Alexander Solomon, the son of Amanda and the first Alexander Solomon, (who referred to himself as Solomon), was raised by a combination of help from his parents, grandmother and, well, a wolf so close some can consider him family. Alexander is the son of the Empress of Hera, though he hardly lets that be known, apart from his occasionally stuck-up attitude, Alexander hardly hides his heritage, but the mere fact that he refers to himself by his first name is enough to throw off most that could link him to the Solomon bloodline. Trained by all of these people, Alexander, despite his young age, is a force to be reckoned with.
A well-built, masculine young man, Alexander has shining blond hair that cover his face forming golden bangs, with a unique trait of purple eyes. He lacks a useless joint in his foot, something weird for most people, but the knowledgable will know what it is an indication of. Being far more developed in the muscular sense than most children his age, Alex's build is somewhat intimidating, even to older people.
After the four years..
When unfamiliar with his surroundings, Alexander gives off the impression of a reserved person, and if provoked verbally, will snap back almost instantly. When he opens up to people, he starts acting more laid-back around them, regularly making jokes and socializing like a normal person. He becomes extremely passionate over some topics. His eating demeanour is also extremely well-mannered, almost as extreme as his insatiable appetite. Eating entire several course meals at any given time, Alexander eats his food with the utmost of grace and speed. However, if someone was to touch the food in his plate, quite a war can start. In fact, a way to tell if Alex actually has an interest in a person of the opposite gender is him actually sharing food, which can be quite surprising to those who know him well. Flies are literally terrified of touching his food due to the ominous aura he radiates towards insects within a certain radius of food.
Having an unexpectedly high intellect, Alexander tends not to care about what others think about him, not even in the least. Unless Alexander is convinced to believe in someone's views about him, he is generally indifferent, treating people exactly the way they treat him. Being relatively distrusting of the motives of most, Alexander will help people cross streets or wiil protect the elderly of his own will. Whatever Alexander does, he does because he feels like it, and is not above behaviours one would call "dick moves." In fact, his relatively cold demeanour is often mistaken for such a thing, when Alexander simply has taken no interest in that particular person. If Alexander takes no interest in a person at first glance, then they will either be simply ignored or he will behave in a passive aggressive manner. It should also be known that if Alexander goes to help someone, he's already on guard, or that person is special.
One must understand that Alexander cares very deeply for is friends and those close to him, but is generally indifferent to those distant from him or those who have hurt his friends. Having mind-numbing courage and the ability to take loads of pain, Alexander will stop at nothing to take back what was stolen from him or his friends. A brutal yet intellectual fighter, Alexander takes care of his enemies with graceful lethality the majority of the time. Alexander is extremely, terrifyingly combat oriented, to the point that he sometimes has problems with every little normal thing.
For all of Alexander's apparent emotional fortitude, however, he has a noticeably hard time expressing negative emotions, often bottling up his feelings until he explodes.Alexander is not above lying and deceit. As a result, should he feel overly hurt, Alexander is not a stranger to breakdowns and fits of rage that tend to have negative effects on those around him. His loyalty is such that he places family and friends above himself, and will continue fighting an enemy even when there is no hope left to save his allies, despite that ally probably being the most teased. Many say that one of Alex's many ways of actually expressing interest in you when he doesn't want to, is him teasing or annoying you/mocking you. Having a different ideology, Alexander may appear to pick on others but honestly simply wants people to demonstrate the willpower to surpass others with an attitude similar to what he displays.
After the four years..
Tis a clusterfuck that needs to be edited, read at your own horror.
Sometime after the final action Eos took together as a group, Amanda, the then Empress of Hera, and Solomon, the King, hunted down the vampire who turned the latter. Quickly overpowering her in a manner that was much like the way she originally defeated Solomon, for the first time in over a century, Solomon and Amanda had reverted to humanity, bringing Romulus and Lea, Amanda's mother, along for the ride. After a century's worth of vampirism, it was hard getting into a human body, but they managed anyhow.
Finally cementing their vows, the two were officially husband and wife. Reliving their century-old honeymoon, Amanda would decide that with this new development, the two could finally have a child. Though three years before Solomon would have gotten punched halfway across Ass'Hai for making a statement like that, Amanda and Solomon settled down, siring a heir. A blonde haired male baby, born with a terrifying smile (vampiric remnants), before reverting to the soft smile of a regular baby.
As the Prince of Hera, Alexander was born into a world of royalty and nobility. However, his parents did their best to ensure that Alexander did not grow up to be a spoilt child, having him be treated more like a regular child around them. Alexandeer was raised by the combined efforts of Solomon, Amanda, Lea, and even Romulus. Being treated with the utmost of care by his parents, he was given the chance to engage in many activities.
This did not stop Alexander from developing an air of royalty anyways, allowing him to become a very laid-back type of person. Whenever Alexander was not in the palace, he was in a forest, relaxing with Romulus. Romulus, noticing the smell of both of his masters on the child, immediately deducted that he was their child. Taking him in with the other cubs, Alexander was trained to become a full-fledged Battle Wolf cub. At the age of 5, Alexander was already completely accustomed to the behavioural traits of wolves, in fact having such an affinity that he started accepting Romulus as his uncle. At this point, Alexander was actually able to understand the sounds of the wolves as if naturally spoken language.
Returning back to the palace again, not even noticing he had spent an extended period of time there, he found his mother and father waiting for him at the door of the Palace, his grandmother suddenly appearing behind him. After being scolded about leaving the Palace without their permission, Alexander was allowed to visit more regularly, though education became a priority from now on. Alexander was tutored by many, and was taught in general to utilize his mind strategically.
During the nighttime, Alexander was forced to repeatedly train with both his mother and father, Solomon teaching the child how to utilize his speed and Amanda, his strength. Training with weights deemed inappropriate for his age, and even taught to carry heavy logs up an extremely steep hill upstream, Alexander would slowly become the beast he currently is. Eventually, Alexander stopped seeing training as stressful, and more of an enjoyable activity. Continuously training his physical attributes, Alexander would often get into playfights with his father, the less busy of the two, measuring how fast he made his father go as a mark of achievement.
Alexander soon gained a reputation for never ceasing to train until he was too exhausted to move or think properly (i.e a state of unconciousness). At the age of 8, Alexander started walking around Hera, playing with the children of comonners and generally helping out citizen, a task he was given by his father to help with his humility.
The Birth of a BerserkerEdit
Alexander, an eight year old boy, would go to meet Romulus and his cubs, only to learn that Romulus was out looking for food. Alexander would play with the cubs as the night fell, the moon emerging from the side of the sky.
Suddenly, Alexander heard a whimper, as a cub cried out in agony. Turning to face the cub, Alexander noticed a slender silhouette. As his eyes slowly widened, he noticed there were several, slender silhouettes, each with what seemed to be the outlines of weaponry. Easily noticing their bloodlust, Alexander confronted them. Shoving Alexander out of the way and kicking a cub, Alexander released a fury of attacks, grabbing the arm of one of the silhouettes and throwing them into a nearby tree, before dropkicking another, a crack being sounded, as an aura over took his arm, though Alexander was completely unaware of his usage of such an ability. His strength itself became, "enhanced".
The silhouettes, knowing the trouble they were in, made the motion to stab an unaware cub. Alex felt something snap within him, as a red aura started emitting itself from his body. The ability of the Kingdom. Berserk, had just been awakened. Hitting a silhouette forcefully under the chin, one could clearly hear the crack of a skull. The fractured skull was given no time to heal, as it received a bone-shattering kick in the direction of another two.
Grabbing the one that remained, Alexander held him by his neck up into the sky, before cracking it. As the source of hostility was removed, Alexander calmed down, albeit slowly, understanding that he had just made his first kill. Returning back to the Palace, after telling his mother about what had happened, Alexander was sent to the Occupation Academy to be trained as a Hunter, (and by extension, a warrior of Hera).
After completing his training at the Academy, Alexander developed his very own original Hatsu technique, and simply continued his new daily routine: Training with his parents/Playing (Training with Romulus)/Developing his Nen/Education/Warrior Training/Humility Course. The child, now 12 years old, was now ready for whatever would happen next. Or atleast, so he thought
New Dawn ArcEdit
- Event: A Beautiful Lie
- XP Awarded: 4400
- Awarded: 3000
After Kazuo seemingly betrayed the team but in actuality had developed an elaborate setup, tensions were high and a new location was on the horizon. However in the words of the lost souls on the island of Grace, "You shouldn't be here". The team came faced with the challenge of differentiating reality and fantasy after being locked in a long a gruelling fight with a Hollow named Juno whilst also gaining a new friend in Rayne and her pet Duskull.
- Event: No More Kid Stuff
- XP Awarded: 12000
- Awarded: 7000
- Event: The Legend of Rayme
- XP Awarded: 6600
- Awarded: 3000
- Event: The List
- XP Awarded: 3600
- Awarded: 2000
- Event: Blue - Earned 5,400 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Training - Earned 3 Levels and 12,000 B.
Rookie Pit ArcEdit
- Event: Into the Pit - Earned 9,500 XP and 7,000 B.
- Event: Scarlet Flower? Check! - Earned 1,000 XP and 1,000 B.
- Event: Stardust? Check! - Earned 3,000 XP and 3,000 B.
- Event: Dragon Horn? How about 3! ...Sorry Derek - Earned 5,000 XP and 5,000 B.
- Caranus: The youngest son of Romulus, and the closest one to him due to him being the only one near his age, the bond betweeen the two of them is so strong that Alex first tapped into the power of Beserk when a young Apollo was in serious danger. It is not known exactly how Caranus was put in said danger, but it could only be figured out that it was pretty serious. Caranus is an omnivore, capable of enjoying all forms of food, and due to being adapted a very long time ago, can eat human and "Gourmet" foods. Said to be the fastest known animal in the world even as a mere infant, Apollo, as a Battle Wolf of great lineage is capable of running at truly incredible speeds easily beyond 240 km/h (calculated speed of an infant). Having incredibly sharp claws and an appetite matched only by Alex, incredible inborn instincts, high intelligence even for a battle wolf, incredible growth rate, immense strength, and the ability to detect danger and warn Alexander before harm can befall any of them, Caranus has proved himself not only a friend, but a useful ally in combat. Most animals will simply never attack Apollo because of his race and the natural dominance they hold. To top it all of, Caranus is indeed capable of using Busoshoku Haki, taught to him by his best friend, allowing him to be useful in taking down all manner of Haki-wielding enemies or Devil Fruit wielding enemies. Caranus' abilities include
- Passing Fang: Despite Caranus's raw speed being terrifyingly greater than the 240 km/h of an infant, to the point that he can completely obliterate a simulated infant with raw speed in about a second, Caranus can go even beyond that, reaching levels of speed many consider untrackable. While Caranus achieves the speed of the Passing Fang on a regular basis without much effort, when employed by Caranus as a conscious decision, the creation of whirlwinds and blazing trails is extremely common. Spinning at speeds that would have even the Sharingan struggling to keep up, and delivering several a multitude of feral attacks on his target, the damage capable of being done by Caranus is insane, already being able to cut through steel without the technique, capable of cutting through chakra reinforced steel. While ninken use urine to mark the target, Caranus passively uses En in tandem with his Intuition, allowing him to attack the opponent even if he can't see them.
- Hito Hito No Mi: While Caranus's natural intellect rivaled some humans pre-DF, Caranus' intelligience has own gotten even greater, allowing him to understand and communicate in human languages, literally all he had ever heard prior to the Devil Fruit's effects. Combining his natural abilities of intuition with his new levels of ingenuity, Caranus has effectively become Alex's chef, while also being able to change from his regular form to what appears to be a silver-haired lycan (human form). Caranus can choose whether he wants to speak to Alexander alone in the language of the beasts, or in general to the language of the humans.
- Heavy Point: Caranus is capable of converting his body into a form which gives him a more human-like appearance and height, and grants him relatively enhanced strength and agility, with his musculature having him grow larger, more muscular, and slightly monstrous, with the strength in this form being easily superhuman. However, in the case that this form is too intimidating for some individuals, Caranus is als capable of reverting to a more regular human-like appearance.
- Walk Point: The same as Caranus' form prior to eating this Devil Fruit, even Caranus' base form recieved upgrades in power, as since all other transformations are based on manipulating the aspects of humans he wishes to use, Caranus' natural battle lupine abilities become condensed and saturated in this form, multiplying the inherent Intuition skills of his species to an entirely different level. In addition, Caranus' Life Erase prowess is greatly enhanced, allowig him to "disappear" into the shadows as demonstrated by more outrightly poweerful members of his race, as well as enhancing his supernatural sense of smell to a level that makes Aleander proud.
- Brain Point: Allows him to simply use his Intuition
- Life Erase:
- Soru: A Battle Wolf, is perhaps, the fastest animal in the world. With naturally imperceivable speed movement, it is the envy of Swift Release users and Soru masters everywhere. But what happens when it is taught the most basic aspect of Rokushiki? What happens then? The principle of this technique was the ability to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. In this case, Caranus' already incredible speeds are augmented vastly, moving at "Extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power". This technique seperates him from even Battle Wolves of his own age, easily combatting some of the fastest of fighters. In addition, due to literally growing faster as he ages, Caranus was able to run on par with Romulus (though holding back greatly and not even trying), a Battle Wolf capable of moving so quickly many assume he can teleport. Adding this to Passing Fang is literally asking for the death of whatever it is he is attacking.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Alexander, despite his young age, has demonstrated a great deal of physical strength, with his physical attributes being one of his most outstanding qualities. Alexander's natural strength is attributed to his inhuman training as both a warrior of Hera and the heir to the throne, in addition to his power as a direct descendant of Amanda's familial heritage and Solomon's own training. Due to his bloodline, and the remains of his parents' own physiologies, Alexander has become mutated in a sense. Alexander constantly breaks his physical limits during training, and it is a running joke within his family that when he starts training, he never stops until he completely passes out. The young man has a relatively astounding level of durability, and has inherited a latent healing factor from his mother, and his father's natural adaptation from being a vampire for such an extended period of time. In addition, being the blood grandson of the woman known as the Lady of the Lake, his physical prowess naturally outshines many an adult. He also naturally has a razor sharp set of teeth, seemingly capable of biting through extremely hard substances without taking into consideration his jaw strength.
- Superhuman Strength: Alexander possesses an immense physical power, enhanced by rigourous training and Gourmet Cells transforming him into a superhuman physical monster of tremendous proportions, having a widened gap between him and most other people. Capable of lifting vast amounts of weight without much strain, Alexander's physical power has allowed him to easily punch infdividuals through several walls while holding back, and often trains by wrestling with Caranus, a Battle Wolf capable of taking human form due to the consumption of a Devil Fruit. Forced into Heran warrior training, and ridiculously strength-intensive chores by his grandmother, Aleander, upon eaving over the four year timekip, immersed himself in nature, where he returned with yet another boost to his physical power, having awakened the power of his maternal side. In addition, Alexander's legs are similarly strong, likely stronger than his arms, and allows for him to easily kick through trees and leap great distances in a single, astounding bound. In many ways said to take after his "Uncle Taco Wielding Succubus Slayer", Alex can lift creatures many times his own size, in addition to being capable of the generation of shockwaves, very easily.
- Superhuman Speed and Reflexes: Son of Solomon, Alexander has a naturally accelerated physiology and cognitive rate, showcasing explosive leg power and speed, changing directions with ease in battle. His ability to accelerate and decelerate are almost inhuman, his running speed almost always being at his natural top speed, and decelerating almost instantaneously. Alexander has also similarly fast reflexes, dodging attacks from those on his speed level or above with ease. As a result of his military training, Alexander is primed for a fight even when asleep. In addition, Alexander's natural speed has been similarly enhanced by his Gourmet Cells, with even the weakest of physical specimens turning into powerful superhumans by the amazing changes capable of being brought around by Gourmet Cells. As a result, Alexander is capable of some astounding feats of speed, despite his bulk, and in fact, most see his bulk as if it just simply never existed in the first place.
- Superhuman Durability: As the laws of the universe would have it, the maximum level of physical striking power one can dish out should be proportional to the maximum level of physical or structural damage they could take. As a result, Alexander possess and incredible natural durability, vastly outclassing ordinary humans and several beasts without even the addtion of an augmentation to add to this durability. Alexander can take impacts similar to his own and counter with his own punches, as this is the characteristic that enbales him to actually fight against and effectively hold his own against more powerful beings.
- Superhuman Agility: Alexander has levels of agility that can be considered impossible, having a balance and co-ordination that goes beyond most human capabilities, capable of doing several actions simultaneously and pulling off stunts that many persons simply cannot match, pulling off quadruple flips at a young age.
- Superhuman Stamina: Alexander has a stamina stemming from his heritage as the grandson of Lea, whose family had an immensely powerful life-force and stamina. As a result, Alexander can undergo strenuous activity for extended periods of time, and even when most of his massive stamina reserves are drained, can continue on with his mental stamina: willpower. Alexander
- Superhuman Senses: Alex's senses are naturally superhuman, having the ability to see great distances, or in nigh-absolute darkness. He can hear even some of the most hushed whispers over a good distance, and even smell and analyze scents coming from a distance away, breaking them down into their constituents. His sense of taste is also similarly superhumanly enhanced, forced to become accustomed to any form of toxin or poison on the first tip of the tongue if his superior olfaction could not already detect it. His senses are only further genetically supplemented by the superhuman acuity of both his parents.
- Gourmet Cells Enhanced Smell: Alexander possesses incredible superhuman smell due to his Gourmet Cells. He uses his highly developed sense of smell in order to gather information. For example, he can determine if a female is pregnant by the faint scent of amniotic fluid. He is even capable of detecting pheromones with his sense of smell. He can use smell alone to fight in complete darkness. With it, he can also detect and smell the the dormant tears within someone's tear ducts, and tell what kind of food someone has eaten via their breath or sweat. In addition, his sense of smell is good enough to pick up the hormones emitted by a liar, or even notice inconsistencies between an illusion and the real world, allowing him to know he is an illusion and fight accordingly. If blinded, his sense of smell is good enough that he can "see" with his eyes closed, and even detect the adrenaline levels of an opponent, in essence smelling their level of killing intent.
- Animal Empathy: Alexander, like his father, is natually skilled at animal interpretation and communication, in addition to feeling the emotions of animals, due to being trained by Romulus and his pack and treated like a cub. He is known for talking to animals in his area for help in several activities. Over the four year timeskip, Alexander is known for the employing of this ability to instead achieve a form of animal manipulation through channeling his Intimidation while communicating with animals, though Caranus is known to easily brush this aside, as Alexander simpy is not intimidating to him. As a result, Alexander can call down a murder of crows or a swarm of bats without breaking a sweat, or use them for the purposes of reconaissance and even tracking.
- Healing Factor: Ever since the events of Storm Island, minor regeneration has been awakened through his Gourmet Cells, in addition to what his Gourmet Cells naturally give him. Alexander, due to having inherited a healing factor due to his heritage, and his Gourmet Cells granting him incredible regenerative powers, has a highly reactive regenerative power, capable of healing from large amounts of damage in a short period of time, and has such an extensive healing factor thtat it even covers the loss of limbs.
Nen is a powerful technique that allows one to use their inner life energy, known as Aura. Aura is produced directly within the body, and is slowly released from special pores beneath the skin known as Aura Nodes. For those who become skilled practioners of Nen, they obtain the ability to open and close their Aura Nodes at will. For as long as Alexander could remember, he has been passively tapping into Nen, in a sense being a Genius in the usage of Nen, and even developed his first Hatsu ability completely by accident.
Training in it's active usage at an Occupation Academy, Alexander quickly mastered The Four Major Principles, as well as the Advanced Techniques of Nen. As a natural prodigy in it's usage, Alex mastered the Transmuation type, and began to use his other types to attempt to produce his first Hatsu. As a result...
Four Major PrinciplesEdit
- Ten (Enevelop; Shroud): Alex utilizes Ten to to keep his Aura Nodes open, but instead of letting it all flow away and dissipate. He controls it and makes it to flow through and around his body, causing his body to become immune to emotional attacks from other Nen users. Since all of the energy is concentrated within the body, it allows Alex to maintain youthful vigor and reduce his body's aging process. The main drawback of Ten, is that even though it protects Alex from emotional Nen attacks, it cannot defend against physical Nen attacks. The quality of Ten can be improved through meditation.
- Zetsu (Suppress; Null): Alex utilizes Zetsu to close his Aura Nodes, stopping the flow of Aura within and around his body altogether. Since Alexander is no longer surrounded by his own Aura, he is sensitive to the Aura of others, and can easily track them down by sensing their Auras. On top of this, it also prevents other Nen users from sensing Alex, it relieves fatigue since the Aura is now fully contained within, and unfortunately makes Alex's body vulnerable to other Nen attacks since his own Aura is disabled.
- Ren (Refine; Enhance): Alex utilizes Ren to output a huge amount of Aura from his body and keeps it attached to his body, he then greatly increases it's intensity and size. Alex's physical strength and durability are increased, and he is provided with a large pool of Aura to use for any techniques. Ren is a direct application of Ten, and it's offensive counterpart.
- Hatsu (Release; Act): Alex utilizes Hatsu to release his Aura to perform a certain action. It is what is used to perform all individual Nen abilities, and reflects one's personal expression of Nen.
- Shu (Enfold): Shu is an advanced application of Ten. Alex utilizes Shu to extend his Aura around an object to use it as if it was an extension of his body. The object becomes both stronger and is protected by the Aura, akin to how Ren strengthens and protects his body.
- In (Conceal): In is an advanced application of Zetsu. Alex utilizes In to completely conceal and hide his Aura. Unlike Zetsu, it doesn't require Alex to completely cancel the flow of Aura throughout and around his body. Instead, it simply hides it, allowing him to perform dangerous sneak attacks and lay traps.
- Gyo (Focus): Gyo is an advanced application of Ren. Alex utilizes Gyo to focus his Aura into one specific body part in order to greatly strengthen that body part. The downside to Gyo is that the other body parts are left vulnerable, due to the Aura being concentrated into one part.
- Ken (Fortify): Ken is an enhanced version of Ren. Alex utilizes Ken to maintain Gyo over his entire body, allowing him to defend against attacks from any direction. Ken is useful as a defensive measure, but is tiring to maintain, and is not as strong as Gyo when used on a specific part of the body since it is dispersed across all of it. Due to this, it is mainly used when being cautious.
- En (Circle): En is an advanced application of both Ten and Ren. Alexander utilizes En to create a sensory barrier around himself made from his own Aura. He can feel the shape and movement of anything and everything that enters the barrier, and can extend it's range up to 60 meters. The downside to En, is that is it very tiring and quickly dissipates Alexander's Aura. Therefore, he cannot use it for extremely long periods of time or else he will run out of Aura.
- Ko (Temper): Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu, and Gyo are all used together to create Ko. Alexander utilizes Ko to focus absolutely all of his individual Aura into a specific part of his body. Zetsu is used to stop the flow of Aura across his entire body with all of it being forced into a single spot. Tremendously empowering that specific part of his body. The massive concentration of so much Aura in one spot creates an intense high-pitched dissonance, akin to metal being ground and representing how much raw power is contained within the body part or object.
Transmuation and EnhancementEdit
- Asura: His first Hatsu technique while fully controlling his Aura, Alexander has been able to create colossal arm constructs to use in battle, increasing the number of combat ready limbs he has at any given time. He transmutes his Aura into golden arm constructs, and since the Aura is not detached from the body, his body gains extra appendages. The use of these appendages increase the speed of consecutive attacks to entirely new heights, allows him to bolster his already superhuman strength. and increase his overall combat efficiency. Considering his already inhuman co-ordination skills, Alexander can easily utilize these arms with the utmost of ease in battle, allowing him to reach entirely new heights of physical power.
- Mantra Blades: By giving it the properties of a sharp object, Alexander can produce “blades” anywhere on his body concealed with In and sharp enough to penetrate most of a person’s body, or even utilize it as a defensive maneuver. He can manipulate the length of the blade at will and make it into any shape he wishes, from scythe to knife to katana. In addition, in a similar vein to Enhancement but instead, with Transmutation to surround objects with aura and turn them into blades and even use regular sticks as arrows. He can use this to take just a hilt of a sword and use aura as a blade, allowing him to fight with masters of swordsmanship with or without a blade.
- Strength: The absolute first Hatsu technique Alexander has ever invented, even before mastering Aura. Alexander, using his skill as an Enhancer, can augment his physical strength to levels considered further than human possible, especially when considering it can be applied to even his Nen-created arms. With that addition, his strength is brought to entirely new heights. Howeer, due to his personally shifting after actually learning Nen, the efficiency of the technique had actually gone down, allowing him to only double his strength at max with the abilitiy.
- Waterworks: The user transmutes their aura into water. This means their aura will feel wet, fluid, and all other properties of pure water (H2O) at room temperature. However, none of these properties are real, therefore they want have any real effect on a target. For example, they won't find themselves doused in water if they swim in it, though it will feel just like they've been submerged in real water. Alexander could slow down his enemies by forcing them to take a swim. Water resistance certainly exceeds air resistance. If they were to breathe in the "water", they would breathe in air, but it would feel like breathing in water, almost like forcing people to suffocate. Even if they didn't, they could experience major trauma, similar to waterboarding. To someone not using Gyo, it would seem like magic, as Alexander's ability goes hand in hand with In. Due to it not being real water, it technically can't be bended.
- Sound Proofing: Alexander, after analyzing the structure and effects of a soundproofed wall, can transmute his aura into replicating their properties, allowing him to move completely silently.
- Scream: Alexander can enhance his own voice with aura, allowing him to release a powerful shout that has the ability to generate several shockwaves and is intense enough to kill, causing internal rupturing. He can channel manipulation through this ability to fire it off as a highly condensed blast of sound.
- Partner Protection: The user increases their strength, speed, and healing ability to an absurd extent to protect someone. Only one person may be protected, but the enhancement is directly proportional to the threat and devotion level. Condition: The more that I care about someone that I protect/greater the threat to them, the stronger I become. Of course, if they either do not really care about the person or do not see the enemy as a threat, then this can quite easily be supplemented. While Alexander is constantly capable of doing this through the tough love relationship between himself and his animal partner, when another individual is thrown in the mix, Alexander's power is capable of skyrocketing, especially if that person happens to be a close friend of his, or a member of his family.
Vows and LimitationsEdit
- Mantra: Despite it's enormous power, it can only be used when Berserk is active, and takes the drawbacks of Berserk as a limitation that it actually helps with to an extent. Upon attempting to harness the full power of the Mantra ability while Berserk is inactive, Alexander will receive severe pains throughout the entirety of his body, akin to millions of needles jabbing every pain receptor he has, a pain considered to be worse than death. As a result, Mantra's power is increased enormously, and by extension, Berserk.
- Food Honour and Immersion: Alexander, every time he eats his food, must undergo the entirety of the Food Honour bowing practice before eating, or else he will die, no matter what exactly it is he is consuming. As a result, the level of gratitude Alexander is capable of showing towards food is passively enhanced with Nen itself empowering it, as well as the effectiveness of both abilities being enhanced tremendously.
- Animal Kingdom:
Alexander, while on Storm Island, was forcefully injected with an enormous concentration of Gourmet Cells to the point that the concentration octupled the concentration of his own body cells. With Gourmet Cells capable of replicating and regenerating themselves near indefinitely, Alexander’s power completely overtook his normal cells and changes his body to a special, highly adaptive thing. Gourmet Cells are special adaptive cells that possess incredible regenerative and strength-enhancing abilities that are unlike anything ever seen before. Alexander’s Gourmet Cells augment his power tremendously, and an additional range of superhuman powers and abilities, including his superhuman strength, superhuman touch, adaptation, voracious appetite that may be downright superhuman, the ability to use appetite energy, and an extremely terrifying life force, having already had one that was superhuman due to his life force.
The strength he gained gives him a highly powerful spike in all physical attributes, and the ability to evolve his cells by the consumption of high-quality foods. These cells when they consume delicious foods that suit them and the tastes of the cells, it further enhances their capabilities. Certain individuals can also develop new abilities or resistances as a response to harsh new environments, instantly creating adaptations which allow the user to survive. Strangely enough, Alexander also finds himself innately being able to hear Food Spirits, indicating that he is either naturally blessed with Food Luck, or is currently somehow partially and passively connected to Back Channels (it's the first one).
All living beings possess calories, a basic form of measurement of energy. How many calories a person has varies between person to person. However, those such as Bishokuya who possess Gourmet Cells have a much larger calorie intake than the average human being does. Therefore, they have an insane amount of calories in comparison and utilize in during combat. For example, all of Alexander's techniques use calories but also appetite energy, and depending on the power of the technique it uses a lower or higher amount of calories. Naturally possessing a vast amount of calories, the results of this usage are insane. Alexander, a user of both Food Honour and Food Immersion, in addition to stockpiling what many people consider extraordinarily vast amounts of food, is blessed with a gargantuan number of calories to work with.
Appetite Energy is pure cellular energy generated within Gourmet Cells, brought forth by an immense appetite. By a predator focusing on it's overwhelming hunger and lust devour it's prey, this energy can be emitted and used for various purposes. Only the absolute strongest predators on the top of the food chain can use this form of energy. The energy is incredibly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive, and supplementary purposes. Alexander uses this energy in all of his techniques and can create various semi-solid structures, infuse certain body parts with it to drastically empower the.
- Fork: By forming his hands into a "claw" position Alexander uses a technique known as "fork" that allows him to easily pierce four holes through most objects and beast and lift them up even if they weight more than him.
- Knife: By forming his hands into a "chopping" position Alexander uses a technique known as "knife" which allows him to easily slice through most objects and beast with ease. It has enough cutting power to slice through stone or concrete walls.
- Spoon: By forming his hand in a "spoon" position Alexander uses a technique known as spoon which allows him to create a spoon from his appetite energy that can scoop up nearly anything. It can even scoop up non-physical things such as fire or smoke. He can even use it to fly by propeling himself with the spoons by using them as wings of some sort.
- Finger Knocking: Through utilization of his fork technique, Alexander focuses it's piercing power into his index finger and strikes the nerves and pressure points of an enemy to paralyze them.
- Fork Nail Punch: Alexander, rather than scattering or concentrating it, combines the stabbing power of his Fork with the penetrative power of a Nail Punch, raising its overall piercing strength considerably. It's a technique produced by Toriko's image of his routine. He has been shown to be able to control and change its course from a distance as well. 20-Hit Fork Nail Punch is his current known maximum
- Knife Nail Gun: By combining the cutting ability of his Knife to the piercing strength in Nail Gun Alex creates a powerful attack, capable of causing considerable damage. When he first used the technique against Starjun, he took the hits as high as 20.
- (No.)-Hit Nail Punch: Alexander can create a punch so powerful that it can easily break through concrete and steel, and knock out even extremely powerful beasts; this is one of Alex's most potent and signature move. After building up power in his arm, Alexander unleashes it as a flurry of straight jabs that seem to hit the target simultaneously, creating a number of surreal, delayed shockwaves. By straining his muscles even more he can land more hits in the same instant; the power increases immensely with every additional hit.
- Flying Fork: This technique is the same as the normal fork technique except Alexander now has the ability to launch it from his hand allowing him to pierce four holes through objects far away without having to be close to them.
- Flying Knife: This technique is the same as the normal knife technique except Alexander now has the ability to launch it from his hand allowing him to slice through objects far away without having to be close to them.
- Fork Shield: This technique is the same as flying fork, except Alexander creates two of them and they wrap around him completely protecting him from any attacks from all sides.
- Multiple Fork Shields: This technique is the same as the previous, except Alexander fires and creates a large wall comprised of several forks layered on top of each other to block incoming attacks.
- Fork Armor: Alexander uses his fork shield technique to wrap it around his body and create a durable armor out of it to defend against attacks.
Alexander can maintain his body temperature in sub-zero temperatures simply by his natural application of Shivering. This even allows him to defrost and restore frozen body parts before necrosis can set in. Alexander has this ability thanks to his incredible metabolism, which allows him to release tens of thousands of watts of energy constantly. He has a limit of approximately two hours in these temperatures.
Alexander's cells have adapted to the low oxygen concentration and freezing cold. What he does is take advantage of the low temperature. The human body is not very effective at separating oxygen from carbon dioxide and the oxygen back is mostly exhaled out. However, carbon dioxide has a lower freezing point than oxygen, so when it starts to condense in Alexander's lungs he can exhale only the carbon dioxide to conserve lots of oxygen, creating a sparkling white breath.
Alexander trained to allow his body to function without rest for two weeks as long as he gets an hour's rest.
Food Honor, also known as Food Etiquette is both a customary and a philosophical practice of etiquette that teaches gratitude for ingredients and a strict method of eating in especially difficult, but necessary ways in order to bring out the true flavor and potential of certain ingredients.
While learning Food Honor the body will begin to auto-correct its movements, removing all actions deemed unnecessary and increases concentration. This allows more efficient use of calories, granting greater stamina, speed, and power though the practitioner may not be immediately aware of the changes. Food Honor affects different people in different ways, for Gourmet Hunters, it increases their overall power and calorie consumption. For Chefs, it increases the delicacy in their movements, and it allows a Chef to prepare Ingredients so carefully, that the ingredients are unaware that they have been handled. Alexander managed to increase the speed and strength of his attacks several times over, by both cutting down on useless movements and increasing his concentration. This in turn reduces calorie consumption greatly and makes his attacks capable of more delicate handling, allowing him to last longer in combat. After he acquired Food Immersion, his techniques’ power has been greatly increased even further, as his immense calorie consumption when combined with these methods of maximizing this power leads to him having an astounding degree of physical endurance and stamina.
- Food Immersion: Food Immersion is the secret technique of Food Honor. Food Immersion is when one respects and appreciates the food they have eaten even after it enters the body and becomes part of their flesh and blood. The ingredients absorbed by the body are thankful themselves for being eaten and they pour all the nutrients they have into one's body almost limitlessly. It also makes the user gain an increment in his weight without necessarily getting fat. In the teachings of Food Honor, it is described as immersing one's self into a meal. By mastering this ability, Alexander’s power is over 9000.
Knocking is a special, non-lethal method of capturing wild beasts. It generally involves striking the nerves or pressure points that control movement of living creatures with the use of specialized techniques or the use of biodegradable needles fired from various implements, known as Knocking Guns. This way any beast can be transported alive. However, the location of these nerves is different in every species, so a great amount of knowledge and experience is required to use Knocking techniques or Knocking Guns effectively.By targeting certain vital spots and nerve endings on his opponent with fork or knife, Alexander can cause them to be knocked out and lose consciousness. This usually only works on weaker opponents or when stronger opponents are weakened.
- Impact Knocking: Alex is able to perform very precise knocking using his bare hands. The blows he lands are also very painful, compensating for the lack of true damage to the opponent. His Knocking appears to have various levels of intensity, that are named after the graduations of meat cooking.
- Medium: A powerful blow to the celiac plexus that can paralyze the target completely.
- Well Done: Alex gives multiple strikes to the opponent's motor nerves that paralyze every muscle in their body.
Life Erase is a technique that erases ones presence from their prey by subsiding their "intent" or "killing aura" allowing them to approach an animal or ingredient without it noticing any hostility. In nature, predatory animals commonly hide their presence when approaching its prey and likewise prey animals can tell when a predator is satisfied and not directing killing intent towards them. This ability seemingly conceals most form of detection, allowing the user to attack stealthily and with ease, removing sound and even seemingly turning themselves invisible.
Instinct or Intuition is born from vast amounts of experience in an area such as combat. It can help the user avoid attacks unseen to the naked eye or attack the vitals of an enemy that has never been faced before. It is also versatile as it can be applied to many different areas such as helping Sunny find ingredients. Intuition can also pick up on things invisible to the naked eye, like pheromones. Alexander has a naturally powerful Intuition, born from his training in Enbu, supplementary raising and "baby-sitting" by Romulus, and his experiences with Astrea. Alexander, when layering this power along with Haki and En, has found that he is incredibly capable of perceiving attacks before they even hit, and finding things that don't want to be found, and just sensing danger in general.
Alexander's Intiimidiation projects an enormous lupine demonic beast, possessing several arms and sharp fangs. The beast has dark-purple skin seemingly composed of a fiery darkness, and often switches cutlery each time it is employed. It has three glowing red eyes and a pointed, spade-shaped tail. The beast tends to have a background of poison. Using this to intimidate opponents, Alexander's Intimidation grows continuously gargantuan with his anger, and it remains yet to be seen what would happen when Alexander inevitably reawakens Berserk and taps into Intimidation.
- Kenbunshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. The user can also use this Haki to predict an opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill. This prediction appears to the user as an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack actually "hits". It appears that the more killing intent the enemy has, the easier they are to predict. Although, more skilled users can predict future moves whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. It is possible that this form of Haki allows the user to sense the strength of others as well. This type of Haki can also allow the user to empathise with the emotions and nature of others.
- Busoshoku Haki:A form of Haki that allows the user to create a force similar to an invisible armor around themselves. This Haki allows the user to defend against attacks that would otherwise cause them harm. It can be used to augment the user's own physical attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued into weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally without it. The Kuja's Haki-imbued arrows, for example, are capable of penetrating solid stone.This type of Haki also has the ability to bypass the powers of a Devil Fruit user whose body has been altered by their fruit in any way, touching the "substantial body" beneath whatever protection the fruit provides, such as the case of body-altering Devil Fruits such as Logia or Paramecia users. It basically also allows for intangibility bypass.
- Busoshoku: Koka - This technique uses Busoshoku Haki to harden the body (or parts of it), and objects which the user is holding. When something is hardened using this, it becomes black in color, and has a much stronger effect than the invisible application of Haki. Therefore, like the normal application, attacks or weapons imbued with this technique become far stronger, except to an even greater extent.
The secret of Fishman Karate is mastery of the water in the user's direct vicinity, using its power to send powerful waves impacting the water within the opponent's body. Since every living creature is nothing more than a mass of water, the users of Fishman Karate are able to battle opponents that are usually highly resistant (if not immune) against blows and punches.Fishman Karate can be used effectively on land as the user can utilize the water in the atmosphere and make use of it to attack. Alexander, on the other hand, is capable of utilizing the unique properties of his aura, in the ability known as Water Works, in addition to the water in the atmosphere, as Fishman Karate innately teaches it's wielder to effectively manipulate the very essence of water itself, though the manipulation may not be as powerful as say, a full-fledged waterbender.
