The Red Demon, Akashi, is one of the four Great Conquerors of the new age and has total dominion of the Westeregion in it's entirety as well as all the Kingdoms of Hell. His main crew consists of 7 divisions each made up of several smaller teams and crews which to form the Demon Head, the largest known empire beside the Saints of the Morning Star.
He is the only inhabitant of the Shinsekai who also lived in the Kyusekai. This is due to him manipulating Lady Krane through the Otherside and eventually materializing himself in the world of the living through the power of Asha Linus. Prior to this however, he had overthrown the wardeness of Hell and established himself as a warden commanding a large empire of demons and trapped souls.
For the large part, Akashi maintained the majority of his abilities through death and has since gained new ones. Though the spirit of his devil fruit left him once he died, through his resurrection and much to his surprise, Akashi kept the fruits abilities.
Akashi's personality can vary depending on who he comes across. One consistent trait is his overwhelming presence that can make him hard to trust and uncomfortable to be near. A side that not many see in Akashi is his sympathetic side. Despite what he portrays himself out to be, Akashi is known throughout the Westeregion to be a compassionate leader who can be counted on when he is needed. He does a lot of things for charity and has been known to adopt children into his empire and allow them to build a life for themselves. His relationship with the Demon Lords of Hell are all superb as for the majority of the time he grants them free-reign within their own Kingdoms in exchange for their assistance in the Realm of the Living. This in turn allows them to roam the living world with their Demon Contract partners, something the previous wardeness would not allow them to do.
Despite this, Akashi can be completely ruthless in both his combat and his judgement. He is not afraid to make his adversaries bow before him with his powers and he is completely aware of what his actions may mean for his Kingdom and region but continues with them regardless. His many adventures are why he has so many aliases but the common theme among them is the colour red not only for his hair but for the resultant chaos and blood as a result. Akashi is also very prideful and holds his values dear to his heart, rather dying than allowing his values as a leader be tarnished.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Akashi's eyes are capable of observing every movement of his opponent, thus predicting the opponent's next move. According to Yung, his Emperor Eye can see the smallest details of a person's movements, including their breathing, heartbeat, sweat, muscle contractions, etc. With this, he can time his actions perfectly to nullify the opponent's actions, sabotaging whatever tactics the opponent tries to execute. In short, he can "see the future of his opponent's moves."
Death Magic is a Black Art that allows its user to kill any living thing they desire in an instant. This Magic seems to be uncontrollable at times, causing it to burst out randomly, killing anything within a certain radius around the caster. However, when the user forgets the value of life, they can fully control their Death Magic. Certain Magic Items can protect people from Death Magic, such as Natsu Dragneel's scarf. Moreover, there are certain enchantments that null the effects of Death Magic such as the one placed on all citizens of Camelot.
- Death Wave: This usage of this spell creates a dark wave that kills everything in the user's immediate vicinity.
- Death Orb: A spell that, when used, destroys everything in its path.
- Death Pillar: Akashi swipes both of his arms in a circular motion until the bottom of his hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. While doing this, he is surrounded by a dark aura. This spell creates a huge vertical explosion, and it's blast radius is seemingly controllable.
Yami Yami no MiEdit
The Yami Yami no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and control darkness at will, making the user a Darkness Human. Despite the fact Akashi did not technically consume the fruit in the Shinsekai; he retained it's abilities in the new world.
The first and foremost strength, as demonstrated by Akashi, is that it allows the user to control darkness and its unique property of gravity. The darkness is visually demonstrated by a black smoke-like substance spreading out from the user's body. The darkness is a void that devours and crushes everything. Due to this, the user can absorb physical matter and attacks of any type by sucking it into the darkness. The user can also use this ability to irresistibly pull the opponent to them, regardless of their current state.
The most unique and frightening advantage of the fruit is that the user also has the ability to nullify the powers of other Devil Fruits by simply touching the user and draining them of their abilities. All types of Devil Fruit, be it a Paramecia, Zoan or Logia, are affected by this, though Logias are most affected as they can no longer become intangible by transforming into their respective element. This nullification truly seems absolute, as though the Devil Fruit users had never gained their powers at all.
- Black Hole: Akashi spreads his darkness over a large area and, much like an actual black hole, swallows up anything he chooses. When swallowed, the person or object is subjected to a large amount of gravity and crushed, such as an entire village in Superbia.
- Liberation: Used following Black Hole. Akashi expels all of the destroyed remains of what his darkness had swallowed up at once. This is especially good at demonstrating his power.
- Kurouzu: Extending one arm towards his opponent, Akashi activates the gravity power of his darkness to pull them into his grasp. He can then attack them with his massive strength. This move is particularly useful when used in conjunction with the fruit's power-nullifying abilities, since the target could easily avoid it by fighting at a distance from Akashi. However, this technique has also proven to be a great weakness, as most opponents he draws near him have attacked him while at close range.
Absolute is Akashi's primary ability as a Knight. It is the combination of his Emperor's Eye and Haoshoku Haki. Using the combination of these two, Akashi's commands become absolute to those with a weak enough will being able to relay commands such as "Die" and "Kneel" without his subject ever resisting.
- Absolute Domination:
- Absolute Obedience:
- Absolute Power: