amanda creates a massive great-sword out of ice for melee combat. As with its smaller version, the weapon is very strong and sharp; in addition, its slashes seem capable of leaving behind large wakes of ice which can damage the opponents.
- Ice-Make: Ice Bringe: Amanda generates two swords of ice in her hands and rapidly moves them forward in an X motion to slash her opponent.
- Ice-Make: Ice Geyser: Freezing the ground in front of her, Amanda creates a tower of ice spikes that impales opponents, greatly damaging them.
- Ice-Make: Ice Cannon: Having created a large, bazooka-like hand-held cannon, Amanda fires a cannonball made of ice to deal massive damage to her opponent.
- Ice-Make: Prison: Amanda creates a large square cage out of ice to trap opponents.
- Ice-Make: Clone: Amanda creates a copy of herself made out of ice. The copy is perfectly identical to her, being revealed as made of ice only after a close, careful inspection, and thus coming in useful to avoid enemy attacks or to create a distraction for Amanda to attack on her own. Amanda has shown the capability to form at least two copies at a time.
- Ice Blade: Seven Slice Dance: After creating ice blades jutting back from both of her forearms, Amanda displays her swordsmanship by rapidly slashing her enemy seven times. This is often used as a finishing move, causing heavy damage to the enemy.
- Ice-Make: Stairs: Amanda makes stairs out of ice, so that she can get to previously unreachable places. The stairs, despite the nature of the material composing them, don't seem to be slippy at all.
- Ice-Make: Slide: Amanda makes a slide out of ice, so that she can get to previously unreachable places.
- Ice-Make: Rampart: Amanda creates an extremely massive and high wall out of ice, which can stop her opponents in their tracks, but uses up a lot of Magic.
- Ice-Make: Grappling Hook: Amanda creates two four-pointed grappling hooks with chains connected with the Ice-Make auras around her hands, which can be used to hold grasp of higher surfaces or objects, allowing her to lift herself.
- Ice-Make: Death Scythe: Amanda first creates a large scythe made out of ice, and then jumps into the air. When she's high enough, she swings the scythe at her opponent.
- Ice-Make: Key: Amanda is able to create an identical key to any key out of ice.
- Ice-Make: Gungnir: Amanda releases a gigantic lance out of ice which traps the opponent in it.
- Ice-Make: Knuckle: Freezing the ground under her opponent, Amanda creates a tower made of large ice fists which strikes her opponent.
- Ice-Make: Saucer: Amanda creates a large, spinning ice disk, capable of cutting through like a buzz-saw, which she launches at her target.
- Ice-Make: Fishnet: Amanda releases an icy wind from her hands, which takes on a fishnet-like shape, and allows her to freeze her opponent.
- Ice-Make: Ice Wall: An alternative version of Ice-Make: Ice Geyser, which freezes the opponent instead of impaling them.
- Ice-Make: Cocoon: Amanda surrounds her body with a cocoon of ice, which has spikes jutting outwards, to protect herself from enemy attacks. It has a similar purpose to Ice-Make: Shield, but protecting Amanda on every side instead of one.
- Ice-Make: Kite : User creates a kite under the user which allows her/her to fly in the air.
- Ice-Make: Crescent Blades: Amanda fires a barrage of crescent-shaped ice projectiles, allowing her to attack multiple targets at once.
Ice-Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance: Amanda creates a large number of big Ice Swords, which she can command to attack one or more enemies.
- Ice-Make: Thieving Hand: Amanda forms a hand out of ice, which resembles a human hand; sporting five fingers and a palm. The hand's long branch enables Amanda to sneakingly steal items, such as small bottles, without the owners noticing.
- Ice-Make: Platform: Amanda creates a platform of ice for which she can use to maintain her footing. Multiple platforms can be made, and can also be used as a means of giving herself the necessary momentum to perform a powerful follow-up attack.
- Ice-Make: Cannon: Amanda crafts a small, ornate cannon from ice, with which she can use nearby rubble as ammunition to fire against her target; multiple cannons can be created and fired simultaneously.
- Ice-Make: Vambrace: Amanda creates a large gauntlet-like sculpture made of ice around their arm, in order to dramatically enhance their throwing strength and speed.
- Ice-Make: Silver: Summoning her Ice Devil Slayer Magic, Amanda boosts the power of her Ice-Make.Gesturing with her right hand, she is then able to freeze a humongous area in front of her.
- Ice-Make: Eagle (イーグル Īguru): Amanda creates several eagles that fly to his enemy and strike it. As a dynamic form of ice magic, these eagles can avoid any obstacles to hit its target.
- Ice-Make: Snow Dragon (スノードラゴン Sunō Doragon): Amanda creates an ice Dragon that rushes towards its targets, and crushes them.
- Ice-Make: Ape (エイプ Ēpu): Amanda creates a large ape from ice.
Ice-Make: Snow Tiger (スノータイガー Sunō Taigā): Amanda creates a tiger made out of ice that can rush towards, and bite its target.
- Ice-Make: Wolf
Ice-Make: Wolf: Amanda's entire arm is enveloped by a thick layer of ice which manifests as the head of a wolf. This strengthens his punches and increases the damage it causes to her enemies.
- Ice-Make: Wing: Amanda is able to grow wings made from ice.
- Ice-Make: Panther: Amanda puts her palm on one side of the target, creating a panther made of ice that passes through the target and comes out from the opposite side.
- Ice-Make: Diamond Cage: Amanda creates a diamond-sided sphere of ice on the enemy to destroy the target’s body. It was stated that it loses its hardness the further it is away from the Caster and eventually shatters. This ice has been proven to be unmeltable to an extent, and further augmented with Ice Devil Slayer Magic.
- Ice-Make: Puffer Fish: Amanda creates a puffer fish made of ice and sends it towards the target, bashing it with its mass.
Ice-Make: Water Serpent Ice-Make: Water Serpent (蛟, ミズチ, Mizuchi): Amanda creates a large, spiraling serpent made of ice that freezes her intended target upon contact.
- Ice-Make: Mouse: Amanda creates a small, exceptionally cute mouse made of ice to function as a distraction, allowing her time to prepare more powerful spells.
- Ice-Make: Dragonfly: Lyon creates many Dragonflies, made of ice, that quickly home in on and attack his target.
Ice Magic allows the user to manipulate or create the element of ice. Little is known about Ice Magic, as there have only been a few spells used so far. An inherent property of the magic, Amanda is capable of freezing objects she comes into contact with. Amanda, with her great mastery of ice spells, has proven herself capable of freezing even burning things.
- Iced Shell
Ice Devil Slayer MagicEdit
A form of Devil Slayer Magic that Amanda can manifest at will which allows the user to produce, manipulate and control the element of ice. Unlike regular ice, ice formed from Devil-Slaying Magic is superior as it cannot be thawed easily, even by Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. Like other Slayers, the user is able to consume external sources of ice in order to replenish their strength and enhance their power while at the same time granting immunity to it. This form of Magic is extremely powerful and effective against Demons. Amanda was given her father's Magic following her defeat and departure. To some degree, it appears that Devil Slayers have the ability to resist the effects of Curses (or at least the "Ultimate Curse" Memento Mori). She has become proficient enough in this Magic to be able to encase an enemy in a spiked cocoon of ice, roll her across a field of enemies and manipulate it into an immense burst of ice in a matter of seconds. Amanda also can use this Magic to boost the power of her Ice-Make. One of the most effective aspects of this type of Magic is its ability to completely freeze everything within a large radius with a mere flick of the wrist.
- Ice Devil’s Rage: Amanda releases a large beam of cold air, ice and (seemingly) snow from her mouth, directing it towards her target.
- Ice Devil’s Zeroth Long Sword: Amanda creates a ethereal long sword from her palms that she uses to slash at her opponent(s) with, inflicting a deep cut into her opponent's body severely damaging them and having the added effect of freezing her target(s) solid. Amanda was shown using this spell which was shown to be powerful enough to defeat the Etherious and Nine Demon Gates member Tempester in her Etherious Form with a single strike.
- Ice Devil’s Zeroth Destruction Bow: Amanda creates an intricate bow made of ice and fires an arrow from it at high speeds. When the arrow makes contact, it turns into a spiky array of ice that heavily damages the target's body.
- Shotgun: Amanda utilizes water provided by her waterbending skills in conjunction with her Ice-Make Magic to solidify the water, which is then aimed at the target and released as sharp, thick spears of ice. While this was once a Unison Raid Spell, she does not need a Water Mage, being a waterbender.</span>
- Ice Devil's Forearm: An incredibly versatile spell, the user transforms their arm into ice and slams it into their opponent. What makes this spell so versatile is because the users arm is now ice they are capable of transforming into whatever they choose, turning it into a variety of weapons or increasing it's size for added power behinds blows.
- Demonic Drive: A special form of power boost exclusive to a Third Generation Devil Slayer. Utilizing their most powerful emotions to generate this boost, one then condenses all these emotion to one point, the core of their body. This has a massive reaction with the body’s innate Magic Power and a Lacrima, drawing out and producing the potential of an Ice Devil Slayer. The user gains horn-like protrusions, a deeper, demonic sounding voice, and red flaring eyes, that with more control can be expressed at the users own discretion.
Amanda unlocked this ability after seeing Solomon ‘struggle’ against a rapid fire handgun shooting blessed silver bullets. Though Solomon would seem somewhat fine, these bullets were layered with a coating of blessed silver, practically making these handguns a holy weapon. Not understanding Solomon’s capabilities as yet, Amanda tapped into the emotions of love, worry and pure unbridled rage. After she attained this form, she was able to switch in and switch out at will.
Her body buldges and reverts to its body size continuously for a few seconds and then retains its normalcy. Her eyes change to a burning, steaming red. Though in this state, while one would expect Amanda to become susceptible to Demonic weaknesses, due to her never being a true demon in the first place, she does not suffer from that. In fact, her resistance to holy weapons is increased. Her speed and strength are augmented again immensely, and her magic is amplified, the potency of her Magic being enhanced. She also gains an “aura of cold”, a cloak of her own element similar to the one obtained by any Drive-Capable Slayer slowing down/freezing/cooling things in her immediate vicinity.
She gains a state of enhanced awareness, heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing. While a Dragon Slayer’s Drive ability is mainly speed based, her own is Strength and Durability based.
- Devil Soul greatly increases the damage done by standard Devil Slayer spells, and grants the user access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, making them far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster, and considerably boosts their Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of a Demon. When exuded at its fullest, said Magic Power takes on a violent corporeality, likely as a result of the immense amount of Magic power employed.
A Magic which grants the caster the ability to manipulate memories. It also gives the user amazing memory capacity, being able to memorize opponent's heart beats, footsteps and Magic. The caster can also create "memories" of themselves which are similar to holograms. This Magic also allows the user to create new Magic spells by combining spells from other Magic which the user has memorized before. Furthermore, the user is able to negate Magic spells used by the opponent which the user also had already memorized by "forgetting" the spell. Unlike Ice-Make or Wood-Make, the caster does not need to place their hands into complex positions but merely places their fingers on the temples of their heads as a focus point and a chain of memories could be seen visible behind the user. Amanda often refers to this Magic as a Magical Sharingan.
With this technique, Amanda has been able to show Solomon how to properly combine his special version of Iron Dragon Slayer-Steel Dragon Slayer, with his original Lightning Dragon Slayer, to use a dual element magic in his base form for the magic consumption of one. She has also been able to combine her Devil Slayer Magic with God Slayer Magic and have Solomon do the same, having no need to switch elements.
Memory-Make does have a limitation, this residing in the time required to memorize others' techniques: if those were to be performed too swiftly, Amanda wouldn't manage to keep up and properly get hold of them.
- Memory-Make: A Night of Falling Stars (星降ル夜ニ Hoshi Furu Yoru ni): After pinpointing her foes' location through memories of data related to them, Amanda assumes her Memory-Make stance and then extends her arms outwards, releasing light from her body, which is subsequently shaped in a series of large beams, reminiscent of shooting stars, which scatter and change their trajectory to target different opponents no matter their position, striking them with great force, and were shown capable of bypassing the intangibility granted by a water body, and can be combined with Haki for greater effects. This spell's use during the Grand Magic Games' Hidden event caused the area it was cast into to momentarily become dark; something which, together with the bright beams Amanda generated, really gave the impression of a night of falling stars, hence the name. This move is revealed to have lightning as its element, as is thus ineffective against a Lightning Dragon Slayer; in addition, while possessing remarkable speed, the generated beams can be avoided if targets are given previous notice of their arrival.
- Memory-Make: Afterimage: By manipulating the memories her opponents have of her during a certain situation, Amanda can create intangible copies of himself, capable of talking but impervious to damage, which, if attacked, will simply waver like a Thought Projection, not being affected whatsoever. These ethereal bodies are shown to be extremely realistic, enough to fool even the most perceptive of opponents into attacking them. Amanda made claim that, even if her foes were to find her, they wouldn't be able to hit her, given that the only thing left of her in a given place would just be a memory.
- Memory-Make: Karma of the Burning Land (燃ユル大地ノ業 Moyuru Daichi no Gō): An offensive move replicating the effects of Fire Magic which Amanda memorized in the past, Karma of the Burning Land allows her, after she has assumed her usual stance, to set fire on the very ground she touches with one of her hands, causing large and fierce blazes, growing larger and larger as they get farther from her, to be directed at her targets from below.
- Memory-Make: Sword of Frozen Black Lightning (凍エル黒雷ノ剣 Kogoeru Kokurai no Tsurugi): An offensive technique showcasing the combination capabilities of Memory-Make which Amanda came up with by combining her memories of Solomon’s Lightning God Slayer Magic with the memories of her own Ice-Make. By moving one of her outstretched arms, fingers extended, towards her target, she is able to summon forth a rather large number of black lightning bolts, striking the targeted area from above. When each of such pillars of electricity hits, it is shown to generate a spiky formations of ice, which surges upwards from the point of contact.
- Memory-Make: Shrine of Turbulent Fang (荒ブル風牙ノ社 Araburu Fūga no Yashiro): By swiping one of her arms in the opponent's direction, Amanda can generate several vertical whirlwinds of medium size, which rapidly hone in on the target by moving across the ground to reach them. When they connect with the foe, such spiraling currents of air seemingly combine into a single, much larger one, which strikes the desired target with enough blunt force to lift them in the air and sweep them away.
- Forget: Just like she can memorize enemies' spells, Amanda is subsequently capable of "forgetting" them, something which allows her to nullify said spells no matter who's casting them. By making things "forgotten", Amanda thus becomes immune to their use, with techniques she's already seen becoming completely ineffective against her. She can memorize a spell and simply forget it, causing it to disperse to nothingness with no Magic Power Refunds and leaves the opponent open for attack. It's unknown whether Amanda can still use as her own or combine techniques which she expressly "forgot".
- Memory-Make: Line of Ancient Master Swordsmen: By memorizing Magic she read about in a book, Amanda is able to form a different kind of personalized Magic. Combining a form of Ancient Magic with Ice-Make, Amanda creates a horde of lance-wielding swordsmen made of ice, those of which are capable of blocking attacks, and at the same time injuring the opponents with their attacks.
- Memory-Make: Blade of Flashing Lightning: Combining forms of Magic she memorized, Amanda creates a giant trapped in ice, carrying a weapon enhanced with lightning. The giant then proceeds to attack with its weapon, capable of knocking Gray to the ground.
- Memory-Make: Colorful Slashing Attack Flames: Memorizing certain forms of Magic from books, Amanda lets out a red wave, further enhanced with lightning that is powerful enough to throw Gray from quite a distance.
- Memory-Make: Showering Ancient Wisdom: Amanda summons forth a Magic Seal made of brilliant light above her targeted enemy. The light is capable of making even very physically strong persons unable to move on the ground, with a similar effect to Gravity Change.
Ice God Slayer MagicEdit
Like all other God Slayer styles, revolve around the manipulation, usage, and consumption of a type of element. In Amanda's case, the element is ice. Like all God Slayers, Amanda's ice is tinged black, and has high destructive properties. While it is extremely destructive, it can also be defensive or just be used casually. Like all other Slayer Type mages, Amanda is able to consume any ice coming from a external source, however she cannot consume ice that she created. Ice God Slayer Magic allows Amanda to create and manipulate ice. It also allows her to coat her body in ice, giving her a armor-like skin while she is fighting, making it more difficult to land critical blows on her. Additionally, any attack that can come from ice or be made into ice are immediately nullified when making contact with Amanda. Furthermore, Ice God Slayer Magic grants her the ability of Cryokinesis, giving her the upperhand against water based attacks.
Like Solomon, she has trained to combine her previous slayer magic with her new God Slayer Magic, producing an Ice Devil Slayer Magic: Divine Variant, in which the powers of both are combined to produce massive power levels. The destructive and freezing capacity of her ice is greatly enhanced, and even more so when one takes into consideration the fact that she is a waterbender and a user of the Ice Make Magic Type, being able to bend her magically produced Ice to her will. Water taken from the newly invented Magic form greatly increases the potential healing capacity and the power of her waterbending.
- Ice God's Bellow (アイス神の怒鳴る Aisu-shin no Donaru): As each God Slayer has their signature version of a bellow, so does Amanda. In her case, it is a ice-based "breath attack". Amanda leans her head backwards slightly, inhales deeply, and releases a vast amount of ice from her mouth. While most of the ice is packed densely together, several ice shards will surround the breath attack, and impale the target. The ice released by this attack will freeze anything it comes in contact with, excluding flames. But it is noted that against Dragon Slayer Magic, Amanda's ice just extinguishes it. But, it is speculated that if fought against Flame God Slayer Magic, Amanda's ice and the fire would cancel each other out.
- Ice God's Breakdown Fist (氷神の内訳拳 Hikami no Uchiwake Ken): Amanda fills her hand with ice shards. However, these ice shards are not cold, they are slightly over boiling hot. Amanda combines her enhanced speed with this attack, and right before she reaches the target, she jumps, using her momentum, and slams her fist into the target. Due to her ice being extremely hot, it can cause light burns, and/or burn through her target's clothing.
- Ice God's Thundering Foot (氷神のサンダル足 Hikami no Sandaru Ashi): Amanda concentrates her ice into her foot, and slams it down. While amplified with her ice, her foot causes immense amounts of ice to speed towards the target, spiking upwards at random. However, this attack can only travel in a straight line, but the speed of the attack makes up for the drawback. The spike the ice forms are of the same caliber of Tōketsu, in terms of sharpness. Thus, it can easily slice through flesh. The amount of time the attack goes on for is determined by how long Amanda will stay still, with her foot slammed on the ground.
- Ice God's Stolen Warmth: Amanda rapidly lowers the temperature of her enemies to critical levels extremely quickly, freezing them alive and rendering their bodies unresponsive and frozen solid.
God Slayer Secret Art (滅神奥義 Metsujin Ōgi)
- Ice God's Fervent Rage )アイス神の熱心な激怒 Aisu-shin no Nesshin'na Gekido): Amanda clasps her hands together in front of her as if praying. She then shouts the incantation, "Feel the ice god's fearsome rage! It's impending victory viciously snarling at you! Now, feel the god's wrath! Ice God's Fervent Rage!" (氷の神の恐ろしい怒りを感じる！これは、悪意を持ってあなたにうなる勝利を切迫しています！今、神の怒りを感じる！氷神熱心な怒り！Kōri no kami no osoroshī ikari o kanjiru! Kore wa, akui o motte anata ni unaru shōri o seppaku shite imasu! Ima, kaminoikari o kanjiru! Hikami nesshin'na ikari!) Once the incantation is said, the skies will immediately darken, and the air will become colder. While the target it in a vulnerable state, frost will start to collect on their body, freezing them to the ground. Then, while they are unable to move, large, sharp black ice shards rain down on top of the target, viciously either killing them, or wounding them severely.
- Divine Overdrive: After achieving Divine Overdrive, the user is drastically boosted in their power. Since the user is in the state of a "god", there is overwhelming increase in power, speed, durability, and strength, compared to what they were before. In addition, their magical power will serve as a regeneration tool, which people believed gods are immortal, can heal any wounds that are inflicted on them, no matter how severe it is. Gods are also said to rule over a specific object. The user is at this state, they are able to manipulate other peoples magic if they are the same element as the God Slayer in Divine Overdrive and their element cannot be, what so ever be manipulated by another person. Like a person who has the ability of pyrokinesis cannot manipulate the fire from the Flame God Slayer when the God Slayer is currently in Divine Overdrive, however, the God Slayer can manipulate the flames of the other person. But the enemy can still circumvent it either due to ability or skill, like if the enemy is an absolute master of their element.
- Unison Raid: Shock Magic is a type of Caster Magic that fuses Lightning and Water Magic. To use Shock Magic the user must already know Water and Lightning Magic. By fusing their Water Magic and Lightning Magic, the user produces jets of glowing, electrified water jets. By shooting these at a target that target will immediately get electrocuted when they come in contact with the water. To fuse the Water and Lightning Magic the user must focus one element in one hand and the other in the other hand. Once that's done they bring their hands together and the magic fuses. This magic can also be used if a mage only knows one of the two parent magics, but only if they perform a Unison Raid with a mage that knows the other parent magic. (Solo and Amanda)
Her power over water goes from magical straight to bending, utilizing this form to augment her Magic. Amanda is a Master Level Waterbender, capable of producing similar feats to an Avatar, but only in the field of water. She is a master manipulator, being able to change water pressure at will, change it's state of matter and even manipulate any solution by the principle that it contains water. She has mastered the condensation and cloud manipulation techniques, and is extremely skilled in what is termed, "plantbending." She can drain the water out of plants and is extremely good at bloodbending, not requiring the full moon to bloodbend. Where most waterbenders would be restricted, Amanda has shown the ability to not necessarily have to utilize her arms by mastering a form of waterbending known as armless bending. Since Ice is simply frozen water, her waterbending opens up for a wide range of possible technique-spell combinations, making her an extremely versatile fighter.
Waterbenders are known for having the ability of running on water, and can create large waves to propel them for transportation.
Healing is a sub-skill of waterbending which involves healing wounds by redirecting energy paths, or chi, throughout the body, using water as a catalyst. It is effective on external, physical wounds, though knows its limits with internal injuries and illnesses. A waterbender can also employ this skill to heal their own wounds. On rare occasions, waterbenders may instinctively be able to perform this technique without any formal training. Waterbending-induced healing is known to work on physical injuries, such as burns, lacerations, broken bones, diseases brought on by severe pollution, and severe tissue damage caused by lightning bolts. It is even able to cure mental distress and tampering.
Amanda is also known for ripping the water right out of a person when she gets angry and can bend the water in someone's eye, inducing a state of temmporary blindness that is extremely effective against users of ocular-based power.
- Waterbending Physical Augmentation: By accelerating the flow of her own blood, Amanda can vastly influence her stamina and endurance, and therefore the amount of speed and strength she can utilize at a given time, allowing her to take in vast amounts of oxygen and "nutrients" at a ridiculously faster rate. With Amanda's relative self-sutenance, this technique truly shines here.
Amanda, unlike most waterbenders, has taken waterbending to it's utmost potential, becoming a true Lady of the Lake. Amanda has learned how to manipulate plant matter as if she was manipulating the plants themselves by simply manipulating the water within plant cells themselves. With this, she takes her bending to new heights, being able to manipulate foliage, and even wood from large trees by manipulating the water that it had inside of it. The grasses and plains listen to Amanda's commands as she sends them forth She is able to separate and completely extract the water from plants for more effective utilization just as she is able to separate the water from mud, sand, and even polluted river systems, etc.
Amanda is known for the abiility to manipulate clouds, often setting clouds up to allow Solomon to generate enough Lightning for his Electric Avatar more easily, for stealth purposes during flight, and for fun.
Amanda often walks with various forms of poisons and drugs, in addition to even having the capability of bending mud itself. Her manipualation of these solutions are top-notch, drowning people with mud and suffocating them, poisoning persons and killing them over time, even turning the poison into a mist that can kill over time.
A technique that allows waterbenders to manipulate steam, and can also be used to manipulate fog. It can be used to freeze people or objects or to create cover.
- Kenbunshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. The user can also use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". It appears that the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict. Although, more skilled users can predict future moves whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. It is possible that this form of Haki allows the user to sense the strength of others as well. This type of Haki can also allow the user to empathize with the emotions and nature of others.
- Busoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. It can be used to augment the user's own physical attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued into weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally without it. The Kuja's Haki-imbued arrows, for example, are capable of penetrating solid stone.
This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user whose body has been altered by their fruit in any way, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides, such as the case of body-altering Devil Fruits such as Logia or Paramecia users. It basically also allows for intangibility bypass.
- Busoshoku: Koka - This technique uses Busoshoku Haki to harden the body (or parts of it), and objects which the user is holding. When something is hardened using this, it becomes black in color, and has a much stronger effect than the invisible application of Haki. Therefore, like the normal application, attacks or weapons imbued with this technique become far stronger, except to an even greater extent.
- Haoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to exert their willpower over others, most often being used to exert the user's willpower onto those with weak wills and rendering them unconscious. Amanda can use this on non-living beings as well, and can target precisely what he wants to affect with his Haki.
Rokushiki is a special, superhuman martial arts style. From Solomon, Amanda has learnt variations of these techniques,allowing to her also perfom, say, the Kamisori.
- Geppo- The Geppo allows the users to actually jump off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual. Solomon can use this technique to cross great distances without ever touching the ground, or set themselves up for swift, aerial attacks.
- Tekkai- The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces.
- Shigan- The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is capable of pushing people several yards away. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break his finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai.
- Rankyaku- The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.
- Soru- The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.
- Kami-e- The Kami-e makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper.
- Rokuogan- Solomon places both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The shockwave created on its own is enough destroy a small forest.
The secret of Fishman Karate is mastery of the water in the user's direct vicinity, using its power to send powerful waves impacting the water within the opponent's body. Since every living creature is nothing more than a mass of water, the users of Fishman Karate are able to battle opponents that are usually highly resistant (if not immune) against blows and punches.
Fishman Karate can be used effectively on land as she can utilize the water in the atmosphere and make use of it to attack. Through waterbending, Amanda can easily replicate all the techniques of Fishman Juinjutsu.
- Kaimen Wari: Using a karate chop, Amanda can split the very ocean itself in order to send a shock wave to attack an enemy.
- Gosenmaigawara Seiken: A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful punch, able to knock out a Jailer Beast in one strike. It is used like an uppercut, rather than a straight punch, sending the opponent flying skywards.
- Yarinami (槍波 Yarinami?, literally meaning "Spear Wave"): A technique used on a body of water's surface. Amanda heaves a spear-shaped burst of water with enough force to punch a hole in solid structures. Amanda performed this technique after emerging from the eye of a whirlpool, and then musters up the whirlpool with her hands and throws it into the target(s) in the form a piercing cyclone of water.
- Gyojin Karate Ogi: Buraikan (魚人空手「奥義」武頼貫 Gyojin Karate Ōgi: Buraikan?, literally meaning "Fishman Karate Secret Technique: Mighty Reliant Piercing"): Possibly the most powerful technique of Fishman Karate seen so far, Amanda hurls a pack of water in her hands and shoots a powerful water shock wave that pierces through her opponent's body.
- Uchimizu (撃水 Uchimizu?, literally meaning "Water Shot"): Amanda hurls a simple droplet of water at her opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by her immense strength.
Devil Core: After fusing with her devil teacher, Amanda gained the ability to utilize magical energy, while also giving her a resistance to devil-slaying attacks. Amanda's Circuits are called a Magic Core, which is fundamentally different from those of a normal magus. While a magus' body can be considered a machine which creates magical energy, hers acts as a factory which creates magical energy. It functions as an enormous magical energy core with tremendous capacity that generates energy independent from her body simply through breathing like dragons, which devils also possess at around the same level of power.
Immense Magical Resistance: Amanda's immense magical power in addition to her Devil Core grants her an immense resistance/immunity to magic/magecraft itself. She even has resistance so high she can resist Magecraft said to be from the Age of the Gods.
Crying Warmonger: The Howl of the Wounded Beastis an ability that increases Amanda's power with the more damage she receives. When combined with her innate high levels of regeneration, her power has the ability to be increased to massive amounts, obtaining great amounts of power in a short period of time. Her Noble Phantasm also allows her to gain resistance to attacks and should enough resistance be accrued, reflect it back to her opponents, doing the same amount of damage it usually would have.
The ability is a permanently active-type of Noble Phantasm, converting part of the damage inflicted by opponents into magical energy and storing it within her body. The energy accumulated within can be used to boost her physical abilities and self-healing, and the efficiency of the conversion raises more as her physical ability decreases. Though she is a vampire and can somewhat counter the explosion weakness through her own self-regenerative abilities, Amanda's Noble Phantasm allows for her to undergo a grotesque mutation. Through shapeshifting, she can keep the power without mutating into the form, allowing her to massive amounts of power in her normal figure.
Naturally possessing high amounts of magical power as a Mage and Magus that is blessed with the power of a Devil, Amanda's Noble Phantasm starts off pretty powerful/high and will continue to be enhanced with damage. In addition to "damage" she becomes more powerful with increasing amounts of pain as the Noble Phantasm is often paired with The Honour of the Battered Trait. The scariest part of this ability is that, due to being a vampire, she can "die" and return, and keep getting more powerful with her Noble Phantasm, basically producing an exploit.
Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake ( 無毀なる湖光アロンダイト , Mukinaru KokōArondaito) is a holy sword, that is wielded by Amanda, and is the counterpart to the mighty Excalibur. The blade is a Divine Construct, being carved with Fairy Letters, allowing it to bypass divinity and even the immortality of the servant Achilles. The blade is ranked an A++ Noble Phantasm. It is a limitless sword capable of receiving any attack without taking damage that shines much like the water of the Lake. Due to the legend in which Lancelot slew a dragon, Arondight deals additional damage to persons with a Dragon attribute. Her luck in general is doubled, which may be mistaken for various things the way they just seem to happen, and increases her attributes.
Dulio Gesualdo: the World's Strongest Exorcist, is a warrior who is both an Angel and Exorcist. He is a young man with blonde hair, green eyes and dressed in priest clothes, and has ten pure whit wings, a symbol of his powers. As his Sacred Gear, Dulio employs what is considered the second-strongest Longinus, the Zenith Tempest. Dulio is widely viewed as the strongest reincarnated Angel and is even called a genius. A testament to Dulio's power is the fact that he is the only reincarnated Angel who possesses 10 wings which is the same as that of a Seraph itself.
Dulio, from the beginning, was a top leading exorcist, in fact, being called the World's Strongest and as such, it can only be speculated that he held considerable power in the Church. As an Angel, Dulio would go on to even lead a supernatural anti-terrorist group known as DxD, on which the Red and White Dragon Emperors were both a part of, being known arch-rivals at the time proving his leadership skill, and the wielder of the True Longinus listened to him, in addition to controlling many sub-teams within his own team. The total number of supernatural people under his command was 42, in DxD, not including the beings within the Sacred Gears and their massive rivalries. Even Azazel, a Fallen Angel possessing Satan Class power listened to his command. The team defeated a wielder of the True Longinus, the son of the Original Lucifer, and the entire Khaos Brigade, where he was able to handle the strongest Evil Dragon practically by himself, Crom Cruach.
It would be quite ironic then, that in Eos, his master would be the girlfriend to the White Dragon Emperor and teammate to the Red Dragon Emperor, Dulio meeting Albion and Ddraig again. In fact, Dulio has seen many Sacred Gear's new owners in Eos, with them reminding him of DxD.
Amanda, Solomon and Dulio have trained intensely over the timeskip, allowing Dulio to cover up for some of his past faults, while increasing Amanda's magical capacities. Among other things, Dulio Gesualdo's capacities are:
- Flight: Dulio can use his ten wings to fly, at absurd speeds.
- Immense Light Weapon Skill: Dulio, being an Angel, not fallen, has the ability to utilize Light Weapons innately and instinctively on a level Fallen Angels would usually have to work hard or be extremely powerful to achieve. Dulio has the ability to create large amounts of light spears and shoot them all like arrows, wield light swords, and shoot light bows and arrows.
- Omni-Communication: Dulio can talk to literally anything that possesses language, without even knowing the language, and he will understand them, and them his, making him excellent for diplomatic conventions.
- Supernatural Physiology: Dulio has very high levels of supernatural strength, speed, durability and endurance, which are greater than they originally were, Amanda putting literally everything that trained with her through a physical conditioning bootcamp.
- Memory Alteration: It has been speculated that this is an ability of most Angels.
- Combat Skills: As much as Dulio claims to be an unskilled fighter, Dulio is actually quite skillful in hand-to-hand combat, something that would be polished and looked over with the training by Amanda. His somewhat rudimentary physical combat skills were increased to atleast expert levels, and when combined with his innate fighting skiils make him far better than ever before, making his lazy ass more of a fighter than he ever wished to be.
- Barrier Creation: Dulio can create magical barriers.
- Charisma is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. His leadership exploits during his life have given him a Solid C+ coming really close to a B-.
- Zenith Tempest: Dulio possesses the second strongest Longinus, which has the ability to control all weather as well as its elemental attributes. His Sacred Gear can control weather to take control of fire, wind, lightning, water, and earth that exist in nature, to name a few elemental attributes. As such, it's even possible to create artificial clouds in places where there is no sky. Dulio's skills with Zenith Tempest are abnormal, to the point that he can even control the weather inside buildings.
- Speranza Bolla di Sapone (虹色の希望スペランツァ・ボッラ・ディ・サポネ, Superantsa Borra di Sapone): is a technique created by Dulio where he creates a giant bubble by blowing through a circle formed by his hands which then explodes creating little bubbles from it. Whoever touches the bubble remembers the things that are most important to them, resulting in them either losing the will to fight or clearing their mind.