Due to Alexander being capable of using his aura for Fishman Karate, Alexander's usage of the martial arts is far more enhanced than any regular use of Fishman Karate, effectively taking his aura and obliterating his opponents through nothing but a simple transmutation into water. Due to Waterworks being inherently invisible and created with In, Alexander can effectively cause what would appear to be magical, spontaneous effects to occur, though anyone knowledgeable of the basic mechanics of Fishman Karate would perhaps notice that Alexander is clearly replicating the style in what appears to be naught but regular air. Fishman Karate of this sort is the manifestation of the Hunter's dominion over the most plentiful of the two non-heavenly terrains, water, (Land being the other, and air being the heavenly terrain) allowing him to hunt on land like in water, unimpeded. In addition, due to the utter relative ease Alexander possesses relative to his opponents in moving through Waterworks, several of the techniques usually dependent on a Fishman-esque physiology are capable of being employed by Alexander. Lastly, Alexander is capable of using Fishman Karate to greatly amplify the power of Knocking, sending "Knocking waves" at his opponents to simply knock them unconscious.
- Kaimen Wari: Using a karate chop, Alexander can split the aura transmuted into a vast ocean, sending an immensely powerful shockwave to ripple through the field and attack the opponent violently. The strength of this technique is only made stronger with his inherent physical power. In addition, since the force of Alexander's movements through Waterworks is transmitted much better than his opponent's, the strength of the attack enhances itself.
- Karakusagawara Seiken : Alexander punches at a fair distance from the intended target(s), so instead of the fist connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that sends them flying. This move has a delayed effect, as the shock wave takes a while to affect the opponent(s).
- Kaisoku: Harakudashigeri: An underwater (Waterworks) attack, Alexander darts forward and uses the momentum to deliver a savage side kick to the opponent's stomach, the waves generated by the kick and Fishman Karate, depending on the force, attacks the internal organs, and most effectively, if the kick is powerful enough, can burst the opponent's stomach. Due to the aforementioned reasons of Waterworks being way easier for Alexander to move through, to the point it doesn't even really personally impede him, this kick can do enormous damage to the opponent.
- Yarinami: A technique used on a body of water's surface. Alexander heaves a spear-shaped burst of water with enough force to punch a hole in solid structures. \
- Uchimizu: Alexander hurls a simple droplet of water at him opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by him immense strength. However, when being utilized with aura, the penetrative force of this attack has increased greatky, to the point where it can not only pierce a person, but also through several structures and rock formations behind him, moving a long distance away from the location from which it was fired, and only then returning to its original state of drop and falling in the water.
- Mizugokoro: The primary technique of this style that the user initiates by first performing a bowl-shaped gesture with their hands (one hand over the other) while underwater right before giving the water itself around him a mighty yank. This allows the user to physically grab and redirect currents as if he were manipulating cloth.
- Kairyu Ipponzeoi: A technique used by Alexander performed after Mizugokoro. He heaves the current upward, where it erupts from the ocean surface as a towering stream of water
- Murasame: Alexander throws the water which takes the shape of a flock of sharks which bite his opponent.
Aura is a necessary energy source for all Huntsmen, being a powerful ally in battle. It is also required in order to trigger the use of Dust. Huntsmen and Huntresses are elite warriors dedicated to slaying the creatures of Grimm and whose duty is to "uphold the peace" of their world. Alexander, having sworn to hunt for all those too weak to hunt or those no longer able to continue the good hunt, became a Huntsman to hunt those who go ahead with a bad hunt, or an unsatisfactory hunt, like powerful forces of evil hunting mere humans.Aura, as demonstrated by various characters, has the ability to do the following:
- Defense: Aura is mainly used for defensive purposes. While users of Aura will not be hurt as long as their Aura is up, they can still feel sensations such as pain and heat. Alexander is capable of utilizing this to produce what is practically a force-field, as while he doesn't take the same level of damage as any other individual without a protective barrier of aura would take, his pain tolerance allows him to effectively up his durability.
- Offense: All tools and equipment are conduits for a person's Aura. Alexander can send a shockwave of force through most creatures, causing it to explode, even regular humans. Capable of utilizing this in a similar manner to Haki, though in a sense, less useful. Even being able to do this through his fingers and from a distance, Alexander is technically capable of knocking with his aura over a distance.
- Healing: It also seems that those with a strong enough Aura can heal minor wounds.
- Unlock Aura:
The Power of Hera: BerserkEdit
People born in Hera can tap into his or her innermost fears, pain and hate, and convert them into an intense rage. The user can then channel the anger to increase his or her own speed, strength, and ferocity. However, the body cannot not handle such rage for long periods of time, so the user becomes greatly weakened for some time after the rage subsided. It is known as Berserk. Alexander has great talent with his Kingdom Ability on the first try, channeling the transformation into specific parts of his body.
- Mantra: Limitation: Can only be utilized while Berserk is active, and cannot be used unless Alex is capable of tapping into vast reserves of anger to trigger Berserk, albeit Beserk has actually been proven to bestow one with the prerequisite anger. Greatly amplifying the potency of his aura in a similar manner to good chakra control increases chakra potency, the user is granted dramatically improved physical power, overwhelmingly powerful screams without even tapping into Nen, and an exponential upgrade of the Asura ability. This technique is fueled by one’s anger/the anger of allies/anger of enemies (best derived from allies). This makes his Berserk ability exponentially powerful, theoretically allowing him to fight on par with enemies who should outclass him, or in a sense, being his Dragon Force. Due to the unique limitation, it siphons off the excess rage of Berserk, allowing the user to not be as drastically weakened as one would expect. The drawback is that the damage done by both techniques is equally split across the user’s body and Nen. In addition, aura can be fired from his fists in powerful bursts, and this ability is alternatively referred to by himself as Hunting Spirit.