- Flagello di Colori del Arcobaleno, Speranza di Briscola: The subspecies Balance Breaker of Zenith Tempest. In this form Dulio possesses 12 golden wings, and four halos above his head. Dulio creates countless bubbles, trapping his opponents within them. Dulio then controls the climate within these bubbles to attack those trapped within, creating Intensely swirling flames, violent hurricanes, freezing cold air which freezes everything, and vicious torrents of lightning.
Volumen Hydrargyrum: Marrow of the Moon Spirit ( 月霊髄液ヴォールメン・ハイドラグラム , Getsurei Zuieki?) is a unique Mystic Code created from mercury filled with magecraft. The shapeless mercury can be sculpted into any shape and controlled at will. Uniting both attack and defense, it is a "perfect weapon" that acts as both her sword and shield.
She is able to easily transport it despite its normal weight being close to 140 kg with a spell of weight reduction, normally keeping it in a small test tube. She practically obtains an automatic defence, and can change forms according to her whim, with there being a few commonly used forms. Apart from it's original purpose, it can also be bended, becoming a unique form of water-based metalbending.
Reinforcement (強化, Kyōka?) is the most difficult Magecraft with the purpose of pushing a basis to the utmost. It is the foundation of all Magecraft that enhance the existence of the target by pouring Magical Energy, but as no clear expression of how much it can be enhanced is defined, almighty reinforcements are rare. It is the same as adding something to an object that is already complete, in case of failure the target will receive it as a poison. Success requires a good grasp of the inner structure to fill openings with Magical Energy. Reinforcing the purpose of existence would be increasing the sharpness of a knife, the nourishment of food, or in the case of a living creature, physical strength and durability.
Battle Continuation- A RankEdit
She is able to continue fighting even with deadly injuries and can only be truly killed by a decisively fatal injury.
Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing
Memory Partition (分割思考, Bunkatsu Shikō?) is an ability used by the superior alchemists of Atlas. Paired with Thought Acceleration, the very proof that one is an Atlas alchemist, it is the ability to partition their thoughts to form multiple independent thought processes. While normal people can only have a single "room" in their brain and focus on one thought, partitioning adds partitions to the one room to create multiple rooms.
It is different than having multiple independent machines in their heads because, while there are multiple processes, they work toward one goal. They manage different problem sets, but work together to generate one overall solution. While machines can calculate on the same level, nothing else compares when used for problem solving. The limit of an average alchemist is one thought into multiple rooms, but superior alchemists can perform first−order tetration of their thought into rooms. The rooms are synergistic, so four partitions allows for 256 thought processes. As they work towards one goal, it does not allow for 256 separate calculations. Amanda uses it to calculate the opponents movements in battle, think out multiple separate ideas at once, and calculate data she gathers, capable of utilizing eight partitions.
Thought Acceleration (高速思考, Kōsoku Shikō?) is the main magecraft of Atlas alchemists. Fast thought is only a prerequisite to it, and it is truly the ability to multi−expansion diagrams. Thought Acceleration is the proof of an alchemist, while Memory Partition is a proof of their facilities.
- Clairvoyance (透視能力, Toushinouryoku?) is the ability to perceive beyond what is physically possible, achieved by Asagami Fujino. Possibly related to the Servant skill of the same name. Pure Eyes such as those possessed by the Nanaya clan may also qualify.
Precognition (未来視, Miraishi?) is the ability to perceive the future. There are two main types, Future Prediction (未来予測, mirai yosoku) and Future Calculation (未来測定, mirai sokutei).
Prediction is the ability to unconsciously gather information about one's surroundings and, comparing it to past events and experiences, to use it to predict future events and their outcomes. Touko Aozaki describes it as being the "more human" kind of Precognition. Calculation, on the other hand, is the ability to purge possibilities from occurring by watching the location of the possible futures, thereby bringing to fruition the events one desires. It can thus be described as forging the path to achieve a desired future, enabling its user to calculate and define the future with perfect accuracy. Calculation is limited by its requirement of directly watching the target area.
Retrocognition (過去視, Kakoshi?) is the ability to perceive the past.
Regulus Nemea takes the form of an axe which can make a huge crack on the earth when struck. It is said that with full mastery of this form, the wielder can split the Earth in half. The Longinus' second ability is to protect the possessor from projectiles.
Regulus Rey Leather RexEdit
Regulus Rey Leather Rex (獅子王の剛皮（レグルス・レイ・レザー・レックス） Regurusu Rei Rezā Rekkusu), also known as the Iron Skin of the Lion King, is the sub-species Balance Breaker of the Regulus Nemea which creates a golden, lion-themed armor that covers the user's body that adds the earth-breaking powers of Regulus to the user's own strength, resulting in an tremendous increase to the user's offensive power. The armour also protects the user from projectiles.
it should be noted that Amanda wields soul forged weaponry in battle, and was trained by Solomon in their usage matching him in this aspect. Two powerful revolvers made with blessed steel and a powerful sword that can clash against the base Yoru in battle, that can be fortified and reinforced. It can also channel her various elements through it, vastly augmenting her destructive and fighting capabilities.